All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 1 to 30 of 874

Today on their counter one of stores saw products TM "G.Stream." On kind of and smells very even nothing.
A brief info from ineta:
Hungarian company G.Stream – producer fishing prikormok, bait shop and supplements on fishing the vastness of Europe. A basic principle production prikormok - qualitative product on affordable price for ordinary anglers. Products companies G.Stream was carefully tested on many reservoirs Ukraine, before as emerge in sale, cooperation with leading sketches-compete helps us produce ready to "workers" prikormki and bait, with the help which can achieve success even simple fisherman-lover of. Revolutionary technology production allow issue qualitative product from environmentally clean materials. Motto companies - the quality of and availability.
Also in assortment there is plastilinovaya prikormka (for method)
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/x8kwz.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/9SL7j.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/qjdiJ.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/vYItb.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ZpR3L.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/5VSUz.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/l1FNk.jpg

Interestingly, and that on money?

Is encouraged in district 20 Grzywna (, prikormka 25grn.

Pardon, list please "leading athletes" which will vouch for this prikormku.

Need try, although I for these money better would catching on Robinson Bay.

Design wrapping zachetnyy as the me. But there is questions about faction the same small fry. On picture she what the a big-ass faction the. But perhaps that simply too increased the top photo.

Have us one of stores cities like intends to trade this few commodities. 'll see that yes as under case.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 10:32:11)

And incidentally immediately same a shitload of issues. With what bell tower prikormka river Orange? Yes still and spring online.de on packaging. Already this charade causes. o.O

Me here recently man Innovations in an exhibition of last mentioned as he on one of stands spoke with producer which bragged that balloon prikormki not is unraveling in during hours, and the and greater time. Truth I not mention any country by who this was. So that after such the big info I would very cautiously’services they like or dislike, so as such here is prikormkostroiteli created loosely understand than zanimayusya o.o.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 10:32:52)

Nick wrote:

otrudnichestvo with leading sketches-compete helps us produce ready to "workers" prikormki and bait

Curiously who these leading fly fishermen-athletes?

Incidentally and the very positioning a mixture as a dace / bream, too, causes questions. :dontknow:

Incidentally and that still like would write about new prikormok sprouted up on market. As me seems even if any prikormka and is puzzling primary precisely in terms generally accepted all fishing, not fact, that she not use to anyone for something of specialized.

For example in the past year I densely applied prikormku Kewl Philip of Cleves (local of) for several reasons: She krupnofraktsionnaya enough, binders properties on perform well, and is worth only 12-13 UAH. In end despite the, that many fideristy said would that this is not prikormka, she me very. Works well for precisely under-fishing method, when need to was cover with chic "dining" table, so as under its comical essentially price she allows deliver in point industrialized fishing horse's chopped-Dozhu of grain and pelletsa. + of course same and sypukha was quite not made. In end under minimum cost I routinely received the outcome which me was need.

Of course same there are good karpovye a mixture, but the price launch zakorma increase would least in two times. And this a substantial sum, when Gone Fishin '(need to 5-6 kg sypukhi for normal outcome. And already the qualitative karpovye a mixture enforced on method in as a "it on cake" :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 11:45:17)

And still. Here is recently was connected'd like with prikormkoy Rybolov Land (from Kolyuchego. She me very strongly reminded on concept of those samopaly, that do I for themselves (can I and am mistaken), BUT given price 13-14 Grzywna (. And workers properties (already proven on fish) I believe this prikormku very promising a product of especially in terms an amateur fishing (yes and on for competitions she themselves already has shown) - PRIKORMKA BELUYu THE FlSH TAKES WELL!

This not advertisements. No interest I have in this shoulders of a product there is no. Simply was pleased amused and on stage kneading and on stage industrialized fishing :flag:

And still prikormka a dace black color of - and hands not about. That, too, pleased hit surprised. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 11:52:42)

And here is that still interestingly. Company Hungarian, and calligraphy all on Russian o.o.

Nick wrote:

Hungarian company G.Stream – producer fishing prikormok, bait shop and supplements on fishing the vastness of Europe.

This sho have us the usual rasfasovschik? If so the product likely an analogous KarpZumu :dontknow: Yes and the price this only confirms.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 11:58:15)

Всем доброго дня. Я принимаю участие в разработке и производстве прикормки G-STREAM.
Прочитав, что тут пишут, мы в недоумении. И так, по порядку 1. Мы - не венгерская компания, мы - украинская торговая марка, и прикормка производится в г. Днепропетровск. 2. В Европе нас нет, прикормка начала разрабатываться в июле прошлого года и на выставке в Киеве она была представлена первый раз, как новинка. 3. О ведущих  рыболовах-спортсменах: у нас есть два спортсмена из Запорожья - Шаня Е. и Солодовников К., которые корректируют составляющие прикормки, а иногда и сам его процесс. Поэтому о ведущих спортсменах - это преувеличение. 4.Теперь цена по магазинам 20~22 грн.
5.О самой прикормке:прикормка проходит экструдированние (сначала проходит пропаривание затем обжаривание)на выходе получается гранула которая и берётся за основу нашей прикормки.

КАРП-разработана специально для привлечения крупной рыбы,в первую очередь карпа.Данный вид прикормки состоит из крупных кормовых фракций красноватого оттенка и включает в себя повышенное содержание протеинов аминокислот сахаров специальных вкусовых ароматических и стимулирующих
Клёв фирменных компонентов что позволяет удерживать крупную рыбу в месте лова.
КАРАСЬ-представлена в виде смеси с желтоватым оттенком и наличием ярких кормовых частиц данный вид прикормки предназначен для привлечения карася в различных условиях лова и достаточно эффективен при капризном клёве наличие секретных компонентов в составе прикормки позволит за короткое время привлечь рыбу к месту лова.
ФИДЕР-это многокомпонентная мелкодисперсная прикормка коричневого оттенка с интенсивной ароматикой специально разроботанная для использования любого вида кормушки(фидерной,пружинного типа ,донной и так далее.)
Состав данной прикормки насыщен экструзионными компонентами и активными частицами элементами лифтинга(всплывающая фракция).
УНИВЕРСАЛ-специально разработанная универсальная смесь для ловли всех видов белой рыбы с зеленоватым оттенком и ярко выраженными активными компонентами  данный вид прикормки отлично собирает рыбу разных размеров.
Подходит для использования в спокойной и слаботекущей воде скорость размывания прикормочного шара будет зависить от уровня увлажнения прикормки и степени сжатия ее в шар
ЛЕЩ-ПЛОТВА-представлена в виде смеси темной основы со средне и мелкодисперсными частицами в составе с добавлением кориандного жмыха данный вид прикормки разработан для ловли леща и плотвы и обладает свойством выделения долговременной высокопитательной мути из активных органических составляющих на основе животного протеина и мелласы.
БЫСТРАЯ РЕКА-это высококачественная мелкофракционная прикормочная смесь с оранжевым оттенком обогащённая природным бетаином и протеином с добавлением частиц сушеной мелласы кукурузного глютена и бисквитной крошки данный вид прикормки предназначен для ловли донной белой рыбы и специально разработан для ловли на реках с сильным течением и большими глубинами благодаря большому количеству связующих компонентов прикормочная смесь хорошо удерживается в кормушках различного типа.

+2

Then question. Nick you where this took? o.O

Nick wrote:

Hungarian company G.Stream – producer fishing prikormok, bait shop and supplements on fishing the vastness of Europe. A basic principle production prikormok - qualitative product on affordable price for ordinary fishermen. Products companies G.Stream was carefully tested on many reservoirs Ukraine, before as emerge in sale, cooperation with leading sketches-compete helps us produce ready to "workers" prikormki and bait, with the help which can achieve success even simple fisherman-lover of. Revolutionary technology production allow issue qualitative product from environmentally clean materials. Motto companies - the quality of and availability.

Geu this even not funny. Especially after this o.o.

G.stream wrote:

from reading, that here write, we in resentful. And so, on order 1. We - not Hungarian company, we - Ukrainian trading DM, and prikormka produced in Propulsion Dnipropetrovsk. 2. In Europe us there is no, prikormka starters challenge in July past year and on the exhibition in Kiev she was presented the first time, as novelty. 3. About leading rybolovakh-athletes: We have two athlete from Zaporizhia - Shan E. And Solodovnikov K., which readjust components prikormki, and sometimes and himself his process. So about leading athletes - this an exaggeration. 4. Now the price on shops 20 ~ 22 Grzywna (.

G.stream, question as to producer. Why prikormka Quick river orange color of yes still on packaging spring?

And the second question. As can be in one a mixture to combine dimension on Plotve and on leschu? After all a mixture on dace and of bream on mechanics utterly different. So as image nutrition these fish, too, very differs. Bream fish donnaya, and a dace pridonnaya and mechanics in one case one, and in another utterly another need a!

Very interestingly hear why precisely so!

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 15:26:22)

G.stream wrote:

bream-a dace-represented in the form of a mixture dark foundations with averagely and melkodispersnymi particles in the composition of the with adding koriandnogo zhmykha this kind of prikormki designed for industrialized fishing of bream and small fry and possesses characteristic of the allocation the long vysokopitatelnoy mutti from active organic elements of on the basis of animal protein and mellasy

Here is a bit it is unclear about this prikormki, as you managed together; to essentially two different prikormki in one. Me seemed, that this essentially two absolutely different as on faction, so and on mechanics prikormki, if a dace the this must be active prikormka, what concerns bream, think not very well if in such prikormke will a large number of pop-up active of particles :dontknow:

MAXIK, and I the first, and I the first wrote :crazy:

Roma you me had preceded, but would still like would hear the answer :flag:

Last edited by MAXIK (Mar 14 2013 15:29:30)

G.stream wrote:

Feder-this mnogokomponentnaya melkodispersnaya prikormka brown spin with intense aromatikoy specifically razrobotannaya for use any species trough (as, Spring (device) type, by and so on.)
Composition this prikormki saturated ekstruzionnymi components of and active particles elements lifting (are pop-up faction).

And you not seems, that in this paragraph contains some eclectic? Did it comes already 2 type prikormki - with lifternymi particles and without, to can be was Hi adjust to under conditions industrialized fishing in dependence from alleged fish independent from way (cell or method): A dace-tolstolob let would pylila, and Karp-bream high would lay.

MAXIK wrote:

house you me had preceded, but would still like would hear the answer

The kind question] swims on the surface accurately so same as and pro color prikormki for rivers.

G.stream or these questions need ask here is these some?

G.stream wrote:

Oh leading rybolovakh-athletes: We have two athlete from Zaporizhia - Shan E. And Solodovnikov K., which readjust components prikormki, and sometimes and himself his process.

21st, as we, however, in one a plane think))

Carlos wrote:

A you not seems, that in this paragraph contains some eclectic?

I wanted to ask question fix face lift in as a mixture (and fidernaya mixture of implies basic option for as industrialized fishing), but think modicum would on the first the two issue responded. And you took and asked the third question :mad: :flirt:

Carlos wrote:

Ukraine, as we, however, in one a plane think))

Carlos. Simply people over the last few years nifigasebe it and recent themes that pro prikormku that pro cordage this only prove :tomato:

G.stream wrote:

.О самой прикормке:прикормка проходит экструдированние (сначала проходит пропаривание затем обжаривание)на выходе получается гранула которая и берётся за основу нашей прикормки.

А вот это, если это правда, очень круто :cool: Другое дело, что судя по ассортименту и упаковке технологи и оборудование отличные, а вот компетентность советчиков под вопросом :tomato:

Romeo wrote:

G.stream, question as to producer. Why prikormka Quick river orange color of yes still on packaging spring? Very interestingly hear!

This she on photo such a Orange, on fact she has orange inclusions, himself color prikormki light-sandy. About connected on packaging: Deal in is, that have us in Dnepropetrovsk very maintained donnyy kind of industrialized fishing fish; possessing experience work in stores with retailers clients, we stupid the right insert precisely photo connected on "rapid the river" with goal reducing issues such, as: "And can be harvest this prikormkoy on a spring?" On packaging "rapid rivers" not sketch same photo all fish?
And why you embarrasses this photo?

Romeo wrote:

and you took and asked the third question

"Sorry, was scared" (with) :D

Romeo wrote:

simply people over the last few years nifigasebe it and recent themes that pro prikormku that pro some tackle this only prove

Consumer it, and producer?
Sense buzovat all in one thing and to do kind of like a multi-purpose device, if need a. The principle?
I am asking forgiveness in advance have G.streamfor tone, be can, prikormka highly Good, but filosoiya its (description of, goal / tasks) lodged ???.

Ah, here is, sobssno. Color one - but color the other. And camping on D. This with, that technology interesting yes and components, judging by around the, the qualitative can be.

Last edited by Carlos (Mar 14 2013 15:40:01)

Carlos wrote:

I am asking forgiveness in advance have G.stream for tone, be can, prikormka highly Good, but filosoiya its (description of, goal / tasks) lodged ???.

Romeo wrote:

Other deal, that judging by KVALITETSGARANTI and packaging defies and equipment excellent, and here is competence right under question

:tomato:

G.stream wrote:

A why you embarrasses this photo?

Are looking. Your prikormka will cost 20-22 Grzywna (. And this price range of enough advanced anglers, which not gets caught on rivers springs. And gets caught kormushkami if speech goes about by it comes to shagging. And spring such a have majority these fishermen is associated with metodnoy catching.

And those the fishers that gets caught on rivers on connected they will not buy prikormku at that price. They navaryat pea plants and it's no big deal :flag:

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

Roma, yes not back, brother, you.

Hi, yes simply obvious lapses the e-my. Especially about a dace / bream. Simply can until not too late people made something by first. :dontknow: :tomato:

Although with other hand if this all count producer as "antipiar" (ah little whether), then deysno easier care a and not crawl with its "svinyachim poo face" (this I about itself) in so high matter :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 15:56:13)

G.stream and still question. And why stupid that prikormka station wagon (how I understand universal) must be green color of? In our reservoirs I how many not has tried apply prikormku green color of why the she has deliberately an o.o. (one and the same composition was painting in different color of) and certainly on universality of she not claims.

Purely my I.M.H.O.,. For our increased the "universal color" this brown. And there can twill walk that I and not rights.

БАДАРДИНОВ wrote:

And you perhaps himself know, that sometimes works better the, then this. And people make, strive to and for something them thank you!

All. I all said that wanted to. Now simply await the answers on questions, which perhaps upend my vision about prikormok fishing :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 14 2013 16:12:38)