All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 601 to 630 of 875

1ndig0 wrote:

At the exhibition smelled them, eaten prikormku of Morgan Fish - very liked! A pity its cannot be was to purchase, purely exhibition copy. But bought molasses G-Stream, before as left in travellers pleasantly its have not managed, as and prikormki, despite in any time soon correct situation, update my here on outcome

Ah then skloubeni narrative. 8-)

Molasses as molasses :dontknow: - the entire past season otpolzoval its in per 100ml on 1kg sypukhi. Prikormku not taints and the well. The most vostrebovanoy were "Spezia" - sheds even on Cold water. "Caramel" summer on leschu bad about molesting. "Kulubnika" - ah this purely under flety and karpika, as the me.

Of Morgan Fish, too, watched / groped / smelled them - even vytsyganil have Haxhi Lleshi pugacha its "on batter's box now" :flirt: Our this fabulous and leschu must please - vividly-yellow, krupnofraktsionnaya, of income. Smelling's real close to "skopeks" (clarified butter milk). In your dough is obtained "leschevoe kashlo" :cool:

+1

A.LEVA wrote:

Perhaps there is any questions me on issues directly prikormok G.Stream

Alexei, why until now there is no site G.Stream?? Very awkward "to catch" information in Internet! Yes and with the signature Internet the iTunes Music not has impeded would.

Emerged have us in city of prikormka G.Stream Top Series: Sea Bass, station wagon, donnaya and Karp (bream / a dace not was). Bought itself Kum on you Sea Bass + station wagon. The price 20 Grzywna (. Packaging a cool =) Beautiful such a ^ ^ Yesterday had gone on opening the season. I dolavlival feeds with past season another producer. Until I gettin 'in the way, then not managed sniff content packs, quickly all I expected The Chechov atmosphere. So and not understood smell Universal of, raising the Karasevyy garlic gave soot)) Faithful smells. Superficially liked. Faction an equal. Particularly not viewed content. Water sipping neatly. Not know how many its there linuli until inimical but on exit all normally was. Large numbers of clumps not occurred. Inimical hands, material (still there. About the most fishing the iaaoou pressure and nothing interesting things not was. Are aimed were on an. Ah he as usually are biting yesterday and tomorrow. In general fodder an interesting. Will need very his try in the future. And still seems interested bream / a dace, can the truck doesn't come soon.

In ties with unreal prices casualty imported a mixture, we the entire team in this season decided to move on domestic a mixture. But I've tried several options, until stalled on prikormke "G.Stream." Well successfully caught that up its amelioration on audition in team Ukraine and on of the match Dnipropetrovsk area. The result work prikormki personally I exasperated. On this quiet water very likes "Premium-Sport." Realistically sharpened under sporting fishing trip. Correctly drinks water. Can be za water not it. Katyshki virtually are lacking. After perebivki in a sieve becomes few become-fluffy. Fish to likes. Await the not theyll fix it when will appear new a mixture - River and BigFish.

http://sg.uploads.ru/t/Z1Ypi.jpghttp://sh.uploads.ru/t/L4MYy.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/lzrhF.jpghttp://sg.uploads.ru/t/jWusF.jpg

+5

Dobryi day. Could you tell me, where in Kyiv there is this prikormka? Saw only on kurenevke not premium a series of.

avaddon wrote:

Dobryi day. Could you tell me, where in Kyiv there is this prikormka? Saw only on kurenevke not premium a series of.

In Kyiv can be find this prikormku in no clothing left THREE KITA

Boev wrote:

In ties with unreal prices casualty imported a mixture, we the entire team in this season decided to move on domestic a mixture.

But on ChM, too, these blends will accusations team?

And that have Terranova with sieve? On of last picture especially markedly.

Romeo wrote:

A to Worlds, too, these blends will accusations team?

There is no. At all, not am confident, that zabugornye fish will to pop our a mixture. As always, let us ship types- wet prikormku from local (Dutch) entire.

Antrate wrote:

A that have Terranova with sieve? On of last picture especially markedly.

Normally increasingly. Simply in garage, where kept safely outfishing stuff to, dwell you slugs. Precisely they leave such traces. :canthearyou:

Antrate wrote:

A that have Terranova with sieve? On of last picture especially markedly.

Have all there is its secret component for prikormki. In courses case this mucus and tobacco ashes :crazy:

And where can be buy prikormku "G.Stream" in Vinnitsa??

dimon007 wrote:

A where can be buy prikormku "G.Stream" in Vinnitsa??

In "Perekate" was. Need to ask. On "Kliment Arkad'evich Timiryazev" like 56, near "central" saw. And in Kalinovke saw "an" and "carp" on one box since.

Boev wrote:

In ties with impossible to others prices casualty imported a mixture, we the entire team in this season decided come for a on domestic a mixture. But I've tried several options, until stalled on prikormke "G.Stream." Well has successfully caught that up its amelioration on audition in team Ukraine and the match with two waza-Dnipropetrovsk Oblast. The result work prikormki personally I exasperated. On this quiet water very likes "Premium-Sport." Realistically sharpened under sporting fishing trip. Correctly drinks water. Can be za water not it. Katyshki virtually are lacking. After perebivki in a sieve becomes few become-fluffy. Fish to like. Await the not theyll fix it when will appear new a mixture - River, Part and BigFish.

Before oei ye rozpovdati aiiiiaaaoe for prikrmki G.strim, Vi, pan-Bov sprobuyte all ??? poloviti on them. For Vashoyu poradoyu pridbav yesterday the fdernu prikormku kompan G.stream. nuiaiai ? on vodoym I not those ui, miserable, too loviv, not vpymav ? iai! Zate moji susdi ? both sides ? uspkhom been caught dace the kind an. Been caught aiie on prikormki viroblenn in Oe?a (forge the Ukrani,). Not d reklamuvati Chelomei. Ale people otrimali pleasure from a admirers, and I vitrativshi to Coop grush prikhav dodomu porozhny!

This that. I have, the case, Sensas "not works"! Became the trouble!

Yudjin wrote:

A oei ye rozpovdati aiiiiaaaoe for prikrmki G.strim, Vi, pan-Bov sprobuyte all ??? poloviti on them

You you pdozru, ui pan-Bov you obmanyu?

Swear to, bachiv on vlasn och ye pan-Bov loviv prikormkoyu G-Stream on vdpovdalnikh zmagannyakh.

And ua bachiv ye Pugach, Ivan Taranov (footballer) the kind Olynik potrapili have warehouse zbrno ie, vdlovivshi on vdborakh oei themselves G-Stream 'th.

+1

And I have times on karasyu Browning "nervously otkuril", when alongside Megamiksom impoverished fortune "plastelina" people on "murderer an" in entire catching - as now live with these??: '(

And can not in prikormke deal? :crazyfun:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 6 2015 17:13:09)

duffy333 wrote:

- as now live with these??

o.O :tired: :D

duffy333 wrote:

A I have times on karasyu Browning "nervously otkuril", when alongside Megamiksom impoverished fortune "plastelina" people on "murderer an" in entire catching - as now live with these??

Yes perishing. Move on Bank on "Ferrari" Sadishsya on "Rewa" you pester "Turnament" Meshaesh "vde." Himself such in jacket from "Preston's" in pants from "Browning's" kepochke from "Fox" - sitting and with longing watching for the grandfather (let-him God health), which arrived for my "Ukraine", deserted a loaf "Black" and a la hazel (Corylus), potaskivaet itself karassio. :rofl:

+3

Bykaraxa wrote:

Yes perishing. Move on Bank on "Ferrari" Sadishsya on "Rewa" you pester "Turnament" Meshaesh "vde." Himself such in jacket from "Preston's" in pants from "Browning's" kepochke from "Fox" - sitting and with longing watching for the grandfather (let-him God health), which arrived for my "Ukraine", deserted a loaf "Black" and a la hazel (Corylus), potaskivaet itself karassio.

:rofl:

Are youse laughing at? And nothing your desktops as times there is no - this the real picture, which is happening niei?u and near. Simply little who has courage in this admit not the that on humans, and even very itself - easier same all on prikormku shift the.
I have personally virtually such same situation were (truth without the Ferrari :flirt:) and on-start, when I krasnopera sho set a bad would thrash, and local karasey dimensional on "breast is" know we packed them, and on Dnieper River, when stalechniki garnykh little slapping in a sack of skladirovali, and I gusteru jerking :disappointed:. Very, know whether, light such fishing - make to think, seek, to experiment. And understand THAT you one takes and TO WHEREOF one takes.

Here is many run article as times on this about - Pro fishermen, some tackle and "arms race"

+6

Yes this normal phenomenon not always prikomka the kind or a different works. On last a fishing trip on murderer an with one storany and with the other on your fishing bobber karasey it's been pecked and I drochilsya with ukleykoy. Drove with nachyovkoy freaked out on the evening rallied and left. On these want try harvest on flety can then sea Bass razduplitsya. Until uravnya killers an opuskatsya not d. Let us seek efforts

Yudjin wrote:

A oei ye rozpovdati aiiiiaaaoe for prikrmki G.strim, Vi, pan-Bov sprobuyte all ??? poloviti on them

Here is in this moment, you not are right. I you a ? eu?a Id say, aaea DoriaLAN tizhden go... I go on a bike Lake, took mo haty, de ? aaaaoi rzno fishing spots. And ui ae ? aieo nia ? instability, o ? euee nuiaiai ?, meni aaaeiny vpymati an, and until ouiai o ? euee are small pltka popadals. Myself poruch mene ddi sidli and a garnikh karasv on zvichaynu domashnyu "mshanku." I for oae hour, pereprobuvav ioe?e aeaeoi?aeuieo Mark prikormki, ? zmniv, aaaaoi montazhv, and all Marno. So from skazht meni whether trio of, on whom meni obrazhatis, on itself, aeacoaaoe on companies that 8-). Right not in J. Strm, and in samy e?aei ?, ae OK napevno know anything, ui harvest not prikormka, and Interesting Person. I not namagayus nkogo euii caoeuaoe, simply taking of, ui in zhitt, and (on and natural, buva on different, ? yenastupnogo never, nkhto not knows, navt oia ?, that you have naykraschiy "sndanok" for fishing spots, ? "ae" naykraschiy znavets. 8-) So ui uncle guy Eugene, all poperedu :flag:.

Last edited by Manowar (May 6 2015 21:35:05)

+1

Yudjin wrote:

A oei ye rozpovdati aiiiiaaaoe for prikrmki G.strim, Vi, pan-Bov sprobuyte all ??? poloviti on them. For Vashoyu poradoyu pridbav yesterday the fdernu prikormku kompan G.stream. nuiaiai ? on vodoym I not those ui, miserable, too loviv, not vpymav ? iai! Zate moji susdi ? both sides ? uspkhom a dace the kind an. Been caught aiie on prikormki viroblenn in Oe?a (forge the Ukrani,). Not d reklamuvati Chelomei. Ale people otrimali pleasure from a admirers, and I vitrativshi to Coop grush prikhav dodomu porozhny!

Yudjin.At forums adopted communicate on "You." This normally. Here we all are equal. So, propose a without pathos. Essentially, you me're accusing in is, that I simply piaryu Zh-RemMashIndustria, under this not enleve him. This not simply funny. This foolish. Me not pay money for this. I have quite other sponsors.
On audition six man from 15 a on net Zh-RemMashIndustria with some additives. Four out of them now in the composition of the team Ukraine (Pugach, Ivan Taranov (footballer), is released and Oliynyk). The rest 9 athletes perfectly saw as we small zameshivaemsya before each rounds. Moreover, all we know, than was feeding every such a good athlete. There were and Sensas and Browning and vde and flagship. No one not papered over and not stashed packages from under prikormki. I have in garage until now is worth a host Pandora empty packages from Zh-RemMashIndustria with several past training facilities and competition, which I increasingly despite dismiss. There same several empty packages from vde ISS-Fancy molasses and empty banks from under Zh-Strimovskoy molasses. This those ingredients of which we "cash" a mixture for auditions, and Cup area.
Frankly, you would first learned work with prikormkoy, and already then did such talking about. For example, on ordinary church on dacha I often use our budgetary a mixture from not very popular producer Ay-Electrotex took place. In skillful acts the hands of they, too, well well work and allow natorbit build karasey. And here is for sport I as times alighted on Zh-RemMashIndustria. Debauch same can be even the most expensive and labor mixture of, and then yelling, that this, Vyro.. So, propose a first watch in a mirror. And then ask Council, for example, have Lyokhi pugacha (me can not turn) in composition and nuance of kneading under certain conditions.
P. S. Can not to apologize.
P. S.2. Fill the profile.

Last edited by Boev (May 6 2015 22:45:56)

+3

Yudjin wrote:

A oei ye rozpovdati aiiiiaaaoe for prikrmki G.strim, Vi, pan-Bov sprobuyte all ??? poloviti on them. For Vashoyu poradoyu pridbav yesterday the fdernu prikormku kompan G.stream. nuiaiai ? on vodoym I not those ui, miserable, too loviv, not vpymav ? iai! Zate moji susdi ? both sides ? uspkhom been caught dace the kind an. Been caught aiie on prikormki viroblenn in Oe?a (forge the Ukrani,). Not d reklamuvati Chelomei. Ale people otrimali pleasure from a admirers, and I vitrativshi to Coop grush prikhav dodomu porozhny!

Ah here is begin insights. And the recognized ponachitaeshsya about ZhStrime ah recognized mega prikormka. :D Catch "the crab" :cool:

Although given that all dneprovtsy which now start sing terady about ZhStrime already 100% sit on "the free pump" not difficult be guessing where made will occur and as prestige will pressed on any "the wrong" opinion. Ran for popcorn :crazyfun:

Boev wrote:

P. S. Can not to apologize.
P. S.2. Fill the profile.

Profile better fill. And the under rally yourself of an inconvenient Luftwaffe human can send and sweat. A freebie. - she such a.

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2015 07:54:31)

Polavlival and I G.Stream - but, and but not poorly!
(Perishing me the accurately perhaps no one not'll blame in "the free pump", gives to if arguing for, then another dollar, in producer).

Last edited by agent_asd (May 7 2015 08:27:42)

agent_asd wrote:

Polavlival and I G.Stream - but, and but not poorly!

And I polavlival. But and but. Who OK dispute. But when begins the that begins here is where the most juice. :D

Many that but and but. But under this is worth quite other money (smaller) and dances with bells around not puts of :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2015 08:41:17)

Ah so you and write: Want't want any incidents on the screen,!! :)

agent_asd wrote:

Nu so you and write: Want't want any incidents on the screen,!!

A commotion around prikormki are raising quite other people. I only their Heather. And them this not nravittso so as this prevents nakhlabuchivat on what I'm hearing neokrepshim rybolovam :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2015 08:48:39)

Romeo wrote:

prevents nakhlabuchivat on what I'm hearing

If ears good with his hands from asses, then indeed nakhlabuchivat. To think need to its head, not to flee regurgitated for crowd. And I, too, bought this prikormku, but only because, that has found on s as good price.