All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 811 to 840 of 1000

VDA wrote:

Which feeder implies as prototype of an Rampage (video game)?

"Prototypes" - this the first option udilisch that came Zoom-have autumn past year for tests and the ensuing roll levelling. I have, too, was opportunity then they to throw some. Precisely these rods up were on the exhibition in Kiev and many, who was, precisely their held there in the hands of.
Those rods up, which derived in sale in one way or another least differ from prototypes. More just the difference have 12-futovikov - prototype of an was very rapid health and, virtually cause by a foil, and here is serial became more "mild." The very a dekoli (calligraphy on form) a bit other. Done like longer than the have become. And protivozakhlestnyy tulip has vanished. In my the positioning rings on form a bit the other has become. But this Zoom already specifically can say. If wants, of course.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 27 2014 16:21:36)

+1

Dear comrades,, and there is such, who enjoyed and EBM-160 and Rempeydzhem 14ft 180g? You can light couple of lines for about pros-minuses last? And the wanted to take EBM-160, but from-under nose a car the latest, koshus in side Rempeydzha

In my opinion, sooner them even signing to compare - Rampadzh only emerged :dontknow:
Write their the firstsensations from these two udilisch - DM160 once a brief time was I have, and Rampadzh 14ft 180g here is only recently emerged:
- DM160 let’s take in hands and in anybody even not arises issues would cast a he or not snap weight in its upper test - rings big and powerful, the form a powerful and thicker, than have Rampadzha;
- let’s take Rampadzh 14ft 180g and not removal of, that have him test 180gr, that he tackles with this weight and at all, that this extra-khevik - rings, albeit protivozakhlestnye, but relatively with DM160 small and close planted to the, a form the thin and he easier;
- supply capacity have DM160 simply enormous - he snap common weight and in 250 g of would cast a; such a sense of, that than more downer EBM, those for him better :dontknow:;
- have Rampadzha likely if and there is supply ruggedness, then somewhere within 10-15%%, but for more precise answer need least dozen stand alone fishing trips with this pounder;
- nor the, nor the udilishche tooling weight in mere 0.5 test not vgruzhaet on zabrose - both with such overstretched any shvabroobraznye;
- for both udilisch "vgruzhabelnyy" for blanca weight snap begins somewhere with 130gr;
- have DM160, as and have DM100 there is clearly expressed dosyl themselves pounder - but only in is case, if got a knack for to zabrosu and correctly vgruzhaesh a form;
- have Rampadzha I this not sensed or until not sensed - just your heelbone outs on water. Yes and the clean pokidushki, not fishing.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 27 2014 17:50:28)

+3

PVR
Thank you large! Of course, HI PRO looks, as his senior "brothers", and pro slightly the other level of.

Thank you two Seregam - one for the creation stick, and Different for what exploited my otsidkoy and sandwiched me in the review mini-test this udilki. :-) :-)
Immediately to fix it for you this - me like virtually all fidery. After all, as known, not stick but. At least even not the heaviest here is so immediately any copy from smallest and averagely-price segment, which entirely covering would we didn.

On Rampazhu. Yes, me not prevented would dozen centimeters to his of various. But after all and I roughly on so much same larger author products as and my scope hands. And then, is unknown as this had would on balance rods up.
Yes, me immediately embarrassed myself with thump knot shock on smallholder vershinochnym the rings. With, that Duffy, she knits knot are much more compact my. And, without shock harvest this stick hardly who will - zabrasyvaemye weight impressive, for, again same will require razor-thin cords, and hence see Previous's remarks were ill-. It looked, that than nastilnee the flip, those node harder on me, more intense guys, I'm ready as something safer all, but I as times low over water'm dropping. In general, this all, that me not quite is now over.
Grassroots design. Grassroots cover. Grassroots dozen in komle. Easy and and elegant software released. But personally my batty he grassroots less than eyes.

With EBM-160 I would his not likened the. Too they different and on assembling, and on ideology. Me seems, that Black Viper by browning as something closer.
As something so. Sorry for many letters, wild-sec. :-) so-Tuziku, the dog does your, flaming Hi! ;-)

duffy333
Interested in weight your Rampage (video game) 420 / 180, on site Zemex - 298g, in stores - 314g, I have 295g with 4oz vershinkoy. Here is and compare, and then can be and about democracies to talk to the, Pobeda this temperature delta in feeder, I think, has great importance, especially in ekstrakhevikakh.

http://zemex.ru/shop/feeder/rampage

There is official information on official site, she and is worth be guided by. Is logical?

In production permissible margin of in weight + - 5G (posts given difference weight kvivertipov different tests + - 1-2G)

Please not begin operating usually unproven information patterns of "in stores" about 314 hewed. Such weight had pre-production prototypes model annual ago. After need further deliberation and adjustment me managed withdraw on the actual weight fishing gear given this on site.

Last edited by ZooM (Aug 28 2014 10:24:26)

Рыбак 34 wrote:

duffy333
Interested in weight your Rampage (video game) 420 / 180, on site Zemex - 298g, in stores - 314g, I have 295g with 4oz vershinkoy. Here is and compare, and then can be and about democracies to talk to the, Pobeda this temperature delta in feeder, I think, has great importance, especially in ekstrakhevikakh.

This argument, 20 grams this temperature delta. Bought stick with weight 295 ppm grams, and it turned out 314, now on fishing its exhausting to bring there is no forces. :canthearyou: :flag:

+2

Became owner Zemex Rampage (video game) 13ft / 150 g, on potryakh grassroots, superficially, too,, hope on weekends obryblyu.
I have question, given this test udilisch, this full weight with Alpo, then is obtained for Rampage (video game) 14ft / 180gr, real weight kormakov should be 130-140 grams, if borrow severe fodder for in heat.

Speech goes about general weight snap there's gravy + fodder.
For model ZEMEX Rampage (video game) 13ft I recommend comfortable test feeders 90 - 110g + fodder
For model ZEMEX Rampage (video game) 14ft I recommend comfortable test feeders 100 - 130g + fodder

Рыбак 34 wrote:

. Pobeda carbon in feeder, I think, has great importance, especially in ekstrakhevikakh.

Zoom pro "20gr" and sellers already responded. Correct from themselves - I at all with large skepticism am to what write sellers. Little moreover, that this overwhelmingly, simply kopipast with reform. Site moreover or conjures product, so still and with what something unclear mistakes. More than am confident, that the seller, which this wrote, udilishche even and not-weighed, and found "314gr" somewhere in Google Trends volume index, :dontknow:.
As the me, for streamlining weight easier not to slash in Carbone, and do tier varnish on form more thin and have a bang on this with materials handles and its-and, measuring - here and not 20gr can be to slash, in my opinion.

Text or: Will need ??? its Rampadzh weighed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 28 2014 16:26:17)

Friends, I think about series of Rampage (video game) makes sense to speak as about overcompensate easy Heavy feeder!
295 ppm-298 grams for with President capable lumping such a powerful test on such long drives distance there is this unique weight, specifically for themselves develop, to in [kayf]harvest :cool:

+1

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/5uEsT.jpg

And gloss a form not strongly's shiny on the sun? Me as something more powerfully with black matt)) Grand fidera.

Two in one. Experiment: Two knee from "Crazy" (bluster and camping on Afghan, can who will offer something better, plus third knee was with vershinkoy from Maver Genesis Black Ice 360, trekhchastnik. All as native, me liked, necessarily stuck on water. Now a small report about a fishing trip with Rampage (video game) 420 / 180, not know as whom, but the second knee was it's a little weak, hence and noodle there, I.M.H.O.,, still slightly-slightly carbon (weight) and have would Regrettable., but as known two twin udilisch not the case, that inherited, then inherited. Fished out a them couple of wild karpikov on Akhtuba 1.0 and 1.5kg, write, that this were sazanchiki - not can, this quite another fish, triviality not in expense. The coil 4,000 Ryobi Zauber, larger leg not becomes, prevents loop for hook, hands tvortsyam punch over this magic show flub. Pletenka IP 0.1, nessimetrichnaya noose, impose meters 80-85, under the other Bank, eiaee with streamer. Vershinka 4OZ, there's gravy cell China, the modernised 60 +. Sensitivity done - a trout with should sit on cheers. Vyvazhivanie karpikov (udilishche + Friction clutch) worthy. Soon Gone Fishin '(, want something bigger than others, but if on point became a carp (carp), the rest fish moves away. Until on udilischu there is no vosklitsatelnykh signs, time all-prioritize on their seats, let us wait read and write.

Last edited by Рыбак 34 (Aug 29 2014 14:49:46)

+1

Рыбак 34 wrote:

Katushka 4,000 Ryobi Zauber, larger leg not becomes, prevents loop for hook, hands tvortsyam punch over this magic show flub.

Not worry about it, all becomes. Truth in this need to believe :D Wu me on this udilishche is worth Daiwa Cast 'izm 25QD (Japanese market) - serfovaya coil with enough major toe episode. I pro this already wrote, but closing:

duffy333 wrote:

Katushkoderzhatel.
He upper. Enough simple. And on it nepisano "Zemex." Individual mentioning deserves his front zakrutka - foregrip. He neoprenovyy, enough strongly lyuftyaschiy, when nezakruchen on one another's feet reel, and has nedurstvennuyu such a rasstoyanii with of butt-end between form and its domestic part of. I first was puzzled by this, and then was am puzzled, when the first time eighty six police on place it coil: Otkruchivav foregrip, 'm, that he already until metal kryuchkoderzhatelya it comes, and's foot coils "not off dipping" in katushkoderzhatel - I in easy surprise (charitably) on what same coils this katushkoderzhatel counts o.o. violations me comes in head "are ingenious" idea cut to disco further :D. And foregrip quietly went otvinchivatsya further, oblivious on zapolzayuschuyu under him metal loop kryuchkoderzhatelya! Thanks to the very zazoru and a certain flexibility neoprene foregrip and kryuchkoderzhatel each other not prevent, when need establish to lift coil. And in job position katushkoderzhatel well all holds and not lyuftit. Here is and a-tikit-a.

About what design decision highly controversial and even first creates in stupor absolutely agree :flag:

duffy333
Pass through late, five minutes - an abrading stone + nadfil and there is no problems. Hua such a kryuchkoderzhatelya, under zakruchivanii screws is beginning to squabbling neoprene., on me better would have left the first option - with rezinokroshkoy, or as she there is called, much stronger, has on average parts of rukeoyatki. As the so.

Last edited by Рыбак 34 (Aug 29 2014 15:12:41)

I.e. loop for hook was "his leg amputated" o.o.? Prikolno.
Zoom Wu to this udilischu need was still "the memo" attach the about how as correctly unscrew katushkoderzhatel :D

duffy333
A summary here not will help, simply to do one times and on century.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

duffy333
Interested in weight your Rampage (video game) 420 / 180, on site Zemex - 298g, in stores - 314g, I have 295g with 4oz vershinkoy.

On kitchen household traditional transportation showed:
- with vershinkoy 4oz shown to 297-298gr,
- with vershinkoy 5oz 298-299gr,
- with 6oz - 299-300,
- without vershinok 291-292gr,
- themselves done (all 3 together) 18-19gr.
Weighed their all of this deal several times, but scales, judging by around the have margin of so grams and walking there-here :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

What there is loop for hook was "his leg amputated"

Nor never still not used this atavism on appointment. Yes and at all raze not used. On victory, she at all need a?

Carlos wrote:

At victory, she at all need a?

Is young you still, that it comes such secrets know)

Carlos
To to lift excess 5 kopecks with everyone who will buy this a device, swung from spinningistov, for frame rings cling hook not symmetry.

Last edited by Рыбак 34 (Aug 30 2014 09:56:22)

Рыбак 34 wrote:

to to lift excess 5 kopecks with everyone who will buy this a device, swung from spinningistov.

"Yes this and a mop factory understandable" (Since).
On fact tilt ears need more for sport, when fisherman Fr immediately several udilisch for round, and in case substitutes rods up remains a new stick equip only the feeding trough and in battle.
His Majesty time.
In an amateur a fishing trip, especially when have for fisherman one stick and he it constantly maslaet, ears particularly need not, if only not to change point.
And in spinninge under constant the movement of for fisherman this - badly prisposoba. In my opinion.

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 30 2014 08:57:35)

+1

Sergei (Zoom) could you tell me when will appear have us in sale fidery Zemex HI PRO? Or I something missed? And if there is opportunity 231,6 the price on them! Understand, the dollar such as, but increasingly same.

Вячеслав777 wrote:

Sergei (Zoom) Podskajite when will appear have us in sale fidery Zemex HI PRO? Or I something missed? And if there is opportunity 231,6 the price on them! Understand, the dollar such as, but increasingly same.

Some tackle-Crimea already offer data fidera

Very waited today’s of origin, wanted to experience a new pedanu on chair flagship and a new Rampage (video game) 390 / 150, (’ have SIV’s).
Has felt, sold recently dura-Ace Antares khevik, and feared that with Zemeksom be.
Catching on distance there is 30 flushed, kormushkami 70 gr, on Desna (disambiguation).
Ah that say, received full [kayf]from work this udilki, with first zabrosa, catching several times themselves on thought - that examine alternative treatments for river khevik and should be precisely thus.
Higher wrote, that he reminds shimano spidmaster khevik, there is no he very reminds shimano Antares khevik Aah, only slightly to dispose, that and need for in heat, caught today until dozen kilushnykh podleschikov, about ceasing 0.12, nor no fidergama, only configuring clutch and work fidera. Place it vyazalo fish on right on, even not has felt. Coil Shimano Stella 6,000, embraced as been paved, course screws lack.
That more just liked, love subtler graceful letterheads for and handles, immediately all was mishandled in hand, not the that tournament 135 (not was able to him get used).
In late fishing, decided to Wladimir a bit feeder, put secondary the feeder 110 grams, with feeds throwing good on 75 flushed, but strongly not had to claw your way vershinka teetered 3 Anabelle Lake now, yes and trees inimical, on this distance was chopped and Blicca bjoerkna immediately hung, application form filled in in enough a catchy, that is famously felt fish on drawn.
Now think, can be boldly buy zemeks rampadzh a medium and ekstrakhevik for rivers.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/UvI20.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/qsNG0.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/su4FP.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/FB4bN.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/lWFbd.jpg

Last edited by Alexnord (Aug 31 2014 19:15:48)

+7

Wash their hands a small the review St on zabrose, in including and new ZEMEX Rampage (video game):

+1

Potestil on weeks some udilki. On ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g in a whole emotions positive, with majority conclusions agree. For places go quietly and sonorous udilisch this will be the, that need and decent competitors, especially with topping prices have him, on my view, almost there is no. If to compare with antaresom in the same weight kotegorii (i.e. 150 on 3.9), then this two different rods up around the. Above all Antares more stiff, overall weight trough with feeds 150 Propulsion For him not weight and throws his on 80 meters joyfully. For ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g, me it looked overall comfortable weight 120-130 Propulsion And. Rolls his on 80 meters, me it looked already not so simply. But him this, on my view and need not. For this there is length in 4.2 forge the And this udilka for medium-size competitors. Katushkoderzhatel accepts any Shimano and Preston without problems. With some Daiwa and Balzer (not sovsemi), can arise a malign moment with shackle and foregripom, need quantify. With ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" such moments there is no. On voicing (phonetics) letterhead, she slightly less than have the same of "Antares", but much zvonche than have Preston D.M. Under vyvazhivanii reservations there is no, increasingly honoured, to kolechkam until, too,. The review ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 13ft 110g can be watch
HERE- me he from the entire line of ZEMEX in range Hevy (until 120 gr.) for averagely-rapid rivers, grassroots more just.

+2

PVR
Спасибо за ваш обзор по серии" HI-PRO".Подскажите пожалуйста,как по Вашим ощущением справиться ли Фидер
3.90 до 150гр "HI-PRO" с такими условиями:Течение быстрое,глубины 1.5-2.5м,кормушки до 100гр.,дистанция метров 35-40.
И как Вам обновлённая серия"PRO" производитель обозначил её как fast.
C УВ,Tayfune.

Last edited by Tayfune (Sep 1 2014 19:14:26)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex