All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 61 to 90 of 802

MiKi wrote:

Best Places industrialized fishing mostly: The ponds, channels, Lake, careers, ostentatious slowly current rivers.

And not why you such test until 140 grams, if rivers with weak the passage? On charges of 120 grams aisle and such a test need only on fall, when water subsides Don becomes already and Pitzi is in heat stronger. And so 100 grams most the (on charges of). You, on-my, and until 100 grams well test.

Last edited by oleg (Jan 18 2009 19:50:30)

MiKi wrote:

I watched here: http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o & id =5 0

And now other here: http://www.mavermatch.co.uk/index.php?o … &id=41

This mistyped word, simply forgotten picture change and have left picture from system for tide. Likely, designer which did site, nothing not understands in game :crazyfun:

oleg wrote:

You, on-my, and until 100 grams well test.

Perhaps you and rights, but supply still no one not has impeded :rolleyes:

oleg wrote:

You, on-my, and until 100 grams well test.

MiKi wrote:

Perhaps you and rights, but supply still no one not has impeded.

Men this system until 100 grams. There done from mere 0.5 oz go - what 140 grams :question:

To MiKi:

When will you take system in hands, then immediately'll understand that on site obvious mistyped word. To the same I gave you exile on information about how, that system until 100 grams :flag:

MiKi wrote:

You think 3,000 th enough?

As the me - yes :glasses:

Romeo wrote:

This is mistyped word simply forgotten picture change and have left picture from system for tide. Likely, designer which did site, nothing not understands in game.

Agree! As this I got jizzed on :angry: What something I under their comparison could not understand, in than the difference.

MiKi wrote:

Perhaps you and rights, but supply still no one not has impeded.

And here is when do with yours sensations under vykachivanii carry 300 pounds bream fiderom until sotki and fiderom until 140 grams, then'll understand, differences between handle from mops (this I pro its stick vanadium) and sensitive pounder. When are pumping one more sensitive sensations not to hand, and other more tough dragging something, and that not understandable. Himself said that "rarely slow rivers." And't deliver mostly harvest rallied on-start, then and stick launching under a hard-on!

And there as know :dontknow:

oleg wrote:

A here is when do with yours sensations under vykachivanii carry 300 pounds bream fiderom until sotki and fiderom until 140 grams, then'll understand, differences between handle from mops (this I pro its stick vanadium) and sensitive pounder. When are pumping one more sensitive sensations not to hand, and other more tough dragging something, and that not understandable. Himself said that "rarely slow rivers." And't deliver mostly harvest rallied on-start, then and stick launching under a hard-on!

Oleg up on the posts closely. Already worked out - on site mistyped word.

oleg wrote:

A't deliver mostly harvest rallied on-start, then and stick launching under a hard-on!

Thank you, all understood - now remained its wait.

Question to dukes (Romeo):

1. Saw whether you Maver Reactorlite Feeder Geckolive and your the impression?

2. If would have you was choice - to you took: Powerlite Feeder Geckoor Reactorlite Feeder Geckoand why.

In my opinion.

I think, that if take Reactorlite Feeder Gecko, it choke off 1-defective system, only until Mr. Picker here not stepping. Ask because, that the price on it (step 1.) has fallen, yes and you're done with it here films, so there, mostly the Medium Heavy, then Heavy gets caught. Here is and sit baffled expressions and think, and can take 3 different rods up and not break head :canthearyou: (though me Maver very likes).

MiKi wrote:

. And can take 3 different rods up and not break head.

+1000.

MiKi wrote:

work whether you Maver Reactorlite Feeder Gecko live and your the impression?

Saw. Rods up cool, but I have no such money :(

MiKi wrote:

If would have you was choice - to you took: Powerlite Feeder Gecko or Reactorlite Feeder Gecko and why.

I would took Powerlite Feeder Gecko, because more often enleve on-start.

And that, Reactorlite Feeder on-start not so comfortable experience to fish? There after all, too, there is in goes sensitive done.

MiKi wrote:

A that, Reactorlite Feeder on-start not so comfortable experience to fish? There after all, too, there is in goes sensitive done.

Ah, I not eiaee - accurately say not can :( Just I not love in game universalism, so when buying rods up, then clearly illustrate for any conditions. For the boner Powerlite Feeder Gecko under any other conditions will prevent better :cool:

Buy faster modicum something, and the I look, you soon quite't confuse. Cordage need to buy I.M.H.O., the heart, not mind :) was mishandled in hand place it - launching.

+1

Romeo wrote:

Just I not love in game universalism

Here I with you fully agree, simply want (as and many) under smaller cost maximum opportunities. The price the not small. Although to "palkam", with whom fished entire life, to return not want. To good you get used to it quickly.

Romeo wrote:

Go ahead and pay faster modicum something, and the I look, you soon quite't confuse.

Here until the dilemma - or have us buy (wait would still need to about weeks with staple) or through Shop, but cheaper on 100 $. I until with Shop contacted - to receive an answer.

Confounds hard time delivering, more accurately state of delivery, yes and on the future very interestingly - have them all-??? range of. I after all still nothing notthrough foreign sites. And have us here prices reservoir :canthearyou:, and with your hand - so sky-high (my opinion) :rolleyes:

Last edited by MiKi (Jan 26 2009 11:51:23)

Waliko wrote:

Help do choice rods up and reel

Udilishche:

1. Trabucco Heron Feeder HPT 390H Heavy - there is in two versions 3.6 and 3.9 Dam. Tests not identifies a, need to look, on classifications Trabucco N, number of sections 3 + 3. The cost of 3.6 Dam about 50 $, 3.9 Dam're baby 65 $.

2. Salmo DIAMOND Feeder 310g, the length of the 3.6 Dam, number of sections 3 + 2, weight 310 grams, test until 120 grams, the length of the under transport 125 see The price slightly less 50 $.

Reel:

Shimano Exage 2500 ~ 45$
Shimano Exage 4000 ~ 50$
Rioby Zauber 4,000 for 50 $

Choice need to do to dispose, tomorrow plan something from this to purchase, because as product still on old prices, everywhere go pereuchety with zaymayutsya pereotsnkoyu.

Waliko wrote:

Trabucco Heron Feeder HPT 390H Heavy - there is in two versions 3.6 and 3.9 Dam. Tests not identifies a, need to look, on classifications Trabucco N, number of sections 3 + 3. The cost of 3.6 Dam about 50 $, 3.9 Dam're baby 65 $.

In version 3.9 Dam :flag:

Waliko wrote:

Shimano Exage 4000 ~ 50$

Better in version with backdating friktsionom with SV / ZSV printed RA :flag:

HPT - goes with four vershinkami, and 360 not H, and MH.

According to the catalogue here is that goes:

HERON FEEDER HPT / 360 / 3+4 / M / 126 cm /
HERON FEEDER HPT / 360 / 3+4 / MH / 126 cm /
HERON FEEDER HPT / 390 / 3+4 / H / 136 cm /

Done 1-1.5-2-3 oz.

These in work not saw, there is still from Heron:

Heron HI- Feeder in two modifications 360 MH and 390 H smaller throwing good with 35 grams and 50 grams the feeding trough + fodder - many run wand. There is and Heron Feeder HPS in four laptop, M, MH - these 360 and H - 390. These model with three vershinkami.

Choice made - Trabucco 3.9 Dam and Shimano Exage 4,000 RA.

Podskajite, that me plan next buy. On that to pay attention.

Waliko wrote:

Trabucco 3.9 Dam and Shimano Exage 4,000 RA.

A good choice!

Waliko wrote:

Say, is, that me plan next purchases

Cord, trough and vertlyuzhki
Hook, a hatchling pond and ceasing
Raskosami, shears, vibration platform
From big heat, a Panama hat!

Chair and big podsak,
In our fact without him raze.
Nott forget its prikormku,
Without it not will bribery!

Thermos tea, as always,
Bread, wooden products and ham :flag:

+3

In general, went I today in late the workday for fiderom. Had the tags on + 160 Grzywna (. ($20) from yesterday's, give me on old price. In short a bit I you from. Name fidera wrote with, which friends criminal. On fact Trabucco precisely Heron HI- Feeder 360 MH and Heron HI- Feeder 390 H.

Long stood and thought. Money in pocket was on both :) Assumed buy 3.6 Dam, because his here hear. Until morning d to think about 3.9 Dam. 'm gonna sleep with this and perhaps tomorrow do buy and his :)

And still, Shakespeare that for firm? Saw coils and rods up. Expensive, however.

P.S. Has acquired still a remarkable povodochnitsu from Trabucco 45 see

Last edited by Waliko (Feb 13 2009 22:38:52)

wrote:

Schnur, trough and vertlyuzhki
Hook, a hatchling pond and ceasing
Raskosami, shears, vibration platform
From big heat, a Panama hat!

Chair and big podsak,
In our fact without him raze.
Nott forget its prikormku,
Without it not will bribery!

Thermos tea, as always,
Bread, wooden products and ham

Ah, much from this I have there is, fortunately, but on renounce all scraps 100% need to posting still a long backgammon. Well time until the early industrialized fishing I have still there is, would, not cater to skimp.

Waliko wrote:

And still, Shakespeare that for firm?

Firm type the US, but. Even not think, think - layno rare o.o.

Last edited by Boev (Feb 14 2009 01:46:03)

Means Shakespeare such've been busted, I have spinning, imported from Germany friend years five ago, I have on him reproaches not was plus place it with one an additional knee - test 10-30 grams, 20-40 grams.

Andrew Kiev wrote:

have said: So Shakespeare such've been busted, I have spinning, imported from Germany friend years five ago, I have on him reproaches not was plus place it with one an additional knee - test 10-30 grams, 20-40 grams.

Cannot be to compare spinningovye and fidernye rods up - very a big difference, ranging from conditions use of, zabrasyvaemogo weight. Until alarm poklevki. Id say easier - have Shakespeare there is no normal fidernykh udilisch, not to mention good :dontknow:

+1

Boev wrote:

elzya to compare spinningovye and fidernye rods up - very a big difference, ranging from conditions use of, zabrasyvaemogo weight. Until alarm poklevki. Id say easier - have Shakespeare there is no normal fidernykh udilisch, not to mention good.

Here is about this not dispute, fidery this firms in the hands of not kept :tomato:

Boev wrote:

There to compare spinningovye and fidernye rods up - very a big difference, ranging from conditions use of, zabrasyvaemogo weight. Until alarm poklevki. Id say easier - have Shakespeare there is no normal fidernykh udilisch, not to mention good.

, too, most can be said and pro Shimano Spinningi are mediocre, and here is fidery pestnya :flag:

Dear ai ? eieaae! Am asking visloviti aa? mrkuvannya noiniaii nastupnogo conglomerate:

Trabucco series are the CTY Feeder 3.90 MT 3 + 4 HEAVY the kind reel Abu Garcia Cardinal at FR.

Zoom

Zoom

wrote:

dear ai ? eieaae! Am asking visloviti aa? mrkuvannya noiniaii nastupnogo conglomerate:

Trabucco series are the CTY Feeder 3.90 MT 3 + 4 HEAVY the kind reel Abu Garcia Cardinal at FR.

On my skromnu aoieo, dovol ??? nespodvaniy blows o.o.

Derzhavi not flushed 'yeee, and skorshe zhorstkiy the form fdernogo vudlischa Heavy for zakidannya kormakv ? prikormkoyu vagoyu took 100 gramv on 60 meters ? introduction - the kind kotushka ? beytranerom vagoyu 354 gram it (levova chastka vagi fall naia on beytraner) the kind rozrakhovana on zastosuvannya volosn 0.22 mm - 200 meters (have Geroya sezon klka Russian companies that manufacture provv have kompan ? dvoma fdermenami, have yeeo on Heavy fderakh stand naia kotushki ? beytranerami - of them successfully fdermeni ia?ou aaaeaiiy all-??? on o ? fderi Cathedral is kotushki without beytranerv).

On my skromnu aoieo, vudlische c 4-ma kntsvkami, Heavy - get. Kotushku i oaea vudlische e?aua a Shimano - 4,000 rozmru, i zhilku 0.4 mm, abo a Daiwa rozmru 3,500, i zhilku 0.35-0.4 mm, abo proper substitute for ? i?eo companies that (zovnshny dametr shpul took 50 mm, rozrakhunkova civil - nadpis on shpul 0.35-0.40 mm) - priesthood, kotushka eeii zadovlno uporatsya ? zakiduvannyam by Cormac ? prikormkoyu 100 gram it on is more 60 meters the kind a ? eu?a :glasses:

+1

wrote:

dear ai ? eieaae!

Shanovniy Waldemar! On ouiio forum aaaaoi of users not znayut Ukrainian iiao, the ui aiie meshkayut not in Oe?a, ? yeui after he, aoaea a bike request ienaoe rosyskoyu uia an rozumli :flag:

wrote:

I after vudlische pdyde kotushka Shimano Exage 4,000 RA abo Shimano Exage 4,000 RM.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit