All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit

Help muster kit

Posts 181 to 210 of 802

Tornado wrote:

I more Id say! Better ask and know, than silenced and look fool

And I the same way. Opinion. Ask not need one be ashamed of.

Exactly embraced the problem choice good dalnika. With price question not particularly is worth. Like as-would alighted on Preston Dutch Master 14,2futa 130gr, then began to look closely to Fox Horizon Extreme Feeder FX1 4,25m, then polazil on forums and confused. In weight zabrasyvaemykh cargoes - within 100-120gramm, but need a expanding, the accuracy of - this in order things and in way laying hands (in sense where are rising). Had forced mostly on stoyakakh.

Last edited by volvo (Feb 7 2010 19:59:19)

Volvo Duch Master an excellent choice! On my view largely surpasses Gorizont foksovskiy.

On psyche more Preston - why? In past season has acquired 12 "8 Dutch Master - in hand farewells not immediately, but then, as say, for ears not bring. Very interesting this theme, so as oblizyvayus on 130 gram, too, :cool:

Last edited by Silent (Feb 7 2010 21:08:27)

ZooM wrote:

Volvo Duch Master an excellent choice! On my view largely surpasses Gorizont foksovskiy.

Thank you of course but me would advice want to expand on that as-would need. In than surpasses? You than something from this eiaee? Or still what options there is?
Pro Fox brand, to 4-1-1 victory ,-what with different forums (and hence, too,) there is and here is personal "forumskikh" of views precisely on Preston Dutch master I until not found.

Last edited by volvo (Feb 7 2010 21:10:41)

Whenin Moscow, in gift gave tight futlyar for vershinok - thing!

volvo wrote:

Thanks of course but me would advice want to expand on that as-would need.

Given conditions alleged industrialized fishing camping on E. A hard-on and Ouite a the distance, Preston on my view will preferable to camping on K. Fishing pole several softly Fox, and means more sensitive than, ah and again-as on my view and class degistirmek. Still option this Drennan.

+2

volvo wrote:

Actually embraced the problem choice good dalnika. With price question not particularly is worth. Like as-would alighted on Preston Dutch Master 14,2futa 130gr, then began to look closely to Fox Horizon Extreme Feeder FX1 4,25m, then polazil on forums and confused. In weight zabrasyvaemykh cargoes - within 100-120gramm, but need a expanding, the accuracy of - this in order things and in way laying hands (in sense where are rising). Had forced mostly on stoyakakh.

Previous on team (on this Forum known as Edgik) tried harvest these Fox. You dumbass, that Wladimir for normal zabrosa - still try need. Sold and perekrestilsya.
Fishing pole clearly not for "the boner." Still on crazy stream eeaaneie La I would Fox Gorizont understood. If would not.
Preston DatchMaster 14.2 130gr. :blush: Put menya bought this fishing pole. Then - I. But, so request, that I its understood faster and eiaee Ideology more often. Capturing the on International of the match in the second stage. But on EO already out of the hands not has manufactured. Sochitaet might and grace. Perfectly over on zabrose kormushkami 80-100gr. Fish, she knits promise. Even with 120-one 420 grams the feeding trough resistance small gustirki ceded in hand. In general, under feeling was that I bought itself another DatchMaster, but already 13,8ft 100gr (for nesilnogo crosscurrents, but-zabrosa). And, perhaps, pick up volumes K another. :blush:

Given conditions Lvov fishing, I so understand, you for industrialized fishing carp need udilishche? An obscure impose metodnoy trough? You can ask around have Kiev karpyatnikov. They summer in Sportfishinge vygrebli all DatchMastera, and autumn - in "fishing" on Rusanovke. :D Fox Gorizont - rapid. DatchMaster - like, too, rapid on potryakh. And here is on fish predisposition of all form.

Big plus Prestonov - opportunity to purchase "native" replaceable done. Foksovskikh, at least in Kyiv, not saw.

Incidentally, on 2010 th year Preston released a new DatchMaster 14,2ft 160 grams, which just on 5 grams harder, than "130 th." Now, like, should come in "Rybalku" on Rusanovku.

+2

VIVA wrote:

By the way, on 2010 th year Preston released a new DatchMaster 14,2ft 160 grams, which just on 5 grams harder, than "130 th." Now, like, should come in "Rybalku" on Rusanovku

I here is how times found his (in sense 160-gramovyy) in Holland (himself here hanging out until), 260 evrov. And in Germany FX1 for 160 evrov with Relay in Golandiyu.

Last edited by volvo (Feb 7 2010 22:19:42)

And that - the on price known relatively 160? If not secret, afield became 130? Want buy, like sorazmerit prices with rigged. Thank you. SILENT .

Silent wrote:

A that - the on price known relatively 160? If not secret, afield became 130? Want buy, like sorazmerit prices with rigged. Thank you. SILENT .

If me question, then until - is unknown. Know, that machines with commodity toured in Kyiv. But here is that precisely time come and I organize the price will be known through Briedisi.

Given prices product from last supplies, need count on 300 the euro for DatchMastera (+ -20 the euro).

I once likened the with prices and luck, in Kyiv cheaper worked. Plus, always can be about some skidochke to agree. Seller same interested sell its product.

Silent wrote:

A that - the on price known relatively 160? If not secret, afield became 130? Want buy, like sorazmerit prices with rigged.

130-pay 261
160-pay 269
Ordered 160-cultural, until Subota now sleep will not. :huh:

Decided to try themselves in as industrialized fishing liked udilishche - U.S. 360 Atlantic Feeder 360 1.25 3 + 3 140 conditions industrialized fishing calmer, but test such to get ready, Podskajite as choice?

Last edited by Gepard (Feb 28 2010 14:05:37)

wrote:

decided to try themselves in as industrialized fishing liked udilesche - U.S. 360 Atlantic Feeder 360 1.25 3 + 3 140 conditions industrialized fishing calmer, but test such shtob natrenerovatsa, Podskajite as vibor?

Here its opinion. Which need not take as dogma.
I to udilischam Balzer am negatively. Although for starters can be and his. But for the amount, that is worth this place it can be take already inexpensive carbon fibre. For example, have firms Flagman there are good budgetary fidery. And if want start precisely with - Cubic zirconia does, then better take the same Flagman Meteor F.8 - and cheaper in two times and the form I feel safer will. For get ready most the. :rolleyes:
Incidentally, I mentioned, HEREsell as times the, about fix I spoke.

Last edited by Boev (Feb 28 2010 00:19:06)

And which model can give us some directions! And the frankly, 28.0g run off. And if and site have a lift, where buy can be, then I will very appreciate it!

Last edited by Gepard (Feb 28 2010 14:06:59)

wrote:

and kakme model podskazhesh! And the a commonplace speaking glaski rozbegayutsa. And if and site podkinesh where buy can be the I will very appreciate it!

Up on the closely:

Boev wrote:

better take the same Flagman Meteor F.8
Incidentally, I mentioned, HEREsell as times the, about fix I spoke.

Sergei, you where?

Last edited by Boev (Feb 28 2010 00:31:10)

I from Sumy! Choice there is, but mostly test until 90! Flagman watched there is interesting moments! Thank you!
I only something doubt that Volkswagen Jetta TDI, not race for the beginner?

Last edited by Gepard (Feb 28 2010 14:08:26)

Serezha. Feder kill not so perishing simply. And for stagnant water, you well ????? as the flagship of. Not very you need the form with test 150g, to hurl big weight fiderom, need some skills, and expanding not will significantly greater than under zabrose 50-shampoo trough. The most important moment - in staff the fidera go done appropriate good letterhead. Hence, by taking over feeder with more heavy test, you you can hurl the most lungs and quite heavy trough BUT! On lung the cow sheds (which most the, on stagnant water) "heavy" done work not will, as-would you not sought to "cock" vershinku in dezhurnoe state of, she will be manually the feeder fully vyravnivayas.

+1

"Heavy" done work not will, as-would you not sought to "cock" vershinku

- I understood, I nor for that not want sacrifice those for what the entire fishing - sensitivity. But on expense sequences of throws, ah that same, d start with small competitors, I hope such test with 4-5 kilogrammovymi carp, too, tackles? And the rarely but okay.

Last edited by Gepard (Feb 28 2010 14:10:23)

wrote:

-i understood, I not zashto not want sacrifice those for what the entire ribalka chustvitetelnost. But on schot sequences of throws ah shtozhe d start with malikh destantsiy, I hope such test with 4-5 kg carp, too, is? And the rarely but okay.

Sergei, you not offense, but how many times in life you was in school? Child in two years not will make such a number of grammatical mistakes! Or you specifically so write?
Whether kind, show some respect for readers this Forum and You should write of well-.
Thank you.

+2

VIVA wrote:

Sergei, you not offense, but how many times in life you was in school

On rosysky aeiaiiai never! I you vibachayu! I until rosysko iiae May oaea vdnoshennya ye ? until fdera , man bachiv podobaetsya! The vibachayte ano not aoei koreguvat. And for pdkazki spasib dopomogli I aaea ? aieo nia ? zakazuyu Flagman star Feeder 3.5m test until 100gr. Otrimayu ? imbabers introduction komplektuvati! For pdkazki d vdyachniy

Last edited by (Feb 28 2010 16:52:58)

Guys, could you tell me pro coil Balzer Tactics Br and as she for Balzer Banking Corporation magna MAESTRO HEAVY Feeder 3.6.

Fiderom enleve with this year. Mean place it UV 3 / 9 until 120gr. Enleve mostly on-start, the depth of do3metrov, expanding until 50 meters.

Want to purchase for these conditions or Volkswagen Jetta TDI feeder or Picker, so as me it looked, that ultavioletom not quite comfortable experience harvest on precept made it.
Honored at different sites, and on salapinskom found Picker Japan's Mikado black draft 3 / 0 or 2.7metra.
Dima salapin ever ever compiled praised this pikerok.
Podskajite, that take for these conditions meium, Lite Volkswagen Jetta TDI or Picker and what precisely.
Budget until 800grn.
And like would, to in further not was problems with the purchase vershinok, if will need.

viktorf
This with coil 800grn.? Or I not understood.

viktorf wrote:

Podskajite, that take for these conditions meium, Lite Volkswagen Jetta TDI or Picker and what precisely.
Budget until 800grn.

Shimano NEXAVE WINKLE RICKER 2,70 :cool:
Not'll regret it! :nope: :yep:
This simply - THlNG!
All the more, I remember, have Vitaliy (Feederals organs is 74) their there is on tasty price.

viktorf wrote:

and like would, to in further not was problems with the purchase vershinok, if will need.

And here, already, it even do! :dontknow: ;)
The qualitative veshinki to spoken native palkam - deficit dire, in case what, do need than there is, with fittings relevant.

800 Grzywna (this on feeder or Picker. Katukhu'll pick later.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Today received super mega sports pikernye rods up from Byron Hotel. Zayavlenyy test data pikerov 3-12 grams. On fact, freely concede treble overstepping test. The most soft vershinka roughly 1 / 4 oz. Build the average.

Feederal_74 wrote:

"Coarse Team Winckle Picker" in length of his 2.1 flushed - 510 Grzywna (.
"X12T Winklepicker" in length of his 2.5 flushed - 675 Grzywna (.
"X12T Winklepicker" in length of his 3 flushed - 740 UAH.

viktorf
100 bucks on Picker ?????, even wash will remain :cool:
But on fiderok Szymanowski race.
You write federalu74, he you prokonsultuet clearly!

Boris78s
Winter looked after her extensive reading Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast as serednyachyok, many pro them interisovalsya, it turned out have them only a top-selling class the most credible enforcement and the best. In okontsove took shimano.

Last edited by (Jul 14 2010 19:59:57)

viktorf wrote:

enleve mostly on-start, the depth of do3metrov, expanding until 50 meters.

For these conditions Mr. Picker here race camping on E. On made it from 30 until 50 fishing pole will work on strained, appointment she has another. For your conditions took would Lite, or a psychic lite, slopes 11ft. In such a case and sensitivity will and impose on 50m comfortable. Mikado on my glance, this for primer, dubovaty they and as Mr. Picker there at all view nothing to acquire, pamper themselves ah although would shimankoy.

+1

Comrades, and me would like hear Your opinion what about the inexpensive broskovogo khevika 3.9 / 120-140gr. Plan take itself something, but already perhaps under footprint. Season - and as say "Oh, get sleighs with summer" :) That and'm engage in kheviki.
Ideally of course within 700 Grzywna (, but + / - no one not revisit it.
If from personal experience there is than to share what about the from low-cost khevikov - gladly'll be winding th note.
Interested precisely broskovye model - in available there is only Volkswagen Jetta TDI Imperial Feder 360 / 90 from EA - aren me all, except range missiles zabrosa. Zakormochnuyu 25gr + fodder (just is obtained under 90gr) vmenyaemo'm dropping maximum on 50m, and steadily on 40-45. Very want improve this figure :) yes and exactly to expand range of conditions industrialized fishing.

Last edited by Hook (Jul 16 2010 12:24:07)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help muster kit