All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Omens

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Although now people and not very a superstitious, but the fishermen often strictly adhere to certain enacts.

I, to example, before the first caught imaginations never spravlyayu need for on-small :no: Even if very want, suffer would still - first fish, and then in bushes. Otherwise - clear cutting failure :dontknow:

But if performed all as need to - fishing necessarily decor :cool: When, what luck for the! :tomato:

A hatchling pond before the first fish not putting. Worked even on for competitions.

Luck for the kuma (rybatsyugi with-serving autocrat): Poderzhavshis for someone else's happy a hatchling pond, nibble Crosses to poderzhavshemu :playful:

Last edited by Oleg(TS) (Jun 26 2008 17:24:07)

1. The most the main. Before as hope to throw a tackle in water utter magic words: "Hello Nicolas Don, let-me imaginations to capture."

2. If wife or someone from known starts dissuades from trip on fishing trip type: "Can not going to go chilly", need to their to impose language; and send on.

3. Never to occupy entire is thin fish even if caught 3 pieces one need to to float, and the in the next fishing trip can be nothing not to capture.

4. If I food with company and caught first fish I, can be wind down with President. I have Ah, this is great accurately not will, and here is if first I caught the latest even for 2 hours until Check-Out home, then the most big the catch of the will I have.

5. Before departure necessarily say: "Thank you Nicolas Don for what imaginations gave to capture." ???? thank you need to to speak even if nothing not caught.

Here is such I have omens. Foolish of course, but on-my ????? fisherman's there is their omens.

Ah not know - I always food simply on fishing trip, for me this recreation souls and the bodies (even on for competitions - although on them get tired of puttin physically, but this is a welcome contrast fatigue :cool:) - and vacation not one pays attention nor on what omens - and fish this at all tends to work itself out. Although and pleased when anything you catch (but fish not is goal :flag:).

oleg wrote:

2. If wife or someone from known starts dissuades from trip Gone Fishin '(type: "Can not going to go chilly", need to their to impose language; and send on.

Patstalom! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That this Olezha deysno elicited luck for the! ;) Primenima almost always! :D

Evil you :mad:, wife after Medalki on for competitions told - ah you to your fish, fishing better than vodka and peasant women on the side, yes and so you not redo - don!, and if autumn machine will you take, then on the next season launching tent and we with you touring let us :crazyfun:, can, too, pristrastimsya to what you want hobby :rofl:

Last edited by (Jun 27 2008 11:13:36)

Roma not trust :flag: Women wily create :crazyfun:

I have always are biting during lunch, lunch and telephone calls. This not luck for the - fact.

wrote:

Wu me always are biting during lunch, lunch and telephone calls. This not luck for the - fact.

Breakfast'm with sovesti exactly in 9.00 - and, as rule, through 10 - 15 minutes the tip fidera registers active poklevku.

Account for, chertykhayas, with a bologna sandwich in leftist drawn, interrupt meal and to flee to fideru, to have enough time reel in :flag:

Previous in this time is abandoning sure we, snide under, sorry, remarks :playful: In general, breakfast always passes highly lively% -)

I taught themselves years 8 ago to believe in omens living and respectively rybatsyug! Now me they (omens) bypass side and on me not work! :cool:

WILDHUNTER wrote:

I taught themselves years 8 ago to believe in omens living and respectively rybatsyug! Now me they (omens) bypass side and on me not work! :cool:

Words not boy, but husband! :cool:

wrote:

. And if autumn machine will you take, then on the next season launching tent and we with you touring let us, can, too, pristrastimsya to what you want hobby.

Here is this decision surest!

Romeo wrote:

Roma not trust. Women are conniving create.

Roma, ah not need to on all so pessimistic look! I here is with wife go on 70% fishing trips, and I exasperated, and she! Truth sometimes she me brings the when I'm excessively did held, nourished German why you the kind the entire fish?! And I its same environment, leave with President in alone, and of walking simply sleep!

On of last fishing I at all not was, people started harvest with gender fourth - four, I same in 6 only been run over by, but eiaee not less, and even more! Report I'll post an later, and pro its strategy in the penultimate day, too,.

Something in unsuitable a branch posted theme, accidentally stumbled.
In short my omens:

1. Before the first fish a hatchling pond not raschekhlyat.

2. Before the first need podsak not raschekhlyat. This foolish, but works ;-) The main thing, to partner was (wife).

3. If long and carefully prepare for an technitians, especially mnogodnevnomu, luck not will :-(

Exactly about a major.

As you treat such "avowed" you accept a, as Western wind? I so not very am :-) I dont seems, that this luck for the arose from poplavochnikov. The fishermen instinctively with morning antistatic on eastern Bank pond (to the sun beater in the back), and, when is rising Western wind, they find themselves on the priboynom Bank, respectively and nibble is improving, and under eastern (southern) wind - contrary.

On Dnieper River in Kyiv wind often emerges with morning and on the sly overflows, to noon becomes quite a decent. The main direction - the north-eastern, although accented and exclusion.

West, eastern, what the difference? Importantly to wind was against tide. Here is this luck for the accurately labor, so as under oncoming downstream wind level of water is rising, and not for whom, I think, not secret, that with upswings level water nibble always is improving.

And what about use fish in food on fishing or before it? I mentioned events this summer not-was biting, half-day (truth, was full bezvetrie, can, contributed) Beginning recall podrobnosti- this was the first day, when hostess cooked fish, caught on the eve. Until this only solili, for taranki. Trend, however.: '(

And that about, the Carthaginians did, not use fish?! :(

Here is such a history the coffeehouse, was.
Two years ago, when began engage karpfishingom, was connected me enter the amateur contest conferences, in Bilyayivka, Ukraine, on "3 common goldfish", rules several poslableny were, and outsiders in sector can be was go. Invited comrade watch as yes that is done, as enjoyed, what snap, ah and else, for "ache" facilitated.

Arrived in first day, roughly in 13 :0 0. Word for word, looked all cordage, have shown many what, but here is imaginations there is no and there is no, before arriving couple tuzikov mostly "not laps.." Became bored. Portrayed idea - party in "klabar"? Let! On three figures sprawled awkwardly party, my "the obligation." Circle. "The obligation" aide on podsake. Circle. "The obligation" Alexey (Navigator, his under these name more know), giveaways, maps taken in ru. And "steam locomotive", yes still and what. Fish "in Monster" with a good weight, not d to call,, I can't recall accurately. Appropriation of, perenazhivka, impose, weighing up the, in bag until arrival judges. Returned to "klabaru." Ended circle Alexey, my circle, previous, on "obyazalovke" Alexey giveaways. "Steam locomotive." And again laps.. Still circle, still circle, and again on "obyazalovke" Navigator fish. Exactly party not knock 'em down,. So as already was almost 16 :3 0 and me need to was to return home. In that evening they rounded up another zachetnogo ponytail.

Day the second. 5 :0 0 morning, I arrived for my body of water, slightly whether not immediately're casting your "party." Want believe, want there is no. Through almost every one-two circle on "obyazalovke" Alexey - "parovozilo", of them only one of a lame move on. Klabar was already not seems interested, was seems interested himself fact. In 11 morning left, peck ceases, until the evening took still the whether one the whether two imaginations.

Day the third. 5 :0 0 morning, again on a reservoir, completing in 11 :0 0 (or in 10 :0 0, accurately already, I can't recall). At night bombed alone tuziki, and was saddest the situation, so as Navigator behaved on first place but with very with small margin (neighbors at night took on 10.7 carp). Ah that same, rapid "variation", and with the first same away Alexey, he grapple managed to species-th. Here already and in trait gonna believe this. E?anaaao White Amur the whether on 8 kg, then whether on 9 kg. Through several circles again laps. For 5-cultural. Spharischen for morning departure in gap existed on 30 CT! 1 place, and all such.

This story long still moved about Starokonke in Odessa, and can and beyond withdrew.
Here is and think, think about not suschestvennosti adopts after such a.

Last edited by Vertex (Mar 4 2012 18:54:41)

Vertex wrote:

A that about, the Carthaginians did, not use fish?!

Na-a-ah, this busts. Fish as food love, in fish learn using, thank any sign, modicum memoirs of food. But on 99% -morskaya. In as :dontknow: