Fever gives about itself know and on fish even on the morning I not hoped. So it was been decided to come on body of water chasikam to 9 the evening. Through 15 minutes began with booking podleschik 100-150 grams :( My company reimburses me where he only emerged? Before his not was in such quantities. Already on nightfal managed to snatch two upitanykh karpikov and several upitanykh podleschikov, and then vhat obrezalo :O Weather simply pestnya, and fish not enjoyed :(

Neighbors experienta thoughts remains ready that on maize goes carp. Ah attempt to not torture! Through 15 minutes scary poklevka and feeder began balance horizontally on stand :) In end on Bank proved karpik clearly on 1 kg :) violations maize kept quiet :(, but where the in 12 night fish intensified and began enjoyed Crucian and large podleschik. On the morning dad's, like, programms good leschika. Fishing lofty position in :) hands with 6 morning again wall became a small podleschik and not gave up on it :( This is the beginning of enrage, every couple of minutes it's also an. Fish expense not like and hours in 7 morning zasobiralis home.

Karpika I ??? released :) When on the morning perelazhival in more convenient a hatchling pond he stebanul me tail and safely swam To Her home :D

And here is and catch
http://rb.foto.radikal.ru/0707/56/f4a98ae38e47.jpg