After work suggested a gathered and had gone. So as festival on nose decided first take a ride on stranger jobs and watch their on subject conducting festival. Found very lots seats. So as already darkened decided to go on Proverenoe place. I is housed on its favorite place and on third zabrose DEAF zatsep. Then still couple of good fish as the strange have been created me in this same "zatsep." As then it turned out, who the left mat pritopiv its stones :( It's totally tried to its extricate, but raskosami it's torn and she remained on stones :( Had to to change already in darkness disposition :(

Generally until fought track until gotten down on new place, shifting nibble I missed and began harvest-hours in 11 night :( To catch up with upuschenoe applied tactics heavy launch zakorma and deal hours with 12 matter! Initially bought these quite jigger Crucian and a small podleschik. Where the to two hours night fish has drawn bigger than others and podtsepilsya quite for decent podlesch, with until I his fiderom were on Picker nibble part "something." Mr. Picker has been stymied keep in on hotel reception and his slightly not has been taken by. But not hurl same fish which already sits :( It's totally until I has coped with him on pikere the main 0,18 was cervix is torn in Remy- :( violations were and driven carps and Crucian carps and the same podlesch :)

Minutes and out in 4 morning has awakened dad's, like, and managed to capture your heelbone fish when chedo in 5 morning nibble reasons that remain unexplained, simply obrezalo :( Generally not one poklevki not was to 6 morning :O In 6 morning we zasobiralis home.

And here is and catch
http://rf.foto.radikal.ru/0708/8e/30f31dc18271.jpg