All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex

Fidery Zemex

Posts 961 to 990 of 1000

mengoi wrote:

could you tell me and that from types ZEMEX will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing on-start under comfortable industrialized fishing

Clotzel, not only I have with Ultegrami a bummer? :)

'm gonna join you to the issue!

Surfovod wrote:

Clotzel, not only I have with Ultegrami a bummer?

'm gonna join you to the issue!

Fairbladov in 3.9, too, there: '(. So't seek stick 3.9 in couple of to antaresu, yes and simply want try ZEMEX. Need only couples what of them be appropriate under my wishes.

Despite to purchase its first feeder. Know. I'm looking to pro feeder from zemex. In 14 year line of renewed, I so understand? Is worth whether seek interesting or borrow old? Newcomer in pond swim a major an / carp / amur until Bajaus kg ????? 3.6m with test 90?

Thank you.

3.60 until 90 well tackles with such fish tank, but can be take your cast and a little bit of a stronger.

With endowments of 120-150, questioning the easiest vershinku and under need questioning stronger? And on model you can clarify, she the Group or the only?
Buoyed by case here its a huge so much activist Sergey for Canal on youtube.

Spoiler

Klipy and movies luxurious, recognized took ill fiderom after viewing. Want lot more video for the most smallgreen, for example, composition prikormki camping on E. From any parts of it must consist and, but more, in, to can be was lists judging by from available under hand / available in region components.

I recommend you for your conditions to purchase ZEMEX Pro Feeder 360 until 120g.
Literally couple of weeks ago was photographing with boys from station's Trophy column the plot about it catching carp in the lake, and there as times klevali leschiki, Crucian carps and not large driven carps 3-5 pounds.
On this session I as times tested with President ZEMEX Pro Feeder and ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder and should discern that - a fishing rod ZEMEX Pro Feeder 360 until 120g with success worked good in those conditions on such fish.

Last edited by ZooM (Sep 15 2014 19:39:26)

To ZooM
Sergei and in my issue what option offer?

Could you tell me. Why on site ZEMEX there is no information on series of HI PRO. That for udilki? What characteristics? Sergei participated in their designing?

All are a good evening. If would knew that will such a the debate over the test and range missiles, I would got vid of all on video. I have Zemex Rampage (video game) 14f on a coil 135 meters example further raskosami power zabrosom test 90 grams. I have lifted absolutely entire thread with reel! In one word I in delighted! Plus today on Zemex caught first under of bream http://se.uploads.ru/t/jKH3v.jpg

+1

About test I’d say more there's gravy Korum 150 grams much zakormochnaya. Flies meters on 50 and on senses here udilishche not on strained!

Monomah, is shorter in lot of square footage twist are spaced :crazy:

Propose a Pascal. Buy a new down cord McCoy 8lb. 135 meters have been wandering on shpulyu "cargo my 90 grams from DOKA 60" if I wise cargo in aerosol insertion on 135 meters, then the cord remains me, if not wise the acknowledge the cord! 3 attempts. Who brave? :glasses:

+1

're risking lose, stratosphere begins a bit higher ;)

I the pro aerosol insertion.)) 135 meters the distance.

Мономах wrote:

, but I suggest that Pascal. Buy a new down twist are spaced McCoy 8lb. 135 meters have been wandering on shpulyu "cargo my 90 grams from DOKA 60" if I wise cargo in aerosol insertion on 135 meters, then the cord remains me, if not wise the acknowledge the cord! 3 attempts. Who brave

Realistically can be hurl further this line, who not believes, this his problems :)

mengoi wrote:

fairbladov in 3.9, too, there. So't seek stick 3.9 in couple of to antaresu, yes and simply want try ZEMEX. Need only couples what of them be appropriate under my wishes.

Or ZEMEX Razer 13ft until 110g or if need to stronger and faster, then ZEMEX Rampage (video game) 13ft until 150g

+1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUpIJIFHeMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGL8fv_HXZ0

Test drive types Zemex on zabrosam. For those who not believes)

There's gravy and cargo - a bit different things. In the first Summit thought pro the feeder.
Where find the intel on Hi-Pro series of? Weight, transportation and camping on D.
And the stick there is, and the big info find not can ((

The intel restricting, were lacks time and hands. Soon will

Yura L. wrote:

Where is find the intel on Hi-Pro series of? Weight, transportation

What specifically interested in?

Ranks at'm occurred is very a debate in, although Nitty Gritty with one hand, as was been no. 'll put and I its adds. Not d to speak for entire line of, and I’d say for those that on equally as popular as those with Shimano, .of this surprising an unexpected treat Coloureds in courses arsenal - ZEMEX Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g and ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 13ft 110g. On technical moments to dwell not see sense, in one way or another extent there are higher,’ll share only taking. If the second-ZEMEX Razer immediately anchor is in hand and literally since potryakha kind of instilled in confidence, but on water feature this confidence have fixed itself (his the review I did previously, can be watch Here), then with Rampage (video game) River Feeder 13ft 150g was not all so unambiguously. On the eve, I was sold out having served me faith true Antarik 3.9 on 150, on his place planned take Daiwa. Rampage (video game) bribed its easily and grace, but in, too, time kind of instilled in fears, as not strange for the same motives. Oprobovav on water feature doubts scattered, in the extent, that in these weekend two round in two days capturing the in including and them on for competitions, and there not regulation use rods up in which you're in doubt,, there thinking about other. With common weight in 150 Propulsion, place it mismanaged confidently and offered not forces strain even with enough high pace. Harvest comfortable experience and conveniently, on fish predisposition of is famously in including and on small beer, that not often meet in the classroom extra-Hevy even have tested brands. Word udilki on my view very even decent. Thank you Sergei even times. Not thought, that'm going to top they its arsenal, but until not regret.
P.S Don’t weathered, yesterday has purchased itself budget ZEMEX "HI-PRO Feeder" 12 ft until 100 "grape". From net interest. For its the 6600m perishing very a tempting udilka, wanted contact take a closer.

+2

Tried to lift Zemex Razer progressive feeder on zabrose!

+1

RedHead wrote:

attempted to to lift Zemex Razer progressive feeder on zabrose!

Phwoar. Vermin as me it looked quite there is no.

zvod wrote:

Good night. Vermin as me it looked quite there is no.

There is, which. Yes still impose not forceful, there just wobbles much stronger.

Many years capturing the on Flgman Corsar 3.9 / 120..
Perishing very liked description of and reviews about Zemex, although initially wanted to take Shimano totally / 110 (BMCXHEFDR) or Flagman MANTARAY ELITE 3.9 / 130.
Stupid question - and that from Zemex it seems on the than I enleve.
Nowadays never late, but not'Wannee. And if fish not getting caught, as in this year, then harvest increasingly would still on that.
But 'hochet'sya what any performed well!
That will it seems from Zemex?

Interestingly, and Picker / policies are planned have Zemex?

Request to owners ZEMEX Razer Progressive Feeder 14ft 140g. If not difficult write cursory the review rods up. Comfortable expanding zabrosa, weight trough. T. D. In advance all thank you.

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder (the full text reviews of the)

+7

Yura L.
Just favorited, plyusanul, squirt a few. A good the review and as times on grinding halt after me model. Remained only little wussy prick and blackmail squeeze out from the second "halves of" achieve escape amount :D.

PVR wrote:

What specifically interested in?

Weight, transportation length, set of vershinok on all models line of.

Yura L. wrote:

ZEMEX Hi-Pro Feeder (the full text reviews of the)

From reviews of the:
"That interestingly — twice zakhlest was for most Ukraine, near to vershinke ring (the same — neantizakhlestnoe)."

On my Grande 13 th year were similar zakhlesty. Them preceded resounding thump knot shock-leader on smallholder the rings done. The shock of leader and the main were Building tools. The coil - Cormoran XD 5,000. As it turned out, she twisting that shit the cord and in moment the vanishing with shpuli – on knot shock-leader obrazovyvalas micro-beard and beginning cling to all, that could. Moreover, line, breaking through axis coils, passes centimeter on 3 below center first rings, that coupled with beard contributed to zakhlestu.
Perfectly becomes Exage 4,000 RC, with it zakhlestov not was nor never. But Ideology zamanaeshsya vymatyvat :(. And pity, however, gut its heavy kormakami. :)

Last edited by VDA (Sep 17 2014 12:48:05)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Zemex