All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit


Help muster kit

Posts 121 to 150 of 802

121

Only'm embracing to as it catching. For starters decided to muster Picker: Place it do from fishing pole as wrote Romeo, but about a coil and document with a string decided to ask opinion more of experienced.

The coil roughly Salmo DIAMOND Common Address Redundancy Protocol Runner [6730 BR]or Salmo DIAMOND CBS Reel [8630 RD], cord on your opinion. Perhaps, offer another coil in this price.

0

122

babay wrote:

Only'm embracing to as it catching. For starters decided to muster Picker: Place it do from fishing pole as wrote Romeo, but about a coil and document with a string decided to ask opinion more of experienced.

To iai?i not repelled desires inclusion to as it comes to shagging, propose a:

babay wrote:

Katushka roughly Salmo DIAMOND Common Address Redundancy Protocol Runner [6730 BR]or Salmo DIAMOND CBS Reel [8630 RD],

These things to leave for other goals, but on my view, take and spend here is these money:

1. Mr. Picker Flagman contemporary 2.7 Dam casting until 40 grams 106 Grzywna (.

2. The coil, any spinningovaya Chinese, importantly not heavy and with size of shpuli 2,500 - 100 Grzywna (.

3. As such Adams 0.18-0.22 mm 100 meters - 35 Grzywna (.

760.46: 241 Grzywna (. Excuse, but more budget option I not know :dontknow:

On residue season (3 month) ????? well and, importantly not will ruin all desire to harvest fiderom.

With starters a new season, wiII flow new consciousness underway! :yep:

Last edited by Алекс (Aug 21 2009 09:29:24)

0

123

Алекс wrote:

Since starters a new season, wiII flow new consciousness underway!

Will not come :surprise:

If man is beginning to view such options those more combination reading enough satisfying material about as it catching, then will not come :dontknow:

0

124

babay wrote:

To starters decided to muster Picker: Place it do from fishing pole as wrote Romeo.

Babay if you're referring on my advice, then you better work harder on still times revere for any goals I recommended similar decision:

Romeo wrote:

When there is the need use Picker for fishing with boats and he need not one (a kind of the station onboard rods up) and not want spend strongly many funds, can be withdraw from situation the next way.

0

125

About reel: There is that any decent for starters within 200-250 Grzywna (.?

About cord: That better Power Pro or FireLine?

0

126

babay wrote:

Skyfall about reel: There is that any decent for starters within 200-250 Grzywna (.?

Add 100 Grzywna (. And buy it Daiwa Regal - good budget option, 'm using and not naraduyus :cool:

babay wrote:

Skyfall about cord: That better Power Pro or FireLine?

One thing and, too, only in the other packaging - the cord on one season :idea:

If not strongly far regulation hurl, then and on the second season ?????, only rewind contrary need to will :flag:

0

127

babay wrote:

Skyfall about reel: There is that any decent for starters within 200-250 Grzywna (.?

LineWinder Eugene 2000-3000. So-called, Eushki (() or Erdeshki (RD) - a credible should have a China.

0

128

bond wrote:

LineWinder Eugene 2000-3000. So-called, Eushki (() or Erdeshki (RD) - a credible should have a China.

LineWinder could posts SV / ZSV printed RD not there is :rofl:

There is simply LineWinder RD.

0

129

Romeo wrote:

LineWinder could posts SV / ZSV printed RD not there is.

There is simply LineWinder RD.

Ah, this particular. ;)

Understandable, that Eushka because and (, that reduced greatly from could. Firm one and the same, they and with mind almost not differ. Truth, himself personally RD not enjoyed, but from known heard, that difference there is no.

0

130

Urgently need advice!

Tomorrow food for pounder. Operator couple of days ago, so the situation situation such a: Pikerov there is no at all! But there is fidery-3 2.5--3.3 Dam Mikado Golden Lion, test until 100 grams. Such a same class Adams and Flagman.

Could you tell me that better take (budget not more 250-300 Grzywna (?

0

131

babay wrote:

urgently need advice!

Urgently describe it to conditions industrialized fishing! :yep:

0

132

Conditions industrialized fishing: Had forced an, and the other white puppies were born weight until 1-1.5 kg maximum, in stagnant water and on weak during, impose on 20-50 meters.

0

133

Think Flagman. Stick in most his proven :yep:

Personally I use GreenLine, and until reproaches on him no! And perishing if 1-1.5 kg, so all the more. In my opinion.

Last edited by shkatula (Sep 1 2009 21:47:47)

0

134

So as characteristics data udilisch you not provide:

Can only accurately say, that musculaire with President for your conditions will enough 3.6 Dam, test until 70-80 grams, weight until 250-280 grams (on these money), more heavy will not very comfortable experience. Vershinka 1 oz in goes must be necessarily.

In principle these parameters will enough, to the next sale you work up experience and prikupish something a little heavier :yep: :flag:

Zamuchay seller of.

Text them back about how, that bought in end.

Last edited by Алекс (Sep 1 2009 21:54:03)

0

135

Today was in "Storm graphic novel" (the official supplier Mikado in Luhansk), seller recommended on my conditions and money Mikado Golden Lion Ultra Feeder 330. Here is exactly this stick I and bought.

Think, for training and inclusion to as it comes to shagging goes, and on Spring will in sight! :flag:

Last edited by babay (Sep 2 2009 19:51:04)

+1

136

babay wrote:

I think, for training and inclusion to as it catching goes …

Brilliant! :cool: Now waiting for your reports about church! :flag:

0

137

babay wrote:

I think, for training and inclusion to as it catching goes …

As the me the Mikado Golden Lion for inclusion to as it catching suited less just, the more in length of his 2.5--3.3 Dam :crazyfun:

0

138

Romeo wrote:

How the me the Mikado Golden Lion for inclusion to as it catching suited less just, the more in length of his 2.5--3.3 Dam.

And Salmo 108A?

0

139

Romeo wrote:

How the me the Mikado Golden Lion for inclusion to as it catching suited less just, the more in length of his 2.5--3.3 Dam.

But as the me, so for inclusion suited all that anywhere. I "priobschalsya" at all-telescoping Black Panter in size 1.8 Dam ;)

Was would desire to, and rigging of this ship over time can be obrasti.

+5

140

Romeo wrote:

How the me the Mikado Golden Lion for inclusion to as it catching suited less just, the more in length of his 2.5--3.3 Dam.

Suited. Sorely tested :flag:

But later, through year-two, simply not don, as can be was these harvest :dontknow:

0

141

Doker wrote:

But later, through year-two, simply not don, as can be was these harvest.

Here is in this the and deal :flag:

Many, catching one on such a "malware likes", simply will not be able obtain pleasure from as industrialized fishing and not become fideristami, and then these rods up use as ordinary Donkey - believe me examples of mass :mad:

0

142

Doker wrote:

But later, through year-two, simply not don, as can be was these harvest.

Importantly there is start. Further - more. Have human budget 250-300 Grzywna (., that can be want to for these money?

babay wrote:

To starters decided to muster Picker: Place it do from fishing pole …

Thank God, that from this ideas we have been able his warn.

babay wrote:

I think, for training and inclusion to as it catching goes, and on Spring will in sight!

Agree on 100% :flag:

+1

143

Romeo wrote:

Many, catching one on such a "malware likes", simply will not be able obtain pleasure from as industrialized fishing and not become fideristami, and then these rods up use as ordinary Donkey - believe me examples of mass.

Someone is beginning to with telescope Black Panther and gradually goes to zillion-dollar models Japanese and the English.

Someone, beginning with telescope Black Panther, here same recognized, that not his this and decided to buy an ice pick and mormyshkami (ah pret – human winter swim).

Someone bought everyone loads of expensive spinningov and three times they poloviv, understood, that they at all him not need.

In my opinion ????? its path to cognition :hobo: And its grains the price money, which earned “personally.

As on me, better after all canvassed gathering dust for in street corner technological storublevaya Black Panther, than sell for 100 dollars bought for 300-400 rods up ^ ^

P.S A here is interestingly, who from forums he launched harvest immediately fiderom have mandated level, eloquent various Salmo, Flagman, Black Panther and budgetary models Shimano?

Last edited by VIVA (Sep 3 2009 23:46:08)

0

144

VIVA wrote:

A here is interestingly, who from forums he launched harvest immediately fiderom have mandated level, eloquent various Salmo, Flagman, Black Panther and budgetary models Shimano?

Not know as on expense have mandated level, but my first feeder was Maver Thor Evolution Spigot (1,000 UAH. Now is worth), and then I bought Shimano Catana (1,200 Grzywna (. Now is worth). On the very moment more expensive udilisch appropriate me on characteristics simply not was in city of :dontknow:

0

145

VIVA wrote:

How the me, better after all canvassed gathering dust for in street corner technological storublevaya Black Panther, than sell for 100 dollars bought for 300-400 rods up.

All the more, that popylitsya, popylitsya and use to anyone. Recently trained wife as it catching, so this the most Black Panther very even right. Two years was lying. The price it then was 60 Grzywna (.

Believe, if there is no experience, the first season better start with from low-cost cordages. The coil would still blood (nor about what vykachivanii on the first speech even not goes), yes and place it or vershinku break the can be. Not all same are born with fiderom in the hands of.

0

146

timka wrote:

Recently, trained wife as it catching, so this the most Black Panther very even right.

Brutal you man (joke), that teach wife on this place it. To them harvest, need to have enough a good physical training :dontknow:

All the more, have this rods up is missing such the notion of as balance, and kill brush hands can be very quickly :mybb:

0

147

Romeo wrote:

za you man (joke), that teach wife on this place it. To them harvest, need to have enough a good physical training.

All the more, have this rods up is missing such the notion of as balance, and kill brush hands can be very quickly.

And let not think, that we on a fishing trip Beresovo :D

For comparisons gave to leave it Tica FeedBeek 3.9 Dam, it more liked Black Panther.

Can, we not about how place it are talking. This Black Panther Tele Feeder 3 Dam, test 40-80 grams. Trough 40-60 grams lurches well. At least, complaining on next day not was :dontknow: At Monday, again (Zeni on fishing trip :cool:

Last edited by timka (Sep 6 2009 22:10:48)

0

148

What coil put on Salmo Feeder 3.6 Dam, test until 90 grams, and as the very place it?

0

149

big_kujan wrote:

What coil put on Salmo Feeder 3.6 Dam, test until 90 grams, and as the very place it?

Be appropriate coil with size of on Shimano 3,000 or 4,000.

0

150

Want to purchase kit place it + coil, but have us in city of except Flagman and Bratfishing nothing there is no.

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit