All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions 2

Preferred reasoning about for competitions 2

Posts 1 to 30 of 33

S.Burdak wrote:

I already mentioned history about how to zamesu prikormki suited 5 fringes grows crystal flowers when liquid world champion Alan Skotkhorn, but still times closing.
On one of ChM on train, draw, uh, planted in Neighborhood team of England.
Me had to be witnessing how Skotkhorn provozivshis with zamesom prikormki 30-40 minutes zameshav under this as least 5-6 packages sensasa safely released with zone and dumped the all build under soon tree.
That him not appreciate, I then not learned, so as still not was with him sign as now.
Until now me interestingly, that Alan not appreciate in is your dough, but submit, that 80% can be attributed to mechanics prikormki.
So that correctly add water this not simply its parca in cool mixture of.
And here is to determine the contestant adopt the brink of, for which lies victory and before which safe passage, one office in Internet not enough.
This labor several years of the participations of in for competitions.
So that not take offence for what in the preceding Summit I too simply explained vividly kneading prikormki.

Yes what can be grievances :nope:, I asked your opinion specifically on feet of and received the answer. And even in is Jaatteenmaki response perfectly understand depth thought, after all in our case even name species industrialized fishing forces to pay attention on approaches to prikormke.
This history with Skotkhornom I already where the met, an instructive case. Which suggests, that man clearly understands to what seeks, the outcome not, brought the and he without doubt all remade camping on K. The price five packs prikormki and the price victory not commensurate.

Last edited by Топор (Mar 31 2013 12:25:54)

Like would just a little bit add to that battles and last about sponsors and various stakeholders. And as their reflection - athletes.

Until there is such time, that we smetaem with counters achieve escape and not very achieve escape products and Messrs. owners brands coolness on this hands. And this increasingly from poor and faint awareness. But will come time of saturation athletes and places, when have them ah absolutely increasingly will and market strongly'll pin up - here is then, to their products push through forward BRENDoviki themselves start have for fortunate and promising compete, to their clothe, to wear tall and prigret. So that until sit on. Ope exactly and travel, such and fishing for its expense. That and believe on this temporary the length the right! For as says my the ball and chain's - let better Hypnotizes fishes than rybonkami!

+2

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

let better Hypnotizes fishes than rybonkami!

And sho one thing Different prevents? People and matched critical (reality I not pro themselves) :crazyfun:

With the rest of the agree :cool: Everyone confidence then when method exhibiting advertisements with increased the marriages and drachleny and as a consequence degenerate in company of civilized fishermen. Until this moment nothing not will change. Until not will mass civilized fishing not will need in saturation market :flag:

+1

Modicum and not in subject, but let us tomorrow stimulate our team on 33 st Club ChM-13 on bobber as soon as.
Here is the first day: http://www.worldfishing2013.org/IT/Docu … Sabato.pdf

+1

Support? Easily. To Your making the got drunk water and sink has been going, prikormka Vasha skisla. Failures.
Adopted have us so. :crazyfun:

+1

In the last time often is discussed KVKh as place conducting fidernykh competition.
Propose a in the standard of! Reconstitute and play on KVKh in district islands for yachts club http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=5 … poly=2123.
On discussion I can’t stand date 29 September. Think must fall into active autumn the munchies small fry and not only.
Format - Kiev Feeder Cup.
Await the your proposals and wishes of.

+1

Many run idea, ZEMEX can participate as master partner! ;)

+1

Алекс wrote:

Waiting for your proposals and wishes of.

And made wait, man 10 so accurately i.e. American) there are already, Sanya, importantly that would wind not was.

Let us meet and to discuss, as about the evening Monday?

ZooM
Mobster, need to have to have a word. + 1 for Monday, evening.

Чима wrote:

and made wait, man 10 so accurately i.e. American) there are already, Sanya, importantly that would wind not was.

Ah and is famously. :cool:
On Artemovke, too, often wind. Harvest particularly not problematic, and fish in our marketing and in 17 fringes and more litres reservoirs buckets. Open the its Artemovku, I why something even think weight for among the the hill.

+1

Sanya, + 1!

Last edited by Black&White (Sep 13 2013 18:02:59)

From me:
Very want format tandem.
Couples are placed every three plates of. This roughly 15 meters.
Distance between platforms not more two meters.

I think and with Lviv couple of man prognoses

"For" tandem :flag:
Question the next in such a case: Couples "ready to" or intended nationally determined must - type "torchbearer + lover of"?

duffy333 wrote:

type "torchbearer + lover of"?

'This type you lover of + torchbearer Alex? :crazyfun:
There is no, only ready to tandemy.

Чима wrote:

'this type you lover of + torchbearer Alex?

And sho? Not look like wasn? TurYst turYstom :hobo:

Am asking forgiveness, I voemozhno something missed for its (employment) and not story that wins. I always for your superb tournaments (especially in format torchbearer + tourist), but either you forgotten pro time conducting goblet friendship or want his sobatirovat. Still times am asking forgiveness, if I of mixed up, dates conducting AC. But on this stage I (hope until) am active the spectator this holiday and me there is always what learn have best athletes as industrialized fishing, games in Ukraine not little and very hope after (settlement domestic issues) conducting ChM, on Ukraine on a range of with established companies compete, will appear my stars (first place will commanders and personal) the rest seats reach the also Slavs (yes forgive the me all the rest).

The kind not worry about it you so :D First, dates not intersect. And hope, that our act; failing that to return :D A, second, this have us rather one get-together organizovuetsya - highly far from classic sports rules. Very perishing want test Kyiv created in what no, but presinge.

If with work all will norms, very like would participate with partner. Only chair or platform from of Donetsk recently pull.

I, too, visited would with wife this event is, if will opportunity :) But we not in kickback but alongside you. , too, you pressinga add. Not gonna expel after all?

Last edited by Malyshh (Sep 16 2013 14:47:34)

Friends, ah that we are going? From Scarborough couple, Triad athletes are prepared participate.

Dima, the problem is, that I have ah raze not is obtained in these weekend, I'm sorry.: '(
Scales, electronic, if need can give.

All Hi guys :cool:
Having looked on weather conditions, like is forecast sane weather on 2yu week October
We with team decided close of last training season 12-13 October.
Place - Vyshgorodskaya Quay (now a dace are biting well, and out the window on 500-700g)

If someone wants, can even ambush the latest one rock on in season. Can be modicum lichkoy modicum deuces play. Ah or the other option)
If who wants, let us's figure this out on these number of.

Us 6 - will automobile, if not stones with the sky, rain day and hard water not Golden))

In general if interestingly - let us will discuss ^ ^

+2

Watching the another Number another English magazine saw article-report about alone for competitions - all have them as usually: ???? on "platnike", format "feeder + your fishing bobber", a prize Fund 1,000 ?. All like nothing, but some that on the photo me simply has killed o.o.:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/mKfHo.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/pwoFx.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/8af0G.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/4LB63.jpg

+1

duffy333 wrote:

but some that on the photo me simply has killed

If about sadkakh the yes. And does me that this is not that different as demands hosts increased the and not culture communication athletes with fish tank. Because as such a artillery a nursery convenient not one.

Last edited by Lilian (Oct 8 2013 15:03:35)

The kind as say. Here is table results on this turnirchiku:

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/jdAsp.jpg

Decoding numbers in column "is" enough simple: 1-comes the - this mikronization, the second - ozy, the third - drachma does not exist (but this the magnitude of extremely rarely appear). I.e. weight winner averaged 262lb 12oz or 119kg 180gr for 5 hours:tired:
This same OK what-fish in a reservoir, if the average catch on stakeholder averaged 158lb (almost 72kg), and in the sum 17 participants get my ass handed to 2690lb - 1 220kg! In my opinion, number of a nursery as times adequately ulovam.
F-fuck., I write this, but simply not can recognize such :disappointed:

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 8 2013 16:04:44)

T. E. This simply "storage facility fish" on for competitions?

In my the availability of such a number of a nursery even still and those, that carp "a puncher" and traumatic for these another fish in sadkakh. So - least three: Karp, belle, hypotensive. On a carp and belle with such sparse on two have some. But would still - impressive as guys harvest the jumbo are at. Here without normal of physical Training so much not know who can beat.

Рыбак wrote:

In my the availability of such a number of a nursery even still and those, that carp "a puncher" and traumatic for these another fish in sadkakh.

By the rules English commercial increased the 2 charge judgements are even for conventional fishing: One for carp, the second for white puppies were born. So have some producers even sets there is from charge for white puppies were born and charge for carp. For example, have Garbolino such set of this Squad MAX COMMERCIAL COMBO NET SET.

I remember as something in Rakitnom "slapped the hell out of" order fantastic new tuzimanov - realistically very difficult even from water such extricate. With files fish in "sporting event" sadke like all DC was. But in Rakitnom have Bank the depth of immediately from cm wooden palette and more, and have nicknames under Bank more often quite chopped - 30-40sm.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 8 2013 17:35:12)

duffy333 wrote:

I remember as something in Rakitnom "slapped the hell out of" order fantastic new tuzimanov - realistically very difficult even from water such extricate.

I remember video with competition, where winner slapped the hell out of 127 kg small fry on makhalku. Excellent very close a hatchling pond’and weigh the chain. did you for 6 times.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Preferred reasoning about for competitions 2