All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 541 to 570 of 890

Gulit wrote:

I, too, pouchavstvoval would.

If am not mistaken, then you, in these 2K, too, participated :D

haoss wrote:

said that almost all G.Stream shit, piss

haoss wrote:

work only G.STREAM Premium Sport and G.STREAM Premium Feeder

Propiarili so propiarili :crazyfun:

Laider wrote:

MA – It strange. And Music ready gladly on these prices bring, if take more than on 1,500 UAH.

If someone ready you sell the remnants of past year on old prices, then take and not think!

Romeo wrote:

Propiarili so propiarili

Only they have no this prikormki. This need to have pugacha ask, knows he their or not, and the they there many interesting stories for half an hour of exercise narasskazyvali.

haoss wrote:

already there is no, went on the morning in Music, nor what there is no.
Was 2 seller of, talked, claiming droogs pugacha, said that almost all G.Stream shit, piss, work only G.STREAM Premium Sport and G.STREAM Premium Feeder

G.Stream pripodensli information not is true, so as they not never its in the hands of not held and those more not a!
Can this was such a advertisements Premium?

haoss wrote:

only they have no this prikormki. This need to have pugacha ask, knows he their or not, and the they there many interesting stories for half an hour of exercise narasskazyvali.

.. Whiskey Task Force G.STREAM - lyustratorov rescue team from Gavar left in Music. :D :D :D

+1

haoss wrote:

only they have no this prikormki. This need to have pugacha ask, knows he their or not, and the they there many interesting stories for half an hour of exercise narasskazyvali.

This Music "Tornado", and I know seller of Flughafentransfers!

A.LEVA wrote:

This is Music "Tornado", and I know seller of Flughafentransfers!

There one of them bearded. Here is and question - public or not?

haoss wrote:

there one of them bearded. Here is and question - public or not?

Concrete the answer you can obtain only after as can try some this products!
For experiment I you will provide a couple of packs of for tests, provided that write an independent report!
Will write what prikormku wish test or I can you pick a composition under concrete hillsides!

A.LEVA wrote:

Konkretnyy the answer you can obtain only after as can try some this products!
For experiment I you will provide a couple of packs of for tests, provided that write an independent report!
Will write what prikormku wish test or I can you pick a composition under concrete hillsides!

I cannot agrees to this. In the coming couple of months I harvest not d, when that happens,, too, not know. I now go... I go on shops, read forum, same environment that say people. Some that wrote here.
I simply want to purchase 10-15 packs and let lie, I have there is 5 packs Traper, bought these on 30, now 70, and the, was in January.

I try to make several correlation of the price / the quality of. Although can be go take the same Flagman Pro, Traper likes more, but after all and the price different.

But for proposal thank you.

Simply when I asked on G.Stream, where buy, sellers immediately awakened, ah and began to tell.

Last edited by haoss (Mar 5 2015 16:06:39)

haoss wrote:

already there is no, went on the morning in Music, nor what there is no.

Yes, thank you. Ordered had Alexei on direct 30 kg

haoss wrote:

I have been arguing to make several correlation of the price / the quality of.

How can be determine "the price / the quality of", if not mixing prikormku, not to mention swim Ideology? o.O

+1

duffy333 wrote:

“How can be determine" the price / the quality of ", if not mixing prikormku, not to mention swim Ideology?

On accounts other people

haoss wrote:

on accounts other people

People different and reviews different. I heard many different input, then followed and bought for sample, week ago again bought 8-), for industrialized fishing spring. A meanwhile, people increasingly say, say. 8-)

+2

And here still and for free prikormku offer. Yes still ask under what conditions need a - net olinklyuziv :D

+1

duffy333 wrote:

A here still and for free prikormku offer. Yes still ask under what conditions need a - net olinklyuziv

I would honestly supposed not refused from such a propozitsіі 8-), not because that greedy, and simply want compare, what I'm interrupting himself, and the, that offer under certain conditions people which very often use this prikormku.

Manowar wrote:

I would honestly supposed not refused from such a propozitsіі, not because that greedy, and simply want compare, what I'm interrupting himself, and the, that offer under certain conditions people which very often use this prikormku.

I await the, what hillsides?

A.LEVA wrote:

I await the, what hillsides?

Hillsides the Dnepr river, temperatures water + 4 - + 6 degrees, for secondary, time year, Spring, the main fish a dace, but often enclosed Blicca bjoerkna a major.

Last edited by Manowar (Mar 5 2015 19:25:03)

Manowar wrote:

hillsides the Dnepr river, temperatures water + 4 - + 6 degrees, for secondary, time year, Spring, the main fish a dace, but often enclosed Blicca bjoerkna a major.

Edited Manowar (Yesterday 18 :25: 03)

What weight feeders will use?

A.LEVA wrote:

Which weight feeders will use?

From 70 until 90 grams.

And speaking proximate. 8-)

федуард wrote:

and speaking proximate.

Glubna roughly from 4.5 until 2.5 meters, accurately not I’d say because as only next week plan there be, and as with levels not know accurately, say very low level of water. In environment think accurately d know, 'm going to go and increasingly'll kind of suss out.

+1

Manowar wrote:

Glubna roughly from 4.5 until 2.5 meters, accurately not I’d say because as only next week plan there be, and as with levels not know accurately, say very low level of water. In environment think accurately d know, 'm going to go and increasingly'll kind of suss out.

Then await the in lichku Number the phone, New Post and your complete initials!

+2

Tits PI … ts :crazy: I zhdav prescription and here Licka. :D

Микола05 wrote:

Tits PI … ts I zhdav prescription and here Licka.

I increasingly describe, for purity experiment let us harvest Terrace which, I'm using, what plains, and the second man will harvest, that I zameshayu, difference consider and in end will recipe or two prescription. 8-)

duffy333 wrote:

A here still and for free prikormku offer.

GDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? For free I so prikormku raskhvalyu - use buy as milenkai :rofl:

Romeo wrote:

GDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? For free I so prikormku raskhvalyu - use buy as milenkai

Roma, as there is, so and write, embellish nothing to acquire not d.
P.S. More modest Roma need to be, more modest 8-)

Микола05 wrote:

Tits PI … ts I zhdav prescription and here Licka.

For such conditions'll send!
Composition 1:
1 kg G.Stream River
1 kg G.Stream a dace
Composition 2:
1 kg G.Stream Premium Sport
1 kg G.Stream bream

+1

Thank you. :cool:

A.LEVA, if I increasingly correctly understand from this

A.LEVA wrote:

Ingredients 1:
1 kg G.Stream River
1 kg G.Stream a dace
Composition 2:
1 kg G.Stream Premium Sport
1 kg G.Stream bream

The bags (yellowprikormki - "downturns", green- "easy." Differences on mechanics trains virtually are lacking (under an identical your dough). The difference only on parts of aromatiki - hence, exactly, and two the composition’s population was born.

Goal: With its extensive gardens long muster fish light part of the composition and keep on during bears a part of.

Alexei, in fix I am mistaken?

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Mar 6 2015 15:26:13)