All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

34 wrote:

Finally have sent Zemex Rampage (video game) River Feeder 420 / 180. Not those impressed, build not rapid, there is no might. My I.M.H.O., - exported paddy, P.R. Guy many, we develop, too,. Grand (2013) not kept in the hands of, can better. Consider, that the water will show, necessarily update my.

If compare with comparable on price and core coursework they with sticks - for example EBM 160- the this feeder will not cave. Here already more personal preferences from series of Zemeks or Preston.
About by building. Heath,, but with so test rapid St not saw. Ah wasn that Tornament 165 faster. But this quite different story - on this moment this the best Ekstra khevik of those, that have us sell.

+2

I have there is King until 200 g from Browning's. Weighs he slightly less 500gr. And might there modicum snobbishness - his there's gravy 100gr + examine alternative treatments for river fodder (still grams 50) vgruzhaet ate ate. Here is only harvest they need to from engine bed and more - on a lesser fish he simply a mop a mop and a promise. Komlevym knee can be as equipped ridges break.
"Rapid build" this at all the when only vershinka it bends on vyvazhivanii. Here is explain me advantages udilisch this by building?

And simply who the says something stupid in Internet that rapid build this zaepis yep all Internet the fishers so and think, there is still mass examples Internet stereotypes.

wrote:

and simply who the says something stupid in Internet that rapid build this zaepis yep all Internet the fishermen so and think, there is still mass examples Internet stereotypes.

And not yntyrnet - the fishers vote for progressive build :crazyfun:

For "rapid build" Rampadzha on reform. Site written. Prog as the me.
And "rapid" build Salapin very polyublyal - if have rods up to vyvazhivanii or simply under burdens gnulos still something except done, place it automatically obzyvalos "parabolikom."

+2

Vadkh wrote:

the fishers vote for progressive build

Need to that would stick was not simply lever for zabrosa, and had,, pruzhinistye,, properties for zabrosa expense of quality material, automatic, positioning rings and camping on D., not expense of physical efforts, and under this was knitting fish on vyvazhivanii.

duffy333 wrote:

place it automatically obzyvalos "parabolikom."

I would did some digging in history identification by building udilisch, does me, that time come it in feeder from fishing pole, and there the length of the udilisch the main 2-2.7. And in feeder? 3,60-4,20. Think this classification in feeder is unacceptable.
Seryoga, as have nicknames are classified on authoritarianism fidera? Me on memory comes only one is "anfogiving, what still there is have them??

Last edited by (Aug 26 2014 00:19:18)

wrote:

I would did some digging in history identification by building udilisch, does me, that time come it in feeder from fishing pole, and there the length of the udilisch the main 2-2.7. And in feeder? 3,60-4,20. Think this classification in feeder is unacceptable.

And the this mostly have Americans. They have the notion of "clauses" Sticks share from slow (moderato) until sverkhbystrogo (ekstrofast). There is still on some Scandinavian sticks labeling on "clauses."
On Dayve English I such a not were.

wrote:

Seryoga, as have nicknames are classified on authoritarianism fidera? Me on memory comes only one is "anfogiving, what still there is have them??

Here is here all written, as and on what the British categorize us build rods up - whether feeder, karpovik or Barbel:
the Soviets by choice rods up. English option

duffy333 wrote:

That explain me advantages udilisch this by building?

All unless in conditions industrialized fishing. Me, suppose, need a length 4.20 for 5-7 fishing trips in year (autumn fish on my places becomes on from a distance 60-70m from Bank yes escho and for metre svalom stone). Rods up progressive by building not give opportunities steal your spotlight this sval. Dayvu borrow Rada such a number of fishing trips borrow there sense. Thought zemeks test, but reviews frustrated. Are interested King.
Z. L? - 1649. About such conditions industrialized fishing mentioned Sergei Popov on one of palm of seminars

wrote:

I would did some digging in history identification by building udilisch, does me, that time come it in feeder from fishing pole, and there length udilisch the main 2-2.7. And in feeder? 3,60-4,20. Think this classification in feeder is unacceptable.

Years five ago met putevuyu article on the subject. Who the author not remember, the twists and turns, too,, but the crux of the roughly such a: The author tried to look at spinningi with two sides. The first - this capacity (up on the build, test and camping on D.) - i.e. under what overstretched, what part of rods up insurance is in work, on zabrose and on vyvazhivanii. And the second - the speed - i.e. for what period time place it from fortune full burden comes in state of contemplated, including to calm parasitic fluctuations. Smart of imported words there was abound, there were as times and differentnotions have the rich bastards on kharakterristikam rods up, but I their not remember.

Interestingly was the next, that considered "rapid" stick, under one and same as?

1. A powerful "his" have which only the tip it bends, and (but) can have a long period parasitic fluctuations.
2. Udilishche type "foil," which doubled over "from finished" and for second'll straighten out and actually perceived by voters. (Ah something type advertising slogan development Banaksa).

+1

777 wrote:

all unless in conditions industrialized fishing. Me, suppose, need a length 4.20 for 5-7 fishing trips in year (autumn fish on my places becomes on from a distance 60-70m from Bank yes escho and for metre svalom stone). Rods up progressive by building not give opportunities steal your spotlight this sval.

I have such conditions the same DM100 mismanaged with this absolutely normal, although prog in the pure, as on me. But in this season normal fish why something otkatyvalas still further from Bank. And for sometimes vrubali such, that trough 130gr + need were. Here is precisely for such conditions Rampadzh and was supposed take - for DM100 such weight in paired with such a range this already busts.
That not so in democracies here is this Rampadzha 14ft / 180gr?:

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/tjahV.jpg

This photo work blanca on Oslo vymatyvanii trough-bullets 120gr in really the early distance there is 100m + with depth 10m +. "Of snot" or "parabolikom" language call not firm Obama turns - although and is worth the most "soft" complete vershinka in 4oz. Have letterhead failure in the lower and central parts of there is no, and to practicing jerks fish is ready upper-third rods up.
Most importantly under this deal - the right technique vyvazhivaniya and the right trough. Fish immediately same need raise our with trawling to the surface. And, without this and net the fast accurately so same not will help.

777 wrote:

thought zemeks test, but reviews frustrated.

Not understood, if honestly about any "- Biserinka.com - became" goes speech. All these pokidushki-potryasushki (in including and my) not more than "information to last." On Rampadzham on this moment saw in 120 just one report with real fishing on Dnieper River. And there man highly exasperated pounder.

Morning will become: Will need accurately also photograph my King (4,5m / 200 g) on zabrose and on vymatyvanii snap with a similar the feeding trough-coil-vershinkoy.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 26 2014 16:08:43)

wrote:

identification by building udilisch, does me, that time come it in feeder from fishing pole

In, have Stainless roughly the same subject found:

If you go back arbitrary spinning vnutriyaponskogo market and can try some assess his build, then, with big likely, can prove so, that, on your criteria, place it will purely fast (rapid), and here is in annotation it will undergo as slow , i.e. the slow. And this only one example, illyustriruyuschiy idea, that in classifications spinningov on authoritarianism and action himself traits head they.

Some tackle Japanese market have us represented very limited, and on a minimum affect a common picture. But after all for spinningov of European and American markets is missing the single system, which clearly would characterized the their properties. The reason largely due to otozhdestvleniem dynamic and static characteristics udilisch.

In some directories cordages stipulated the pictures of the with terms of a set of curves bending, with labeled from slow until extrafast , and under this as would is supposed to, that build (camping on E. Geometry bending fishing pole in called statically able) and action (the speed return to pryamolineynomu virility after bending) are linked unambiguously addiction. And this, as is not difficult ensure, far not always so.

Build this a congenital feature letterhead. If and can be his as something redress system positioning rings, then only the most smallness of.

The most bright examples imbalances between marched and act can be find among udilisch easy and sverkhlegkogo classes. Often, a nine foot model with test until 10 Mr. passes as extrafast , and in means of why it bends clearly in area done, but lick Ideology - and she the entire long-long shivers, as a wooden leaf.

Contrary, among spinningov from vysokomodulnogo coal there is and such, that with significant static loads bend almost from the most handles, and their build is mired in category qa.com , camping on E. middle. And here is in dynamics - they close to categories extra -FAST : After travel agencies in, the whip quickly, almost without perekolebaniy, is returning to source position. As a consequence, place it and is abandoning very well, and with sensitivity there is no problems, yes and with vyvazhivaniem, too,. Of those models, whom I'm using now, I can call here in as a westerners examples three-meter high CD Sunrise.

Should also discern, that and among spinningov economy-class meet such, which have build and action markedly (and very incidentally) not coincide. As something for Kadett won; place on for competitions me secured model from firms Robinson the price dollars in fifty or slightly more. She was very film provides a on action, but under this on vyvazhivanii schuchki weight under kilos practiced almost their entire-.

On my view, precisely such the combination of properties (middle in means of and rapid - sverkhbystryy in dynamics) the most benefits distinguishes of well-designed and flamboyant spinning from vysokomodulnogo graphite from many other, in including and has ever from a similar source material, but with a different combination of by building and actions.

Let us not to compare spinningi and fidera - we same fiderom not do the system in late all.
Moreover the British judging by KVALITETSGARANTI their stores very loosely are familiar with spinningovoy theme. So that crossing classifications by building udilisch is unlikely, in my opinion. Yes and given historically ???? "originality" nicknames ('s yards of the-pounds-pints of instead meters-kilograms-liters, driving in movement and vast.) need simply to accept the that precisely they had in view under all these terms. And here already arise "difficulties translation" - someone unlikely not knowing in sufficient least English fishing Ebonics, someone unlikely at all not knowing specificity of precisely as industrialized fishing, and someone at all enjoys myselfjust a Google-translators. So a string of conjectures and very Rostislav traktovaniy lack. And multiply they thanks to the Internet.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Interesting was the next, that considered "rapid" with a stick, under one and same as?
1. A powerful "his" have which only the tip it bends, and (but) can have a long period parasitic fluctuations.
2. Place it type "foil," which doubled over "from finished" and for second'll straighten out and actually perceived by voters.

When applied to Feders:
1. The fast from nizkomodulnogo this temperature delta.
2. Parabolic SAR from vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta.
In my opinion, this same will is true and for other udilisch earmarked for by industrialized fishing - karpoviki, barbely.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 26 2014 17:27:02)

duffy333 wrote:

Let us not to compare spinningi and fidera - we same fiderom not do the system in late all.

If not borrow in calculation twitching (though my is dyad Sheat on crime as and hooked up with, was deal :crazyfun:), then everything else not so far. At least two basic of the parameter: Impose and vyvazhivanie. Was deal, the first resistor spinningi did from nakhlystovykh udilisch,, too, like would cordage neblizkie quite.

duffy333 wrote:

2. Parabolic SAR from vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta.

Sergei, I not for good reason pro advertising slogan of the Banaksa wrote. They whole strategy sized mortgage, that their spinningi, precisely quick, not koloobraznye. Although alone precisely koloobraznymi I would and called (or very "are evil"), and other were "more soft", but, too, rapid. Not think, that there so coal was, or some super of each a modular.

On Feders the same. If compare cheap Mikado Fishfaynder with Dayva Tornamentom BFF (modicum he and not parabolik of course), then you rights even not on 100, but on 400%. And if a penny ante Mayfayn Anthrax with Tornamentom 12 / 13 or 135, then not all so unambiguously.

Osip wrote:

Say, is please with choice. Buying its first feeder, decided to, that this accurately will zemex. Seats industrialized fishing: Moscow river and local the ponds. Pick a between ZEMEX Pro Feeder 12ft 90 medium and
ZEMEX Pro Feeder 12ft 120g heavy.
Much whether between them the difference (for the beginner)?
In advance primnogo thankful!

Pay attention better on ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 13 ft until 120,0 gr. The price of course all will, but and the difference tangibly felt. At all highly pleasant udilka withdrew. On my view in this series of the most is it apt.

+1

Oleg, I wrote pro "difficulties translation"? So here is, a small sequential contribution on the subject.
English the term "clauses"has more dozenobscheupotrebitelnykh options translation on Russian. And the right read more depends not only from context in which is used the or another the term, but and who on English wrote - the Englishman, American or the for whom English at all not is mother tongue.
So here is, the main option translation on Russian this "action". And if the same Banaks used the term "clauses"for their udilisch in the context "droop - lines up straight - valuation"and this all have them very quickly and with least parasitic fluctuations, such a option "rapid actions"has place be. But.
But there is one nuance. Those same nicknames with the Foggy Albion for this same "actions"there is its the term "ape"- "recovery"in the diversion on Russian. And they under describing being udilisch, in their journals, in rubbing shoulders on forums under describing moreover there is / there is no Parazitnye fluctuations on zabrose use "fast ape", not "fast clauses". So that nicknames for "clauses"when applied to udilischam this the as it themselves is leading on vyvazhivanii, as it bends under burdens and until what exactly it bends, and not on zabrose and as is leading themselves after this.

Text or: Not think, that have Banaksa in sinningovoy program were consultants the British.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 26 2014 19:26:02)

duffy333 wrote:

Dont understood, if honestly about any "- Biserinka.com - became" goes speech. All these pokidushki-potryasushki (in including and my) not more than "information to last." On Rampadzham on this moment saw in 120 just one report with real fishing on Dnieper River. And there man highly exasperated pounder.

Not dispute, stick good, but I look under their conditions. In any case d wait exhibition to very hold udilishche in the hands of.
Z. L? - 1649. On advice OTHER RIGHT just bought ONE wand And JOlNS sits over WITHOUT's payin And SELL NOT MOGU

duffy333 wrote:

Dont think, that have Banaksa in sinningovoy program were consultants the British.

If would The English their among, then half of fishing gear from Banaksa not teetered would I have in closet. :D

For the contribution sincere thank you. I about same roughly and spoke, only here is not agree with you on dependence from modularity this temperature delta. So and led in example budgetary Korean udilki. There far not High-&, but all same the Koreans are know understood in Carbone.

P.S. But rather the contestant article stuck find, think you interestingly will. Especially on terms. But not I promise, that this soon will, have no time to visit until.

Relatively terms under one and those same word "clauses" alone (spinning) have in view action in dynamics, and other (feeder) action in means of. And every rights. But from this disturbing it in heads contribute and breed not quite diligently parallels, in my opinion.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Over the contribution sincere thank you. I about same roughly and spoke, only here is disagree with you on dependence from modularity this temperature delta. So and led in example budgetary Korean udilki. There far not High-&, but all same the Koreans are know understood in Carbone.

Here deal not only and not how many in Carbone, and in the right posibilities perhaps :dontknow:. And this is happening under closer work tandem "consultant / Designer" - the first puts concrete and a clear "technical task" within a certain budget, and the second seeks to to issue the best option from moreover that allow his knowledge, technology on venture and the available materials. After all in principle and of the most expensive materials can be done it is unclear that.

duffy333 wrote:

A this is happening under closer work tandem "consultant / Designer"

You forgot, that "many ingenious decisions die on level Designer / technologist." Words not my, but precisely so often and happens. :crazyfun:

This yes :disappointed: contaminated than such concerns amp; D any project - that species-bildinga, that construction. High demands consultant /-plus contracting and ingenious ideas Designer / proektirorovschika virtually always Anthony about sermyazhnuyu truth life in personified by Technologist. And limited budget.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 27 2014 00:35:35)

+1

PVR wrote:

a seemingly wrote (and):

Could you tell me please with choice. Buying its first feeder, decided to, that this accurately will zemex. Seats industrialized fishing: Moscow river and local the ponds. Pick a between ZEMEX Pro Feeder 12ft 90 medium and
ZEMEX Pro Feeder 12ft 120g heavy.
Much whether between them the difference (for the beginner)?
In advance primnogo thankful!

Pay attention better on ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 13 ft until 120,0 "grape". The price of course all will, but and the difference tangibly felt. At all highly pleasant udilka withdrew. On my view in this series of the most is it apt.

Thank you for advice, only here is pro these fidera pleasantly information "0." You itself has acquired already a new HI PRO 2014? Can modicum photo posting his?

Friends, Hi Pro and Pro fidery new only toured, restricting information to the publication.
Wait a a bit and you have will photograph, photo, length, tests and describe all models.

Last edited by ZooM (Aug 27 2014 13:34:47)

ZooM wrote:

s , Hi Pro and Pro fidery new only toured, restricting information to the publication.
Wait a a bit and you have will photograph, photo, length, tests and describe all models.

Edited Zoom (Today 13 :34: 47)
Signature author

zemex.ru

Super, me responded SAM Sergei Popov)
Thank you, let us wait, and the want buy, and understand, that this a in bag))

duffy333 wrote:

And limited budget.

Here skonomili on the entire.

Sergei, you talked, that on Western Rampadzha 14ft / 180gr will uvelichenny rings on kivertipakh.
I watched feeder. Rings like, such same as on prototype.
Will whether increased rings on a new party?
Will whether in sale kivertipy with with rings separately?

On series of Rampage (video game) rings of tulips kvivertipov have domestic dozen 3,2mm, this dozen allows use shock leaders and not deprives kvivertipa needed grace.

P. S. On the A rings had dozen 2mm.

ZooM wrote:

At the A rings had dozen 2mm.

What feeder implies as prototype of an Rampage (video game)? And the I, perhaps something missed :blush:

Osip wrote:

Thanks for advice, only here is pro these fidera pleasantly information "0." You itself has acquired already a new HI PRO 2014? Can modicum photo posting his?

Real weight udilki with kvivertipom - increases the "grape".
Dozen letterhead have foregripa - 12mm.
Dozen pens 23 - mm., the lower part of - EVA, upper cork and enough qualitative. Length pens with katushkoderzhatelem - 620 mm., domestic dozen first rings - 19 mm., distance before him - 600 mm.
How very qualitative, not different from more senior models, rings antizakhlyostnye. To katushkoderzhatelyu reproaches there is no, posing any the coil (unlike senior models). A form is famously balansiruetsya majority 4,000 from Shimano weight from 350 "grape"., the most comfortable experience 370 - 380 "grape" (for example Catana with backdating friktsionom)
Build under burdens parabolic, but under this not noodles, on potryakh enough comfortable, parasitic fluctuations fade almost immediately. 100 Wu throws in enables easy, harder not threw. Capacious tube under kvivertipy.
Normal fotika under hands there is no, dismantled telephone:
http://i011.radikal.ru/1408/8b/ee905e7f6e56.jpg
For visibility various line of zemeks with lev on the right blue - Rampage (video game), forth two "grand", for them Red - Razer, green - "HI PRO", and Red "Pro"
http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1408/d9/c193d02dba31.jpg
Here in sight distinction width blanca "HI PRO", and "Pro"
http://s017.radikal.ru/i426/1408/c1/528036bdcb77.jpg
A form take a closer
http://i064.radikal.ru/1408/8b/15d6f91647e3.jpg
Rings
http://s018.radikal.ru/i506/1408/78/b6f5b0288e15.jpg
Here with katushkoderzhatelem.
At all, I love more quick udilki, but khevik "HI PRO" me grassroots, believe, that on correlation of prices and quality he one of the most attractive on today.

Last edited by PVR (Aug 27 2014 16:13:23)

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex