All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

duffy333 wrote:

He and elegant. More graceful DM160. And softer will. Yura, you likely not please. Wait for Rampage (video game) from Zemex in such a same as.

Thank you! Already got interested in.

Netimer would exhibition hold it is a glorious rukotvorenie and purchase demonstrated that like. Sergei you genius so keep. Luck you in creativity and all goods.

And if now on Grandakh have made measured your dozen vershinok, will whether actually produced spare done for old models with different Norfolk in diameter?

Yes, party spare vershinok on previous model is worth in increasingly, so that worry not worth :)

+1

ZooM wrote:

Photo session who on the beginning of March

Skloubeni with look forward. Buoyed by case want express its huge respekt your levels photo and video visualization product! :cool:

+1

ZooM wrote:

Yes, party spare vershinok on previous model is worth in increasingly, so that worry not worth :)

Thank you :cool:

Dobryi day, Sergei!
What is transportation the length of the dvukhsektsionnykh models?

Accurate size I’d say when attend serial party, this concerns and weight, all with precision until centimeter peremeryayu and gonna weigh.

+2

Recently (middle of the January) has purchased Zemex Grand Feeder 390 60-120 gr. In principle increasingly liked, done short (truth not though, that fishing pole came from a new party, on transported increasingly would still assistants have Marker the tagging this temperature delta IM7). . The shield live looks much better, than on photo\ video - realistically liked, a good design! But here is until now a bit confounds dozen rings and tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. According to from lab Salapina your dozen 2.26 mm, and dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard just) 1.81 mm (unlike stick in the same growth with less test (30-90 gr), have which tulip 2.26, although on logic increasingly contrary should be). In general very worries the problem opportunities use of shock leader. Sergei (352) recommended on the main cord 0.1 put kormoranovskiy Xi Cor in diameter 0.14 in as a shock. But want to know - can be whether use on shock material with large in diameter? Not will suffer whether rings? I understand, that knot need be able knitting correctly and constrained, but nevertheless around the need measure know. Wanted to ask input have corrupt this model (Zemex Grand Feeder 390 60-120 gr).
Respected, could you tell me, please are using whether you shock leader? If yes, then from no material, in what diameter, under what the main? Friends of whether rings with node shock?
Thank you for attention.

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Recently, (middle of the January) has purchased Zemex Grand Feeder 390 60-120 gr. In principle increasingly liked, done short (truth not though, that fishing pole came from a new party, on transported increasingly would still assistants have Marker the tagging this temperature delta IM7). . The shield live looks much better, than on photo\ video - realistically liked, a good design! But here is until now a bit confounds dozen rings and tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. According to from lab Salapina boarding dozen 2.26 mm, and dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard just) 1.81 Mm. (Unlike stick in the same growth with less test (30-90 gr), have which tulip 2.26, although on logic increasingly contrary should be). In general very worries the problem opportunities use of shock leader. Sergei (352) recommended on the main cord 0.1 put kormoranovskiy Xi Cor in diameter 0.14 in as a shock. But want to know - can be whether use on shock material with large in diameter? Not will suffer whether rings? I understand, that knot need be able knitting correctly and constrained, but nevertheless around the need measure know. Wanted to ask input have corrupt this model (Zemex Grand Feeder 390 60-120 gr).
Respected, could you tell me, please are using whether you shock leader? If yes, then from no material, in what diameter, under what the main? Friends of whether rings with node shock?
Thank you for attention.

About rings on Zemex not know- not saw. And about shock Sergei Popov in perevody seminar for 2013 year spoke. The main Dayva 8 breyd10lb and shock from pletni 15 a1,600.. I think so was. But on Zemex in my he in movie pro Ekstrakhevi on River but. , too, with shock and there same a carrot, she knits. YouTube, Nitka.

bormanb wrote:

Skyfall about rings on Zemex not know- not saw. And about shock Sergei Popov in perevody seminar for 2013 year spoke. The main Dayva 8 breyd10lb and shock from pletni 15 a1,600.. I think so was. But on Zemex in my he in movie pro Ekstrakhevi on River but. , too, with shock and there same a carrot, she knits. YouTube, Nitka.

Thank you for the answer. Yes, saw this moment, you correctly increasingly remembered. :) Just Sergei on how seminar spoke about how protect from k, there the difference at all on a minimum in diameters. And I for abrazivo sustainability want shock use, so there a thicker desirable the latest use. Ekstrakhevi (Grand 420 120-180) has big rings in comparison with Grand here 390 60-120. And from information there only that shock there is (the cord-the cord) and knot carrot, but without special Nitty Gritty materials and diameters. YouTube already neck off-used to transport, that the even 4000m2 as well as is content, here is decided to now ask users specific model on opportunities to share impressions. :)

SerhiiSkljarovIf regulation harvest with puffed 8 mikronization, you shock at all not need. 8lb pletnya without problems deal with headings, for this test stick. And if like it or harvest on clam shell the do patch a long mere 0.5 - 1.5 flushed and plant with svisom without a plant in the rings. If you are afraid 8 mikronization - install there 10.

+1

Malyshh wrote:

SerhiiSkljarov If regulation harvest with puffed 8 mikronization, you shock at all not need. 8lb pletnya without problems deal with headings, for this test stick. And if like it or harvest on clam shell the do patch a long mere 0.5 - 1.5 flushed and plant with svisom without a plant in rings. If you are afraid 8 mikronization - install there 10.

Thank you for advice :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Thanks for the answer. Yes, saw this moment, you correctly increasingly remembered. Simply Sergei on how seminar spoke about how protect from k, there the difference at all on a minimum in diameters. And I for abrazivo sustainability want shock use, so there a thicker desirable the latest use. Ekstrakhevi (Grand 420 120-180) has big rings in comparison with Grand here 390 60-120. And from information there only that shock there is (the cord-the cord) and knot carrot, but without special Nitty Gritty materials and diameters. YouTube already neck off-used to transport, that the even 4000m2 as well as is content, here is decided to now ask users specific model on opportunities to share impressions.

But information finally got up the :D

;)

Malyshh wrote:

SerhiiSkljarov If regulation harvest with puffed 8 mikronization, you shock at all not need. 8lb pletnya without problems deal with headings, for this test stick. And if like it or harvest on clam shell the do patch a long mere 0.5 - 1.5 flushed and plant with svisom without a plant in rings. If you are afraid 8 mikronization - install there 10.

This of course not in this topic need to to discuss. But question such - when do patch about, 5 Dam - constantly, for Uzlinka connecting basic and patch, determined ceasing. As with this fight?

bormanb wrote:

This is of course not in this topic need to to discuss. But question such - when do patch about, 5 Dam - constantly, for Uzlinka connecting basic and patch, determined ceasing. As with this fight?

Connect through vertlyuzhok, on him here is such a a small a tubule. Will a bit better.

http://s8.uploads.ru/t/UOybP.jpg

+1

Insert-inserts, but like would hear opinion users about opportunities and) use of shock on models with small quesadilla (Grand 390 60-120). :flag:

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Vstavki-inserts, but like would hear opinion users about opportunities and) use of shock on models with small quesadilla (Grand 390 60-120).

If honestly, I would not risked-if rings indeed small. Try vershinku TUR with large rings and will you happiness. :D Illy emit hog-tie.

SerhiiSkljarov

Tie knot on how of shock, which like it or use. Zamer his dimensions and compete with domestic in diameter insert tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. I think, that under zabrose on-any with Delhi will fly by they. And under the reverse of vymotke, whatever large ring, knot will cling for the brink.
The danger, on my view, is that for knot will to cling anyone garbage, and need to will behind this moment constantly keep, that would not crack my vershinku.

Last edited by VDA (Feb 11 2014 12:56:25)

bormanb wrote:

This is of course not in this topic need to to discuss. But question such - when do patch about, 5 Dam - constantly, for Uzlinka connecting basic and patch, determined ceasing. As with this fight?

I patch'm knitting a carrot, I have not snag. On node simply not for that to cling. Did rates and with paternostorom and with stitches. The fishing line is 0.4 Dual your way to Bend.

VDA wrote:

SerhiiSkljarov
The danger, on my view, is that for knot will to cling anyone garbage, and need to will behind this moment constantly keep, that would not crack my vershinku.

This and there is the truth, so and whacked on Spring vershinku. Spring particularly as relevant, bears many debris. And summer the grasses is rising.

VDA wrote:

Tie knot on how of shock, which like it or use. Zamer his dimensions and compete with domestic diameter of insert tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. I think, that under zabrose on-any with Delhi will fly by they. And under the reverse of vymotke, whatever large ring, knot will cling for the brink.

Thank you for the answer :cool:
Added the optimism :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Vstavki-patches, but like would hear opinion users about opportunities and) use of shock the the models with small quesadilla (Grand 390 60-120).

All depends only from moreover what knot you would bind. For example, I have on Machteke 12ft are worth done from Ballets by Karol Szymanowski Mr. Picker here Nekseyv, but on the main sometimes suggested Nanofil 8lb and shock from was Pro 15lb. Shock for always snap - i.e. meter-and a half.

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone depends only from moreover what knot you would bind. For example, I have on Machteke 12ft are worth done from Ballets by Karol Szymanowski Mr. Picker here Nekseyv, but on the main sometimes suggested Nanofil 8lb and shock of was Pro 15lb. Shock for always snap - i.e. meter-and a half.

Thank you for the answer :)
Sergei, reading Your sheets, noticing in them, that you oftentimes the are using nanofil in as a foundations. Me relatively recently was interestingly, and that same this for they (thought, that there is division on monofil and pletnyu, and that same from this nanofil - developed an question). The answer has found and not one, but in short about my reading: Expectations people not justified. From major cons for themselves singled the, that from is deformed (becomes flat) and journey form of already not accepts. So I and surprised, that you so often his are using. You can, please, couple of words say about nanofile and causes his use, virtues compared to other materials?
Shock for always snap and open an in rings or same simply you throw it with long one svisom (times mentioned was vershinka dura-Ace, I so understood, to show, that shock even through shimanovskie rings is said that, but decided to clarify)?
With a small backyards in that of the, Uzlinka, think, without problems will fly, wanted to only to know, how can be this difference increase, to without consequences. On neighboring Forum has found holder and user was into me udilki and heard very nice for me reviews (BOS), as on use of shock, so and on other deliberately. In general, balm applied per capita :cool:

The main advantage Nanofila this the that he thinner (and substantially) in equal that of the with any puffed in sort type of price bracket "until 50 dollars" inclusive. And this on during means, that d enjoy the feeding trough smaller weight, than with puffed.
About "not justified expectations" and "becomes flat" not understood, if honestly. On first: On this that there is no neutral input - either "SUPER!", either "" shit, piss! ". On this Forum there are several man, which can sign up under the first. Under the second under implements affect all those who not enjoys recommended for Nanofila covered.
About second: "Reorientation" Nanofila or twist are spaced personally me not worries. Especially on those traditional transportation, which are used on Dnieper River in drying of Kyiv. Is deformed all, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 12 2014 19:57:04)

duffy333
Understandable. Thank you for explanations of :)

2 ZooM
Even such moment - the situation resembles on ?????? material, from which manufactured rods up and lies in next: As can be was understand from descriptions, in 2014 goes renewed Grand Feder (who already ” Dmitri Salapin), but together with him goes and a new neponyatka. Read on neighboring Forum the branch pro Zemeks and progressed on exiled made there on the summer and found, that already instead "Progressive" in graph build identifies a "parabolic", "middle" and "middle-fast." Sergei, if you not hampers, enter clarity in situation. Were thought about what could serve cause of, but like would not wonder, and know, that it yes as. If line was so successful and has remained, why same so dramatically traded build?
Not think, without the back thought asked question. Think, under detecting, many can engage.

Build not changed, simply before on site was largely outdated information.
I've tested these with President in during season and gave an objective assessment of authoritarianism data models.
So that you can not worry.

Thank you for the answer, Sergei.
Simply before-buying udilki (in period New Year holidays) I with you literally on the telephone spoke and you talked about – a progressive democracies, and this already was after season. So and caused the situation such eyebrows. :canthearyou: places before thought, that all talk about progression - marketing move, but as something like to believe in its existence. :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex