All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 661 to 690 of 890

Itself, not only from 2-'s prikormok, there is even and sereya "extruder" (though and 2-'s lack!)
With next week you can a bit think over operator, sereya "Premium" expands, will emerge "of Morgan Fish" and "River"

Romeo wrote:

Sam in of shock Sort of you wrote that personal control and all such.

So in is the and deal, increasingly is allowing and looking behind this!

Romeo wrote:

and this I not only ZhStrim are, cruising. Indeed do "theory two prikormok" propagandiruemuyu :dontknow:

Vaapsche something, there is "theory four prikormok", if to talk about it catching white puppies were born :D - wrote about this already not times. This when have producer there is four different, but proved the composition, combination of which overshadowing the in our latitudes virtually all conditions industrialized fishing species fish, which we conditional support call "belle".
Conditional support call these the purejoy "a dace", "bream", "River", "Big Fish." Everything else this net marketing or niche products, as the me. But have J. Strima in past season were only two "component of" from this line of. Although under awoke "era" and they policemen most conditions. My if anything. On it comes to shagging white puppies were born.

Now same is worth question about stability trains - 'll sieve the, zameshayu, shall photograph, 'll post an, and perishing pochtenneyshaya the public let itself makes comments.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2015 16:01:24)

+2

A.LEVA wrote:

So in is the and deal, increasingly is allowing and looking behind this!

You not think about it that I personally against you something mean. Simply I NOT to me ? that the domestic producer in able support receipt of many and the quality of his product. This theoretically it is unrealistic in force many causes :dontknow: [when me in including zadvigayut such theses all razor is protesting :dontknow:

Manowar wrote:

statement, you only such composition cannabis, or even something. And as often you been caught, this prikormkoy, and in any variations. Thank you.

Catching several sessions. Fish-sicles sweet - catching on warm water. Yes, only in such variations, I always can weld it "salapinki" once and mix with package sypukhi. Inscription Flagmanovskuyu tattletale - the bream, then a dace, but special difference not observed. In general, will repeat, that the result well russain, as for me) I dont more liked RemMashIndustria Quick river, than Fishdrim bream or Sportblek. On those, too, catching several times. In this year stuck flagship Gold.

Romeo wrote:

Dont ah me here nonsense like that two prikormki on all cases life. Here is I and'm ready for stardom after. Society . I have just 4 packs remained. Then popustit.

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :06: 50)

Nevertheless, these two prikormok been lacking team G.Stream well to dissent the entire past season.

P.S. Consider, that you do you say, when on the pedestal the same the tournament Ukraine to sprout on their all three team, which will harvest on G.Stream, let even already and on 4 species.

My personal opinion: On first place in a fishing sport head athlete, at the second his hands. Prikormku I even on third place not shall put. The same Pugach or and on clean panirovochnykh breadcrumbs oblovyat 99% fishermen ;)

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2015 17:30:10)

+6

Crazy wrote:

P.S. Consider, that you do you say, when on the pedestal the same the tournament Ukraine to sprout on their all three team, which will harvest on G.Stream, let even already and on 4 species.

Fish-sicles not so affects outcome industrialized fishing, that would to speak won prikormka! Benefit athletes, their tactic, and their experience.

+1

Crazy wrote:

Geu. So all goes moreover that from-for kitchen cannot digest of imported all will them harvest (and ZhStrim on this will play. And on fact another outcome not will :D after all alternative FD and flagship. And this one field berries. :D

Last edited by Romeo (May 12 2015 17:37:26)

duffy333 wrote:

He same Pugach or and on clean panirovochnykh breadcrumbs oblovyat 99% fishermen

Incidentally this "composition" well worker :flag: so that need not so should lower my peatmosses :D
I incidentally, I on them enleve in certain conditions, :dontknow:. Ah this is so words sake of.
But with opinion fully agree! :cool: even more, believe that in prikormke more just important physics, and odors or components, this already the second! So even on sorevakh man with grinding halt after kvalifikatsyey with "samopalom" oblovit lyubie prikormki! In my opinion

+1

wrote:

I dont more liked RemMashIndustria Quick river, than Fishdrim bream or Sportblek.

Rapid river-she itself a passive, water pyot well, tanks already and not remember accurately, but's reabsorption (biskvitno-cream beige smells), me very likes, than words resembles on FD donnaya, mechanics have them similar on my view.
And bream + B. Sport in end active is obtained, although if pereuvlazhnit, on point longer will lie.

duffy333 wrote:

my memoirs personal opinion: On first place in a fishing sport head athlete, at the second his hands. Prikormku I even on third place not shall put. The same Pugach or and on clean panirovochnykh breadcrumbs oblovyat 99% anglers

Edited duffy333 (Today 17 :30: 10)

So I OK for this and give a one-speech.
Here same get question about self-sufficiency two of forks prikormki, A I moreover and mind, that enough even these two species, all depends on laying a between pounder and a platform. And guys from Zhstrim the reaffirming. And now still and Shimanovtsy prove, that theys champions not thanks to VDE have become, and and everyone else prikormkami can show results. Here is for this I and spoke, that on first places pushed out will stand the fittest athletes countries that will becomes champions even with ruim species prikormki one producer, on the they and the fittest! And then questions accurately disappears on-about self-sufficiency (let even already and four trains) prikormok Zhstrim.

+1

oleole wrote:

Recipe, of course, requires of fine-tuning - until putting, as did yesterday with morning:

- 1 cover slips G-Stream Feeder Premium,
- 2 kg nelipkoy "ozyornoy" clay (has remained with auditions,, who rasfasovyval not remember, if that - Fight knows),
- dining room spoon black paint Flagman,
- bag a pile-driver-molasses from Flagman,
- bank molasses from G-Stream,
- Hood Sensas Bream Attractix.

And what outcome on catch can was?

sportfishing wrote:

oleole wrote (and):

Recipe, of course, requires of fine-tuning - until putting, as did yesterday with morning:

- 1 cover slips G-Stream Feeder Premium,
- 2 kg nelipkoy "ozyornoy" clay (has remained with auditions,, who rasfasovyval not remember, if that - Fight knows),

And what outcome on catch can was?

Not believed.)
Worse, even not catching the, that lovilos. It OK enjoyed - so same it is no fun)
Under correct services, poklyovka stick in pace from several seconds until minutes.
Anxious, tried to understand, why sports snap maloeffektivny and camping on D.

oleole wrote:

Worse moreover, even not catching the, that lovilos. It OK enjoyed - so same it is no fun)
Under correct services, poklyovka stick in pace from several seconds until minutes.
Anxious, tried to understand, why sports snap maloeffektivny and camping on D.

Catching "correct", but "not sports" River Kymi, correctly whether I understood? I have now're screwed. Lucas brain will)) above OK Russian on white written, that the right style wins! Oleg, the details can be?

Carlos wrote:

Oleg, the details can be?

The kind, in general, increasingly it is trivial - flet / spring is so apparently driving)
I a spring does not pose, enjoyed standard athletic inlaynom.

Under length of his defence wakes up aggressivity until 30 centimeters (better - in short) - poklyovka was vibrant and onvention almost immediately after zabrosa. And don't care what the thickness of the defence wakes up aggressivity (truth, thicker hadn I have and not was). For implementation important was hook and timely leapfrog (increasingly-??? intayn without stopora). Of what was, best worked CarbonFeeder.

Under length of his defence wakes up aggressivity 50 centimeters, under says Walzer tight leash poklyovki were rare, under an idle vymotke, typically, the bait was obsosana. Under utonshenii the leash until program, poklyovki were almost on every zabrose but accounted for wait half a-minute. Under this the size of the hook special role not played. But the bait must be the right, puchyok very or a fresh a wisp of a red the worm. Izmochalennyy Red, the boot and her - I worked much worse (on a tight leash has worked increasingly).

For themselves painted such a picture. Falls yet another Portia sweets in brings karasey, those very much alive ask about, that there? The most he's fast too is beginning to try the pourer. Judging by Yutubu - got chewed on by and dropped, got chewed on by and dropped. If something not likes (for example, tight ceasing) - jolt when, he spit it out "with expressions" and a flock unsupportable to pay attention on the pourer (again same on observations in youtube). With brief a leash around under energetic vyplyovyvanii sea Bass zasekaetsya (himself or with my help), under longest - successfully eludes from hook. If ceasing the thin and the bait tasty, sea Bass continues to chew hook double spreading / you sailed from trough until not nakoletsya or not contracts ceasing and will mark poklyovku.

But all of this fantasies and a hardened present. For rehabilitation will inform, that tried to ward off an from G-Stream 'and, raskarmlivaya point on distance in 10 meters on same the terrain a mixture of Browning's with Marakuey. Crucian not estimated the cost of an alternative the table)

+9

All bountiful time days! Want to share their small fotootchetom "Lovlya an on feeder, the Dnepr river, sec. Volosskoe "(at night) 11.05.2015g.
In six the evening already were on a reservoir. Fish-sicles: Karp strawberries and donnaya with the scent of corn "TM G.Stream", slightly... I blackened out mixture of and added some dried bread and barley. The nozzle sitch maggot and Red the worm. Mostly lovilos on moldy worm, sometimes way sandwich)
After first zabrosov on point has become a dace. Minutes 30 later on point licked Ban-Sea Bass)) places slovleny several copies roughly on 600-700 gr., and after offensive darkness has come calm in Cleves. With 23 until 3-'s night nibble was weak. Before dawn sea Bass became active and began inspiring me their "materymi" poklevkami ;)
My overall catch averaged 12 kg good dimensional small fry and bountiful an. Photo although)
The entire FlSH rely not!
http://sg.uploads.ru/Hrh9F.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/7OcHr.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/3ptDe.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/CbBOE.jpg

Last edited by (May 13 2015 21:06:34)

+14

Have read all pages about prikormke, a pity that little information about the most prikormke, more disputes.

Me closer opinion Romeo - prikormka perhaps is not a bad, but the price high.

Also doubt, that composition not will change from Party to Party.

And these doubts are based on what I buying products G-potok found some shortcomings:

1. On packaging Premium sport is missing haved code.

2. On packaging Fancy molasses caramel is missing date assemble.

Like triviality, but I believe, that a serious producer should such a information to point fingers (immediately arise questions about control quality the most product).
Stones not catch, voiced its opinion.

Prikormku used - fish has and on the near the d, too, its use, consider, that will.

Last edited by lelik759 (May 19 2015 23:36:56)

That incompatibil?
Gold a series of Traper can be buy on 55 UAH, also is worth premium a series of Zhstrim.

Not understood ???? here tits is illustrated.

On of last a fishing trip made a sauce services they like or dislike F Stream Premium "BigFish" + "River" in proportion 2 :1. BigFish - prikormka yellow color of, realistically for major fish with correct faction and a shining aroma. River - heavy adhesive prikormka of dark color of, with chopped-average faction. 80bln mixture of Lies ideal for method. :cool: I dont liked and driven carps estimate. Photo here.

+1

LeRoy wrote:

River and of Morgan Fish series of Premium from TM G.STREAM already in Internet no clothing left Z-Fishing!

This prikormki under concrete conditions fishing, which is famously interacts with already desires
Prikormkami as series of Premium , so and series of Extruder !

Fish-sicles Premium River represented in the form of provide finely divided components, tinted in dark-brown color with representing a qualitative CHOKO-okay-caramel the scent of and axis slivoch-iswasta fruits with. Under watering, commodity gradually absorbs in themselves crops. Fish-sicles Premium River analogy for places industrialized fishing on strong during with large seals like. -third parts of under-kormochnoy a mixture River would give your composition more inertia! So that, if were zeroing wait on big depths a major fish, then Premium River you in this will help!

Fish-sicles Premium of Morgan Fish this prikormochnaya mixture of middle grinding, and on athletic measure even a major. Color prikormki - klassiche-" telescoping for attract spawners our rivers and lakes. Fish-sicles aromatizirovana very pleasant Tiger Prawns-sweet the scent of (in modern world under entitled Scopex ). Fish-sicles drinks water evenly and well is gathering in entirety. Best use of Morgan Fish on warm water. So among large numbers of petty fish you balcony its of Morgan Fish!

Buy Prikormku G.STREAM Premium of Morgan Fish
Buy Prikormku G.STREAM Premium River

Already bought a couple on you, now think where to experience? Dnepr river in this season not aren nor the passage not fish tank))

Finally after slightly more month overcompensate intense work and trips for thalamus- I have have reached hands until Forum. In short patrons between work, holidays and family I several times traveling on okolokievskuyu fishing.

The first affair want unsubscribe about their asked on prikormke G.Stream Premium Feederand Sport, which I managed get early spring, then same was purchased molasses Spezia, which in theory must slightly better execute orders on Cold water than offers. Smells very well is compatible with Sports, at least, if judge my culinary preferences, then he its complements, that whether.

Every illegally was accompanied by house zameshivaniem, so as shurupovertom I not yet've got myself some, and on Cold weather zameshivatsya on Bank not strongly like (the last time zameshivalsya already on Bank, but about this later), yes and interestingly was watch as marinate itself prikormka. Immediately say something inaccurate, that every package before zamesom I proseival on 2mm sieve, and already after trekhrazovogo dampening even times was forcing my way on same 2mm sieve. Now already warmly, so after kneading I would used a sieve 4mm, so as too property faction to do there is no need. In any case after kneading prikormka is obtained overcompensate fluffy, is famously stuck and under the right watering, enough quickly washed away from trough. Truth catching I in places with different the passage, so uvlazhnyalsya on ways. On Desna (disambiguation) slightly pereuvlazhnyal composition, not Dnieper River did "normal" consistence, which so in for 1.5-2 minutes.

I unfortunately not haute and with composition not sign, relied on its sense of smell and vision check, so if in than something not rights - adjust me :) Oh their attainment of under your dough and after, on each prikormke below.

Ingredients G.Stream Premium Feeder:
- Cinnamon;
- Many of salt and big lumps, shavings;
- vanilla on;
- baked milk;
- commander biscuits;
- Cookie to Italian tastes very reminds the, that in a supermarket sell entitled "Austro-Bavarian" sticks with ginger, please and cinnamon. Dark color;
- What something a similar on farmi "the weed;
- Corn sechka;
- Lightly roast raisins flax;
- A little bit debris, which I've trawled through and threw away.

Fish-sicles was crisp, melkofraktsionnaya, without publications clumps (it and understandable after 2 mm material ().

http://i.piccy.info/i9/9f80513858815d06cb3f9c1d16707442/1432594514/50666/868308/IMG_20150322_003821_HDR2_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-25-22-55/i9-8253598/354x472-r/i.gif

Ingredients G.Stream Premium Sport:
- The first Joe a bit of salt
- I did, yeah, that biscuits a similar the, that and in "feeder."
- Corn sechka
- MA It many quality flax
- Spezia
- put (president Arias / case)
- Chocolate or cocoa?!

Package prikormki is gone in 2 mm a sieve, as children in school :) Remained heap quality flax on sieve, I their decided to to leave in prikormke, to she better I've broken prikormku on bottom dam.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/bcdd71827c09a66bf93bd494daafb2f5/1432594319/52598/868308/IMG_20150322_004732_HDR_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-25-22-51/i9-8253593/354x472-r/i.gif

Very complex on in an odor, until now not understand, that in were for components. If to compare Feeder and Sport, then the latest grassroots more. Zameshivalsya 2 sport on 1 feeder, and on one a fishing trip 1 to 1. To word, after kneading even clock in apartment was feeling smells spices. On Bank smells was heard on several meters, some the fishers next door even asked, that I there was mixing.

Himself batter's box now nothing new - sifted through yet, not easy finding molasses set them off in mere 0.5-0.6l water, was adding which packed on 200 ml, giving nastoyatsya on 7-10 minutes. On the morning on Bank already until like to moisturize with pulvika.

That concerns the most fishing, the time for trip was have not most townsome, but schedule work was dictating their conditions, so choose not accounted for. 23 March, body of water Desna river, place so-called have local "Sai Baba temple Ekaty." Toured on place in 5 morning, so as already later can be was would with hard find place. Humidity 90%, wind the Northern, 5-7 meters in second, temperatures air 2-4 degrees higher Celsius, temperatures water about 1-2 degrees. So as this my was the first illegally on Desna (disambiguation) in this year, then the first that we noticed this lack of water, indeed do she was, but on fact its there is no, because unlike previous years fishing in is place can be with certainty say, that the water has moved on 7-8 meters from Bank, so had to sit on their ankles in 'a mule, there where in the past year was trosnik. Adjusted for weather, have us was the only chance on a good nibble closer to 12 hours days, when usually "give" water.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/7f43af05918990b54f0076b94b45ad82/1432594700/13085/868308/Clipboard01_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-25-22-58/i9-8253603/500x84-r/i.gif

From bait was many very, opar, the worm and even a bit perlovki with a recipe from local an aborigine. Night crawlers which packed dobavlyalsya in the feeder.

For stagger our waves from 112 and until 150-170 grams during applying water. Adjusted for strong Meza wind and scale rain, then conditions industrialized fishing difficult call perfect. Dog leashes but also from 60cm until 1,2 m, hooks abgeholt 16-18, povodkovaya raskosami 8 and 9 ? let the. After zakorma point it is time expectations and game with the bait and a long tug ropes, which under complete absence of even semblance poklevok have just Bank, as you already understood - was until one seats. After applying water began rare poklevki small fry, which thumbed its nose at moldy worm and a worm and couple of times divert on very. But what was my eyebrows, when have neighbor the beginning of peck on perlovku. I decided to all ??? to do rate on very and lengthening defence wakes up aggressivity with calculation on poklevki in thicker during the fall of the, but even this not brought me outcome, in a whole a bit capturing the only familiar on perlovku, the rest as and I were in iskulira and, if not considered quite couple of small ryboidov :)

The second fishing was on the new for all place, purely from interest, but even before strong all familiar the fishermen us counseled and said that there full timeout, as it turned out this indeed so, and a couple petty small fry were have been fed and absolved back in body of water on joy other fishers :) Truth during the day produce garment the Beautiful nature (on photo below).

http://i.piccy.info/i9/41fddc2933723521a3d47439a367c29b/1432635170/31126/868308/IMG_7154_sm_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-26-10-12/i9-8255232/500x334-r/i.gif

The latest illegally By on past weekends, he was very a spontaneous, so as only to ano night managed had wrenched with work. Fishing was in drying cities of Kyiv on Dnieper River, which as already many wrote on Forum - not particularly aren in this year, but for us made exception :) We're here on place not too sooner, so as knew that at night Ah, this is great virtually there is no, local the fishers stood mostly on Germans in apprehending Sheat and with morning released place. Unfortunately forecast weather not really paid off and with morning was a small wind, which however not strongly would corrupt mood. After heavy zakorma point was several unmet poklevok, couple of skhodov have Bank and periodic napastiya sintsa, in a whole until water not yet hot, after 10 morning began command water, which has intensified to ano days, and has brought confident poklevki the reprobate, small fry, and even bream. In prikormku dobavlyalis which packed other components, which and held fish while, on point. Essentially the entire fish was trapped in period applying water, then nibble gone on there is no and no amount manipulation with the bait and dipami not helped. In that day I was with unloaded at all times telephone, and made only one thing photo with one of "guests" the day.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/e4d95e66c31909a245c37a8e99e4c898/1432635254/19034/868308/small_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-05-26-10-14/i9-8255246/500x159-r/i.gif

If sum up all this:
1. Fish-sicles at all not about hands.
2. Consistence, remains powdery and fluffy throughout fishing and prikormka not sticks together and is famously stuck.
3. Very sustained smells over time.
4. As privada fish nothing of the supernatural, but and nothing bad, that, too, plus :)
5. Made in greater extent for Cold water, summer there is compositions better idea. On it catching uklei nothing say not can, so as in this terms of even not has tried themselves realize :)
6. After tasting prikormki I have not was problems with stomach, and means and fish well :)

And in the end, in an exhibition it is unrealistic liked new prikormki River and of Morgan Fish, which I 100% will test summer and update my about results of. Hope modicum any grain information will useful than most residents Forum. All NKhNCh! If in than something not rights - write, d glad for any information or even advice.

+7

lelik759 wrote:

Gold a series of Traper can be buy on 55 Grzywna (, also is worth premium a series of Zhstrim.

In my opinion ZhStrim even near by the quality of not was sprawled out with Traperom. Even series of spetsial. Not to mention Gold :tomato: UAH so on 30 I would ZhStrim Premium for industrialized fishing small fry and podlescha on Cold water . More expensive this not me :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2015 10:05:27)

Romeo wrote:

UAH so on 30 I would ZhStrim Premium for industrialized fishing small fry and podlescha on Cold water . More expensive this not me

Romeo, why you spend 30 UAH for kg a mixture "contained sand with than something", if you are preparing your simply amazing potato gun on 10 UAH for 1 kg?

D.Alexey@ wrote:

Romeo, why you spend 30 Grzywna (for kg a mixture "contained sand with than something", if you are preparing your simply amazing potato gun on 10 Grzywna (for 1 kg?

And truth. Why! Not d and on 30 buy.

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2015 11:26:35)

Ah here is, and became all on their seats :)
And the, and prikormka, like would, not interested in, and "pass" past line forces there is no.

Last edited by D.Alexey@ (May 27 2015 11:51:05)

D.Alexey@ wrote:

and "pass" past line forces there is no.

Ah so because to example you're reacting on my posts and try to put. Write in the Frost. Entertainment what-no amount :)

Ah as say, 're reacting.
Frankly, long stopped for head grasp at from your documents. Yes, and negative attitude passed. Understood over time, that not with of evil this, and not with perfidious intent, simply, such specific sign In you. :)
Yes, and sacrifice chose itself not accidentally - in conceals souls perfectly realize, that product a good. All of this as something is logical is obtained.

And if to speak "'re reacting" in terms of formation own opinion about prikormke on soil your of expression - the there is no, not of, react. Think, and no one the other seriously not perceives remain. But, in terms of reviving line Your posts act miraculously. So that, however, the salary have Alexey demand :D

Relatively prikormki - not, but the good. Those, whom "apagavarit" and on old prices not bought, only less lippy. Those, whom need product - buy and today. So same, as continue to buy good hooks, which rose in two times, and fidera, which also leapt in two.
Personally I buying this prikormku ostentatious, than in is year, but and fishing I have amateur. When she me need a - of walking, and crying 55 Grzywna (silently.

PS That, if one can have produce own prikormku (hooks / as such / with President / our marketing) - necessarily'll do my maximum effort, that would you product not grassroots. :)

D.Alexey@ wrote:

that would you product not grassroots.

Agreed to :D

D.Alexey@ wrote:

Personally I buying this prikormku ostentatious, than in is year, but and fishing I have amateur.

The kind still ahead. :) wife. well, there's even less often buy :tomato:

After several for travels with prikormkoy G.Stream request its opinion about this shoulders of a product. Used mix G.Stream Feeder & Sport in various iuo eiiaeiaoeyo and with various appeal. By the quality of clearly trails Sensas, VDE, Traper. Can be put in one a series of with individual products Fishdream (and the not the most best). Tanks and the dynamics posredstvenny, needs in additional its ingredients under it catching on zapresovannom a reservoir. Been caught in paired with mate, which gettin 'in the way on Flagman bream peas plus VDE Kaastar, molasses and camping on D. G.Stream means "in been on all positions (tested not one times). Already read about this prikormke about which the right consistence,, surprising proposition tanks, as she unsurpassed way collects fish and camping on D. And received only disappointment. Producers there is over think: Either go in side quality either cut the price (as least doubled).

+6