All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery (pikery) SPRO

Fidery (pikery) SPRO

Posts 31 to 60 of 61

Romeo wrote:

A nice subject raised. That can be udilischami and for 150 Grzywna (. Perfectly harvest fish. I have, too, there is Picker in such a price range. Very exasperated. He their 150 Grzywna (. Prices served already times 10 accurately. And eat not requests

And sho sho for Picker?

Marslin wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

A good subject raised. That can be udilischami and for 150 Grzywna (. Perfectly harvest fish. I have, too, there is Picker in such a price range. Very exasperated. He their 150 Grzywna (. Prices served already times 10 accurately. And eat not requests

And sho sho for Picker?

The answer was hiding on 1 post higher (SPRO pandemic Power Picker until 40gr 2.4m)

SPRO of Morgan River Pellet Feeder 360XH, 100-250 gr. Test with a concise description of here, rassmatirivayu for Lake, as option zakormochnogo spombom and missile in, ah and of course for for industrialized fishing the carp fish in method. Who that will tell on this udilischu, enough his for such work? Or taking edrugie stick I feel safer and poizyaschney there is?
Perfectly also am aware that universal rods up there is no, but sake of austerity seats and number of cordages venture to to experiment.

Last edited by riverwater (Jan 5 2015 18:50:11)

Who the tell pollsters where can be in Ukraine on prices I merely??
Spro Royal Sensitive feeder by D&#246 ;m e G&#225 ;b or

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

Who the tell pollsters where can be in Ukraine on prices I merely??
Spro Royal Sensitive feeder by D&#246 ;m e G&#225 ;b or

This feeder 2 year as cesspits with production, on other model can say prices.

Roughly under these goal took to sale stick Spro Team Feeder Special by D & # 246 ;m e G & # 225 ;b or, length 4.2m., test 50-170, weight 500gramm, the price under 1200grn., miracle for these money not await the, but think that with objectives be tasks-an obscure impose snap, spombovo\ missile zakorm should cope. Yes, wand "in the first looming, the" looks well itself dostoynenko, and all righty, and be standing!

I had hoped. in weight - equipped with with prikormkoy method weighs about 120-150- gr., spomb middle size with prikormkoy, too, about 150-180 gr, rocket with prikormkoy, too, wherever about 180 gr, under these weight with endowments of and'm on SPRO.

Last edited by riverwater (Jan 5 2015 19:05:28)

Consider as will in fact, if will time on rates :) in past season not request :dontknow: but in their commercials himself Gabor is abandoning these batons (3.9,4.2m) from 100m easily. , too, interestingly, as behave more with President with intelligence fishing area, in regime conventional as industrialized fishing.

feederman79 wrote:

Can be in hp prices to throw. Yes and Therapist actually like would revere about these sticks.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

consider as will in fact, if will time on rates :) in past season not request :dontknow: but in their commercials himself Gabor is abandoning these batons (3.9,4.2m) from 100m easily. , too, interestingly, as behave more with President with intelligence fishing area, in regime conventional as industrialized fishing.

Signature author

Feder is so apparently driving not always-only there where there is water

Thinking, for of Dnepr not very come?
On potryakh rapid their like are not reliable. But and slow, too,. Kvivertipy- all 3 graphite. Test on them not Iranian, but taktilno strict, even green. Peak times.The buffet on him cargo, so caved roughly on 120 hewed. Nipanyatna. Test the from 40 grams. But in rintsipe done can be pick a. Good have as the flagship of in plenty with in diameter reached 5.4 mm.

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

feederman79 wrote (and):

Can be in hp prices to throw. Yes and Therapist actually like would revere about these sticks.

Signature author

Selling fidernykh udilisch Volzhanka PRO SPORT
I'll sell you fidera Volzhanka PRO SPORT

It is difficult harvest [kayf]line, that impossible raise.

And revere, then particularly and not where. Can be on video watch. There Gabor about many tells. Modicum and rough, but on err0001 can be some that spell out.
On Spro Team Feeder Special and Pellet can give exile on couple of stores. There and coils Sproshnye not bad there is.

Doka_60 wrote:

A revere, then particularly and not where. Can be on video watch. There Gabor about many tells. Modicum and rough, but on err0001 can be some that spell out.
On Spro Team Feeder Special and Pellet can give exile on couple of stores. There and coils Sproshnye not bad there is.

D thankful.

Dmitryi aka Miraj wrote:

DOKA’s organs is 60 wrote (and):

And revere, then particularly and not where. Can be on video watch. There Gabor about many tells. Modicum and rough, but on err0001 can be some that spell out.
On Spro Team Feeder Special and Pellet can give exile on couple of stores. There and reel Sproshnye not bad there is.

D thankful.

Signature author

Selling fidernykh udilisch Volzhanka PRO SPORT
I'll sell you fidera Volzhanka PRO SPORT

It is difficult harvest [kayf]line, that impossible raise.

1425and 1425

This direct references to Special.
Zaydis better on major, there more just.

+1

On the first exiled there is no in available, on the second fidery old-style an aerial photograph production, their have replaced series of carp fighter and master carp.

feederman79 wrote:

Skyfall the first exiled there is no in available, on the second fidery old-style an aerial photograph production, their have replaced series of carp fighter and master carp.

Signature author

P.B.F. Catfish-17300 # Karp-13,500 # tolstolob-11,500, # Amur River-10200 # bream-2400 #
Crucian-1580 # Lin-1140 #

On the first exiled that i.e., what the there is no. And on the second, I not know, what old, but Spro Special there is. On cross Red (on a) not are looking. They need to call and to identify the about available. I so did.

Here is 4.2 flushed: Link

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 5 2015 20:55:08)

Respected, who has experience industrialized fishing or kept in the hands of pikery SPROand specifically series of Cresta feeder 300 M Carp & of Morgan Bream the length of the 3,00m, transpotrnaya the length of the 156cm, weight rods up 172gr, test rods up 20-60gr, done 3 Tennessee

Doka_60 wrote:

Fiderer. 71, your wand is faring under artikulom SPRO 14.

And I bought brother-in-law under the Christmas tree, too, Spro Team Feeder Special by D & # 246 ;m e G & # 225 ;b or, only in growth 3.6m and test 40-130 grams. Weight 300 grams. With Relay ‘ 947 UAH. For of Dnepr, as the first stick, think shed. This is faring as SPRO 10. On are and kind of pleasant. As will in fact, consider on Spring. Pre watched on Volzhanku Titan, but has changed his mind (can on policy. Grounds, and can and) .SPRO 6600m on porodistey as the. Yes and weight on 80 grams less. In komle thinner than - 14 mm.

And have us same in Dnepropetrovsk there is representation Spro (the wholesalers).
Only not can recall phones!

Yrik wrote:

A have us same in Dnepropetrovsk there is representation Spro (the wholesalers).

As me said, in Dnieper River such St there is no. Yes and hardly now since will, although the price have them more less a humane.

Last edited by Doka_60 (Jan 21 2015 22:43:57)

Yrik wrote:

A have us same in Dnepropetrovsk there is representation Spro (the wholesalers).

066 89 36 249
But can immediately say such models they have no. They at all lag behind on couple of genaratsiy types Spro.

St not saw in eyes, immediately say. But there is same heap indirect signs of. For example-Picker 2.40 test 40 "grape" weight more, than ANRE I 3.60 and test 100 "grape "-this't be serious :no:. For me. And you best :dontknow:

Enura Abdullayeva. First ordered, and then feedbacks go interested in. Atoning, razlovish, all us advise regulation.

SPRO Team Feeder Master Carp 420LC by Dome Gabor
A modern feeder for industrialized fishing fish in wild conditions! Precisely thus should be motto line of SPRO Team Feeder Master Carp! Under these name issued two top model types from seat Tokyo Dome Gabor. So as rods up designed to industrialized fishing with big distance there is in marking we can to see hew LC (the long FINE) – an obscure impose. In this series of represented rods up-3.9 flushed and 4.2 forge the

To us in hands on test --something udilishche in length of his 4.2 flushed SPRO Team Feeder Master Carp 420LC-by seat Tokyo Dome Gabor

Full length — dissapointed flushed

Transportation length — 1.49 flushed

Weight — $406 grams

Length rukoti — 78 centimeters

Dozen first rings — 24 mm

Long, lvy kvivertipa — 52.5 centimeters

Dozen finished kvivertipa — 2.84 mm

Dametr tulpana — 4 mm

SPRO Special Pellet Feeder 420H by Dome Gabor

You are looking for specialized udilishche for industrialized fishing fiderom on wood pellets? The main dimension this rods up – had forced scale carp and amur, as for primer, so and for of experienced anglers. The quality of and reliability udilisch this series of sorely tested not once sketches Hungary. Experience shows, that using rods up this series of, you can do outcome, superior Your expectations … attracted to the water or the ferment for, in goes there is kvivertipy, capable satisfy Your requests.

Today we test udilishche in length of his 4.2 Dam SPRO Special Pellet Feeder 420H by seat Tokyo Dome Gabor

Full length — dissapointed flushed

Transportation length — 1.49 flushed

Weight — 419 grams

Length rukoti — 58 centimeters

Dozen first rings — 25 mm

Length kvivertipa — 52.5 centimeters

Dozen finished kvivertipa — 2.87 mm

Dametr tulpana — 4 mm

+1

riverwater wrote:

Dear, who has experience industrialized fishing or kept in the hands of pikery SPRO and specifically series of Cresta feeder 300 M Carp & of Morgan Bream length 3,00m, transpotrnaya length 156cm, weight rods up 172gr, test rods up 20-60gr, done 3 Tennessee

A that is worth such a chachka?

All Hi. Could you tell me who knows that from themselves represents stick SPRO TEAM Feeder SUPER SENSITIVE 390L 30-80gr. On kind of very a cool. Interestingly what build?

Dmitr wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi. Could you tell me who knows that from themselves represents stick SPRO TEAM Feeder SUPER SENSITIVE 390L 30-80gr. On kind of very a cool. Interestingly what build?

I its took on test. Hope the review to lift in next month. Still took wood pellets feeder until 90 grams

Ah but as on senses here

Dmitr wrote:

ah but as on senses here

Still not catching them. He more to rags increased the. A delicate. Need to them swim that would form a opinion. As times stuck his on Rusanovke on petty goldfish. Consider how he super is sensitive)

Подскажите в чем отличие удилищ SPRO Team Feeder Carp-Fighter 390H 40-120 и Spro Team Feeder Master Carp 390XH 40-120 гр. Интересует строй, посадочный вершинок, диаметр входного кольца, да много что интересует, а информации мало.

Last edited by Cергей (May 7 2016 21:29:09)

Cпрошу по-другому) Кто пользуется фидерными удилищами SPRO хеви, какие ощущения?

Cергей wrote:

Cпрошу по-другому) Кто пользуется фидерными удилищами SPRO хеви, какие ощущения?

пользуюсь

Special Pellet Feeder 360MH - by Döme Gábor
3,6 40-90 g

Special Pellet Feeder 420H - by Döme Gábor
4,2 50-150 g

ощущения отличные, фидера просто супер..!

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery (pikery) SPRO