All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 271 to 300 of 874

duffy333 wrote:

Excessive. Normal.

Thank you. Modicum that the will be able order with secure the heart.

Voicemail award prikormku :dontknow: To use on Cold water simply skip its several times in separating the form of through a sieve 2mm, to to remove as can be more "a major faction" in the form of maize meal sechki and enough cannabis.
Molasses tends to to zasakharivaniyu sooner or later, if that. In principle this normally so as product the natural - I have accurately such same: Let and with "nefirmennoy" molasses, which long teetered.

duffy333 wrote:

You gotta make award prikormku

:cool:
So and d to do. Already negotiated with sellers about big skladchine. Now doprodyvayut the remnants of fishdrima and as the flagship of and on Spring fully think zataritsya "G.Stream." And simple think will as base.

duffy333 wrote:

Fancy molasses tends to to zasakharivaniyu sooner or later, if that

This I well has learned. :D “I don’t year ago brought 10 liters from" liteyki "So not though she has been in a ziplock the bucket, zasakharilas for winter so, that forced was the upper hand dump, and the a residue the organism to). Then poured there the remnants of fishdrimovskogo syrup and nor Th! Worked real stuff.
P.S. Very interestingly to know about novelties on the next season. :flag:

Last edited by Bykaraxa (Nov 25 2014 03:12:40)

http://sa.uploads.ru/t/TlVQG.jpg
Report here: Ribolovniy some Nicholas Anatol'evicha's initiative!

Last edited by Николай Анатольевич (Nov 25 2014 12:09:09)

+3

duffy333 wrote:

To use on Cold water simply skip its several times in separating the form of in a sieve 2mm, to to remove as can be more "a major faction" in the form of maize meal sechki and enough cannabis.

And not who not has tried this "a major faction" in a blender or in coffee grinder "yanky"? Pity the to emit the beauty the such a! Wealth the such!

And why fish on Cold water this even chopped up in dust cereals? They difficult usvaivaniya - this "set of" from fibre, carbohydrates and plant fat not need in "winter" prikormke, in my opinion

duffy333 wrote:

and why fish on Cold water this even chopped up in dust cereals? They difficult usvaivaniya - this "set of" from fibre, carbohydrates and plant fat not need in "winter" prikormke, in my opinion

There is sense leave only on summer leschovye and karpovye fishing!

Have us on stoyakakh, had forced with prikormkoy on Cold water this is the most staunch way to to remain without awesome sauce. With any prikormkoy. Only land with Motyl or innovative development zabrosy gruzikom in regime search with massacres at regular intervals in 5 minutes. Specificity seats, however. :dontknow:
And in warm time

A.LEVA wrote:

There are sense leave only on summer leschovye and karpovye fishing!

:cool:

duffy333 wrote:

and why fish on Cold water this even chopped up in dust cereals? They difficult usvaivaniya - this "set of" from fibre, carbohydrates and plant fat not need in "winter" prikormke, in my opinion

And in is that passed through a sieve, pulverized in dust of grain wasn there is no? :tomato:

The remnants of of course what-i.e.. But omitting in a sieve 2mm prikormku and winnowing out sechku we its number of we reduce on order, as least. I at all want take laboratory a sieve with box 1mm and through him for "Cold" water sypukhu in separating the form of miss try.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 2 2014 11:40:11)

duffy333 wrote:

I at all want take laboratory a sieve with box 1mm and through him for "Cold" water sypukhu in separating the form of miss try.

This we passed. Specifically screwed up couple of packs prikormki to understand as she drinks water. Uvlazhnyal a times ten, with massacres at regular intervals through hour. Watched as she stuck and imploding. All recommend this do. The difference between simple and proseyannoy dust - enormous. On nutshell this not you pass the and on detail by not just an - need to see and groping,.
P.S. Truth anxious with "flagship", until J. Strima hands not came close.

duffy333 wrote:

I at all want take laboratory a sieve with box 1mm and through him for "Cold" water sypukhu in separating the form of miss try.

Have wife overcame plastic drushlyak, there as times about 1mm cell :)

up6uc wrote:

Wu wife overcame plastic drushlyak, there as times about 1mm cell

And as same she now without him? :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

I at all want take laboratory a sieve with box 1mm

up6uc wrote:

Wu wife overcame plastic drushlyak, there as times about 1mm cell

Why so hard. Is anti-the mosquito mesh decides together problems. And with labolatoriey. And with wife. And with prikormkoy together in the process affairs.

VDA wrote:

up6uc wrote (and):
And as same she now without him? :crazyfun:

Have us in city of quite popular Seyetik has refresh http://smilefood.od.ua/?order_done (not advertisements, that sad fact). So here is, there quite interesting container under increasingly-rolls aren, they Soya-sauce kummel in tasting house ideal size, widespread’s throats, grams 150-200 volume of. Imagine what was hysterical when I began their wring it out of the under launched dipy :D

Yet another is it apt fishing on prikormki TM "G.Stream" here

A.LEVA wrote:

Alligator’s organs is har wrote (and):

So there is opportunity where the to purchase smallholder wholesale premium a series of?

've responded in BOS!

Me interested in this question

aleks777 wrote:

me interested in this question

Here many interested in this question. And also question about novelties.

When will appear services they like or dislike in sale?

Promise after exhibition.

+1

Denis Kiev wrote:

When will appear services they like or dislike in sale?

After February month will services they like or dislike! As will equipped products or accurate dates the emergence of on producers retailer, I you immediately here will inform!

A.LEVA wrote:

After February month will services they like or dislike! As will equipped products or accurate dates the emergence of on producers retailer, I you immediately here will inform!

Lyosha, on what the exhibition you are planning represent J. RemMashIndustria?

Bykaraxa wrote:

Lyosha, on what the exhibition you are planning represent J. RemMashIndustria?

In 2015 will undergo 2 spring demonstrated exhibition, let us rather the second the exhibition which will in mid-March!

+1

A.LEVA wrote:

In 2015 will undergo 2 spring demonstrated exhibition, let us rather the second the exhibition which will in mid-March!

With look forward novelties!

+1

Interested in question on prikormke winter entitled "albumen" (not granules), this only name such it or is actually added in prikormku "albumen"??

sportfishing wrote:

Ural question on prikormke winter entitled "albumen" (not granules), this only name such it or is actually added in prikormku "albumen"??

Has adding albumin!
You already enjoyed?

Romeo wrote:

And made realistically two species lack on all bath and conditions industrialized fishing and differing fish? I made ask. Was connected win Pandora raspolovinenoy prikormki this Feder and SportBlek. Asked because became interestingly .fat lack? Ah and compare their sensations with metalworkers fidernogo sport.

Edited Romeo (Today 19 :50: 31)

Absolutely enough!
Sport – the easy, of the air with due merely smell pomegranate, black color of – an ideal prikormka for industrialized fishing small fry and such it melkosrani. Feder – more oppressive, adhesive, more kokaloriynaya with due merely smell cinnamon, brown color of – well suited for more major fish (Crucian, bream …) and in conditions big the depths and strong tide. Under competent similar these two species prikormki, and also under different options preparations (for example, use mellasy, various options screening and camping on D.) can be achieve absolutely different workers prescriptions for with absolutely different the mechanics, sufficient for industrialized fishing absolutely all species fish in as it comes to shagging.
In my opinion!

+1

A.LEVA wrote:

works adding albumin!
You already enjoyed?

Until not enjoyed, comrade catching with it, spoke that better motylnoy! Albumen, this dry them. Protein, I when a long time worked on confectionery were crafted from him "the last nougat for", simply before, too, was is a futile test on effectiveness in a refill to prikormke, so as his add to assemble a Boylov.

Crazy wrote:

Sport – the easy, of the air with due merely smell pomegranate, black color of – an ideal prikormka for industrialized fishing small fry and such it melkosrani. Feder – more oppressive, adhesive, more kokaloriynaya with due merely smell cinnamon, brown color of – well suited for more major fish (Crucian, bream …) and in conditions big the depths and strong tide. Under competent similar these two species prikormki, and also under different options preparations (for example, use mellasy, various options screening and camping on D.) can be achieve absolutely different workers prescriptions for with absolutely different the mechanics, sufficient for industrialized fishing absolutely all species fish in as it catching.

Bose :) Why so to paint with. I Ideology eiaee and the and the :)

Crazy wrote:

sufficient for industrialized fishing absolutely all species fish in as it comes to shagging.

The kind okay. MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% and a carp and amur and an?