All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feder. As goes.

Feder. As goes.

Posts 151 to 180 of 237

Selective on this a reservoir flew with our dad so this ain. On two 4 lobastika 2-3 kg (and dozen nerelizovannykh poklevok the same lobastika) and still I caught and a half dozen podleschey 150-300 grams (father with podleschom not I bred about 30 letters. Ah not know as for whom, and for me this the rogue safe passage :(

???? fish then I swam sho once infamous. :dontknow:

D continue to under case "beat" this body of water.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 9 2013 17:07:28)

+2

Entire "night" osmyslival the latest safe passage. In report about this not wrote, but seems understood in than speech, why failed to to capture trophy room fish. Weeks two ago in a body of water launched decently karpika 100-150 grams. And understandably these "'s starving people" prominently on maize as dog on bone. They simply not provided maize (corn) more 15 minutes been sitting on bottom. Yes and zakorm from wheat likely inhaled them with trawling very quickly so as puzy have them were as began. Perhaps, as option, that precisely in this lies the reason failure on making more money in this time. Making more money simply nor zakorma nor nozzles not the hits have been coming. Rudely speaking although would hour-the other must the nozzle sitch lie on zakorme. And so as both: Boyle and pellets on this a reservoir fish been ignoring flatly, perhaps need to on while, take pausing on this the pond, so as pooch or I'm gonna still as least several months not will to lend passage until not drunk,. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 10 2013 07:59:50)

Romeo wrote:

. Perhaps need to on while, take pausing on this the pond, so as pooch or I'm gonna still as least several months not will to lend passage until not drunk,.

So these piglets not will be wasted never. :crazyfun: This is same carp. Until not will become large and careful will without debriefing to pop increasingly consecutive, not despite trough and fishing line of yours. Under big sparse scale tuzika, to capture large trophy harder. But, those more interesting fishing.

Boev wrote:

This is same carp. Until not will become large and careful will without debriefing to pop increasingly consecutive, not despite trough and fishing line of yours.

The kind understandable all of this. Simply me seems that in such retaions, where fish released (let off) need to launch a carp when have him weight not less 1.5 pounds. Otherwise the gloom.

Plus at night on this a reservoir harvest cannot be and as a consequence time Gone Fishin '(very strongly limited :( If would can be was harvest at night then YES. Micro-carp at night not such active :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 10 2013 09:43:55)

From my experience industrialized fishing on reservoirs, which periodically "zaryblyayutsya" in the midst of season, request such impression, that only launched carp (that triviality, that individual bigger than others) skitter on a new the pond, 're chewing sho --something and to capture their can be where --something - logic absolutely no there is no. Joy for ordinary fishermen, but raze not for those who arrived for fish tank "from being dormant so something kg" :( But roughly through month fish enters in a normal regime and already begins the right its had forced - have ordinary fishermen comes "iaaoou pressure" :D.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

but raze not for those who arrived for fish tank "from being dormant so something kg"

In-in. Think on this the pond do a little break until September and then again to return for fish tank from 4 kg :flag:

Could you tell me please where is that pool, of course, contacts and how many is worth swim?
Thank you.

Two fishing on Donce, fuck. Hours on 4 each. Are biting only on reign. Fever. In the first morning kilushnik and another smaller. In the second day poltorushnik garnyy. Small fry and gusterka it in Mythbuntu control center. Daughter yesterday on Picker was catching dace. Fever not gives fish normally swim but would still for diversity s'aII right!

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 27 2013 18:04:51)

Today 2 lyaschika kilushnika and heap track gusterka. Weather no. Fever is unrealistic. Are biting only on reign. Catching 3 hours

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 28 2013 20:37:19)

Returned with Donets River. Mostly rested with critiques alike. Impoverished. Sunbathed. Two times been caught on feeder directly with Bank hotel on the evening couple of more hours - a dace and Blicca bjoerkna, with a dace is not a bad, in district 100 grams. One times vyplyvali on the evening on boat on couple of hours with critiques alike. She was catching fully on their own on Picker. I only oparika wore (unpleasantly it their now touch :). On the morning himself vyplyval 4 times on three hours. With 3 to 6 morning. The biggest poltorushka. The rest podkilushniki and kilushniki - 6 units. Simply it is unrealistic many small fry and gustery. ???? on the third day Blicca bjoerkna kicked vrayonestogrammovoy - a flock has drawn. Plotvichka, too, commanded CAD. Several hundred fish these accurately caught. But such a fishing quickly sickened by :( vhat already not pret –. So more sake of entertainment catching. Pekinese even not raschekhlyal. Two Mr. Picker here with aboard.

With Bank on feeder applied Rybolov a promise a dace. In kormake with boats Rybolov a promise bream.

Catching scenic nature around.Hospitality in summer resort zone. - madhouse in short. Before September yes and the only in Profsoyuznaya days there to do nothing to acquire - water motorcycles, motorki, boats. Catamarans, on the morning of drunk-in shit, piss skilful swimmers podplyvayuschie directly to boat and trying in it going :( I hate people :mad: In general not provided normally on point fish approach the :(

Here is roughly such affairs. :flag:

Ah and derzhitsya my pride. Awakened finally genes rybachki :cool: Coven were eager when was catching. Told, that in any time soon travels with me Karpov harvest :flag: :cool: At evening a fishing trip with boats has caught 20 plotvits. I specifically give in and caught 3 pieces. Now all boasts sho me made as child :crazyfun: At sho only not any place, to child engage fishing (I itself put trigger # 8 :rofl:) :flirt:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/neU1s.jpg

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/yl7sm.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ocNx4.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/Du2eR.jpg

Me unfortunately with leschami to take that picture of was with :) At night, yes still in boat :crazyfun:

Entire fish essesno released. :flag:

+3

As you bream prikormka from Kolyuchego. That the to dwell on with it need still or full featured?

Dimitri wrote:

How you bream prikormka from Kolyuchego. That the to dwell on with it need still or full featured?

More than full featured. Flavor cool. And in dependence from dampening and for fidera on-start and for balls on River in kormak one will buy it even 4000m2 as well as running. I only a bit manki added to us ": Was showering."

Dimitri wrote:

’ s or full featured?

Incidentally in bream this red "crumbs" which very are like on pastonchino :dontknow:

And mixture of a dace with Bank created “. Three zabrosa on direction under clip-on earring. And then on expense three after platoons (done poklevka o.o. At bream us accounted for wait. :dontknow: monumental on the evening directly on zakormu dart through boats Catamarans and motorki. Stupidly on zakormu but fish after 2-3 feeders returned. Of course harvest in such Linde hate :( but would still was a good nibble plywood.

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 30 2013 20:10:49)

And still that like to tell. Here is goddamn bastards on light of full of the :( when on the evening with critiques alike been caught with boats'm is sailing its (not simply a powerboat and real a modern its) and there your heelbone bastards - golden youth work to be in short. Stalled meters away in 50 fringes from moreover seats where we a + still one boat with sea-going fisherman near was. And then as gave soot and on full tilt with maximum high wave of flew near and Harbor Bridge you able. Hi, child in boat that not in sight? (DA © jA us taking a hell of a :() and still morons on aquatic motorcycles directly in is place where I was feeding every day establishment with swings such did the entire day that even 4000m2 as well as water had a little fizz in and was bursting forth :( I at all surprised that there bream still normally hangs out, okay after such players' hands. Tin in short. Such a in past year not was. Apparently where the new ???? built :(

And this on River where law at all banned such plavsredstva as. Last :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 30 2013 22:06:39)

Roma, have us such same bastard on aquatic motorcycles "naduvnushki" with fishermen and vacationers seem on mattress'd flip over a! Reality fun have them such a!

ted wrote:

Eth fun have them such a!

The kind I now even not know that to think on the next year :( in such a noise constant't you keep asking bream this wastes is a futile. Need to stray on couple of kilometers higher downstream on. But on identification every day this tin. I have boat with single outboard trantsem. Given that in this hotel conditions more than fatty on parts of of descent on water need to to think about engine, sir hardware may to against tide on it climb. And back already and on veselkakh and raft not the problem. Ah or harvest only autumn. Although with such raskladami need to still test that in September there will's going on * *. Can and in September not better things are now. I two years already in September not catching there :(

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 30 2013 20:48:03)

Romeo wrote:

I two years already in September not catching there :(

Itself, I me remained Yamaha 5ka. If need to, can just grab. Big Tokhatsu in the past year sold. Can be boot and couple of - top three kilometers on small river modicum the upper hand, modicum down. Importantly the right Bank find.
Yes, forgot and log there is, ah, svaly and pits poshukat. :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 30 2013 21:05:12)

Vadkh wrote:

Rum, I me remained Yamaha 5ka. If need to, can just grab.

I think that better test that is happening in September in those edges. In Profsoyuznaya days should be quietly on the idea of. Water already realistically the Cold and severely not porazvlekaeshsya. Simply good place need to seek. And here it there is under through and in 100 metres from hotel :dontknow:

But on exploration need to not one day spend. I on such poytit not can - promised same fish - and in is place fish will - if no one hinder not will, and seek new place and inspect his this as least 3-4 days ukhlopat and not fact that tickles :flag:

Vadkh wrote:

The main thing the right Bank find.

With Bank little slapping Prince and not wait. Cormack need 100%

See.

I incidentally asked pro the boat on ’. Boats plastic - good. 30 UAH. In hour. Gumming of course on expense fishing, but like agreed that can be and sooner on the morning give for fishing. In September the they and a gift no one not need. There created people little in this time.

Vadkh wrote:

Yes, forgot and log there is, ah, svaly and pits poshukat.

But on hinged tranets will become on the boat 2.8 PVC?

In late August already quietly, but grass bears many

usatiy wrote:

In late August already quietly, but grass bears many

Ah year three ago and in September was quietly quietly. Simply I a bit in of shock from moreover that this week there was going on.

Simply when until seats industrialized fishing just 100 meters from hotel the this onwww.benaughty.com conveniently. When diary then and swam To Her and vechermo on couple of more hours can be vyplyvat to point feeding mentor. With the evening zakormil and on the morning on gotovenkoe :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 30 2013 21:18:41)

Romeo wrote:

A on hinged tranets will become on the boat 2.8 PVC?

Of course, have him leg with strubtsinoy, to any the wooden thing joined.
With ekholotom significantly easier interesting seats seek, has passed moves, marked seats in navigator and then turning around on them. For half-day can be point chart.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jun 30 2013 21:21:52)

Was in the early month below NKMZ was still tolerable

usatiy wrote:

Was in the early month below NKMZ was still tolerable

And sho on goldfish was?

Fanerka was, reprobates not professorship, just 2 times went and the one times weather quite not in arc, and at all family recreation and fishing things little compatible, yes and place not most the best, but for bezlodochnogo goes

+1

Romeo wrote:

here is goddamn bastards on light of full of the

надо хэвик зарядить свинцовой пулей и по врагам , мы так наглых и хамовитых лодочников отгоняем , которые видят что люди ловят на бровочке , а они специально приехав позже остальных над ней становятся , пару залпов по борту и с перекидов возвращает их к культуре , понимать начинаю что от САУ им не дется , откатывают тогда ближе к форватеру или вообще уходят , естественно перед арт обстрелом идет предупреждение - неоднократное с применением ненормативной лексики , порой просто психологической атакой обходится , а то что у вас творят , так это вообще беспредел , сразу шмалять надо , ведь видят что ребенок , здесь и детских переживаний будет достаточно , что бы вообще потом к воде не подходить.

Roma give me some pointers pl and Spode is a from strike about water or bottom

Чечако wrote:

Roma give me some pointers pl and Spode is a from strike about water or bottom

Spode this udilishche it raze see the not can. And spomb is a from strike about water

Understood camping on’s bombarding need to the bait further roughly on depth where] However

Чечако wrote:

Got it camping on’s bombarding need to the bait further roughly on depth where] However

Sit read and not get))

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » Feder. As goes.