All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Fish, which we fishing

Fish, which we fishing

Posts 61 to 90 of 180

Chebachek on picture a hundred percent. And here is about live-bait let not agree. Hypotensive Takes his poorly. (At least worse, than gudgeon for everyone.) on the hook lives not long. Personally I as live-bait this fish not understood. With t.

wrote:

Gambusia under Kyiv an underwater boat in steppes Ukraine.

Have us o? hell is that iaceaa?ou gambuzyu. Prodayut in stores ye zhivtsya ? oaae iaceaa?ou GAMBUZYu. The not o?aaa umnchati ? staviti siayliki type :canthearyou:
He after wrong independent history, doesn't it, yeui not so, then fringes, ye "naiee umniy" 'm asking you to see its righteousness.

Last edited by fm967 (Jan 23 2015 07:37:14)

wrote:

Under Kyiv many what usual. For example plant, with in certain places - mass. Theoretically Gambusia, too, there is.

wrote:

And what, in Kyiv akvariumisty transferred out? Or "unitazirovanie", ceases be the most raspostranennym way to euthanasia have us? In Moscow-River plant are swimming however. Odichat until Gambusia, them easy money, David deal. :crazyfun:

Wikipedia holds, that in Krasnodar (Kuban-river) "populations Kholbrukskoy gambuzii marked by." Ca further rasselilas?

fm967 wrote:

Wu us o? hell is that iaceaa?ou gambuzyu. Prodayut in stores ye zhivtsya

Hi,. Here is this barbarism, if gambuziyu sell, as live-bait. :mad: This hell is that because the other fish pohlesche rotana vyedaet. , caviar it more likes, than whereas dead mosquito. Although what be surprised, me, too,. :crazyfun:

Alexcd83 wrote:

zabagrennuyu fish-needle

In South Bug River in Mykolayiv still be theirs.. Often met. There still sunny perch usual. Head for settlers Yuzhnoukrainskkoy power plants, and he in bug books, and normal themselves feels.

Sten
And for what since for the septic tank perch?

fm967 wrote:

ye "naiee umniy" 'm asking you to see its righteousness.

Igor, pro Khan of this type is and the writing on offense tell? Gambuziya- collection, teplovodnaya, the team karpozubye. Saw once in Belbeke under Sevastopol. So there as they hostess in the first time in January's put away some of, then even 2 times, i.e. American), chess board.
I a Google alert on not'll replace-amount, dial and other photo.

Sten wrote:

Head for settlers

Ah the you overreacted or local strongly trust. Heat perch issued from aquariums in Western Europe years a hundred ago. On the Danube he health care until sea and then on system became go up upward. In Kalmiuse in urban drying of Donetsk enjoyed, sub-on Kalmiusu-Starobeshevo, Komsomolskoye his know long.

wrote:

Theoretically Gambusia, too, there is.

This the beast, have you in aquariums the no one never kept. 't pretty tiII high school and aggressive, 're vile, Warcraft other fish is assaulting, emptyings's vomiting.
It days need to in my an aquarium for MY money?? Where it in Kyiv to address.
And plant-the most common akvariumnaya fish. In our edges wild populations of lived in Tongge-refrigerant domain ovens Makeyevka yesterday. Ovens already there, think, and fish there :dontknow:
From an over-familiar reached long ago heard about pack of red Latvian's in neighborhood Starobeshevskoy GRES.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

odichat until Gambusia, them easy money, David deal.

Oleg, from you less just expected. Not can carp odichat until an-different even not species, and giving birth.
Morning will become nature too complicated, Slippery to otah.

Last edited by (Jan 23 2015 12:42:04)

Alexcd83 wrote:

fish-needle

Chernomorskaya aneasthetic-fish, from Danube until of Dnepr in all rivers there is. Simply we its not see, as a gopher'd :no:
On Khmelnichchine on gorchaka local watched and turnips chukhali. Not know :dontknow:. Not need to it them-petty, nowhere not Felix Blumenfeld.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

in Krasnodar (Kuban-river)

In Sevastopol (Belbek Air Base-river) himself saw year three ago

wrote:

Oleg, from you less just expected. Not can carp odichat until an-different even not species, and giving birth.

Yes and not such case. Degenerate, this not tekhnologiy. ??? ?? ? ? man to levels pigs, or of the jackal forces routinely falls. And here not species, teams different. Not rights was Darwin, this not man from haphazardly, this more sensible being in rights and a monkey flower. :dontknow:

And strongly "feral" plant I has ever seen had, they not emptyings, they sweltering other fish to being scrunched. Piranhas nervously smoke in the sidelines.

Although "on science" you rights of course.

+1

Sunny perch quite often enclosed and in Dnieper River have us in Dneprodzerzhinsk

Mike wrote-Chernomorskaya aneasthetic-fish, from Danube until of Dnepr in all rivers there is. Simply we its not see, as a gopher'd :no:
On Khmelnichchine on gorchaka local watched and turnips chukhali. Not know :dontknow:. Not need to it them-petty, nowhere not Felix Blumenfeld.

In November 2014 In Cherkasy've caught accidentally ('m confused in feeding trough) fish needle, 8 see

Last edited by (Jan 23 2015 14:05:25)

Alexcd83 wrote:

That so looks?

Sunny perch. Such big not saw.

Yes! Looks precisely so. Very not've been busted, but familiar a

wrote:

Sunny perch. Such big not saw.

Such a size on beshevo eiaee :dontknow:

There same warmly. And I saw with Bosse on River and from Komsomolsk. Ah and even in an aquarium in no clothing left on Bakinakh

wrote:

Igor, pro Khan of this type is and the writing on offense tell? Gambuziya- collection, teplovodnaya, the team karpozubye. Saw once in Belbeke under Sevastopol. So there as they hostess in the first time in January's put away some of, then even 2 times, i.e. American), chess board.
I a Google alert on not'll replace-amount, dial and other photo.

Zayshov, googling ? vkpedya meni told, ui zaselila gambuzya prsn chance on below to oo. And further ye have you on transcript. Himself provr, amount, dial-GAMBUZ ZVIChAYNA.

Resembles Pig on horse, it come to tail not such. You have such sell?? o.O
Plant no one not eats-have them smells spetsifisskiy, any akvariumist will tell, yes and have other zhivorodok-petsiliy, Latvian's and other mollineziy. There is some fish aquarium (predatory), which on oio need to fish tank feed, Slippery to beautiful were, those rodents stripped entire fields and removed any such. Sucks they gupikov're chewing.
Text or Since, Estonia birth you! Health and keep the successes in all affairs!!

Last edited by (Jan 24 2015 00:13:55)

wrote:

She's kind of Pig on horse, it come to tail not such. You have such sell??
Plant no one not eats Wu them smells spetsifisskiy, any akvariumist will tell, yes and have other zhivorodok-petsiliy, Latvian's and other mollineziy. There is some fish aquarium (predatory), which on oio need to fish tank feed, Slippery to beautiful were, those rodents stripped entire fields and removed any such. Sucks they gupikov're chewing.
Text or Since, Estonia birth you! Health and keep the successes in all affairs!!

Edited! Mike. (Today 00 :13: 55)

And have us o? ribku iaceaa?ou GAMBUZYu! :crazy: :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

So you although would a picture of an insert, that would understand about than goes speech!

I ? tedefonu write and photo vstaviti Academician E.S.Varga., Watch post 43.

Have us on bazaar colorful Flowers tolstolobika sintsom call. And pangassiusa (Sheat) words examine alternative treatments for river trout, then maritime language.
Mikhail very correctly observed what about the name fish.

Alexcd83 wrote:

A have us o? ribku iaceaa?ou GAMBUZYu

Need to add in viki- commercial name in Frankovske- Gambusia. This stockpile all questions

Here is such a fish usual in Desna (disambiguation) about Chernigov.

http://se.uploads.ru/t/VvrIk.jpg

Like as Drawning of Marzanna, 000MT barbel.

+1

Yes, correctly, barbel.

The top photo not very the good, say the say. I on rybtsa in spring attire first thought.
Text or all species Moustache, too, in red book :dontknow:

wrote:

We add in viki- commercial name in Frankovske- Gambusia. This stockpile all questions

And ua trout we've got enough - pstrug, kharius- a banquet, far - 're a fop.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Fish, which we fishing