All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Posts 31 to 60 of 344

Mr.Puff wrote:

Olegs organs is 111, incidentally, and "bullets" in he-layn are available will?

Tomorrow on protyaz days aoaoou.

Oleg_111 wrote:

narodzhennya head lamayu.

And what head the break? Do in each categories product poshtuchnyy set of, not on 10sht. In please occasionally stance "the Common number of goods" and spinning to him script in which under increasingly less 10 units-button "to Order" inactive with vyskakivaniem correlative acknowledgment red color in district this the most button.
As option can be done price on 10sht + every article number below on any interest, than under purchase fewer.

Although if question is worth about how, that fasovat orders bythe piece as something not want (and this in principle and time, and costs Seller), then here no amount scripts not will help :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 16 2013 11:56:07)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

A what head the break? Do in each categories product poshtuchnyy set of, not on 10sht. In please occasionally stance "the Common number of goods" and spinning to him script in which under increasingly less 10 units-button "to Order" inactive with vyskakivaniem correlative acknowledgment red color in district this the most button.
As option can be done price on 10sht + every article number below on any interest, than under purchase fewer.

Although if question is worth about how, that fasovat orders bythe piece as something not want (and this in principle and time, and costs Seller), then here no amount scripts not will help

Edited duffy333 (Today 10 :56: 07)

Sergy, of beneficiary ? you zgdniy.
Aaea over oei pratsyum.

+1

Oleg_111 wrote:

Tomorrow on protyaz days aoaoou.

See. Appeared. Thank you! And razvesovka where - not saw. :(

Mr.Puff wrote:

I see it. Appeared. Thank you! And razvesovka where - not saw.

Vaga: 22,33,40,50,60gr., an ? in nayavnost.

'm too shy ask - and than "FiderSport" different from "entitle"?

Vovan_lug wrote:

i'm ashamed ask - and than "FiderSport" different from "entitle"?

Himself not loviv. Ale, man ui not yaksniy sealed plastic saying.
In us cargo ? zmshenim center vagi until going to move, for zblshenya dalnost polotu trough.
For techi ? weight ? teeth, for best understanding contacts ? upside.
Dapazon vag - 16,28,42,56,70,84,98,112 ? an vzamozamnn.
After o ? euee deklka prikladv.

Oleg_111 wrote:

Sam not loviv. Ale, man ui not yaksniy sealed plastic saying.

And ye vdrzniti yaksniy sealed plastic saying a neyaksnogo?

Oleg_111 wrote:

O.o. Hi,. Here is goddamn, Darn. And I bought everyone loads of vegasov with neyakisnym plastic and why the all raze they not / and the lions share lies without affairs so as numarul no. Wasn that twisted off. :tired:

From feeder sports Hua vegasov the only that bought this zakormochnye trough.

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 16 2013 23:19:42)

plastmax wrote:

A ye vdrzniti yaksniy sealed plastic saying a neyaksnogo?

Nayshov deyake vdeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-bkg4t … r_embedded

+1

Romeo wrote:

Hi,. Here is goddamn, Darn. And I bought everyone loads of vegasov with neyakisnym plastic and why the all raze they not / and the lions share lies without affairs so as numarul no. Wasn that twisted off.

From feeder sports Hua vegasov the only that bought this zakormochnye trough.

Edited Romeo (Today 22 :19: 42)

Shanovniy Romeo.
I to Anyone not navyazuyu its aoieo!
in nyakomu case NOT WANT TO kogos obraziti!
Both vibira those sho eiio pdkhodit.
Thank you.

Vovan_lug wrote:

i'm ashamed ask - and than "FiderSport" different from "entitle"?

And under than here this? To what raise our in topic pro Internet Music subject who better / who worse? And provoking representative producer? If on that matter the all trough in principle similar on each other and devise something revolutionary virtually it is unrealistic, in my opinion.
Alone trough make alone people, and other - absolutely other. Every behaved to this their by. On this market all each other competitors. And all want earn money.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 16 2013 23:52:53)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

Alone trough make alone people, and other - absolutely other. Every behaved to this their by. On this market all each other competitors. And all want earn money.

But there is tacit rules. No one will in pushing its product badmouth competitors. Even in advertising products competitors nepokazyvayut and not call.

Oleg_111 wrote:

In us cargo ?.

Or

Oleg_111 wrote:

Nayshov deyake vdeo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-bkg4t labeled rs organs is embedded

Last edited by fm967 (Apr 17 2013 00:29:07)

Oleg_111 wrote:

Nayshov deyake vdeo

Alone made from HDPE other from RR, judging by video their "Krash, Alpha Unit reporting-tests." ????? from materials there is their pros and cons, so that't need your assurances that some from plastics there is "kachestvenee" not very KAZAKHSTAN KAGAZY. Ideal option was-would on my view polycarbonate, but this only my opinion.

plastmax wrote:

A complete option was-would on my view polycarbonate,

He fragile, strikes not survive. Example oa?u cars.

fm967 wrote:

He fragile, strikes not survive. Example oa?u cars.

Under low temperatures as and propylene (example - bumpers cars. There is and another example, break CD disk?

Last edited by plastmax (Apr 17 2013 00:41:55)

Velmeshanovniy FM967.
I unt times povtoryuyu, for you - I in nyakomu case not iaiaaaany "badmouth" ? i?eo companies that!
Interesting Person zapitalas I vdpovv, "not trimayuchi stone for spinoyu"

plastmax wrote:

fm967 wrote (and):

There is and another example, break CD disk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bFnIvXELTE

bodya_ber
My browser not recognizes it format video.

Oleg_111 wrote:

Vaga: 22,33,40,50,60gr., an ? in nayavnost.

I to what on site this information not in sight. T. E. Under registration of the invoicing I have in the Recycle Bin is mired there's gravy "bullet", and what it weight - not known.

Mr.Puff wrote:

I to what on site this information not in sight. T. E. Under registration of the invoicing I have in the Recycle Bin is mired there's gravy "bullet", and what it weight - not known.

Aaea vipravlyamo.
Thank you.

On days zroblyu Upakovochnaya on 1 - 10 - 100sht.
Vrakhuvav aa? pobazhannya.
Thank you.

+2

Oleg_111 wrote:

At days zroblyu Upakovochnaya on 1 - 10 - 100sht.
Vrakhuvav aa? pobazhannya.
Thank you.

1930 you ue?i DKUMOfor vzamoporozumnnya! :flag:
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited by Mr.Puff (Apr 17 2013 12:49:43)

In ties with the inauguration this Internet world of, I putting directly here their the impression from feeders Bullet Fidersport:

17 April 2013 I decided to a bit test trough Fidersport Bullet on expanding, our ascent and the accuracy of zabrosa. Place tests - Lake Vyrlytsia (Kiev Metro), on southern outskirts of of Kyiv. Temperatures air about 17 degrees heat, wind eastern direction, sunny. :love:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/dUXaM.jpg

Feder Dutch Master by 12,8-60gr, the coil Shimano Aernos 4,000 FA (81 centimeters for 1 turnover on passport ), the cord alleged Mark Varivas, salad color of, on eye roughly 0.12 mm, with round-cross section, without shock-leader. On late twist are spaced connected noose, in that any vertlyuzhok from trough Bullet Fidersport like as Pater Noster (disambiguation), associated on-salapinski, only without averting for defence wakes up aggressivity with crocheted.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/Mg0bd.jpg

Trough I tested the easiest on 22 grams and most heavy on 60 grams. For filling feeders, in as a prikormki, was used Salapinskaya gruel, prepared in's simplified version, without types. Under zabrosakh feeders direction wind was from Left and in face, force wind the variable, with aspirations, around 3 flushed / sec.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/DxC9H.jpg

1) Since vershinkoy # 1 (the most soft)I showered only what happened to Bullet on 22 grams, first without prikormki (to enables point vsplytiya empty trough) and with prikormkoy to determine expanding zabrosa and the accuracy of zabrosa, and also other flight configurations and the power quality Bullets Fidersport.
A) without prikormki the average expanding zabrosa 66-70 gather steam; coils, our ascent roughly on 20-25 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya.
B) with prikormkoy the average expanding zabrosa 75 gather steam; coils, our ascent roughly on 50 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya.
Text or: A bit on reflection, I concluded, that such later our ascent (on 50 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya) happened because, that Salapinskaya gruel not fully're clearing out from trough, after 5m on bottom. This the porridge quite adhesive, and on the lake without strong crosscurrents, on stagnant water - vymoetsya not before, than minutes through 20-30, perhaps it me need to?! :no: . So I he launched vymatyvat trough Bullet Fidersport immediately after 5m on bottom, together with prikormkoy. Of course, any part of prikormki under vymatyvanii so, but all-??? any part of remained in bird feeder, and in a result was happening such later our ascent. To not confuse head reader o.o., I such performance vsplytiya feeders Bullet Fidersport, disused with prikormkoy Salapinskaya gruel, in further not putting :rolleyes:.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/of1ve.jpg

2) Since vershinkoy # 2 the average on rigidity / promise,I showered both trough, without prikormki and with prikormkoy.
- there's gravy on 22 grams:
A) without prikormki the average expanding zabrosa 70-72 gather steam; coils, our ascent roughly on 35-39 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya.
B) with prikormkoy the average expanding zabrosa 75-80 gather steam; coils.
Text or-usage: Under these zabrosakh I differently pripodymal feeder upward that almost vertically, then under 45 degrees, then almost horizontally. As and should expect, before just Bullet crops up under the lifted upward feeder.

- there's gravy on 60 grams:
And) without prikormki the average expanding zabrosa 78-81 gather steam; coils, our ascent roughly on 35-35 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya.
It comes) with prikormkoy the average expanding zabrosa 86 gather steam; coils.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/9xN6y.jpg

3) Since vershinkoy # 3 the most hard, I its on advice experienced immediately same blackcurrant in addition to spoken native vershinkam # 1 and # 2 - I showered the feeder on 60 grams, without prikormki and with prikormkoy.
A) without prikormki the average expanding zabrosa 73-75 gather steam; coils, our ascent roughly on 38-40 turnover from starters vymatyvaniya.
B) with prikormkoy the average expanding zabrosa 78-83 gather steam; coils.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/YU5GP.jpg

The accuracy of zabrasyvaniya directly depended on availability of prikormki within trough zabrosy Bullets with prikormkoy, when the wind a bit stikhal, highly me has pleased :cool: deviation from the predetermined benchmark relatively a slight, not more 1 flushed in the contestant or different side :flag:. Ah, and under sudden motives wind, when impose fulfilled accurately on their shopping (guess with one times, on what precisely :D) the feeder kept turning Dam on 3-5 in side :x. T. E. To do an amendment on wind, if force wind more-less' shares remains constant.
Before the onset of the every vymatyvaniya I first nobody chose take cord (arc), disposition from wind, this roughly 6-10 gather steam; coils, and only then he launched countdown :glasses:.
Both trough not received no defects from zabrosov and look, as new. Fears, that shackle with vertlyuzhkom, and legs fastening take bullets "weak" and can not withstand leverage under power zabrosakh, proved unwarranted these elements perfectly perform their functions! :cool:

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/Xcl2A.jpg

Of course, on reductions results range missiles my zabrosov contributed several factors, such as:
- this feeder I has acquired quite recently and still not until the end of studied and features that to specificity of zabrosov Dutch Masters;
- coil can be was establish with vymatyvaniem 1 flushed for 1 turnover on passport, not 81 centimeters trafficking;
- can be was use Nanofil, not braided the cord Varivas;
- can be was wait associated wind obey - in spinu- and not try to penetrate vstrechno-trolley onto a side wind, and camping on P.

But all-??? I think, that my conditions tests well fit real conditions industrialized fishing overwhelming majority of fidermenov. :hobo:
My conclusion a short and simple: I think, that Bullets from Fidersporta will interesting since as for places as industrialized fishing, so and for athletes! :flag:
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/WyhtP.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Apr 19 2013 08:11:02)

+18

Show Ask line on outcomes the report.

+3

Informatsionnoy Music onovleniy.
Pratsyu retail trade, mnmalniy Made to Order 10sht. Aeaeoi?aeuieo models ? bezkoshtovnoyu dostavkoyu.

+3

Oleg_111
Bountiful time Sous talk. Flagship of the sells entertainments kormushkami? Flushed-3 S-3 M-2 S-2

Judging by photo, Energy on site Internet retailer, ??? yes. The writing "fidersport" is read.

! Mike.
Interestingly not assumption, and Rassinier information from first.

wrote:

Rassinier information from first.

Who OK against, simply this I yesterday, not razglyadevshi, says something stupid on Forum, that flagship their trough rolls. Now have been arguing, as can and where can, correct own mistake :dontknow:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"