All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 31 to 60 of 802

Vitalya wrote:

I found one trademark, but she thick 1.5 oz.

What firms? The price done?

Артем wrote:

Which firms? The price done?

Shimano ...

Артем wrote:

Anaaaa is allowing the free move filament finger at before zabrosom.

This unambiguously.

Vitalya wrote:

I found one trademark, but she thick 1.5 oz.

Can be seek to adjust ileum, but not too. In my opinion, "surplus" should be somewhere not more, than on 1 mm more from caregiver diameter done: |

1 mm this very many.

21st. In short I understood. Guys took a flier is obtained with vershinkami.

Vitalya wrote:

Ukraine. In short I understood. Guys took a flier is obtained with vershinkami.

Yes,, my friend - find a new, and seek to adjust - this is the most extreme case. Romeo deal advises - secure, as a pupil Kremlin--whether.

All the more from Shimano - their almost nowhere there is no and are worth far for 100 UAH. For 1 magnet!: |

Vitalya wrote:

That on River Prut precisely was occurring on …

On River Prut have us a strong for, crime as pulling, until she not with in what any obstacle in the form of stone or minibrovochki. Her position so was on a rocky, that case its Alice in simply the passage, not to mention self-confident poklevke fish on during! ;)

So that in this case, samozasechka simply is warranted! You now characters the, that anodyne and I in the past year, playing each time Roma! :rofl:

Dood wrote:

Meanwhile more from Shimano - their almost nowhere there is no and are worth far for 100 UAH. For 1 magnet!

We have in sale coal done, but producers there different, and the price have them not less than 100 Grzywna (.. The problem only in that, in original version have Shimano very subtler done, and is obtained, that very it is hard to fit those that there are in available.

Last edited by ТИМОХА (Jun 27 2008 10:05:08)

Incidentally not try tailor coal done (appropriately paper) :( Only fibreglass done fit to such fitting :idea:

I spoke with alone seller, he still and the best master on repair udilisch. He promised me do and seek to adjust done under place it on 10 Grzywna (. For magnet. Only done my. Now the problem find suitable done.

And that you would about fidera Balzer Diablo IV IM-7 3.6 Dam. Or advise anything fulfill UAH 600 - 700 together with coil. What best borrow. Can be whether on feeder harvest on an obscure impose with connected float switch? 'll fly by, whether holdup ahead floater through ring? In advance thankful you.

yuraihip wrote:

A that you would about fidera Balzer Diablo IV IM-7 3.6 Dam.

After as I broken Heavy feeder Balzer - I all advise not buy.

yuraihip wrote:

You can whether on feeder harvest on an obscure impose with connected float switch? 'll fly by, whether holdup ahead floater through ring? In advance thankful you.

Feder - donnaya tackle! For-zabrosa only match rods up. On a pinch, very decent (our) Pekinese can be use for match. Fideru - fiderovo. Set - matchevo.

yuraihip wrote:

Illy advise anything fulfill UAH 600 - 700 together with coil.

Mikado Golden Lion. On residue coil better idea. Although your budget will allow and inexpensive stick Shimano and katukhu the same firms "Catana" for example.

To Feders and pikeram Flagman done are sold as separately, so and in goes.

I one broken on the second fishing, first upset, then bought a new and all normally.

Understand, that Flagman - this "not with steeply." But works. Rising some experience in this, can be gather additionally in any way, that me not suits in specific model, will the need, through time change.

Until inclination is to pikeram, they as something more graceful, especially if not need very an obscure impose and on Bank are rising trees. Fiderom 3.9 Dam in such conditions not strongly wave it around.

Serge59 wrote:

By Feders and pikeram Flagman done are sold as separately, so and in goes.

I one broken on the second fishing, first upset, then bought a new and all normally.

Give me some pointers, please, price? And as they on flexibility (coal, glass)? And in what city of ’? Thank you.

Burik

Likely, glass. In set 3 pieces 1 oz (yellow), 2 oz (red), 3 oz (green). Value for set of 83 hryvnia and 60 UAH (in short on 5 centimeters). Can be 80 and 63 - accurately not remember.’in Dnepropetrovsk. Packaged in plastic transparent tube, such same, in which has been going replaceable done in goes with fiderom. Place it Flagman Pride Heavy Feeder until 125 grams, 3.90 Dam. The cost of about 300 UAH.

Podskajite, please. Bought itself feeder Balzer, not clothes fit anymore knee was on knee was until the end of centimeter 2. This may so need to. Or when trying to dress, need a any ad hoc technique. Or can clothe and to lift, times 50 and it will become on place.

yuraihip wrote:

Say, is, please. Bought itself feeder Balzer, not clothes fit anymore knee was on knee was until the end of centimeter 2. This may so need to. Or when trying to dress, need a any ad hoc technique. Or can clothe and to lift, times 50 and it will become on place.

This - in order things, and not only on Balzer, and and on other fiderakh, too,. Done specifically - when razrabotaetsya seams, then knee a bit can sit at on each other.

Worse, if knee fully antistatic, and seams in a result neplotnyy - then need to something conjuring up for compaction interface.

So that not be upset - not fit any more knee on 2 centimeters - this well, so and should be!

Last edited by Dood (Jul 6 2008 23:01:42)

Dood wrote:

So that not be upset - not clothes fit anymore knee on 2 centimeters - this well, so and should be!

In, affairs. Never ” Nor do. Check their 3 fidera!

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Vaux affairs. Never ” Nor do. Check their 3 fidera!

Meanwhile joints on 3 my own rods, which "not until the end of - They're docking" - tsapfovye compounds (there is still what something science is at work in foreign name such a interface). The tip pens shows on this most place in the interface - 1 - 3 see

Speedmaster Medium Feeder :

http://i031.radikal.ru/0807/1e/b941c4f7f55d.jpg

Sygnum Super Power Feeder :

http://i070.radikal.ru/0807/10/f3e2ca56612e.jpg

Dragon Quiver Light :

http://i023.radikal.ru/0807/f7/784300800818.jpg

Thank you for legal. Podskajite, and anyone heard about such a coil Okuma Alumina Alf (programming language) 30. 7 steel ball bearings HPB from vysokolegirovannoy stainless steel have become. 1 ENART bearing obgonnoy couplings Quick Set (mgnovennyy holdup ahead reversal). Highest aluminum Corps (ALC) with installations napilyuvannyam. System absolute name rotor resolutions at its II (Rotor Egualizing Gecko).
A precise, bronze gear shaft "sea" class. Patented system elipticheskogo course. A powerful mnogopozitsionnyy Friction clutch EDS (Extra Drag Gecko) with out a smooth adjustment. Hollow shackle lesoukladyvatelya from stainless steel have become. Antizakruchivayuschiy the commercial lesoukladyvatelya from stainless steel have become, now nitridom titan of. 's high-tensile aluminum here sharnirnogo type with mild's. Screw type of fastening handles allows reinstall the handle under right or left hand. Reliable system of fixing had to in an open position with the system blockages ASB. Axis from from high-carbon naturally alloyed have become. The main, tochenaya lightweight aluminum shpulya.

yuraihip wrote:

Say, is, and anyone heard about such a coil Okuma.

Specifically for this model say not can, but Okuma in Volgograd enjoys success. Say the coil the good. Himself not yuzal (by the time already bought itself Mikado), but saw people decomposes immediately on entrance in shops.

In short worse Balzer, but much better Mikado, and the price When does acceptable, on-my pieces mucus.

Dobryi day all forumchanam! Decided to in this year to develop enleve fiderom. Until this eiaee bolonkoy, but mostly - drawings contest, not too strange and spinning. Seats industrialized fishing mostly: The ponds, channels, Lake, careers, ostentatious slowly current rivers. Reread and overhauled almost all, that found in Internet. "Has marched" an estranged cousin - he, too, ignited fiderom.

Before. I we with him in Music, Notes few commodities Maver, wanted watch Powerlite Feeder Gecko, but in available not it turned out, is a master promised to the exhibition all supplement. Cousin not long thinking, took 3 fidera:

1. Maver Thor Evolution Spigot - 100 grams.
2. Maver Thor Special - 80 grams.
3. Maver Thor Special - 60 grams (seems so, if am not mistaken).

I same decided to until consult with you. Question a shallow, vapid - that borrow? If take Powerlite Feeder Gecko, then will close whether he basic my needs (are looking seats industrialized fishing). Ah, and in the future take something until 120-150 grams.

P.S. Kept in no clothing left fidera Maver, was shaking down, in hand well went to, but here is something fuse on Powerlite Feeder Gecko.

Like would hear your opinion, especially owners Powerlite Feeder Gecko.
Thank you.

P.P.S. Site retailer http://www.fishingshop.lv, but many things in this moment there is no in available. Promise to the exhibition in March.

MiKi wrote:

I same decided to until consult with you. Question a shallow, vapid - that borrow? If take Powerlite Feeder Gecko, then will close whether he basic my needs (are looking seats industrialized fishing). Ah, and in the future take something until 120-150 grams.

Better take Powerlite Feeder Gecko - choke off all - rods up more graceful, lungs and more suited on authoritarianism for these conditions, than rods up from Maver these series.

MiKi wrote:

Nu, and in the future take something until 120-150 grams.

And here is until 120-150 grams better borrow Maver Thor Evolution Spigot, but have this rods up there is one lack of - enough big weight … But, catching one them on strong during, get a large pleasure. A form as if specifically created for such leverage.

P.S. Am owner Maver Powerlite Feeder Gecko and fidera Maver Thor Evolution Spigot 3.9 Dam until 120 grams.

MiKi wrote:

. But here is something fuse on Powerlite Feeder Gecko.

If would I have was opportunity, after "advertising" Romeo, took would, not fiercely without much consideration.

Here is, until wrote, Roman already had preceded.

Last edited by bond (Jan 18 2009 15:43:25)

Thank you! You only confirmed my thought. On this system I released still in the past year, through the Internet Music (exile before gave). Liked, that can be to collect his under concrete place industrialized fishing, and here and Roman his has acquired. So that now d wait from owners (seems their two?) reports ah and recommendations.

Incidentally Roman, you wrote, that test his 90 grams, but on site Maver written 70-140? (On vershinkam that whether defined. Coils think, ????? two. One - Exage 3,000 there is, ah and second 4,000 will have TUR. For this kit, think, enough. That you say?

MiKi wrote:

By the way Roman, you wrote, that test his 90 grams, but on site Maver written 70-140? (On vershinkam that whether defined.

Here is here other:

http://www.mullarkeys.co.uk/fishing/fishing-rods- (including-kits-and-combos)/feeder-and-leger-fishing-rods/0/maver/5287/

Key moments:

Features:

- SIC single leg guides
- EVA twist grip reel fitting
- Full cork handle
- Parabolic Through Action
- Highly versatile
- Superb Action whatever combination
- Weight 554g (including tips)
- Recommended line rating 3-6lb
- Maximum casting weight: 100g (3.5oz)

I have with test until 90 grams. Likely the latter version of until 100 grams :dontknow:

70-140 grams this not the parameter about which you thinking …

MiKi wrote:

coils think, ????? two. One - Exage 3,000 there is, ah and second 4,000 will have TUR. For this kit, think, enough. That you say?

Ah, here deal strictly personal, but under maximum assembling with komlem 3.9 Dam place it weighs 250 grams and 4,000 the coil will I.M.H.O., Ukraine … But this is more individual sensations …

I watched here: http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … &id=50

Romeo wrote:

Nu, here deal strictly personal, but under maximum assembling with komlem 3.9 Dam place it weighs 250 grams and 4,000 coil will I.M.H.O., Ukraine … But this is more individual sensations.

Thinking 3,000 th enough?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit