All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 511 to 540 of 875

Romeo wrote:

I got prices this year roiling. Can be voice?

Wholesale? Rekomendovanno-retail? MaGAzino-retail?. Economy will three big difference.

A.LEVA wrote:

A that still are interested in?

Ah I not know can be whether something to speak, Ilya until speaks out, the presentation not was still. But there there are two prikormki which me reminded other prikormki, which I was photographing (I type such secretive) :flirt: :D :D :D
I until only looked their in an aquarium. Its opinion voiced on each, video each showed, so that await the the presentation.

+1

Today fell on a new water transport drawing only prikormki imagined the Gulf Stream sport as me it looked like faction has become punier when one realizes particularly not likened the but visually like yes blackcurrant a bit the price already bites. Price vystovili 55gr in is year so much cost vde. So that the price not aren

Romeo wrote:

I got prices this year roiling. Can be voice?

In this year retailer the price on G.Stream - 30 Grzywna (
http://se.uploads.ru/t/PJ1C8.jpg

On G.Stream Premium - 55 UAH
http://se.uploads.ru/t/QkhLx.jpg

And compositions have left those same? Or what the change?

shameta wrote:

A compositions have left those same? Or what the change?

Premium a series of has remained the former, and here is "Ekstrudirovannaya" a series of gained its more sponge-and flavoring have become even more persistent!
Worse accurately not became!

A.LEVA wrote:

Premium a series of has remained the former, and here is "Ekstrudirovannaya" a series of gained its more sponge-and flavoring have become even more persistent!
Worse accurately not became!

Dobryi day. What there is substantial differences between conventional a series of and Premium? Mean, if the price in wrinkles differs almost in 2 times, means in Premiume "richer" composition, for example more betaina and camping on D.

Bountiful time days. Season 14P we with critiques alike closely tested feed G.strem not all of course and positions "feeder", "Crucian" and "multi-purpose device" compared with branch fishdrim and megamiks and did for themselves some what conclusion. Until on May month can be said on zolodnoy water net G.strem works loosely but in the same time if get somethin 'two fidera G.strem with the same karasem fishdrim the deaf kislinka in its lavour and feed work on cheers verified even on neighborhood, intensity of Ah, this is great have gavryl economy has been increasing, in this season let us try premium feeder so as this position more us is understandable.
I have question to Alexey, I know that on market emerged molasses from G.strem caramel we took but again same sweet flavor and taste of vvstrelit on warm water and on Cold I as understand better use spices but like would know on the basis of any spices built flavor molasses spices?

+1

Nikro wrote:

Wu me question to Alexey, I know that on market emerged molasses from G.strem caramel we took but again same sweet flavor and taste of vvstrelit on warm water and on Cold I as understand better use spices but like would know on the basis of any spices built flavor molasses spices?

In a cold time year better at all not use not easy finding molasses!
We seek do less kaloriynuyu prikormku, not "Melkofraktsioonyy Gorgonzola tart?"! Ranging with on May month there is sense use not easy finding molasses in prikormke!
Molasses with different smells was created not under time year, and under your composition prikormki and preference the fishing trainer in a particular place!
In soles of "Spezia" - mixture of different Spezia, but the very vividly stands out coriander with axis cinnamon!

Alexcd83 wrote:

A that this for needs of amusing? Someone experienced?

The detonator Ah, this is great G.Stream's
The detonator Ah, this is great G.Stream motylnyy

Company more not produces this product!

A.LEVA wrote:

Company more not produces this product!

Is logical. Defused who will?

A.LEVA
To Stimul-Cash if oftop, what are real timeline storage have prikormki G.Stream?

ProDiJ wrote:

A.LEVA
To Stimul-Cash if oftop, what are real timeline storage have prikormki G.Stream?

12 months every component osatetsya Laurent and works as envisage!
On end term need to pay attention on place storage!

AlexOD wrote:

Dobryi day. What there is substantial differences between conventional a series of and Premium? Mean, if the price in wrinkles differs almost in 2 times, means in Premiume "richer" composition, for example more betaina and camping on D.

Difference there is:
- In thermoplastic or. Processing every component of separately.
- In quality through wet paint which not washed away in water!
- Nu and for places quality prikormke on first place goes the quality of types and fortitude for fishing session!

Spring only began and many will open fishing seasons in a cold time year! So that propose a to watching my-door workshop with Kharkova, who was dealt with this topic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RRj9xi … e=youtu.be

Alexei, give me some pointers please, where in Kharkiv can be buy prikormku and melasu. If in Kharkiv there in sale, perhaps whether send NP? Need 20 packaging premium feeder, 10 preimum sport and jars 5 melasy

On crossroads 50 / 50, near barika, there is’fishing Music, there was all!

+1

A.LEVA wrote:

In this year retailer the price on G.Stream - 30 Grzywna (

And old options, those that now in opte 13 Grzywna (, still will produced? Or this already the remnants of?

Yes, know this Music, truth nor never there not was. Thank you!)

Laider wrote:

A old options, those that now in opte 13 Grzywna (, still will produced? Or this already the remnants of?

This old prices which on this moment not relevant!

Uffda looked prices. 55 Grzywna (. For kilo. Uffda. Gone Fishin '(least 2 pachkm need to. Uffda. :dontknow:

And sho to do) Roma samopaly your as never relevant! In Music went 200grn as and not was. Autumn start on new prices crops to collect, so raw materials even more upward goes, ah and respectively prices prikormku.

+1

FanFeeder wrote:

In Music went 200grn as and not was. Autumn start on new prices crops to collect

By the time Roma adjust prescriptions. Will be even byudzhetnee. :cool:

I already all more'm in side varennoy, acidic, corn and pea plants, instead Boylov.
Yes. Crisis contributes their readjustments!) :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

By the time Roma adjust prescriptions. Will be even byudzhetnee.

One I have schazzzz just or you raspivayu. I still nakachu and as will correct. :D

Romeo wrote:

Ta I schazzzz just or you raspivayu. I still nakachu and as will correct.

You raze fermentirovanoe grain through apparatus driven? Say all ingenious ideas invented or in dream, or on pni. So that have a drink, epigram, with morning and bird. :D

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So that have a drink, epigram, with morning and bird.

In bullshit. Write nothing to acquire. Need to was vodovku ukushivat, not burzhuyskoe nedopoylo. Here is thought and not visited :D

+1

denikkk wrote:

At crossroads 50 / 50, near barika, there is’fishing Music, there was all!

Already there is no, went on the morning in Music, nor what there is no.
Was 2 seller of, talked, claiming droogs pugacha, said that almost all G.Stream shit, piss :), work only G.STREAM Premium Sport and G.STREAM Premium Feeder

A.LEVA wrote:

This is old prices which on this moment not relevant!

Very strange. And Music ready gladly on these prices bring, if take more than on 1,500 Grzywna (.

I, too, pouchavstvoval would.