All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 421 to 450 of 802

wrote:

It with such characteristics as 3.90 prooiskhodit katostrofocheskaya loss of in speed and accuracy. Tackle in 3.60 requires more professional design in building rods up at this size, than more long, oak, either flegmatichnye brethren in the this lineup.

Let not agree with you.

From the experience. On EO past (on La) in first day I fell in unique sector on loss of feeders. Far not throw. Everywhere clams did its deal. So here is only in the second half of round, I decided to stupidly prodrat bottom kormushkami with losses their and camping on D. ('t actually have a I lost over the day more 20 feeders) So here is plan was highly is simple, as can be more precisely hurl, and simply prodrat colonies dreyseny. I have this broke a. Under this I was soaking and Building tools, and stalku felt as yarn clams literally flip over on bottom. So many. But me this worth the, that under zabrose promazav relatively benchmark modicum a little bit of a, accounted for sit and knitting again Pater Noster (disambiguation), cling the feeder and ceasing. And fish klevala, but klevala provided that be precisely there where so many on bottom pyatachyok. Fault cost fish and trough right off the bat.

So here is harvest accounted for me in pace 1.5 minutes. Udilishche aggressor from Browning a long 4.20 and test until 125 maximum ('s reabsorption so). Eiaee kormukhami 120gr + fodder and anything! - Tej. Under such hard conditions even viewers behind gathered, because as perhaps for 2 hours past nakovyryal on the second place in zone. Under this unleashed (but ceasing to oyster shells) two bream. Buck, under his headline-on stern pace of deaf at all, that claims time on pakovanie gustery. Here is so!

And its thorough udilkami can be work well. Importantly feel when kormukha obey actually perceived by voters and smoothly but firmly in the hands of send the feeder pounder on their shopping.

BADARDINOV
Roma weight there not only in Festival 2009, on dozen letterhead us and all understandable. Himself katushkoderzhatel not only a credible, but still and cold, not convenient, not a handsome and outdated. Interested. The that on images in sight, and take in hands. In my opinion of course.

+1

wrote:

Roma weight there not only in Festival 2009, on dozen letterhead us and all understandable. Himself katushkoderzhatel not only a credible, but still and cold, not convenient, not a handsome and outdated. Interested. The that on images in sight, and take in hands. In my opinion of course.

I day after tomorrow despite to go test. Winter harvest have us obobo and have, so that hands from cold we're going to freeze I have not will. And now'll put up some. A form there. I already wrote. Me even it looked that clone Preston's, as perishing I his not was shaking down.
Outdated katushkoderzhatel or he's ugly l, me if honestly as to a warbler. But I accurately know that he credible enforcement.

And at all I not girl not ryushiki and the beads and to do this theme staying reflective on the evenings. I always itself with President buying under what the concrete goals. They same conditions.

wrote:

A under what conditions in this case?

Read higher

wrote:

nor for whom not secret; "originally you love" (I himself was in their including).
The rest of scenario yes send in Hollywood so suddenly and on "Oskar" shoulder would.

:rofl: I modicum approximately exactly kept on platform? :rofl:

wrote:

Roma you himself itself arguing against the you for brief and rapid tackle in which you you bring their bezapelyatsionnyye arguments. The then suddenly're changing orientation on more long rods up. Here is perishing and carried say; "Never not talk less never."

Here is read me. Am asking you, to you understood for that I at all. I FOR fishing pole AML CONDITIONS industrialized fishing:flag:

Ah with eyes yes ??? same this in my governing. I and to brands not McCotter on commitment. Me at work not prohibit harvest than something other.

Last edited by (Jan 21 2011 23:10:43)

wrote:

browning ??? the good tackle modicum and dorogovataya get back a little. Pokoayney least complaining not there is :cool:

Expensive can and so. My syonya Kuplennyi sized device in no clothing left 897 UAH cost. Wasn this costly? There is there udilka for 2400. But so there a form on thickness more on spinning a long look like, and under this carbon fibre "feisty.." I and for 600 Grzywna (. Itself bought "simplicity popular" Ambishn 3.90. On authoritarianism and in character as my Kuplennyi "Talium" but in length of his 3.90. :cool: udilka, and for such money. Rings there big on the tip and often are located. An amazing a device.

But not fact, that me tomorrow chtonit ponravitstsa have other producers. I same were writing already, that successful model there is have all perhaps producers.

And here is the last time, I with President for themselves Passoa on ordinary (this on authoritarianism and a sense in drawn) and interesting camping on E. Those which not suited under definition of "ordinary." But the kaknitll share their all.

wrote:

Ta I not think that this from moreover. As the googly eyes derzhitsya moslems conditions industrialized fishing, I see that rivers there enough quick

Fishing, now and again in moslems conditions mostly on three rivers. One under a balcony, for-there's gravy 60-any seafood brunch, width 25-22m. Fish many and different, but harvest in drying cities virtually not perhaps, perishing strongly take their fortitude out the boatmen yes and want visit on moment alone with nature. The second 20min. Hour riding the, there a bit safer for, but often is changing level of, and earlier not quite PETER GUTH. The third 30-40 from home there 100grammovaya there's gravy not always holds, but includes what there bream, a dace, Blicca bjoerkna, golavl. Local the natives gets caught mostly a predatory fish and karpfisching with all stemming be a pissing contest, bream, a dace and similar they fish tank not consider, not local, as my Kum says "russaki", in 90% go fishing River telescopes with prischepkami. Can it so and easier, but after all get high nor kakogo.Feeder-manov encounter very rarely.

+1

volod wrote:

don't think in moslems conditions mostly on three rivers. One under a balcony, for-there's gravy 60-any seafood brunch, width 25-22m.

Thank you that experienta information. Can you know why have Baltsera with President a bit chewy., and then we here in would simply. Although understand. Increasingly perhaps depends on human responsible for procurement. Here is Brauningovskogo manager, trying to snuff accurately need to for something that "Taliuma" there is no in the catalogue.

And if what, then can be you beg translate there planta fishing buzzwords? In lichke. I annoyed to not d.

Romeo wrote:

me don't care. I not such a tickly-wickly. Quietly enleve Torami from Mavera. They a lot heavier than me balzerovskikh will. I have other kreterii convenience in it comes to shagging.

Roma, here is you y- You know, who the sipping Martell VSOP (disambiguation) and understands understood in this MALTS, and who the drinks "increasingly that is ablaze" and says, that him don't care, only would "get gibbled" :).

+1

Better VS ;) :)

worm wrote:

Better VS

Agree. Modicum he and cheaper :flag:

Greetings all! Anybody know, pliz Th-thread on future from budgetary St-conditions industrialized fishing - from mercy for more known brands at night, for example large metodnymi kormakami frighten the blackbirds :D, and a day to for example use in "difficult conditions industrialized fishing" :hobo:, and together not frighten the blackbirds banner on form type "Richie Rich 2011." Wishes -dlinna 3.6m - 3.9 maximum, test 150 - 180gr. Roughly, if in package enters even and the reliability of-created higher kryshy :crazyfun: - the cost of package - 500 gr. + -100

P.S. Together and subject slightly what, in side from VS :idea:

+1

BALZER DIABOLO DISTANCE Feeder - see length what more on psyche. The good "wand, test 145 but quietly holds there's too much weight. Parabolik, huge 6mm rings on khlystakh - most the that need to for method and nightlife industrialized fishing. On money must American.
Wand tested personally, very recommend!

+2

worm wrote:

wand tested personally, very recommend!

Thank you! "6-I radar" pushing all this me today and on these palkam (in netmage), but was doubted me on tests-like from their grams 120-130 "from souls" :yep: after yours Council, think is worth turn on them attention. Only not opredililsya even for themselves, what length was-would more play it nicely, even, pass seems 3.6 :dontknow:

wrote:

only not opredililsya even for themselves, what length was-would more play it nicely, even, pass seems 3.6 :dontknow:

Spoke and closing. Choice musculaire fidera more depends on alleged distance there is industrialized fishing. Under this need to understand, that than longer than the feeder, those further from Bank will minimum his comfortable the distance industrialized fishing.
If on simple, then than closer will need harvest, those in short need choose feeder. For the far-distance there is. Here already options purely particular rods up, not always unfortunately than longer than the udilishche, those maximally further them can be continue to cast until than pounder with the short.

Ah if in sketched - 360 of course same will komfortnshim: And easier, and feel more comfortable in circulation. But the distance industrialized fishing with so will play it nicely until 50-60 meters maximum. If the planned hurl further - the need borrow 390 (relatively comfortable experience meters until 80).
Personally I have was 390

Id say honestly that not'm going to go Gone Fishin '(in place where need hurl 80 meters, this hell!
I do on such only if this require conditions competition or this karpovaya fishing with four perezabrosami in hour and not moreover.
Friends why you such violence over a, okay sorevy, but this same fishing, it must be in joy, did not natrudilis for labor week :D :D :D

+2

Feederal_74 wrote:

Roma, here is you y- You know, who the sipping Martell VSOP (disambiguation) and understands understood in this MALTS, and who the drinks "increasingly that is ablaze" and says, that him don't care, only would "get gibbled"

A bit not the. Simply sometimes need rods up over whom realistically need "the urge to mock me." For example here is I enleve winter. Once my former previous went with me on winter feeder and on the first same a fishing trip Browning Sintek his came sprinting vershinkoy on vymatyvanii trough even not on zabrose. Rings make a mad dash shugoy from obledenevshey fishing line of yours. Then I tried to instead balzerovskogo Mr. Picker here use winter Szymanowski Lite. He on cold 10 began so have treacherously creak on zabrose and vymatyvanii that became simply his pity. In end Judaism the that need in such conditions. Their can be in been reload on cold and nothing with them not will. , too, most and balzerovskiy Picker. Sensitive cordage not suited.

This as one of examples.

Here is still there is example. Heard case when on Donce, fuck feeder've been racking my Flow (loud FART) grass. It's snagged on for the cord and whacked udilishche. For example Tor accurately would such weathered. He simply on couple of minutes was detached.

So that I have criteria good rods up a bit other :flag:

And if optimistically that here is I arrived for my fishing sat and as on sorevakh 5 hours leaving the yes then of course criteria quite other :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 22 2011 09:51:44)

ZooM wrote:

I do on such only if this require conditions competition or this karpovaya fishing with four perezabrosami in hour and not moreover.

A similar opinion. The not fishing the mozgotrakhanie what the!

. That longer not always further can continue to cast until.

My personal human errors surveillance and judgments come from (which I.M.H.O.,) svelis to the next:

- impose on expanding until 30-40-50 flushed special-engineering gimmicks from Fidermena not envisages - can be successfully use nedlinnoe udilishche, serial coil without special no multimedia bells and whistles, the cord / to let the line out without particularly-prominent characteristics; the feeder, snap, technique zabrosa - all averagely-neobremenitelnoe, so and impose, too, quite-??? comfortable experience-neobremenitelnyy, roughly as have Bob Nada in his films;

- 60-80-100 - " ", (, , , -, , , .) - "" , - ( 5-10% - , - , - ), - - , , !

The other question - and all whether this need and interestingly?

Ah, this, perishing whom as. As the saying goes, unto Caesar-cesarean, and.

Conclusion: And not open whether us another subject: "An obscure impose", in which to discuss especially all components: Udilishche, coil, the main, the shock of leader, tooling, there's gravy, technique zabrosa and writing and things?

Last edited by Dood (Jan 22 2011 10:46:41)

+3

wrote:

A with bolonkoy yes esche and with semerechkoy with 7.00 until 15.00 per night

Though with what bolonkoy, there is such from which on first ten-minute hands relax by themselves, I such not enleve :) Can incidentally compare enleve in one pace with bolonkoy and with fiderom on distance there is 80 meters, realistically with bolnkoy easier in been. Plus there is one important nuance, in feeder until you perfectly happy to neglect you you know, you feed and] However, and in bolonke you can 15 go on gender hours, and fish on stern will stand. Snap need to do so to not felt out of balance, if this obchnaya fishing, not contest and there is no pace and the fuss, then gear at all very difficult confuse.

My personal opinion is that in the vast numbers situations fish can be found on made it from 10 until 50 meters. Only only on cyprinids kept in reservoirs the distance sometimes plays role.

+1

ZooM wrote:

magnfical honestly that not'm going to go on fishing trip in place where need hurl 80 meters, this hell!

Ah what you for nonsense speak, Sergei)
I have (not believing past year) half of fishing trips on distance there is 60 + passes. And the not question: Can be whether closer find, or cannot be - the main where sea salt in is, that fishing trip to distant made it this quite not tense, all right, need a only a knack a somewhat and correctly selected tackle :) And increasingly, further - pleasure (personally for me so :))

+2

Mish, I on Dnieper River on distant enleve, get high not can to capture from dance 120 garmmovykh balabukh on distance 80 meters, and further their giperskorostnogo vymatyvaniya to not-nailable the feeder in brovku and not lose tackle :) (tackle I have adjusted correctly naturally)
About although debate not let us, I only supporter classic English by fishing lungs, onastkami and builders tip here on medium-size and precept made it.

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 22 2011 11:20:31)

Mish yes this for all so, who has spent much time this issue a bit time. All simply, who wants that the do searching for means, and who not wants searching for reason. That more just surprises, that harvest on dalnyake they we not are at, then whether tire, and when speech comes to weight with President here another regard, type they not pussies valid interests be men. ;)

+1

ZooM
Seryoga, and why you] However in such conditions, after all fish can be find and on 30-50m?

wrote:

that harvest on dalnyake they we not are at, then whether tire, and when speech comes to weight with President here another regard, type they not pussies valid interests be men. ;)

Interestingly what premise for into this dislike for view another person?
I in their governing not fly places distant competitors for himself for a number of reasons periodically on them enleve, and say the that there is and with than debate impossible, this labor, with no easy even with perfect rigging of this ship.
Rabolov bud growth argues that five hours with easily and without stress involved... otmakhaet on 80 metre distance there is sufficient.

Think that masculinity this still and skill to control their the negative emotions.

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 22 2011 11:49:24)

ZooM
And with what you took, that this applies to you? On question adresovanyy you, you so and not responded. The courageous you our. :crazyfun:

wrote:

outdated katushkoderzhatel or he's ugly l, me if honestly as to a warbler. But I accurately know that he credible enforcement.

In next models, Bob Hviezdoslav we get. :cool:

Last edited by D.S.I (Jan 22 2011 12:10:24)

Yes not it is important in whose worded, my not my, tone not polite and this fact.

7.10 on question about made it: On for competitions, at times account for harvest far, on Mezhdunarodke in Dnieper River, on Commerce of "Three China" in Pustovitakh. T. D. But on training and on ordinary church on these same organisms I with success catching is far closer.

Last edited by ZooM (Jan 22 2011 12:16:28)

ZooM wrote:

Yes not it is important in whose worded, my not my, tone not polite and this fact.

Earrings agree, not polite there where confectionery looks stupidity of. Simply ARGUMENTY to read calls for speculation pseudo muschin, which more are drawn on forums, and consider all with different from their perspective bozos any, not men, are calling for be coherent and etc. Problem. And familiarity breeds contempt their posts and cry want camping on K. Mind lacks understand CONDITIONS industrialized fishing have all different.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit