All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 451 to 480 of 1000

Sergei for equity, on "Salapine" go here is such discussions, here are doslovno6:

This quotation Message from kozaslonov To see message
Zemeks I bought on recommendations, fell for it on advertising local experts, I his bought before moment as acquire families broad line of from prestona- this times.
"Experts" in my personified by you said verbatim - "after Preston's zemeksom you harvest not regulation."If this you calculated the recommendation to purchase zemeksa and spent their money, this your problems, not need to all with legs on head upend.

This post Dima Salapina, to be sure not know about what series of goes speech, pro missile defense or Grand.
But fact remains.

Vadkh wrote:

This is post Dima Salapina, to be sure not know about what series of goes speech, pro missile defense or Grand.
But fact remains.

If D. Salapin not on own first sign with some the first to models types Zemex, then goes, that in Russia these rods up, already new episodes and models from S. Popova, also will widely be sold? :question:

Not see sense debate, let instead us debate our with President :)
Comes exit tirazhnoy series of and consider that to what.

+2

ZooM wrote:

Don’t see sense debate, let instead us debate our with President

Golden words :cool:

Dood wrote:

like he there it, that in Russia these rods up, already new episodes and models from S. Popova, also will widely be sold?

Not I’d say for entire Rosseyu, but in our edges Zemex on the early produced furror. Heap s enthusiastic responses sellers and buyers. Even on veschevykh markets his were selling (and there drug product keep not will). Greater excitement perhaps was only with Mifine Hulk. Now Zemex are positioning in stores, as something better than Mifine and significantly dwelling Banax. And if given, that prices PRO and Piccolo not vary greatly, then repeat success with new models, which significantly more expensive, will not be easy. But time will tell, famous postulate pro the, that "I'll spend a million dollars, but'll prove it to all, that on light of there is nothing tastier and certifies buttons", still no one not revisit it.

P.S.
1. This not my opinion.
2. Market types in province strongly specific.

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Preston not simply so a series of Dutch master and Dutch master five rolls, these rods up special one. Are called Dutch ("Dutch" on English so - Dutch, Dutch) And these stick depended were tested on huge reservoirs and dambakh near from polderov. Rivers and channels in Holland and North Germany not kids ’.

And this truth. Here is only on of Dutch forums (yes and on German) Preston so not "cherish" as on post Soviet space. And fetishes there is have them their PVDW (and others. And some recommendations by choice "kill" their low this pricing. Exactly I about although not dispute. Simply many laudatory reviews (by any TM) except emotional component of nothing not bear. In one word marketing I.M.H.O.,. Direct endowed types one class, I not was able find. On Karpov palkam have nicknames saw. And feeder niei?u "broskovye", "usual fish" and camping on P. Given globalization and localization production, such a spin control about my own rods least not gives views about properties and competitive virtues product, maximum causes distrust.
:offtop:
Getting carried away opaskami bought itself one of the most exalt and expensive straight razors,. Then’other, for those same money or in been cheaper. In end this "khvalennuyu" sold. Not because that she the bad. Simply the rest were not worse or even better. And the entire this, complimentary rhetoric in favor of sold transition have become simply unfounded expectations.
With fiderami easier I.M.H.O.,. Can be ambush objective sing-off. But apparently producers / sellers this a grid.

Last edited by Alex_260 (Nov 10 2013 21:39:33)

+3

Alex_260 wrote:

direct endowed types one class, I not was able find. On Karpov palkam have nicknames saw. And feeder niei?u "broskovye", "usual fish" and camping on P. Given globalization and localization production, such a spin control about my own rods least not gives views about properties and competitive virtues product, maximum distrust.

I personally not know as to compare fidera in one classroom :dontknow: efforts moreover, that to compare together rods up, for example, for for 50, 100, 300 and 500 dollars incorrect approach, so still someone likes the fast, someone parabolik, someone likes to poklevku and all trepykhaniya "in hand" been inherited, and someone importantly on vyvazhivanii to place it all otrabatyvalo and to friktsionu not touch. Or still option: One but with fishing line, and the second with puffed. Loop alone highly human errors criteria. As the saying goes, on taste of and color Comrade there is no :dontknow:
If and can be something have types to compare, so this obvious characteristics - the length of the, weight, number of its knees, the length of the, your dozen and material vershinok, type of rings and inserts in them, type of katushkoderzhatelya, the cost of (far same without it). Build, perhaps. Even "type of this temperature delta" the notion of very Jeffry Morgentaller opinion, in my opinion - write on the packaging slip can be all that anywhere. But as this test?

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 10 2013 22:17:48)

+5

Alex_260 wrote:

Since fiderami easier I.M.H.O.,. Can be ambush objective sing-off

Hardly this "increasingly decides" slice, as as in feeder, as and in the rest of the present capacities for moment individual preferences. One wand someone likes, someone contrary "not generalship in hand" or views / demands with passage of time can change, more expensive model priori must be "more kachestveni, lungs, broskovymi, vyazhuschimi." But and here every searching for its political on roughly thus lines -razumnyy price ceiling, maximally work udilishche in this price categories on personal's preferences and conditions industrialized fishing. But importantly outcome, where an individual finds harmony :love: and ceases to ticcing on while, :D incidentally not fact, that more "costly" - a fishing rod necessarily like more :) and at all this eternal the search for, so as personal preferences, the size of the purse, new model and mood client pieces highly transient. In short theme bezsmyslennaya, spying on an advertisement. :music: :flag:

+3

That heard about GodLike series of?

In sporting event feeder there is no notions likes :)
There is - a fishing rod which throws against wind in face, there is - a fishing rod which proderet through brovku, there is - a fishing rod for industrialized fishing small fry (it should not be thereby properties :)), there is - a fishing rod for industrialized fishing of bream in-start which must knitting fish, and there is - a fishing rod for industrialized fishing on perverse risk-taking made it.
I already long was detached from notions "likes", functionality above all, but for an amateur fishing of course the notion of "likes" but :)

styx wrote:

What heard about GodLike series of?

Until only the that I regex and patching experienced samples, and we refused from name GodLike, name will another, in this moment in designing.

+1

ZooM wrote:

for an amateur fishing of course the notion of "likes" but

And me ??? grassroots Grand 420 until 180 grams, back and was taken out of the hands of our champion. That can say - black matt - this something! And a form indeed "Slim", in half thinner my old Mavera Torah, already officers in the seek itself a new owner. Here is only my kormoran XD5000 not strongly fits, on my view, in slender lines fidera. And in White, field tests will reveal.

Last edited by VDA (Nov 13 2013 01:53:31)

I am confident that this ZEMEX Grand Feeder 420 until 180 will bring you not a small number of affirmative of emotions.
In season 2013 I spent with these fiderami enough many sessions, in including and emki last two films from cycle "dive a new generation." On video visible work Grand-but as on leschu on mighty stream ruslovogo of Dnepr, so and on major fish, karpam, amuram and even tolstolobu weight more 10 kg.
Overlooked the fact that in video on major fish I serve these udilischami with use of the homey cord in as a the main fishing line of yours and without use of cushion in services :)

To everything to everything else Your udilishche knows taste of victories, I congratulate with good-buying!

Last edited by ZooM (Nov 13 2013 06:12:44)

+4

ZooM

Thank you for good words!
Here is only in commercials on would Grand-but the forms look lot more in diameter - or this optical deception of view?

Think effect lens such :)

And where fidery ZEMEX until 70 gr.? When will? Grand until 60gr 3 Dam's too short. Grand until 90gr. Already khevik.

Last edited by Александр 196 (Nov 14 2013 19:16:55)

Let me draw your your attention on two model:
ZEMEX "GRAND Feeder" 3.60 forge the Until 90,0 "grape".
ZEMEX "GRAND Feeder" 3.90 forge the Until 90,0 gr.

Siv wrote:

and constructive your attention on two model :Z EMEX "GRAND Feeder" 3.60 forge the Until 90,0 gr. ZEMEX "GRAND Feeder" 3.90 forge the Until 90,0 "grape".

Immediately threatened both on them attention. Need a medium. Otrybachil this season 3.60 until any seafood brunch. All fishing over to the infliction :flag: sometimes lacked length. I and ask can ZEMEX will 3.90 until 70 gr.

ZooM
Will whether ZEMEX 3.60 - 3.90 until 70 gr.

Personally for me Zemex Grand 90g - test trough with feeds, net a medium :)

In growth 3.90 and as until 70 - a fishing rod will several valkoy, for growth 13ft I believe optimal supply capacity 80-90.

Garbolino G-MAX 13 '3903M until 75gr. But she for of those reluctant deep pockets.

Александр 196 wrote:

ZooMBudut whether ZEMEX 3.60 - 3.90 until 70 "grape".

I just asked will or not.

ZooM
Gladly'm your video.

Siv wrote:

Personally for me Zemex Grand 90g - test trough with feeds, net a medium

On normal fidernye with President otrybachil three years, until this baited in the Chinese spinningi with the feeding trough years 7.
On advice bought feeder 30-any seafood brunch. Ah SUMMERS YOU And experienced!

Arms race, nothing not do about it, importantly on time say itself stop sign, to family budget not suffered)

All Hi! Advise not can figure out with friktsionom forefront or pushed to purchase on Shimano EXAGE 4,000?

Or can better Daiwa Regal PLUS4000BRI-AB? (Feder ZEMEX GRAND 3.60 test 60-120)

Capturing the season Zemex Grand 3.9 90g. Feder very grassroots. Minus not a dense landing vershinok, under prolonged work fiderom are beginning was. Dorabatyval as you will.’4500 the In Moscow.

Day are a good, Sergei (Zoom). Could you tell me pzhl, when can be will to purchase with site fidery examine alternative treatments for river series of. Very interested in 3.90 with test 150, and also spare done to him. And if not difficult advise coil.

In advance thankful

Last edited by Boburik (Dec 5 2013 13:54:23)

Dobryi day, on site www.zemex.comcan be buy any rods up which there is on a.
As only Kopru a series of ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder will in circulation his also can be will buy have us on site or in stores our partners in CIS.
Ah and spare done respectively will in free sale.

Last edited by ZooM (Dec 5 2013 14:45:04)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex