All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Here is this?

http://www.fishingmayhem.com/images/castizm-main_0.jpg

On kind of looks very prikolno :cool:

There is no, here is this

http://se.uploads.ru/t/LKpDW.jpg

This serfovaya with Japanese market with price 250 dollars, and the kind karpovaya with English market for 300-350 ?. Judging by mounting formulas and specifications they absolutely same assessment. Except shpul and color schemes.

Oooh, a little yellow very sexy!
Under Rampage (video game) with his blue eyes and blue patches will look very even elegant :cool:
And that it with characteristics?

Normally there with characteristics: http://www.youharbor.com/products/daiwa … -izm-25-qd
Here is here Vadim the coil: coils Daiwa.

ZooM wrote:

What happened, than I can you help?

Yes I all about those same unfortunate act were promised vershinkakh for old it and past the news about them. Times perishing not shines service for corrupt old series of, thought modicum for later on take kit loved kviverov, to soul was Dr. Bobicchio without saying.
Feel themselves gold Banaks a piccolo.

Carlos wrote:

I I’d say more - knot shock I hear always, with, that becomes his knitting correctly

Like would know as looks the right shock leader.

ZooM wrote:

Skyfall about understanding sound shock on the rings, this normally

Beg not agree. Its knot I not hear.

Степаныч wrote:

We wish we would know as looks the right shock leader.

Not think, that I you than something'll surprise. Shock I have from thick (often) and tolstennoy (ostentatious) pletni. In the first case this formaksovskiy Vantage 26 Lb (replaced the issharkannyy for 2 season Sunline Super PE), in vtorom- kormoranovskiy Seacor 38 Lb (until bezalternativnyy). Knot - standard "carrot", length such a, to under podmotke for zabrosa on shpule was still 3-4 sweep, not more.

Carlos wrote:

Node - standard "carrot

I misspoke but the answer received, had in mind knot. Agree - announced "combined carrot" not hear it only DEAF. The right knot knitting not d, d enjoy their and you advise. Pro this in the other the Frost.

Last edited by Степаныч (Sep 4 2014 21:56:04)

Carlos wrote:

I understand, that you embarrasses, but not think, that this nuance should be prevaliruyuschem in addressing about purchase. Likes stick - take and nor about than not think, in doubt - potrusite the researchers, weigh them for still times, but sense mix fishing trip and greater policy not see. And certainly not see sense leave for political component of the last word in addressing about purchase with President.

Much policy in the past year was, you perhaps on the moon live, in Ukraine goes war now.
Aggressor Russian Federation.

DM100 wrote:

G-policy in the past year was, you perhaps on the moon live, in Ukraine goes war now.
Aggressor Russian Federation.

I on Lukyanivka (neighborhood) live and one that there is people, which have unambiguous answers on any questions. Thank you, that have educated.

Степаныч wrote:

Pro this in the other the Frost

Gladly have a look-see. Can find the money quickly?
P. S. Found. The main under zatsepe is tearing?

Last edited by Carlos (Sep 4 2014 22:05:12)

ZooM wrote:

Happens, order them pleasant thing a fractious
About companies can say that one of hosts ZOTAC, the other doubting person from Zaporizhia, company is in Russia, with President pridumyvayutsya in Ukraine, and manufactured in Korea. I for International feeder, what and all wish!

If look not on disposable kastingovyy drooling from zemeksa but on prolonged satisfaction the need look in side tested brands.
Take that off the table from Wisz leaf times kantora mordorskaya, there is no guarantees and parts.

+1

Carlos wrote:

I on Lukyanivka (neighborhood) live and one that there is people, which have unambiguous answers on any questions. Thank you, that have educated.

Edited and (Today 21 :05: 12)

On war all unambiguously and choice not big, its, someone else's, few minutes, guerrillas, peaceful civil population.
You whom themselves see on war?

Carlos wrote:

P. S. Found. The main under zatsepe is tearing?

Poke, please, where? , too, very interestingly :writing:

DM100 wrote:

At war all unambiguously and choice not big, its, someone else's, few minutes, guerrillas, peaceful civil population.

Answer in special. Topic about the war, fludim.

VDA wrote:

poke, please, where? , too, very interestingly

With mobile network not'll give you a hint accurately. The partition "snap, Precious, accessories", 2 page, theme "Shock-leader", message from Stepanycha on 3-4 page since the late. If not will find, on the morning sure. Um- So i.e.

DM100 wrote:

At war all unambiguously and choice not big, its, someone else's, few minutes, guerrillas, peaceful civil population.

For this there is special forums have. What sense dear policies here?
If on topic, then obvs stick proportionate on price with Preston must have and service such same. Although would crested in available must be.
The, who buys udilku for 200 and more hover near $the US clearly not a latecomer. And kagbe head should not much to root - and suddenly I polamayu kviver, sho to do? Went and bought. Or ordered through staff Music. Wait it is unclear how many - this :no:

+1

VDA wrote:

poke, please, where? , too, very interestingly :writing:

On memory I singled on scheme red color those four sweep, which uses Stepanych - can, somewhere I and am mistaken, so Stepanych adjusts the. Those keep, which on scheme not allocated red, Stepanych not get while listening to it / not, she knits.
After meticulous and strong a such a knot with 4-are vitkami, and circumcision "under back of" khvostikov the main and shock-leader, Stepanych twice prokleivaet knot immediate glue type Second:

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/gBhzn.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Sep 4 2014 23:00:52)

+2

SerhiiSkliarov wrote:

Yes I all about those same unfortunate act were promised vershinkakh for old it and past the news about them. Times perishing not shines service for corrupt old series of, thought modicum for later on take kit loved kviverov, to soul was Dr. Bobicchio without saying.
Feel themselves gold Banaks a piccolo.

But on what model you broken kvivertipy and what precisely kvivertipy, oz your dozen?

This only have Stepanycha such knot is obtained. I have, for example, he're loosening. Although there are couple of shocks ,-personally Stepanychem - flight a normal, knot a compact and were instant.
He same not recognized, in than there chip, simply met Repin, and use :).

Carlos wrote:

Do you mind in special. Topic about the war, fludim.

With mobile network not'll give you a hint accurately. The partition "snap, Precious, accessories", 2 page, theme "Shock-leader", message from Stepanycha on 3-4 page since the late. If not will find, on the morning sure. Um- So i.e.

Found, thank you, thank you. Only carrot on-are much more compact will (on thickness). And breath knot on the rings only under vymotke ??????. Errori for :offtop:

ZooM wrote:

A on what model you broken kvivertipy and what precisely kvivertipy, oz your dozen?

I have kvivery all entire, I summer homes spent - in Mariupol, yes and now here still, and here with fishing not broke a from-for environment. Simply I initially was am convinced, that kvivery will, only later (by May flying, bought these udilku winter. When understood, that in free sale for old models kviverov not will, ignited desire to purchase kit spare vershinok (2, 3, 4 Anabelle Lake now for Grand 3.9\ 120), to in case what not from heat and have where last replacement, not seek something from other producers or rukodelnikov.

Means all whole?

buck still times, hope in the latest.
With President series of Grand Feeder-style 2012-2013 removed with production, exactly as and kvivertipy to them.
This policy companies and she not is discussed, in mind moreover that this a decision being taken on level leadership and is based on a whole spectrum objective marketing and manufacturing conditions.
Perhaps, and I try to put lobirovat this question on meetings, have us tickles include Made to Order on a small circulation kvivertipov for old GF in Made to Order for this year. But promise nothing not can, so as decision this accept not I personally, this is done collegially.

P. S. Communication with developers directly, with opportunity ask questions and receive on them deployed answers, not such a great often Harry Flemming option of, let us respect each other and pull out from emotional of views about sensations owners the famous Piccolo.
Thank you.

Carlos wrote:

&. Support. After yours yesterday's answer, think, all, including those, in Class the eyes of you was man, on which of being looked up to and from whom learned, became understandable, with what goal and as "created" with President from Sergei Popova. After all only theoreticians can be buy essentially noneym stick with the beautiful always on price from a famous brand and put in a sideboard watch. The rest, the case, take stick on the river. And not sit there on 6 hours in round having on platform, and raid there-here, not looking under its feet - soup there, "on-of half shots for" and slipping. And technique zabrosa not have all an ideal, and conditions not always comfortable - in short, done, knee and joints, happens. Come in iaaiaiinou. And music small fry, as and whistling string Yumi depart on the second plan immediately, and at first rises thought - "A need to was put in a sideboard!".
This boom of. Boom of because, that you trust, know, that you holding word and not going to let me down. And buying your stick, let perishing frankly, people, are overpaid a more insufferable part of sums precisely for your brand, for the very by their characteristic patterns on the packaging slip. So treat them on type "bought and backed off!", Perhaps, not quite correctly in the business terms of and ethically in moral, in my opinion.

Want laugh-want there is no But: Theorist themselves not believe, 2 times in weeks on fishing, mean many top St dura-Ace, but Zemex buy only from-for beautiful an autograph Sergei Popova. I not know as she will in work, not know what there rings and vast. Zoom this man, on tuned which, I chatted feeder. There is there any Gabory, Riga and camping on D. But I the studied under precisely have Sergei, on his ad clips, and results delights the with every day. So a new wand from Zemex soon will emerge in my arsenal. Moreover I not think, that Sergei will questioning its signature under poor product.

Last edited by bormanb (Sep 5 2014 09:47:30)

So you from of Mordor, you sin not buy.
Mordorskim orkam- mordorskie stick :D

Hedin wrote:

So you from of Mordor, you sin not buy.
Mordorskim orkam- mordorskie stick

Not understood? This where?

Dood wrote:

VDA wrote (and):

Poke, please, where? , too, very interestingly

On memory I singled on scheme red color those four sweep, which uses Stepanych - can, somewhere I and am mistaken, so Stepanych adjusts the. Those keep, which on scheme not allocated red, Stepanych not get while listening to it / not, she knits.
After meticulous and strong a such a knot with 4-are vitkami, and circumcision "under back of" khvostikov the main and shock-leader, Stepanych twice prokleivaet knot immediate glue type Second:

Crap that not in subject but what you have wily and a daunting olrbayt
Here is so'm knitting http://sd.uploads.ru/t/FVzcL.jpgnor never not failed and nor made not prokleival truth make ends, I'm cutting not under the most the root of the
Or this knot already not olrbayt is considered?

Last edited by berserk (Sep 5 2014 10:24:13)

bormanb wrote:

Don’t understood? This where?

Yes this higher esteem), representative noble elf from Lorien wrote).

Hedin wrote:

Yes this higher esteem), representative noble elf from Lorien wrote).

A. You pro this. Elves-they same invisible-virtual. Go to war in sculptural splendor for leave the computer on. I even attention not threatened both.
Okay -poydu'll wear vatnik, rubanu on balalaika and Zemex'll pay for between affair. :D “I don’t the funer. Who Needs profits –. Importantly that I have will this wand.

+2

ZooM wrote:

Supreme with developers directly, with opportunity ask questions and receive on them deployed answers, not such a great often Harry Flemming option of,

And that bribery from this options with? You same not hear, that you say

If I now know. I'm looking to ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 14ft 180g and, suppose, buy, then through year-and a half me can well realistically say: Forgive brother, but vershinok there, such a great have us policy Party, I already I'll shut up pro knee.
And why me this need to?
There is other remarkable rods up, where done can be go and buy without problems, yes, will more expensive cost, can, where the and worse they, and where the and better. But for vershinkami to dura-Ace and Preston I not d Caribbean and forgive, that would their have.

You as an architect and fisherman must this know and Y to his leadership this to speak, even not to speak, and the brain to eat something.

P.S. Ugh-Ugh, vershinok on feeder not Roulette until still.

Last edited by Yuric (Sep 5 2014 11:27:59)

+1

I man zapaslivnyy and so I have on every udilishche there is still and spare kit vershinok - very unpleasantly when fishing suddenly lose their cool from-for design on stupidity or krivorukosti kivertipa :disappointed: Pod Rampadzh 4.20 / 180 d perhaps erode the done from DM160 or Brauningovskogo King until 200 g

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex