All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 391 to 420 of 1000

wrote:

Vadim, comparison an unfortunate. Bulat for hundreds of years until use of doping (Semiconductors) have made.

Can be, but will. All ??? composite material, not simply raw iron.

Thank for discuss and explanations of! Finished another site migration excercise different photo in Internet decided to that took kustarschinu, wanted to was return in Music. On price altitude of 4700 r this his category?, and what will the price have a new line of 3.60 posts test until 120 gr. Under the first opportunities himself obkatayu on River. On a coil who, that can advise?

leba333 wrote:

Skyfall price altitude of 4700 r this his category?,

Point you have in Russia simply skee ball prices, have us on ruble retailer the price roughly 8,000

So I and doubt that this the of a grand, not kustarschina?

Although on photo Zoom writes, that (udilishche fully fits our standards). Can me were fortunate in no clothing left udilishche was in one copy. Grand Canal from spring appeared only now. Not krotkiy summer has acquired prokhu 3.90 until 120 gr like would build slowda. Although under vyvazhivanii stick practiced well, truth me particularly compare neschem. Here is catches: http://s6.uploads.ru/t/x4MOl.jpg
http://s6.uploads.ru/t/Gfbkq.jpg

leba333 wrote:

That catches:

Zap

And in bathtubs we were boiling ear crusade (kilos 20 as least)

leba333 wrote:

That catches

The kind yes. People are starving :(

This have us have majority such a chip: Photograph mountains meat, butchered fish, pikes on..., posted recently one even heads frozen :canthearyou:. Most a shitty, that most approvingly will clap in clap and people not want understand, that this is not Grk photo, and. Not know as and call.

+2

Not third people strictly. They themselves not know, thatre producing.
Yes and not force their already, too late :dontknow:
Here Roman spoke where sheets about church, ????? their cordage "hyping." Better about game, than such " baths"
Sorry for Flud.

Last edited by Yan (Nov 3 2013 15:15:56)

+1

ZooM wrote:

More an expanded information dam after exhibition, when am about test drive.

Can be to know - was test-drive new PRO-NIS?

Last edited by VDA (Nov 4 2013 13:20:15)

Hope. Summer food to will ensure continued in Visitors. One of goals contact with the grandfather Bob.

VDA wrote:

You can to know - was whether test-drive new PRO-NIS?

Test drive was, all passed well, with President have shown themselves honorably.
Some model even surprised!
Now restricting project with finalnymi using and are launching in production.

wrote:

the grandfather Bob.

He not grandfather Bob, and baba Nagy

+1

wrote:

I hope. Summer food to will ensure continued in Visitors. One of goals contact with the grandfather Bob.

Think Bob heart attack blow ?????. :)

Match, I you forgive. Let with the world.

+2

Match zabanen.

+4

ZooM
Sergei, give me an advice on of a grand 3.60 coil 3,000 or 4,000 tysyachnitsu put. I think to purchase Shimano EXAGE RC, or if can be advice only within until 4,000 the In advance thank.

Exage many run coil combined the price - the quality of! I would pose 4,000 size.

Thank you Sergei, and if on 4,000 basic to let the line out use 0,18 or from -0.20 laying will normal after all labeling begins with 0.25-260 / 0.30-180 / 0.35-130 / 0.40-100 or this simply zaznacheno lesoemkost shpuli (flushed). And that better use one or fidernuyu as such, if had forced mostly with 30-50 meters. And advice what? Thank!

Here is already two season as I came to the that'm using in as a the main fishing line of yours fishing line of yours diameter of 0.25 Shimano Technium, even on my own rods 3 Dam-. The bottom line that in this diameter raskosami less rastyazhimaya and poklevki more impressive, sweep (martial arts) much in short and more effectively than, and most importantly becomes easier harvest on more distant-continental distances. Recommend try, chase pleased surprised :)

+1

Thank you for advice necessarily'll try out!

And what razmotka have fishing line of yours and color matters or not?

Other here Technium and Technium Tribal: http://fish.shimano-eu.com/publish/cont … cimen.html
On shpulyakh she goes in razmotkakh 200m and 300m, on tape from 650m. Then can already be and in Internet stores seek.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 5 2013 19:16:08)

duffy333
Thank for exile and all-??? Technium or Technium Tribal? I so understanding that Technium Tribal category: Military camouflage XMEGA.

Without difference, as on me.

I have transparent, in razmotke about 1,300 meters like :)

ZooM wrote:

That already two season as I came to the that'm using in as a the main fishing line of yours fishing line of yours diameter of 0.25 Shimano Technium

With past year sit on a fishing line. Reason explained still in Zaslavl . Izredko nanofil. Yuzal different model mono but nothing sensible still not picked up by. Very upset mono from dayvy turnament. Now want Mr. Shima from tekhnium. Could not would you podelitya experience. Interested in on any traditional transportation already rvetsa on zabrosakh, under what strength zabrosa and fits whether dozen.

I with fishing line usually more 56g not, you know, bung. If need to fling further and more I'm knitting shock with cord. At all tekhnium very popular raskosami soedi karpyatnikov and I have it's and on cyprinids kept on. I like that she loosely reaching and have yielded accented sweep (martial arts).

ZooM wrote:

I with fishing line usually more 56g not, you know, bung. If need to fling further and more I'm knitting shock with twist are spaced.

Sergei. Speech I so understand goes about more less stoyakakh? With this Shimano adds 0.3 on Dnieper River on devices up particularly not World.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex