All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products TM "G.Stream"

Posts 781 to 810 of 874

Luchshest around the) In aromatike, Physics and camping on P.
And cases have us have all different a deserved)
I OK not say that fodder this 90% success, but and not, a second biggest stance this accurately
All I.M.H.O.,

Last edited by denikkk (Jun 3 2015 16:42:39)

denikkk wrote:

but the that fodder this tends to work itself out I would so not claimed

Yes. Accurately. He even and not on third place.

denikkk wrote:

here is when not many the she will in sector moreover from whom better fodder

Fish] swims there-here and searching for from whom fodder better?

+1

I just as little as voiced its in my opinion, which marketing on my not a large experience. And this experience suggests that fodder plays one of key roles in catch. I not say that Fish drimom cannot be oblovit for example vde, of course can be. All depends on genesis selection feed and his preparation.
And, yes, fish will more in the point where fodder will better, if want to pravelney.
All I.M.H.O.,

+1

All depends on CRT but ;) Add near compilation with any domestic prikormkoy and fiderista-lyubitelya with the most-the most lyuchshim import feeds - can argue that in 8 from 10 cases overborrow more provides. And such a outcome give only because, that from suddenly vletevshego bonus no one not insured :D Collected simply "'ll be run over" lyubitelya and pace, and precision zabrosa, and speed decision-right decisions in the process round.
Of course same fodder should not be "full avnom" - have him must in primarily attend a certain "physics" commensurate conditions industrialized fishing. On "severe" fodder dace in pace not catch. Accurately so same as with "dust" it is is to cover of bream on devices up futile. Everything else Medjlis, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 3 2015 20:58:58)

denikkk wrote:

And, yes, fish will more in the point where fodder will better, if want to pravelney.

On practice fish more there where she is worth. More important find point! And then big difference there is no what fodder, she will any fodder eat and stand on point. Fish not leaves to another if fodder will 38,322 without hiatus in point in which she initially stands at. And all the more its not will claim someone the other, what would have him fodder not was. She trained eat in this place, and she there and will eat. Here is on this fodder even not a secondary consideration.
If accusations there where fish not interestingly stand and eat, then what would a steep fodder not was, ah not will she there approached only and in delays there!

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Everyone depends on CRT but Add near compilation with any domestic prikormkoy and fiderista-lyubitelya with the most-the most lyuchshim import feeds - can argue that in 8 from 10 cases overborrow more provides. And such a outcome give only because, that from suddenly vletevshego bonus no one not insured Collected simply "'ll be run over" lyubitelya and pace, and precision zabrosa, and speed decision-right decisions in the process round.

Sergei, signing off under every, Him you word!

Malyshh wrote:

At practice fish more there where she is worth. More important find point! And then big difference there is no what fodder, she will any fodder eat and stand on point. Fish not leaves to another if fodder will 38,322 without hiatus in point in which she initially stands at. And all the more its not will claim someone the other, what would have him fodder not was. She trained eat in this place, and she there and will eat. Here is on this fodder even not a secondary consideration.
If accusations there where fish not interestingly stand and eat, then what would a steep fodder not was, ah not will she there approached only and in delays there!

A wasn I spoke that point is unimportant?
And here is great that near sit two the fishing trainer and both have on one distance there is, i.e. point both have the right, but with different feeds. And that, both have fish will equally getting caught?

From whom the presentation of the nozzles the right - length defence wakes up aggressivity, the size of the hook, pace of perezabrosa. After all importantly not feed fish obey the right feeds, and seduce the bait on the hook, correctly?

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 3 2015 21:14:27)

Malyshh wrote:

If accusations there, where fish not interestingly. Eat, then what would a steep fodder not was, ah not will she there approached only and!

But as same in an aquarium? And trough in pond farms? And the same privada? And seats natural feed fish? O.o. No never not saw, to fodder for fish tank've been running, always fish for feeds. And don't care, interestinglyit, or not. Hunger not Ministry. :glasses: And only so, else particular. :flag:

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Wu whom the presentation of the nozzles the right - the length of the defence wakes up aggressivity, the size of the hook, pace of perezabrosa. After all importantly not feed fish obey the right Alpo, and seduce the bait on the hook, correctly?

Edited duffy333 (Today 21 :14: 27)

Correctly! But fish's gonna not on the right presentation, correctly? And overborrow more, with correct brief, the voiceless fish on feed table will more and sootvetstvenno will much food competition, this fisherman will receive poklevku faster. Correctly?

Last edited by denikkk (Jun 3 2015 21:33:02)

In ideal conditions perhaps so and will - i.e. both the angler gets caught with one distance there is, on one conceals, with one type trawling, synchronously is released and snap-twins do with nazhivkami-the clones. And this on a reservoir without tide - to have, lower downstream on concentration of feed in cable not proved higher. Such perhaps in reality? Wasn that if specifically questioning such experiment and very try to.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 3 2015 22:40:25)

Sergei, after all you same understand about than I say. Why you all perevorachivaesh? Initially conversation zashol about how is important whether fodder! And discover this can be only under other equals, after all so?

+1

And at all, Perhaps ????? us fludit. All ??? theme about Dzhistrime) By the way very City stern as the me)

Today was on fishing. Fodder, a series of premium: River, sport and big Fisch (2 + 1 + 1). After zakorma (12 feeders) immediately rezultativnaya poklevka-Blicca bjoerkna. Slightly later in prilove appeared a dace and krasnoper. Harvest began on oparika and worms (+ sammich). Reversed the "meat" on ottomans from Cook (garlic) - sea Bass do "you hanged yourself" on trigger. Me fodder grassroots on many parameters too, fish, too,. From negatives-the price. :no:

+1

And who any catching with prikormkoy G.Stream sea Bass? Today found in stash pack "Sea Bass" and
"Feder." Think let-pay do on mountains. Pond an on fletku polovlyu. Zamesil "short" separately. Under the showdown packs found that prikormka slightly slightly spressovalas (permanent in apartment, in the chamber, with that year), as would must be damp camping on E. Under vysypanii with packs was many pieces. And smells some it the Weird one, :confused: reeks as if she's gone sour, with long. This a normal its smells or she I have vanished?
"Feder" reeks so-same but more spicy,

Ружо wrote:

A who any catching with prikormkoy G.Stream Crucian? Today found in stash pack "Sea Bass" and
"Feder." Think let-pay do on mountains. Pond an on fletku polovlyu. Zamesil "short" separately. Under the showdown packs found that prikormka slightly slightly spressovalas (permanent in apartment, in the chamber, with that year), as would must be damp camping on E. Under vysypanii with packs was many pieces. And smells some it the Weird one, :confused: reeks as if she's gone sour, with long. This a normal its smells or she I have vanished?
"Feder" reeks so-same but more spicy,

Fully a similar the situation. In the past year bought two packs G.Stream 'a Sea Bass and Feder. Not drew attention in no clothing left on date assemble. When it is time fishing, then under open wrapping Sea Bass external mind, the floodgates pieces of and strange smells. Looked on date, she was overdue on couple of months. Feder proved more sane to and not delayed.

My 02.2014go made.

Ружо wrote:

My 02.2014go made.

Ah if am not mistaken, then there 1 year storage. I.e. already 4 month as overdue. Traits his knows from for this whether such "moments" with it foraging out. On storage I look problems no not was.

Enjoyed "karasem" year ago. Smells very comfortable, honey. Liked and me, and karasyu.
Was Pandora, 'went down really well for couple of months. Improperly stored nothing not strides.

proDvinnytui wrote:

Nu if am not mistaken, then there 1 year storage. I.e. already 4 month as overdue. Traits his knows from for this whether such "moments" with it foraging out. On storage I look problems no not was.

If on taste of (who not they change) not bitter taste to it and there muskustnogo smell can be harvest boldly.

+3

I have over ZhStrim :jumping:

Romeo wrote:

Wu me over ZhStrim

Still need? :blush:

LeRoy wrote:

A need?

Geu. For free not need :crazyfun: He that I have was I won on sorevakh. If would I his still and pokupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll o.o. :D

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 29 2015 10:16:42)

Romeo wrote:

We're going in. For free not need

Roma, you simply not you can be preparing. :D

Manowar wrote:

Roma, you simply not you can be preparing.

The kind I and not dispute.

Romeo wrote:

Ta I and not dispute.

Roma, you whether this? :D 8-)

Manowar wrote:

Roma, you whether this?

Of course I. I already long understood that until gods checkers - hinder ZhStrim me not of reach. And perishing those more not of reach until those who believes that two prikormok lack on all cases life :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Of course I. I already long understood that until gods checkers - hinder ZhStrim me not of reach. And perishing those more not of reach until those who believes that two prikormok lack on all cases life

I not about how Roma, ah yes okay. 8-)

Apnu subject. 23 August on Dnieper River (contrary Gulf offered) well otlovilsya on backdrop of rest rybatsyug (vletal even Tuzik, which for of Kyiv rare). On Bank at all-deaf, yes along desna's have dubinschikov, too, empty our marketing (when drove back saw, that they their even in water not showered, near rolled). Couple of times we called out to us boats asked as affairs, complained, that for clock 5 tails. A pity that often Gone Fishin '(to escape not is obtained. Now more often fishing, now and again on Pekinese on obvodnom with hand "gum." Ah yes, prikormka G.Stream Premium (base). Thank you, Alexei!

1ndig0 wrote:

Ah yes, prikormka G.Stream Premium (base)

That there is "base"? In lineup Premium there is Sport, Feder, River and Big Fish - that of them was?

Yes indeed! And I have another kind of in the weeds found startling in its implications lskgranit.ru site not can find button, invoicing. Help!