All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 301 to 330 of 875

Roma, this uploaded pain reception :crazyfun:
Although. I simply not has tried these prikormki under it comes to shagging an and amur.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 12 2015 22:38:33)

duffy333 wrote:

Roma, this uploaded pain reception

:blush:

These a series of prikormok more for sport was developed, so I and wrote, that for all species fish in as it comes to shagging, camping on K. On fidernykh for competitions not gets caught carp and amur (typically).
And all same known, that Crucian more reacts on the pourer, than on prikormku. But personally I on an (if choose of these two) took would "feeder." Wait, can Alexey that signed the

Crazy wrote:

camping on K. On fidernykh for competitions not gets caught carp and amur (typically).

:D in brains clean :tomato: They do the that] swims in a reservoir. On same Belyanskom in your edges the carp fish in sorevakh in including and all-Ukrainian meaning been caught even 4000m2 as well as running. :flag:

In short cult nanosranizma blooms and reeks :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 13 2015 07:14:49)

Romeo wrote:

on same Belyanskom in your edges carp on sorevakh in including and all-Ukrainian meaning a even 4000m2 as well as running. :flag:

Man can then and fiderom not catching when these soreva were

Romeo wrote:

in brains clean

Under than this?

Romeo wrote:

Well cult nanosranizma blooms and reeks

All depends on dam on which spend contest. On example on Artemovke hardly who the will do emphasized carp (in terms fidernykh competition), although in a reservoir he there is and even recently them still and zaryblyali.
;)

Vovan wrote:

all depends on dam on which spend contest. On example on Artemovke hardly who the will do emphasized carp (in terms fidernykh competition), although in a reservoir he there is and even recently them still and zaryblyali.

Ah haters mukhov with with a couple of cutlets stuffing. :D

Romeo wrote:

in brains clean They do the that] swims in a reservoir. On same Belyanskom in your edges the carp fish in sorevakh in including and all-Ukrainian meaning a even 4000m2 as well as running.

In short cult nanosranizma blooms and reeks

Edited Romeo (Today 06 :14: 49)

You simply keep saying that with their carp :canthearyou:! Prikormki "Sport" and "Feder" used champion Ukraine on as it catching, not karpovoy! And used they for advanced places as industrialized fishing and athletes-fideristov for industrialized fishing any a white fish in terms fidernykh competition. And this raze not had forced carp!

+2

This had forced all, on fix can be done outcome, recent 2 ChM - woodgrain example.

SliceOfLife wrote:

This is had forced all, on fix can be done outcome, recent 2 Worlds - woodgrain example.

I spoke of rating for competitions in the past year in Ukraine and iaeanoiuo championships and the trophies.

Romeo wrote:

Nu haters mukhov with with a couple of cutlets stuffing. :D

Than subject zasirat.

Romeo wrote:

I Ideology catching and the and the

You would better told what successes and what the impression from prikormki this producer

Vovan wrote:

you would better told what successes and what the impression from prikormki this producer

Goes for industrialized fishing nanosrani (if that I about notorious recent two prikormkakh. But there is options and cheaper under same COP (indeed do were. What prices have different producers will in this season still not understandable. Ahem. I buy its not d accurately. Couple of packs from mailbox remained. Dolovlyu on the first same spring fishing and I shall forget. Ah and two prikormki on all cases life as something not the me philosophy :)

In short prikormka normal. But as the me as least-third prices conscience PR. :flag: For example on past year. Than harvest nanosran paying on 30-35 Grzywna (. For kilo. I’Rybolov a promise a dace on 14 Grzywna (. (If wholesale and moreover cheaper) for kilo and eiaee perfectly nanosran. Although there are people who and on Sensas gets caught renounce all skank's. So that in this issue ????? their "cockroaches in drive" :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 07:31:52)

+2

Crazy wrote:

You simply keep saying that with their carp

This forum. Bear with it. I here is, too, many ingredients on this Forum read and suffer. Not give refuge. With me and think with you not give refuge. :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 07:26:18)

Crazy wrote:

in terms fidernykh competition. And this raze not had forced carp!

Geu. In sign In. And made then was in South Africa? o.O

Crazy wrote:

champion Ukraine on as it comes to shagging

And not need to tilting titles. For those who understands made yes as from within this by and large wasted breath. Man dug his heels in year was to gain this title - carries. He his received so as traveled on fishing with one goal - to do all to win. And other people drive on fishing for order to fish harvest and be blissed out. And values quite other. I know that such sport. And for example take the latest winning the Friendship. Claimed ukleyu on a reservoir where garny leschi "in drive" can only man zadavshiysya goal defeat in to the not became. But such in total mass fishermen 1% from 100%. So that not need to use titles arguing "coolness to you" prikormok. Empty this all and acts mostly on people with "neokrepshey fishing mentality" :tomato:

Following such logic should I was still six months ago Marty McFly himself in England for mini-boylami from 5 because he their "develop" and he Champion of World :) Don’t ah but as on Different :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 07:36:48)

+3

Romeo wrote:

I’Rybolov a promise a dace on 14 UAH. (If wholesale and moreover cheaper)

Not cheaper whether then buy wholesale components and get somethin 'shop potato gun? On packaging accurately powerfully save :)
Competition modicum was with sketches?

Romeo wrote:

We're going in. In sign In. And made then was in South Africa?

Under than here South Africa?! They same there not on G.Stream a. I spoke for Ukrainian contest. Team G.Stream was catching on these two prikormki and this has not prevented them take the second place on EO.
This I on-about adequacy ratios just two species prikormok.

Last edited by Crazy (Jan 14 2015 10:09:26)

Vovan wrote:

not cheaper whether then buy wholesale components and get somethin 'shop potato gun? On packaging accurately powerfully save

Ah not there is always time and desire to hinder something.

Vovan wrote:

competition modicum was with sketches?

Prize seats on tournaments normal competition? Although I to this as wrote higher cannot be called Opposition am.

Crazy wrote:

contaminated than here South Africa?! They same there not on G.Stream a. I spoke for Ukrainian contest. Team G.Stream was catching on these two prikormki and this has not prevented them take the second place on EO.
This I on-about adequacy ratios just two species prikormok.

Ah again 25. Ah cares about all these achievements? Me personally not roiling. And on FD people prize seats on EO occupy and on other tournaments. Wasn this figure expediency purchases any something prikormok? For me personally otsnovnoy facts the ratio the price-the quality of-outcome the end :) A who there that with whatever prikormkami ranks empty all of this. From prikormki depends on sorevakh not very the and many! Indeed do from producer prikormok. Simply need a prikormka apt from any producer and deloff the :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 10:13:44)

Romeo wrote:

Nu again 25. Ah cares about all these achievements? Me personally not roiling. And on FD people prize seats on EO occupy and on other tournaments. Wasn this figure expediency purchases any something prikormok? For me personally otsnovnoy facts the ratio the price-the quality of-outcome the end A who there that with whatever prikormkami ranks empty all of this. From prikormki depends on sorevakh not very the and many! Indeed do from producer prikormok. Simply need a prikormka apt from any producer and deloff the

Edited Romeo (Today 09 :13: 44)

This you again 25! Of course same guys from G.Stream well opposed in the past year not only thanks to good prikormke! You simply have any doubts on-about adequacy ratios these two species. Guys from G.Stream have proven, that enough, otloviv the entire year only these two kinds.

Romeo, where so much aggression? Did from habitats and tenure? Not need to themselves considered smarter other, and pretend to all with respect, not with scorn. Above than, Japan merit other, you their share. Photo type I on platnike've caught carp not spinning away, you share real results on open reservoirs and then argue with those who there but. And still say, that other have us on Forum fludyat and trollyat.

+1

Crazy wrote:

Children (Guys) from G.Stream have proven, that enough, otloviv the entire year only these two kinds.

Me here is curiously and further such practices will. Or such a philosophy until other species there is no? :flag:

Vadim_UA wrote:

you share real results on open reservoirs and then argue with those who there but.

Bazinga. Purely Fund defective. Buckets big for scale if made :)

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/519960259.jpg?1421226127

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/145408209.jpg?1421226161

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/198310528.jpg?1421226175

http://feeder.at.ua/_ph/2/2/392950366.jpg?1421226191

This the that the first messages. Restores still couple of tens of such strikes in there'll post an? And this only the that my block. And there is catches much steep, of those since the when fish still not let go and me for them created stydnovato and prefer their not putting. :)

F-fuck.. Although made this I. On the photos not nanosran. Ah wasn sho on of last :rofl:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 12:07:00)

Romeo wrote:

“I don’t here is curiously and further such practices will. Or such a philosophy until other species there is no?

Must be in this year another two species (like), but this not from what two species not enough. Simply market "requests" (marketing deal such) and such as you.

Ah and catches for which ashamed. But sake of dispute Prince and posting. What perishing there :)

http://r.foto.radikal.ru/0706/4c/37360d882d2f.jpg

Vadim’s organs is UA enough evidence with ordinary increased the?

Crazy wrote:

Just market "requests" (marketing deal such) and such as you.

I nothing am not pleading for :) I simply diskutiruyu on subject self-sufficiency two prikormok :)

And catches and photo modicum your? You video about itself accidentally not was photographing. Was would interestingly.

And the I as Stanislavsky when.

Vadim_UA wrote:

A catches and photo modicum your?

7.10 :D

Vadim_UA wrote:

You video about itself accidentally not was photographing. Was would interestingly.

There is no. Accidentally not was photographing. I have white socks coin-- Whoops :dontknow: Yes and why? :dontknow: “I don’t nothing sell and PR not need to :tomato:

If you not understood, then I have no nor breath aggression. I only in peculiar form under mood some of the on "absurdity" our on this Forum and this on favor of as times those who still not tone's been poking in all nuanced one and is fought on "propaganda" :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 12:18:06)

+1

Vadim_UA wrote:

Photo type I on platnike've caught carp not spinning away

And and is it now. Ready argue that many who so khayat commercial retaions going straight on them will ah charitably not tone polavlivat :) has ever seen had I such fishermen a long for year conducted on such reservoirs. Ah and if and get caught vhat there the their catches will declined in intensity on backdrop of strikes in there those who testing enleve carp and amur and seriously closing for all in this question.

And there and there fishing interesting. Only goal different :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 12:25:56)

And and incidentally. Higher reiterates catches and many other and much more cooler were made mainly on prikormkakh samopalnykh or on appear banal FD :) What there is and speech nor resisted to vvalivat in fishing sums although would people close to value of the in this topic two prikormok :)

Although again closing these two prikormki good. Me ulybaet only their "the presentation of the" :)

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 14 2015 12:29:11)