All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 571 to 600 of 875

Manowar wrote:

more modest Roma need to be, more modest

The kind I itself modesty o.o.

Mr.Puff wrote:

A.LEVA, if I increasingly correctly understand from this

The bags (yellow prikormki - "downturns", green - "easy." Differences on mechanics trains virtually are lacking (under an identical your dough). The difference only on parts of aromatiki - hence, exactly, and two the composition’s population was born.

Goal: With its extensive gardens long muster fish light part of the composition and keep on during bears a part of.

Alexey, in fix I am mistaken?

Edited Mr.Puff (Today 14 :26: 13)

The kind increasingly is true described! :cool:

+1

Who distributor in independent still be theirs.?

Incidentally here recently asked as do samopalnuyu prikormku with the flat petty faction. So here is ve secret. With the help here is such a sitechka. They are sold with different yacheey and allow sift peremolotuyu faction until ukleechnoy faction.

http://www.zrenie100.com/media/novoe-o-vosstanovlenii-zreniya/sito-dlya-izobrazheniya_4_3.jpg

Alexcd83 wrote:

Wu me there is such opportunity, but purely from-for principle I not d buy prikormku, for conventional fishing, more expensive 20grn.
Yes, there several this comp in year, pick up volumes K VDE, to example.

Edited Alexcd83 (Yesterday 22 :04: 54)

Here is comical man :D
As can be all time harvest on prikormki for 20 UAH, and then simply take mixing VDE and win contest? :canthearyou:
Or you genuinely removal of in the, that prikormki receive medals and pedestals?

Last edited by Crazy (Mar 8 2015 09:16:11)

+2

Novel, explain it to, please, as you atoning in samopale such a same aromatiku, as, to example, premium sport.
She so I'm on the Sauce, that me from homes is kicked out, when I with the evening zameshivayus! ???? this smells not "discharges from the carbon mass" until the end of fishing, and even after freeze remnants of smells remains, what not do you say about rest domestic manufacturers!
Yours simply adding packs pomegranate in prikormku not gives absolutely no effect!
I think, that precisely aromatization and affects strongly on price.

Romeo wrote:

By the way here recently asked as do samopalnuyu prikormku with the flat petty faction. So here is ve secret.

And for those, from whom complex “fractional the composition ” 8-) and desire to do substitute for. Secret from me.
Test on this is a composition some species prikormok. 2010 year.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/CfgrR.jpg

+3

Crazy wrote:

Roman, explain it to, please, as you atoning in samopale such a same aromatiku, as, to example, premium sport.
She so I'm on the Sauce, that me from homes is kicked out, when I with the evening zameshivayus! ???? this smells not "discharges from the carbon mass" until the end of fishing, and even after freeze remnants of smells remains, what not do you say about rest domestic manufacturers!.

I not Roma, but beg to answer.

Yes raze. Synthetic flavouring so simply in no clothing left not buy. Yes and not need he simple “a mortal estate ”, he as any on starinke- spices, African herbs will add and chemistry him not need a, so same as and not need a prikormka which“ I'm on the Sauce. ” And fish chemistry not need a. But if fisherman can say “no chemistry ”, then have fish not ask.

Crazy wrote:

Yes. You are right, but this only concerns use of natural types on kilos prikormki, and consumption chemistry minimal, and means and the price much below.

Crazy wrote:

yours simply adding packs pomegranate in prikormku not gives absolutely no effect!

Assertion ???.
And to napriklad, dobavlyu- sorely tested on many for competitions. 8-)

Last edited by Sydoroff (Mar 8 2015 10:12:56)

+3

Sydoroff wrote:

Adoption of ???.
And to napriklad, dobavlyu- sorely tested on many for competitions.

Edited Sydoroff (Today 09 :12: 56)

Assertion absolutely surest!
If adding packs cinnamon still as something automates prikormku, then coriander no! And if and gives something, then wears off this all for several minutes.

+1

Crazy wrote:

If adding packs cinnamon still as something automates prikormku, then coriander no! And if and gives something, then wears off this all for several minutes.

This you fish tell. And the she not has hit on about this. :D
P.S. I your coriander’ve worked same year as four.

+1

Crazy wrote:

Adoption of absolutely surest!

As it can vyvetrivatsya for couple of minutes, if for example on squares throughout Satakunta spices sell bulk, they have them in an open the form of lie on producers, and smells present, and how many they there so lie, only god known.

Crazy wrote:

yours simply adding packs pomegranate in prikormku not gives absolutely no effect!

Romkino adding will help. You saw THAT he added, but not drew attention on AS added. And this importantly, otherwise effect seeks to zero.

Crazy wrote:

She so I'm on the Sauce, that me from homes is kicked out, when I with the evening zameshivayus! ???? this smells not "discharges from the carbon mass" until the end of fishing, and even after freeze remnants of smells remains, what not do you say about rest domestic manufacturers!

So he you "I'm on the Sauce" or fish? Ingredient "smell" in prikormke he letuch, soluble in water, oil, rubbing alcohol, algitside or still where? This "smells" will be more appropriate for this dam in this time year? Concentration of his able for conventional fishing or for competition? Elements "aromatiki" mixes with in other "privlekatelyami" prikormki? And still heap issues.

Crazy wrote:

Any component in prikormke is worth handed one for build have producer. But importantly not only THAT have mixed, but and with sorts of things BEFORE, and even more important WHY and WHEN this need. Not knowing first-second, remains only long and stubbornly try a certain prikormku in different times and at different reservoirs. I.e. method trial and mistakes. A mixture prikormok, too, most. And "advise me better mixture of on dace", this is nonsense. Producers strive to of course do shirokospetsializirovannye prikormki, but all universal worse a special. Why vde makes together different prikormok on dace? And they after all, too, not special, under your body of water and prevualiruyuschiy ???? ???? fish not created. This not head pain producer, and already Vasha. Not prikormki benefit championships, and fisherman with the help correctly colouring prikormki. Here is the main the difference. Many are probing vkuso-aromatiku ready a mixture not had the tip language and povodiv near its nose, and having thrust zhmen in his mouth? Ah here is, ah here is.

Errori for Verbosity. More not d. :tomato:

+4

In prikormke, they magic, from Agrapy :crazyfun:

Sydoroff wrote:

Yes and not need he simple “a mortal estate ”, he as any on starinke- spices, African herbs will add and chemistry him not need a, so same as and not need a prikormka which“ I'm on the Sauce. ”

100% :flag:

Crazy wrote:

A if and gives something, then wears off this all for several minutes.

I as the the fennel I'd got it milled and in prikormku added. Bitch is the stink the entire cupboard where permanent prikormka yes so that had to toward superb balcony with sea and packs urgently evacuate :D

Friends!
On Kievan the exhibition I attend d :blush:, so same with a'll grab 2 services they like or dislike 2015 and perhaps'll show another a new composition!
D very glad to communicate and to share experience primineniya fishing prikormok TM "G.Stream"

Last edited by A.LEVA (Mar 12 2015 00:04:48)

Ah then GATOVSЯ, issues will many. A snack borrow? :crazyfun:

+1

I cannot argue and let me by first more experienced and similar but people. But adding the whether cinnamon and pomegranate or other components can intensify or go on there is no from temperature water. And as writes Crazy that effect there is no from pomegranate the arises question and what effect from cannabis different after all smells from it minimal but under hit: Diving she gives positive effect. I can wrong adjust me if this not so. In my opinion.

Last edited by Yamal (Mar 12 2015 03:54:16)

Yamal wrote:

I not can argue and let me by first more experienced and similar but people. But adding the whether cinnamon and pomegranate or other components can intensify or go on there is no from temperature water. And as writes Crazy that effect there is no from pomegranate the arises question and what effect from cannabis different after all smells from it minimal but under hit: Diving she gives positive effect. I can wrong adjust me if this not so. In my opinion.

Edited Yamal (Today 2 :54: 16)

At all something zaparennaya cannabis not for strengthening aroma is actually added

Crazy Roma I wrote about amongst Sativa as option. I wanted to say that tanks either is intensifying either is fading in dependence from temperature water.

Uffda. Yesterday again US ZhStrim Sport. In the pure. Nathin 'not understand I this prikormku. The trouble recognized any. Such a sense of that sand, can dig and still something piled up on taktilnym senses here. Perhaps not was accustomed I to thus compounds. :dontknow:

Getting the not was :D

Hi, when it already I have will end the :D

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 6 2015 13:15:26)

Emerged budgetary prikormka entitled TOP: http://sh.uploads.ru/t/4Vxdv.jpg

+2

And here is on this site http://z-fishing.com.ua/index.php?route … ;order=ASC except Premium Sport and Premium Feeder appeared Premium of Morgan Fish, Premium River - they already indeed in sale?

haoss wrote:

and here is on this site http://z-fishing.com.ua/index.php?route … ;o rder =A SC except Premium Sport and Premium Feeder appeared Premium of Morgan Fish, Premium River - they already indeed in sale?

This as interesting have exposed. Still in sale there ((

Guys could you tell me please G.Strem molasses caramel, spices.
As their correctly to store, and in any conditions.

snooker.73 wrote:

Children (Guys) could you tell me please G.Strem molasses caramel, spices.
As their correctly to store, and in any conditions.

In the murky cool place

Thank you.

Cheerful day! Could you tell me, and that such ekstrudirovanaya a series of prikormok? And in than unlike other prikormok, just book, shortcomings?

Podskajite, when wait in sale G.STREAM Premium of Morgan Fish. Thank you.

haoss wrote:

and here is on this site http://z-fishing.com.ua/index.php?route … ;o rder =A SC except Premium Sport and Premium Feeder appeared Premium of Morgan Fish, Premium River - they already indeed in sale?

Manowar wrote:

Say, is, when wait in sale G.STREAM Premium of Morgan Fish. Thank you.

In an exhibition smelled them, eaten prikormku of Morgan Fish - very liked! A pity its cannot be was to purchase, purely exhibition copy. But bought molasses G-Stream, before as left in travellers pleasantly its have not managed, as and prikormki, despite in any time soon correct situation, update my here on outcome :)