All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 631 to 660 of 874

Antrate wrote:

and not to flee regurgitated for crowd.

With this the bar (. Especially when in megaphone authoritative authority prophesies :D You want to buy it and of the elephant Johnny Chase. :rofl:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Since these the bar (. Especially when in megaphone authoritative authority prophesies You want to buy it and of the elephant Johnny Chase.

:cool:

Roma, how much is the popcorn!

Bykaraxa wrote:

Roma, how much is the popcorn!

I himself restricting. I have there is kachanchiki with correct kukuruzkoy :) Nu and syrup. :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2015 10:26:17)

+1

Romeo wrote:

Nu and syrup.

CSL? :D

+1

Yudjin wrote:

! Zate moji susіdi ? both sides ? uspіkhom a dace the kind an.

Sea Bass - dismiss the quitting fish for industrialized fishing fiderom, especially examine alternative treatments for river, 0.5-1 tap weight. Pick a efforts - it is unrealistic. All the search for wear the casual character, all depends on seats industrialized fishing, prikormka there not plays pianos.
With plotvoy - it is unclear, she intends to on any active prikormku, modicum F, modicum the FD or GS. In my opinion.

duffy333 wrote:

CSL?

Nope. Farm or caramel.

Today with Dzhistrimom :dontknow:

http://sh.uploads.ru/P6Mvr.jpg

+2

Again Dzhistrim nifina not but :dontknow: :D
http://sh.uploads.ru/Q20HN.jpg

+1

Such a lavrushku can be without Dzhistrima to capture. Bonuses where? :no:

BAMBUR wrote:

A car this lavrushku can be without Dzhistrima to capture. Bonuses where?

It's also an? :D been caught and not lavrushku on dzhistrim. And where same your results?

Feeder as a lifestyle.

Last edited by yareshenko (May 10 2015 22:36:36)

yareshenko wrote:

Again Dzhistrim nifina not but

Ah yes. Ah only with ZhStrimom such catch can be obtain :rofl: > RDFLMAO.

yareshenko wrote:

Today with Dzhistrimom

This. You that zealot steam shprotov?

+2

Yareshenko - not REACT on troley. Better spit it out prescriptions.

I have yesterday the favored composition have. Arrived after dark in a mouth of Sura's, Future supply prikormki in dedicated blast and not understood, as this I so leader was coming - several different packages, which difficult combine)
Decided to dazzle oncoming something on base "G-RemMashIndustria Feder Premium", and it not lepitsya, even on clean soles of. I sitting in there two engine bed clay - Lies heavy mixture of with saturated sweet the scent of, which, to my the surprise of, well so from trough. Somewhere through half an hour of exercise on point densely embarked sea Bass.

At all something, I have with surskim karasyom complex relations) But in this time I, holds on full program - first simply might be certain, that can to capture how many anywhere. Then singled out experiments on technology and tactics industrialized fishing. Sea Bass stood on point levels--regardless nor on that. After-pause works snap with gruzikom - caught dace with trawling, here same works the feeder with Alpo - Crucian, first time without fail) all information and-dubinschiki and fideristy, too, been caught but quite slow.

Recipe, of course, requires of fine-tuning - until putting, as did yesterday with morning:

- 1 cover slips G-Stream Feeder Premium,
- 2 kg nelipkoy "ozyornoy" clay (has remained with auditions,, who rasfasovyval not remember, if that - Fight knows),
- dining room spoon black paint Flagman,
- bag a pile-driver-molasses from Flagman,
- bank molasses from G-Stream,
- Hood Sensas Bream Attractix.

First blabbed not easy finding molasses, facial paint and aromu in polulitre water. Made a sauce G-Stream Feeder with business in the copha trade-molasses on half of poluchivsheysya zhidnosti. It you but not stick, quite. I sitting in refrigerate liquid - Lies a lousy, gruel, that leader was coming dismiss but found the clay, U.S. through a sieve and whup-in bag for with active mix. Gave exalt minutes twenty-and sifted through yet through 4-mm a sieve, that not proseivalos - I was busing, that not protyorlos - spewed.

Most complex in this fact - adding clay, to she immediately not same went lumps in it. Perhaps, was need to to lend less water, and ready dare douvlazhnyat from will be doing, with mix.
Moreover, sensasovskaya aroma utterly got lost on backdrop of molasses and can be save on it.

Used, pleasure from good outcome is worth the)

+5

oleole wrote:

yareshenko - not REACT on troley.

Oleg, yes I OK and not of, react, I all understand, such case :D

And I here is raze not'll pack up my shit compare J. RemMashIndustria packing starters 14 th year and starters 15 th - remained I have on a couple of packs Premium Sports and Fidera with that year. And on pachechke packing February this year took. And why me on this the, that recently have one athlete on train, saw "non-obvious substance" in the pelvis for prikormki. And such same impenetrable blot on bottom in water before him - any of Gray color of. In say this athlete treat prikormkami I have doubt there is no. Was strongly amused faced, that this J. RemMashIndustria Premium Sport February 1917 packing :confused: How states, "Platon me each, but the truth more expensive!". Consider.

Text or: To word pro moreover the athlete - on the upstream Sally he eiaee the other the aft a mixture of from another Ukrainian producer.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 11 2015 15:57:57)

duffy333 wrote:

In say this athlete treat prikormkami I have doubt there is no. Was strongly amused faced, that this J. RemMashIndustria Premium Sport February 1917 packing

Very interestingly made yes as on fact will. I several months ago already wrote that in this year many domestic producers were their his fans :)

Pomnittso on me then fukali all whom not decisional laziness :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 11 2015 17:23:56)

Prikormku G potok poradiv znayomiy prodavets. Buying vіdrazu "dace" ? not progadav. I do not ye on ia ?reaguє a dace aea sea Bass go ? ?icoio. ? on ? o Russian companies that manufacture ui aoee on rate sea Bass klyuvav o ? euee in mene aa?oi aoei ee?a zakinuti balloon prikormki until poplavkіv ? sea Bass literally - You'll tell ? ?icoio

duffy333 wrote:

A I here is raze not'll pack up my shit compare J. RemMashIndustria packing starters 14 th year and starters 15 th - remained I have on a couple of packs of Premium Sports and Fidera with that year. And on pachechke packing February this year took. And why me on this the, that recently have one athlete on train, saw "non-obvious substance" in the pelvis for prikormki. And such same impenetrable blot on bottom in water before him - any of Gray color of. In say this athlete treat prikormkami I have doubt there is no. Was strongly amused faced, that this J. RemMashIndustria Premium Sport February 1917 packing How states, "Platon me each, but the truth more expensive!". Consider.

Text or: To word pro moreover the athlete - on the upstream Sally he eiaee the other the aft a mixture of from another Ukrainian producer.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 15 :57: 57)

Strange. Interestingly what'T.Neither could verdict!

In the past year in July catching Strimom Quick river half with "salapinkoy." So the result was russain. A dace, gustira, podlesch.

A.LEVA wrote:

pics.

Himself in of shock :confused: Sort of you wrote that personal control and all such.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2015 14:48:40)

абориген wrote:

In past year in July catching Strimom Quick river half with "salapinkoy." So the result was russain. A dace, gustira, podlesch.

Tell, you only such composition cannabis, or even something. And as often you a, this prikormkoy, and in any variations. Thank you.

Entire this Spring have been arguing from two prikormok. Ah there Sport and Feder Premium type the purejoy conjuring up. All'm making this up'm making this up. Broke a three option. Separately and together :) likened the in prikormkami another dollar, in producer which are worth in 2 times cheaper. Difference not observed. Ca wrong proportion two prikormok used. Ah lacks I have fantasies as from two prikormok fashion miracle mixture of. Not given. :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

not given

Roma-if have you initially biased attitude to prikormke this producer, then nothing have you not will. Yes and then, why only 2 species used, other species there is no, or you fundamentally?.

Manowar wrote:

or you fundamentally?.

Not ah me here nonsense like that two prikormki on all cases life. Here is I and'm ready for stardom after. :dontknow: Just bear it for. I have just 4 packs remained. Then popustit.

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2015 15:06:50)

Romeo wrote:

then popustit.

That and needed prove Roma. So affairs not make, in this case, you Roma not're trying to get through, and so, by representing exactly.

Manowar wrote:

What and needed prove Roma. So affairs not make, in this case, you Roma not're trying to get through, and so, by representing exactly.

Mean full on this right. Prikormka there is? There is! I it enleve? Enleve! So that as something so :dontknow: And I honest. ??? ?? ? ? recent contest with it won. Ah as would there nor was :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2015 15:18:16)

Romeo wrote:

Serves you full on this right. Prikormka there is? There is! I it enleve? Enleve! So that as something so And I honest.

Of course, Grace] 8-), but increasingly lobby someone’and not objectively.

Romeo wrote:

recent contest with it won.

Roma, as you understand?

Manowar wrote:

Roma, as you understand?

Not ah as. Won. That here the arcane? :)

Manowar wrote:

but increasingly lobby someone’and not objectively.

In my opinion forgot add. As the me all more than objectively. And this I not only ZhStrim are, cruising. Indeed do "theory two prikormok" propagandiruemuyu :dontknow:

And still I vangoval that compositions will change? Vangoval! Zhdems!

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2015 15:24:04)

Romeo wrote:

Zhdems!

Roma, who wants, the but, and who not wants - investigating a reason. But equity in your nutshell, there.