All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 631 to 660 of 802

Increasingly, have forceful!) stopped for on Komershialz VC 116.
Place it + the coil = announced I budget. Bloody marvelous.

Last edited by Danser (Nov 24 2011 15:25:14)

All bountiful. Brothers help to do the right choice. Like would buoyed by hurricane season shares and start of to buy some of that couple of types for industrialized fishing on reservoirs without tide. Supposedly in growth 3.3 and 3,9m, camping on K. Already there are shimanovskie Picker nexave and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Speedmaster. With President think borrow roughly such a same level of. Zhelatelyuno, to rods up well they captured fish - experience as industrialized fishing until not big. Yes and adopt his particularly not voiceless, camping on K. Local anglers, lovyaschikh on the classic feeder, I until in our edges not met. And at all, have us on people, from employees such money on fishing mouse back in the house, look with trudnoskryvaemym, a sympathy face. And want harvest dobrotnymi rigging of this ship. D very appreciate it all 0 Client.

Last edited by Дмитрий (Dec 5 2011 18:30:06)

+1

Be patient until Spring, podkopi babulet. And direct move on April exhibition “let me guess. And fishing ” 2012. Sail you shall. Which. Hold this in the hands of. On this the exhibition will many sensible guys with whom can be in advance to agree about meeting and aid in choosing cordages. Incidentally buy there can be on comfortable price. :rolleyes:

Fail and accumulate deal of course good, but adjusted for trip in Kyiv can withdraw more expensive, than without very sharp discount.

Дмитрий wrote:

adjusted for trip in Kyiv can withdraw more expensive, than without very sharp discount.

, my friend, have you there is otlichneyshie stick, which you must be of some use to on all 100 as. Last, and will help accumulate experience in terms of future purchases! On from them you you see a tailgater what lacks on conditions industrialized fishing! My advice not buy stick, because they at a discount, if has peaked, then make up your mind, that on this moment you worries more and look the, or similar, centers friends (on Forum although-would), for neustroivshuyu you things That you wanted sell (in turn with discounts) and nor one of St, waving the in no clothing left as Sassanid you nepoymyosh're just going to ignore on all interest. Should the. I have now. Maybe, you 5 types basic, and such sense of, that something like is lacking, but until not understood, not d about this. In terms of their purchases me very was lucky (the so as percent 80 bought "blindly"), because-that those people, with whom I be consulted, proved very and very on level. So that not rush, not obganyay steam locomotive, and increasingly will chicky Montana :glasses: :flag:

Дмитрий wrote:

look with trudnoskryvaemym, a sympathy face

Forgot incidentally thank for this "cruise" frazu- :flag: if you're wasting Gone Fishin '(more 300 UAH (if buy up increasingly wholesale, then you or full-tard :D, or part-, but then there is chance "save" human :glasses: tourism should products of Mona BUY ON THAT lava (och. Accustomed) you so understand save not managed! :D
Yes, you not pointed out complete conditions industrialized fishing-kakikh rypey you rallied fish them from the pond and with than have you stems distans 2.5--3.3-3.9m (this a big difference) should the. If your ryp not exceeds you category 2000 grams, and is on distance 20-40 meters, then flag it in hands, and you Preston super feeder 12 feet! :)

Guys need advice, decided to on the next season to buy some of that laytovyy feeder, harvest d on Spain, the main fish a dace and Crucian. Also plan use his on for competitions, respectively demands are gaining share, should be the easy and the responsive place it. Until morally ready spend until 1500grn, but d thankful for every advice. From priglyanuvshikhsya'm in side dura-Ace Nekseyv Lite, but like would consider different options.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

my advice not buy stick, because they at a discount

People in mind discount in fishing stores, on year-old range of. To example the same super feeder in "the flagship" was (can and now there is) on VERY outlast price. Spring such gifts are not likely-whether who will make.

Фидерер 71 wrote:

yes, you not pointed out complete conditions industrialized fishing-kakikh rypey you rallied fish them from the pond and with than have you stems distans 2.5--3.3-3.9m (this a big difference)

Conditions, as on bolshinsve paid increased the - stndartnyy "soup set of": Crucian 300-400, carp 1-3, ah and White Amur, in as a bycatch mitigation, if povezt. And that concerns musculaire St, then here I had in mind: Couple of types for industrialized fishing on reservoirs without tide. Supposedly in growth 3.3 and 3,9m, camping on K. Already there are shimanovskie Picker nexave and Volkswagen Jetta TDI Speedmaster Two, to have the opportunity test immediately two distance there is, and 2.7 and 3.6 I have there are already. Still times thank you all 0 Client.

Last edited by Дмитрий (Dec 6 2011 01:47:53)

Дмитрий wrote:

and were also in growth 3.3 and 3,9m

2.5--3.3 can and fail, if have you there is 2.7 and 3.6. And here is 3.9 I would has replaced on 4.2 with test lot more, to now is to shoot for horizon under need. Himself am puzzled such problemry. Already and udilku chose, but their until there is no in Ukraine.

Tadek wrote:

Children (Guys) need advice, decided to on the next season to buy some of that laytovyy feeder, harvest d on Spain, the main fish a dace and sea Bass. Also plan use his on for competitions, respectively demands are gaining share, should be the easy and the responsive place it. Until morally ready spend until 1500grn, but d thankful for every advice. From priglyanuvshikhsya'm in side dura-Ace Nekseyv Lite, but like would consider different options.

If view option Ballets by Karol Szymanowski lights, in including and with topping competition, then on my view the most Regrettable option on exceeded amount (with topping New Year very sharp discount) will Speedmaster COMMERCIAL Feeder (SM911CFDR). Better lights from shimano I until not saw. This my espoused stick.
NEXAVE BX LIGHT Feeder, too, bad one udilishche for these goals, as option can be regarded and BEASTMASTER BX Feeder 9’- It's eleven ’, but this stick already on an amateur, camping on K. Not all loyal belong to multikam.

+1

Large thank you for the answer, here is only where have us in Lviv watch Speedmaster COMMERCIAL Feeder, I so understand this novelty on market.

Thank you all, who not remained indifferent to yes torments... search. If I all correctly understood, then the crux of the all posts, those who voiced its opinion, boils down to, that in my situation no need to commit rushed purchases, and harvest those, that there is, except fish, which "has moved on an obscure sanitaire."

Tadek wrote:

where have us in Lviv watch Speedmaster COMMERCIAL Feeder

And you trust me Vitaliku and voicemail have him. :cool:
I transiently through Dnipropetrovsk British to him and managed potrusit. A kickass stick.
Although I I got it clamped of money and took itself Bistmaster :dontknow:

Last edited by benderr (Dec 6 2011 22:21:34)

Tadek wrote:

Children (Guys) need advice, decided to on the next season to buy some of that laytovyy feeder.

Its opinion on Shimanovskim laytam already d say. Closing. More other likes Antares BX, after him Nexave BX. The latest capturing the full two season, in primarily on pile competition. If and change, (that hardly, rather do I as spare) then only on Antares BX (on him raze money not soon as I save up) or. In next year will come new model Aspire and Ultegra. Can there will decent options.
About Speedmaster 9-11 CFDR - many run udilka with amazing were, but. Not I take only from-for big customer length and vkleennykh vershinok.

Дмитрий wrote:

in my situation no need to commit rushed purchases

:cool: on our age start of even ????? (if like it or save), every year change model, but fish not has time of inactivating difference, and case that you can catch a not only on top series of! :D buying not disappoint you when you maximally narrow that circle demands to it, here and emerge more real options, will remain only choose. Ideally need a in courses understanding of one stick although-would - precisely for "these conditions industrialized fishing", and then, when podnatoreesh, on financial opportunities, can be every from this spectrum view as "the outdated and which is a replace", should the. When stop taking be blissed out from stick, or nadaela-an anagram to and with and in r’s flushed’s but but’s’s! :rofl:

Boev wrote:

not I take only from-for big customer length and vkleennykh vershinok.

Me this, too, repaired :dontknow:

Miles sorry for being so inquisitive, but take themselves in hands and draw comfort from - this higher my forces :(. Problem modicum and managed kupirovat, but fully to lift not is obtained. Remained not a closed question on's distant rubezham on stagnant water. Desirable American in couple of tyshsh Grzywna (.

Дмитрий wrote:

take themselves in hands and draw comfort from - this higher my forces

Hemorrhoids or scabies, "himself fool" - as this accustomed. Himself such. I allow for free advice - contact in "lichku" to Forumchanam, which you drags tolkovymi and obstoyatelnymi. And if someone will give you its mobile phone - i.e. American), you was lucky and call for Council. But choose: - would still you very.

BAMBUR wrote:

I got this, too, repaired

Agree on all 100%, but can I and not rights.

Interested in place it Lite class from Preston, which's mas Khev.
Thank you.

Am asking aid in selection karpovoy "stick" for industrialized fishing with kormushkami “Method. ” Choice fell on the next: / budget 80 EU common / 1.Chub S-Plus 12 '3.00lb 2.JRC Powerplay 12FT. 3.00 LB 3.JRC Defender Carp 3lbs 4.Chub - Snooper Rod 12` 2,75lb 5. Fox Warrior ES 12ft. 3,00lbs .6 .FOX Warrior S 3,9 m - 3,5 lb
7. QUANTUM Hypercast Carp Buster 3 lbs 3,60 m . Conditions industrialized fishing: Club retaions, long drives zabrosy are preferable weight feeders from 40gr + fodder.

volod wrote:

Please aid in rebounding karpovoy "stick" for industrialized fishing with kormushkami “Method. ”

So on how many I understand, this not fidernye rods up.

Volod-here fidernaya theme, other in side-garbolino-390dlina-50-150ves feeders, metodnaya wand, I exasperated,

Want pick a stick for a large rivers (Volga). On conditions industrialized fishing test 200 and higher grams. Viewed stick:
1. Spro Pellet Feeder H 4.20m / 3 + 3 do200-300g
2. Tell Balzer Edition Master IM-12 Ultra Heavy Feeder 310
3. Browning series of King Feeder Long Distance until 200
Could you tell me that choose? Are possible and other, not known me options.

007 wrote:

Skyfall conditions industrialized fishing test 200 and higher grams.

For industrialized fishing Sheat?

Laugh, laugh) We are Sheat, greater White proposal and other curiously megaladonov, if you wish. Sense kit: There where want apply his (Volga) bottom sand. Pitzi is in heat present. Has tried harvest on Mikado UV with headings, until 150 grams, with used flat sinker and not play their customary the feeder (concentration of fish allows). So here is, as only has ever managed blow this off on the edge of ruslovoy style of, and this meters 50-60 from Bank, onvention poklevka I beloved leschika size of 2-2.5 kg. If from it (Eyebrows) cargo kept turning on several meters - the end of the movie. On this I got a knack for now is to shoot there 200 gram cargo serfovoy stick. Like holds, achieved stability poklevok, but vyvazhivanie - tin. Skhodov so much that writing again frightening. Especially was unpleasant when gone trophy leschik showing me its claiming a bochinu. Want realistically retaliate him normal approach to current situation.

007 wrote:

You can laugh, laugh)

And no one and not laughs. On Volga-catching not one times truth spinning and connected float switch. Lots reviews on King Feeder Long Distance. On Balzer Edition Master IM-12 Ultra Heavy Feeder 310 (there is have my an over-familiar) kept in the hands of. Me not grassroots-severe and may.

BAMBUR wrote:

They're pretty great reviews on King Feeder Long Distance

Me seems test service was. (Frankly only this and brings the). I on serfovuyu stick pose 8lb this simple, with shokliderom es-lous. And only then 200 gram cargo obviously a more less steadily. Like even hear opinion about SPRO.

Last edited by 007 (Dec 8 2011 20:47:49)

007 wrote:

“I don’t seems test service was

Simply I.M.H.O.,, for 150 g feeder already not need. More apropos indeed syurf take. If same there is no, and would still on its, look ways keep crime as, except weight. ;)

Топор wrote:

look ways keep the feeder, except weight

Yes here is already and wondered about gruntozatsepakh.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit