All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 511 to 540 of 802

There are, on firms not'll give you a hint, think from "as the flagship of" there is some kind positions :)

Keeperfly wrote:

Buyoya, on firms not'll give you a hint, think from "as the flagship of" there is some kind positions

Thank you for the answer, this already aren)

That no one knows??
All gets caught exclusively expensive with sticks?

))) wrote:

Thanks for the answer, this already aren

And I would he launched look from 550, there modicum on feeder already it seems, even if budget critical work :hobo:

))) wrote:

Which not expensive Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder you would? Budget 300 Grzywna (- with such value of they exist at all??

Have as the flagship of there is very for decent option. Flagman Power carbon feeder.The Cost about 400 Grzywna (., but at a discount can be take cheaper. I even surprised, when first time his saw. Very the right a medium for funny money. :cool:

+1

Here is his I and immel in mind :) At "hunting" discussed :)

Here is HEREcan be watch on Flagmanovskie fidera. Only prices and the availability of need to specify. Again same there is FORUM, where already discussed these rods up.

+1

VDA wrote:

Wu as the flagship of there is very for decent option. Flagman Power carbon feeder. The price about 400 UAH., but at a discount can be take cheaper. I even surprised, when first time his saw. Very the right a medium for funny money.

On kind of a handsome, substantial such)
Will try hold in the hands of, if like purchase)
All thank you for aid.

Bountiful time days! Became gold Shimano Nexave BX Winklepicker in growth 2,4m, and now am puzzled choice coils to him. Could you tell me please anything putyovoe :)

The size of the 2,500-3000 on dura-Ace - and further in matter how many ready spend
In topic "reel-2" here is here: http://feeder.webtalk.ru/viewtopic.php?id=525&p=5 bub ossoquite recently virtually such same question ask the. Perhaps those answers will help :flag:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 10 2011 17:02:23)

Sapsibo Seregey! As somethingthis post.

.of this surprising and not gadanno for me, then departed my maverovskaya system on a foreign land in as a gift to commemorate. And I now scratching my face in choosing udilki for Lake, for industrialized fishing a white bream-bream and small fry. Very want what the benign, sensitive, in measure the elegant and easy. Conditions industrialized fishing only Lake, the distance not more 30-40m and depth not more 6 meters. Just for very busybody. Sverlyaet thought here is this product Balzer Edition IM-12 Master-Zammataro Light Feeder 65. Reviews about him only advertising. Can who rebuffed with data fiderkom? And there is no so give me a hand with choice, can prisovetuete from moreover that themselves tried under my conditions. On exemplified brand not fixated. On price so where the until 1,500 Ukrainian grush.

mixa wrote:

A there is no so give me a hand with choice, can prisovetuete from moreover that themselves tried under my conditions. On exemplified brand not fixated.

I itself blackcurrant here is such an interesting komplektik from firms Shakespeare - SUPERTEAM 11 / 12 / 13ft Feeder already in the very's title means shown, that this udilishche has 3 growth, but most importantly, that climate growth rods up is happening not by any inserts, and by installations another komelya in other words in goes this fidera 3 komelya those created by different growth, thanks to what can be muster feeder in three various rostakh.
Common characteristics:
1. Growth rods up - 3,3m (11ft); 3,6m (12ft); 3,9m (13ft);
2. Material - vysokomodulnyy carbon fibre 36t;
3. Test rods up 75gr.;
4. Third. The length of the 1,35m;
5. Weight 178gr;
6. The hilt probkovaya;
7. Done 4-Tennessee From this temperature delta (oz, 1 oz, 1.5 oz, 2 oz);
8. The recommended raskosami 8Lb;
9. Rings Fuji Alconite
Build this fidera progressive outside dependence from "growth, a form clean, is sensitive, well deal with jerkily fish.
11 '(3: 30 m) - perfect for work with lungs, kormushkami + fodder and shipments until Fresh (60g) 500m until 22m, capable recognize the the very cheesy poklevku.
12 '(3.60 m) - perfect for medium-size competitors until 40 forge the, maximum weight trough + fodder Fresh (60g);
13 '(3.90 m) - perfect for celestial distances until 60 forge the Maximum weight trough + fodder 2.5 oz (75g)
Site producer http://www.shakespeare-fishing.co.uk/ca … ,6000.html

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Jun 15 2011 22:14:27)

mixa wrote:

MA It want what the benign, sensitive, in measure the elegant and easy.Terms industrialized fishing only Lake, the distance not more 30-40m.

Under your desires emerges udilishche from series of Shimano BEASTMASTER BX COMMERCIAL.What is precisely udilishche, think, you can choose himself. On my glance, this should be Lite BMBX911CP.
Esteem HEREthere is information from people, which tested and possess these batons.

Donfeedermen system with the Shakespearean as would very well but get in Ukraine need to ah very try difficult perishing very.
Oleg, read and very are interested in adjusted for sweet prices, but in size "9" this already will the third second Picker (honestly, not ready to such a wealth :dontknow:) and in end one worker the whip in "11" length. Hi, I perishing thought that not getting into in these agony with choice, and it ??? ?? ? ? as turned out.

mixa wrote:

just for very busybody. Sverlyaet thought here is this product Balzer Edition IM-12 Master-Zammataro Light Feeder 65

Aoaea dostoyniy fder
Bert - toodle-oo aiie ? in Oe?a

Hard "in indeed", only on the basis of input choose udilishche - on taste of and color pencils different :flag: I would on products dura-Ace or Shakespeare stopped its choice. But on first place all ??? dura-Ace. Will explain its view: I believe, that have each firms has its grains bloodline, which poorly amenable to "edit" even inputs of outsiders to advisers. So believe all "nicknames" unsurpassed on-start, and "Germans" - on during. Everything else is where lies somewhere and not has hard "pedigree", I.M.H.O.,. But sometimes thanks to this "then" simply ingenious model. For me advantage model from dura-Ace precisely in is, that this dvukhchastnik. And under vyvazhivanii fish this very one senses. Yes and the price hilarious, on Different not do you say.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 16 2011 00:07:20)

+1

mixa wrote:

Terms industrialized fishing only Lake, the distance not more 30-40m and depth not more 6 meters. Just for very busybody. Sverlyaet thought here is this product Balzer Edition IM-12 Master-Zammataro Light Feeder 65. Reviews about him only advertising. Can who rebuffed with data fiderkom?

Given that Baltserom seized from this highly a respected in fishing circles man simply no one wants write that this firm makes one thing that with big hew. The quality of nevyderzhivaet even sane critics. Twice bought these their things was throwing away my and mince spent money. Having spent slightly big money on more a decent producer chase rejoice at years and years.

Last edited by katana (Jun 16 2011 14:03:43)

I not know, completed kuplyali Vi ? baltsera - aea ienaoe so pro entire lnyku. Non-not KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY
I ? May three coils Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast metalka 740, the kind three fdera khyuls swarf-12 (two ? them ? test until 165 gr)
Enleve them aaea ioe?e ?iee ((in ouiio ?io - under the Ee?aa the kind ie in io) - lovlyat ? not lamayutsya (tkhu-tkhu three Bubka as its president)
And is no ? harmony the kind lamayutsya ? shmano ? Preston ? Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (yeui we are pro fderi) - May statistics (on ouiio ?ieo on shmano the kind Preston

Last edited by Nycolas (Jun 16 2011 14:24:12)

katana wrote:

Double bought these their things was throwing away my and mince spent money. Having spent slightly big money on more a decent producer chase rejoice at years and years.

I would not became increasingly and all or under one grebyonku. Catching topovymi models types Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (from Khyulse and Tsammatarro) - issues at all there is no. One minus for me - weight. Were would they I feel safer, for fishing on during unambiguously took would itself Tsammatarro. But this - my subjective opinion. And, judging from recent discussions on this Forum, weight - this full is nonsense, not with relations to quality of product.

Are reading, that man want obtain:

mixa wrote:

MA It want what the benign, sensitive, in measure the elegant and easy. Conditions industrialized fishing only Lake, the distance not more 30-40m and depth not more 6 meters.

For here is these money:

mixa wrote:

Skyfall price so where the until 1,500 Ukrainian grush

All the more that until this was maverovskaya system. Here need something "English" type, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 16 2011 15:19:55)

Nycolas wrote:

I not know, ui kuplyali Vi ? baltsera - hallo ienaoe so pro entire lnyku. Non-not KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY
I ? May three reel Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast metalka 740, the kind three fdera khyuls swarf-12 (two ? them ? test until 165 gr)
Enleve them aaea ioe?e ?iee ((in ouiio ?io - under the Ee?aa the kind ie in io) - lovlyat ? not lamayutsya (tkhu-tkhu three Bubka as its president)
And is no ? harmony the kind lamayutsya.. .trying to shmano.. .trying to Preston.. .trying to Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast (yeui we are pro fderi) - May statistics (on ouiio ?ieo on shmano the kind Preston

Ioe?e ?iee the Maver the kind dura-Ace oaeiae khalturi not they were marching the world St ? not prodayu. Which topov ? ?a ? ?. Rozdaruvav on zapchastini. In ? ? dura-Ace aoaea dalek ? ?a ? ? iniaeeai i ? ney port repairing until China.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

1425 need something "English" type,

Here is here is Sergei, here is precisely such and want but apparently in such a price range figs made can find the money. I understand that ideally this perhaps should be that the from Preston's, but unfortunately life their priorities defines. But on expense choice in indeed, so this the problem not only my, and all inhabitants "speaking." I have 90% udilok have in indeed here is thanks to thus not unenthusiastic and responsive people as on this Forum. Its pikerok bayronovskiy bought these on recommendations Boeva and Vitaliy, trabuku sugnum KhT laptop took after discuss and conversation with Vitaly, maverovskuyu system, too, bought these after as its here discussed the and on recommendations people with this Forum. And, shakespearean Picker, too, bought these blindly after conversation with persuaded these udilok. I not the that not Shiller wrong, I fell in love in these with President. Yes and with spinningami the same the situation. Simply need to know that specifically you need. Here is like would and simple the situation, parabolik net, a hard-on, not far fling, clean, in measure easy and and elegant, and credible as Vanguard of, and here is how the and not simply all.

Why so profoundly sad? Not whether I have now Prestonovskogo "arsenal", then the first to candidates on TV under described conditions were would Shimanovskie rods up from series of Komershial - not know why, but they cause I have the greatest interest. Can "magic names" English advisers, can the price, and can lyubovy to Difference Amplifier Forms Heart market ravages this - not know :dontknow: Over your budget in 1500grn can be take immediately and Lite, and Volkswagen Jetta TDI.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jun 16 2011 18:38:49)

+1

mixa
, too, not understand sadness, why not pay attention on popular Shimanu, any from series Qatana, Nekseyv, Bestmaster in conductors 3,3m, the same komercheskaya a series of on the end of the. With any not you get it wrong, each essentially is worth their money. Want exclusive offers in his budget, Drennan 7 series of, either that the from Venice, Kolmik, too, can be watch and camping on D.

mixa wrote:

That like would and simple the situation, parabolik net, a hard-on, not far fling, clean, in measure easy and and elegant, and credible as Vanguard of, and here is how the and not simply all.

Shmano spdmaster medum, Corum multifder, zamatarro) prestoni lamayutsya, have mavera - knchiki slabe noa

Nycolas wrote:

prestoni lamayutsya,

Kohl, trust me this not due to American this producer. I on RACs wanted to break the EBM until 100, pose the feeder greater 105 with heavy feeds and with howls "Over homeland" 'd, uh, punch this they himself know on what distance there is. Know, that told me Preston? And figs you, the young man!

The same can say pro another English brand MAP! In of England there is such a competition producers fishing cordages and jeep's details, that to do "abysho" itself in minus.

Long concluded, that top positions of the needle either on first zabrose, either from inattention or stupidity.

Last edited by (Jun 16 2011 20:20:50)

+1

mixa wrote:

MA It want what the benign, sensitive, in measure the elegant and easy. Conditions industrialized fishing only Lake, the distance not more 30-40m and depth not more 6 meters.

mixa wrote:

Skyfall price so where the until 1,500 Ukrainian grush.

mixa wrote:

I understand that ideally this perhaps should be that the from Preston's, but unfortunately life their priorities defines.

But as about such a options: Preston CARBONACTIVE C SERIES 12 'Feeder, either such same only in 11 feet away?

These rods up removed with production. Their have replaced Ekselyami. Can so the price on them now a humane. I saw for 1,700 UAH in Kyiv in no clothing left dive on Rusanovke. At a discount will as times your price range of.
Lifting with production not frightened. Stick very and very a worthy. This was my first Preston, with which and began "doah warbonnet" :D It's a pretty easy, is sensitive, but enough its robust and sanctuary even for taking home trophy carp. Test - until 90 grams. In goes done 3 / 4, 1 and 2 ounces of. Done there is in available and separately in sale. Because as they some totally imagined in some totally imagined such same, as have Augusta 11,6 and 12.6.

+2

Nycolas wrote:

prestoni lamayutsya

Kohl, increasingly it. But, thank God, not have all :D

+2

mixa wrote:

That here is Sergei, here is precisely such and want but apparently in such a price range figs made can find the money. I understand that ideally this perhaps should be that the from Preston's, but unfortunately life their priorities defines. But on expense choice in indeed, so this the problem not only my, and all inhabitants "speaking." I have 90% udilok have in indeed here is thanks to thus not unenthusiastic and responsive people as on this Forum. Its pikerok bayronovskiy bought these on recommendations Boeva and Vitaliy, trabuku sugnum KhT laptop took after discuss and conversation with Vitaly, maverovskuyu system, too, bought these after as its here discussed the and on recommendations people with this Forum. And, shakespearean Picker, too, bought these blindly after conversation with persuaded these udilok. I not the that not Shiller wrong, I fell in love in these with President. Yes and with spinningami the same the situation. Simply need to know that specifically you need. Here is like would and simple the situation, parabolik net, a hard-on, not far fling, clean, in measure easy and and elegant, and credible as Vanguard of, and here is how the and not simply all.

I would you advised here is these three caused to
This
That this
And here is this

Rasskazuyu in short Th for udilki.
Udilki in the catalogue pass as rods up with progressive marched. In deeds same paraboliki. The right paraboliki!
This a series of I.M.H.O., relevant department option udilok for industrialized fishing on platnikakh. Are typical "British," udilki. Impose not an obscure (in view by building), under poklyovke buckle all form (advantages this moment in udilkakh, handle everything- registering me, you appreciate under bad klyove the same an), on vyvazhivanii forms will injecting bucks share of shot of adrenaline in heart of, under this introduced without fear for the tenacity letterhead. In udilkakh increasingly done for, to ensure udilishche was filled with your soul gusto from full control of fish tank on the hook. Specific katushkoderzhatel so same been charged poklyovki petty fish cede you not only in hand, but and in most heart of.
Even times closing. A series of profile for komertsial carp industrialized fishing.
From themselves added would, This is the that you have sought. Infer whether you choice in side these udilisch, deal already your. I simply read your claims to udilkam. A series of Civic Hybrid suited would your requests on all 100.

Can Sergei (duffy333) will confirm. He I know holds understood about udilkakh for industrialized fishing on lakes and fishponds and he saw this a series of udilisch. But the already his will, to share their all on this a series of udilisch.

+3

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit