All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 781 to 802 of 802

Ankinmuj
You better turn to moral, for example almost all page on Forum Feederals organs is 74. There more accurately position the on some tackle, directly understanding conditions industrialized fishing. Moreover have opportunity offer options. Budget minimal and those harder do precise choice.

Am asking help do choice (desirable have). Need Medium Feeder.
Conditions industrialized fishing: A hard-on and the slow for. From fish: A dace, Crucian, bream.
Demands only two:
- to on is famously chameleon its appointment;
- TMI Ukraine helps pleasure from possession data divaysom.
Intuitively know. I'm looking to Preston (Absolute and DM) and MatchPro 12 'Medium Feeder Drennan.
Can not there'm? In advance thankful.

Here is worth add Superultegru from dura-Ace and Paraboliks from MAP.
If need / want to on vyvazhivanii all trepykhaniya imaginations been inherited in hand, then about Prestonakh can be immediately forget, in my opinion.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

instruments is worth add Superultegru from dura-Ace and Paraboliks from MAP.
If need / want to on vyvazhivanii all trepykhaniya imaginations been inherited in hand, then about Prestonakh can be immediately forget, in my opinion.

And iiaeia find out key parametres comparisons for example lutshyy a medium?

68 wrote:

lutshyy a medium?

Increasingly in this world subjectively :dontknow: And the, that well for me, can be not satisfactorily for you.

68 wrote:

A iiaeia find out key parametres comparisons for example lutshyy Volkswagen Jetta TDI?

Dayva Tornament 12 / 13 in the new version :)
I have mediums 4 pieces - and all different. 'm Jerem. I collect - not can give away good udilischami :D

duffy333 wrote:

Dayva Tornament 12 / 13 in the new version

Potrusil this feeder in fishing on rusanovke week ago - under feeling was that am until now. In my, this the best a medium on todays day. ;)

duffy333 wrote:

Specifically reread entire dayvovskuyu branch with goal understand, in than same "luchshest" this stick? So and not understood. In is, that not are unified, as before, done? Or in is, that they not go under zabrose, and the price on them 21st what? Or in is, that stick constantly than something clicks and klatsaet? H. ?, but under the entire my love to Dayve, under retrospect on this model nowhere nothing not the chasm and not vibrates.

Yang 68, Igor benderrrights - all subjectively. The only can suggest - of departure articleon topam, and there perishing far it will internationalize, then and will the best a psychic personally for you.

+1

Carlos wrote:

On purpose reread entire dayvovskuyu branch with goal understand, in than same "luchshest" this stick? So and not understood. In is, that not are unified, as before, done? Or in is, that they not go under zabrose, and the price on them 21st what? Or in is, that stick constantly than something clicks and klatsaet? H. ?, but under the entire my love to Dayve, under retrospect on this model nowhere nothing not the chasm and not vibrates.

Yang 68, Igor benderr rights - all subjectively. The only can suggest - of departure article on topam, and there perishing far it will internationalize, then and will the best a psychic personally for you.

Blagadaryu!

benderr wrote:

There in this world subjectively And the, that well for me, can be not satisfactorily for you.

You are right!

duffy333 wrote:

I have mediums 4 pieces - and all different. 'm Jerem. I collect - not can give away good udilischami

Can be! But Tornament I not had mind :D

lheu wrote:

- to on is famously chameleon its appointment; - TMI Ukraine helps pleasure from possession data divaysom.

Personally on my glance, this Drennan, is famously balanced on rigidity, where qualitatively works and on-start and on not strong during. Allows accurately continue to cast until in wind and under this remains enough sensitive. Fishing pole for fishing. If there is moment idealism the perhaps Dayva, but not am confident camping on K. Fishing pole on lyubitelya (crack, sturdy, hard and camping on D.) Everyone I.M.H.O.,.

+1

lheu wrote:

Please help do choice (desirable have). Need Medium Feeder.
Conditions industrialized fishing: A hard-on and the slow for. From fish: A dace, Crucian, bream.
Demands only two:
- to on is famously chameleon its appointment;
- TMI Ukraine helps pleasure from possession data divaysom.
Intuitively know. I'm looking to Preston (Absolute and DM) and MatchPro 12 'Medium Feeder Drennan.

Of what me chimneys down in hands - Preston Absolute Superfeeder. On potryakh seems rapid, on fish works as parabolik. Broskovost and sensitivity - excellent, fish, she knits sumptuously. A lovely external kind of. Get mass of pleasure each time, when I take his in hands. Comfortable experience harvest kormushkami until 60 grams a small size on made it until 50 meters on-start and weak during.

From moreover, to what even know. I'm looking (recommend pay attention) - MAP Parabolix 12 ft (more rapid build, a large transportation length) and a new Daiwa Tournament 12 / 13 (voskhischyonnye reviews, high the price)

Carlos wrote:

On purpose reread entire dayvovskuyu branch with goal understand, in than same "luchshest" this stick? So and not understood. In is, that not are unified, as before, done? Or in is, that they not go under zabrose, and the price on them 21st what? Or in is, that stick constantly than something clicks and klatsaet?

Vital, then you pro "old" 12 / 13 all read. Me she, too, as something in hand not generalship. But vecherinok VIVA its very praises after season industrialized fishing.
A new simply another. Foot of in Rybalku on Rusanovke yes and other.

duffy333 wrote:

Vital, then you pro "old" 12 / 13 all read. Me she, too, as something in hand not generalship. But Vitya VIVA its very praises after season industrialized fishing.
A new simply another. Foot of in Rybalku on Rusanovke yes and other.

Seryoga, not the, to very praise.

Simply the good fishing pole, which, perhaps, is the most universal on market, because is capable close many different situations on conditions industrialized fishing:

1) in 12 feet away cool Volkswagen Jetta TDI for "the boner" and industrialized fishing even nekrupnoy imaginations; there is opportunity TUR done (, l?vely, incidentally, and cheaper, than have competitors!) from 0.5 ounces of. You himself perfectly saw enleve "sranki" this line;
2) in 12 feet away is identically deal with catching on flety Karpov until 3-4 kg weight on small Spain and in situations, when, as, for example in Rakitnom, need harvest accurately from-under a bush of a on the opposite Bank. The accuracy of zabrosa - Good!
3) in 13 feet away turns into enough a powerful a medium-Hevy, with which comfortable experience feel themselves on carpe 5-10 kg. I eiaee and 12 - fishing pole predisposition of is famously. But for purposeful industrialized fishing such fish, I.M.H.O.,, better borrow something... a lot bigger;
4) in 13 feet away comfortable experience harvest on during with kormushkami until 80 grams. Can be TUR done 2 ounces of native, and also use such as carboxylic from EBM-but and -DAVE Long Distans.

Build, zvonkost, sensitivity - about this here on Forum copied tens of pages. About this to speak there is no sense.

That triggered discomfort personally I have. For me's a little too short. The shield rods up, that creates some discomfort under zabrose. Although 80-grams crime as with feeds I throwing good on 70 gather steam;.
But this question habits, all-??? I 3 year catching only Dutch Masters - this a bit other rods up with his particularity work precisely under zabrose cordage.

Also I not was able to overcome themselves and test impose this line feeders 100 grams + fodder.

In end, on my subekstivnyy glance, as "multi-purpose device" this fishing pole is unprecedented. Better my beloved zayuzannogo EBM 60 under work with lungs, headings, and under it catching nekrupnoy imaginations, and also, thanks to large soft loved glass vershinok, will give opportunity industrialized fishing with lungs, fltami. And here is on work with loft scales they are comparable.

As a medium, me much more grassroots a new Tornament 12 / 13. Modicum he and more expensive more than on 1,000 UAH. He a little more elegant. Perfectly lies in my drawn. But on a carp (in those same Ulyanyki) I would his not bought these. A dace-Blicca bjoerkna-podleschik-bream on "-start "- better with President in the hands of not kept.

A new Tornament 12 / 13 I already managed test on subject zabrosa feeders with feeds. There's gravy 60 grams flew on 70 gather steam; 4,000 dayvy (86sm for turnover) with vershinkoy 1.5 ounces of. Ah and the middle Fox 42 grams - this at all an ideal weight for this with President!

That interestingly, on zabrose me more on "concentration", "sbitosti" liked 12-futoaya version of. With it me was easier dobrasyvat until clips, than in 13-foot version.

That is why mean plans to partial a change of arsenal.

+4

oleole wrote:

Of moreover, that me chimneys down in hands - Preston Absolute Superfeeder. On potryakh seems rapid, on fish works as parabolik. Broskovost and sensitivity - excellent, fish, she knits sumptuously. A lovely external kind of. Get mass of pleasure each time, when I take his in hands. Comfortable experience harvest kormushkami until 60 grams a small size on made it until 50 meters on-start and weak during.

From moreover, to what even know. I'm looking (recommend pay attention) - MAP Parabolix 12 ft (more rapid build, a large transportation length) and a new Daiwa Tournament 12 / 13 (voskhischyonnye reviews, high the price)

Preston Absolute Superfeeder. In this context, about what size and as is faring speech?

12ft, 60gr

duffy333 wrote:

12ft, 60gr

:flag: I here is on the absolute 12, 42gr feed of. Sport M2 give not more, until 40m flight a normal, more already get pissed :confused: Nu and in wind them harvest hard.

JURI wrote:

I here is on the absolute 12, 42gr feed of. Sport M2 give not more, until 40m flight a normal, more already get pissed

I initially, too, ochkoval, then couple of times had to in the process competition increase weight komushki.

duffy333 wrote:

Well, so in Rybalku on Rusanovke yes and other.

Not'm going to go. I still Drennan not that :crazyfun:

+1

Carlos wrote:

Dont'm going to go. I still Drennan not that

duffy333 wrote:

I have mediums 4 things, and all different. 'm Jerem. I collect - not can give away good udilischami

Sergei ah you already Perhaps owners have Dayvu Tornament or as? :flag:

There is no, not bought. I have in this categories now Preston EXCEL 12.6, MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 ', Korum Neoteric 12Quiver and Garbolino G-Max 13ft. If me borrow a new Tornament 12 / 13, then MAP and Garbolino need sell.

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 28 2013 00:01:47)

duffy333 wrote:

No, not bought. I have in this categories now Preston EXCEL 12.6, MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 ', Korum Neoteric 12Quiver and Garbolino G-Max 13ft. If me borrow a new Tornament 12 / 13, then MAP and Garbolino need sell.

Edited duffy333 (Today 22 :01: 47)

duffy333 wrote:

No, not bought. I have in this categories now Preston EXCEL 12.6, MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12 ', Korum Neoteric 12Quiver and Garbolino G-Max 13ft. If me borrow a new Tornament 12 / 13, then MAP and Garbolino need sell.

duffy333 wrote:

I have another the situation, already long potyanulby on Dayvu but I have was little top udilisch or being asked nicknames conceal so to kayfonut from dayvy need to service'm looking for plodding!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit