All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

And I want know, when services they like or dislike will appear in Ukraine in sale. Waiting for.

+ 1 :) but me seems if off. Representatives remain silent, then already very soon new wand must emerge in sale :) Skyfall very least, I on this hope.

Костян wrote:

ZooM
Sergei are a good day, such question to you, Oleg Fight advised me buy Shimano CATANA CX HEAVY totally / 110, for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags reservoirs.
There is whether feeder Zemex for such same conditions and will whether he better this katanas for these same money??

Edited Bone (Today 10 :03: 53)

Yes, "go" question! :canthearyou: :)

Костян wrote:

What not go?

Charitably, not very. ????, and in form, and on substance. Did need the matter of chewing in?

Bone, two human to which you appeliruesh are linked "contractual" obligations with trading brands which you mentioned. Therefore what sense ask about this interested people? Indeed do what sense protivopostovlyat their each other :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (May 23 2014 14:29:59)

Bone, on this Forum full of the those pro rods up. If you have read their than half issues have you would not was, and the and at all on all questions found would answers.

Костян wrote:

That you then question?

Ah here is you then the answer, although Roma already more than transparently has unfolded significance words "correctness." And, trust me, deal here not in literacy or absence of such, but in the most essence. Compete its post with this, for example: "Posony learned sho shymanu-kotanu iiaeia take for dvukhu. And aeacoaaoe there is whether other vorianty in Zumeks? "And you to get his ass kicked still bag options, despite mistakes and etc. No one not it and - most importantly - already named you respected people not will find in your personified by unnecessary point of an unnecessary common ground.

Available explained?

On palkam - B.S. these new prices, six months ago can be was take EBM-100 over this budget and close.

Romeo wrote:

Bone, on this Forum full of the those pro rods up. If you have read their than half issues have you would not was, and the and at all on all questions found would answers.

Romeo I agree with you, but get through the opening credits realistically only subject Daiwa.

Carlos
And that such EBM-100? Here is you then say up on the more forum and many'll understand? And that the usual kettle can understand with your acronyms? All gut nafludili. Can be brush your branch. The moderator pzhl. On [bleep]delete the entire Flud stand the question in the other the partition, and in take it easy I promise that will try be expressed correctly.
And question I write a new correctly.

Last edited by Костян (May 23 2014 16:06:53)

Костян wrote:

And that such EBM-100?

Every brands themselves Timminy-fidermen knows and is dreaming have (ah or know not wants to and from principle not wants his buy) this EBM-100:D

Last edited by Carlos (May 23 2014 15:32:46)

SIV’s, Zoom, are a good evening.
Podskajite, please, that heard about spare vershinok for not refurbished telecom Grand Fidera? Will whether? If yes, then roughly when and at what price?

Last edited by SerhiiSkljarov (May 29 2014 21:38:39)

Crazy wrote:

Bone wrote (and):
ZooM
Sergei are a good day, such question to you, Oleg Fight advised me buy Shimano CATANA CX HEAVY totally / 110, for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags reservoirs.
There is whether feeder Zemex for such same conditions and will whether he better this katanas for these same money??

For such conditions I can recommend you udilishche for advanced places ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder 13ft until 120g, or more model ZEMEX Razer 12ft until 110g. That concerns endowed, then this I not thankful this to do, for with President quite different.

Denis Kiev wrote:

And I want know, when services they like or dislike will appear in Ukraine in sale. Waiting for.

Themselves already have been waiting for!
As only with President will hold its all logistical perepitii and are coming over on warehouse, I immediately will make an announcement, with of me reflection, you not miss, caveat confident :)

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

Zoom, are a good evening.
Podskajite, please, that heard about spare vershinok for not refurbished telecom Grand Fidera? Will whether? If yes, then roughly when and at what price?

In this moment we talk prospects invoicing Party vershinok for previous model ZEMEX Grand Feeder. Decision until not adopted.

ZooM wrote:

In this moment we talk prospects invoicing Party vershinok for previous model ZEMEX Grand Feeder. Decision until not adopted.

Thank you for the answer, Sergei :cool: Sort of and particular nothing not learned, and safer became. In rate affairs themselves feel :)
've their 5 kopecks: I think, that better wait even a bit, suddenly course popustitsya. Then the price "tastier" will - and you risk less, and people "feels better". Ah increasingly, now already in fact themselves feel :D

FS
Pleased "to hear" and were a couple words spread modicum on Forum, and the as something have you all meeting scheduled with kievlyanami posryvalis to prevelikomu sadly. Wanting would already see where any! Can on Championship Ukraine as times and tickles - will come get out, see :)

I in this season not play in rating tournaments, took time television-timeout, decided to more time paid karpovoy fishing and designing new fishing gear. Friends, not third strictly if procrastinate with responses, realistically on Forum the professional automatically, but time quite there is no on the to communicate, d try to on least opportunities to lend answers on all are interested you questions.

Waiting for your fishing gear.

Who that thinks about these of references:
http://fishfishki.org.ua/udilishcha/fid … kupit.html

http://sansiv.com/products/zemex/feeder.html
Can who have you ever heard in what Internet no clothing left (official) will sell and when

Serg. T.
See fidernye rods up on the first exiled fishfishki.org.ua with 8 pages, there and sell. Under you click on producer Zemex, is a information about previous models (14 ?o, with 8 pages go services they like or dislike Rampage (video game), Razer, Hi-Pro, Pro, Grand. Choose and Buy. And facebook.

Last edited by Рыбак 34 (Jun 11 2014 13:07:17)

However :)
Friends, but come exclusively for official previews on site zemex.com or in my personal ads!

ZooM
Is obtained, not trust eyes their. All imposed on them officially: Photos, describe, prices.

've their 5 kopecks. In Kharkiv sell officially - Network fishing stores "RYBATsYuGA"
Specifically Zemex Grand Feeder here is: http://rubatsuga.com.ua/p31929473-udili … zemex.html
And Zemex Pro Feeder here is: http://rubatsuga.com.ua/p31929994-udili … zemex.html

On a series of missile defense even credit 10% :dontknow:

Last edited by F.V.V. (Jun 11 2014 23:18:52)

Want wait ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 14ft 180g

Called on references sought a series of Rampage (video game) - description of on sites have, and in available there is no - await. A series of Grand Feeder and Pro Feeder is trading already not the first year and buy its not the problem.

And that ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12ft dvukhchastnik?

ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 12ft dvukhchastnik, all with President sports series ZEMEX from 12ft and less I do two puzzle.
Is transported with lifted kvivertipom, so that is obtained transportation the length of the about 155sm

Last edited by ZooM (Jun 12 2014 18:10:16)

ZooM
Sergei, could not would you contribute clarity in the following question. In series of new types Razer the planned two model Razer Progressive Feeder and Razer Carp Feeder? In than their differences? Will whether both model represented in no clothing left immediately? What length and tests will have Carp Feeder?

And the second question. Will whether in new models types short kheviki (aside from those, that will in Pro Feeder)? Something type 10ft-11ft 120-150gramm?

To exits is preparing Razer Progressive Feeder, PlayStations Carp Feeder was its workers entitled.
About how what will length and tests more detail you can read in this material http://zemex.ru/articles/zemex_novinki_sezona_2014

Short kheviki will only in renewed series of Pro Feeder.

Sergey, already known recommended retail prices series of Rampage (video game) / Razer?

I would preferred to talk about final prices when with President will arrive to us on warehouse.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex