All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Fish-sicles Corona

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Hello wanted to ask enjoyed whether who few commodities tm crown failed? http://corona.net.ua/

I now a bit postebus about not products, and visual formalizing the and applying information :hobo:
The first that me simply "ancien regime in tatters", when went on site this LOGOTIP!

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/wD8a1.jpg

Nothing not reminds?

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/zeTk7.jpg

o.O

And what out a message!
"Oh companies
Company Corona Fishing - the true guru in area fisheries
You certainly already did diverse set fishing base and you already nothing not surprising fishing sites? Then we with relish are prepared welcome on site companies, which indeed knows, as do process industrialized fishing fish not only amusing and interesting, but and effective. The main destination activities companies Corona Fishing is the fabrication various fishing cordages and goods.
Company Corona Fishing - the best producer goods for real fishermen!
And camping on D. "

But when I saw name artifacts "'s Iube" Dual blow "and" Elite oil-cake "I" is gone "quite :rofl: Nu distinct same normal name.

Realistically are burning% -)

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 20 2013 19:17:31)

Seryoga + 4O! :cool:
:rofl:

gluten "Corona" is designed to obtain high-quality and effective flavored prikormki for industrialized fishing peaceful a white fish (carp, an, bream, small fry and camping on D.) choosing package gluten "Corona" (250 g) enough for obtain 1 kg prikormki, holds sufficient number of proteins, proteins, amino acids and needed flavoring elements for attract and retaining data species fish in zone industrialized fishing. Gluten "Corona" can be use for preparations prikormok as in year so and in winter time (the worm, night crawlers, maggot). Big range of types will allow you given especially season and local attachment to smells that occur prikormok. For obtain quality and effective prikormki enough add to Kleykovine "Corona" 750-800 Mr. ground grasses cultures (wheat, maize, pea plants, enough cannabis, zhmykha, face of a sunflower and camping on D.) and Mikoton with water. Can be spice up ready prikormku minced by a worm, motylem, nobody.

And this? I read read. And at all got lost :crazyfun: What I from package 250 grams should create so and not understood :crazyfun:
Instill by a worm. , too, or the.

Last edited by Svyatoslav (Mar 20 2013 19:30:21)

+1

I when the has tried makukhu this Mark well on podlescheku and plotve has worked :cool:

Svyatoslav wrote:

choosing package gluten "Corona" (250 g) enough for obtain 1 kg prikormki, holds sufficient number of proteins, proteins, amino acids and needed flavoring elements.

Virtually nutrition astronauts on a :dontknow:

Duffy. Now broken. :crazyfun:

These with everything you can see on "handed one - build" drive on entitled gluten "Corona." :cool:
LinkI think on Ukraine this good still cheaper is worth.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 20 2013 19:56:49)

But on fishing who the applied produktsyyu this firms or not?

Last edited by ̳ (Mar 20 2013 21:21:11)

Today has experienced sprays, vanilla, chocolate. After aromatizyrovaniya bait, happened miracle, fish at all not ever responds. Agree the same chocolate still quite, but have them even odors not the that not appropriate, but rather look like baloney, here himself is to blame, need to was in no clothing left sniff, not rejoice at sweet price.

+2

Chips are falling.

Sprays Corona this simply diabolical entity brew. Concentration of space.
As something times on a fishing trip need was make its "pshikalku", and empty bottles forgot. Have someone from neighbors proved almost empty vial from of the Crown. Ah further understandable - you rinsed your, brainwashed pump, poured its syrup, pshikayu - not the. Persistent smells the site fracture,. For interest took away home, brainwashed hot water, weathered couple of hours in water. Like pee. Left through its high water on balcony.
Year has passed - vial all so same reeks initial content. What there command :dontknow:

+1

Svyatoslav wrote:

A this? I read read. And at all got lost What I from package 250 grams should create so and not understood
Instill by a worm. , too, or the.

Edited Svyatoslav (2013-03-20 19 :30: 21)

This the old dreamlike metod- "gruel from an axe" is called. :D