All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Posts 61 to 90 of 344

wrote:

! Mike.
Interestingly not assumption, and Rassinier information from first.

So, aiie torguyut our kormushkami Feeder SPORT!

wrote:

Who OK against, simply this I yesterday, not razglyadevshi, says something stupid on Forum, that flagship their trough rolls. Now have been arguing, as can.

Mike ????? drinking. :D

Oleg, Zroby klasniy flet! Ui zavazhae naspravdi?

BAMBUR wrote:

Mike ????? drinking

Yes I eat after 1st well :hobo:

+1

wrote:

Oleg, Zroby klasniy flet! Ui zavazhae naspravdi?

Hello Alex.
The kind ? iai not zavazha, let us over oei dumati!

+2

Japan, the Alexa relatively production fletov.

Still was would not poorly with feeders, earmarked for industrialized fishing on during (> 60gr), to remove "wings", for on during they only prevent. Account for their constantly cut.

Although for you this Perhaps not news.

+1

Mr.Puff wrote:

I, of course, not marketer, but let outline all its thought. Why something me seems, that most me support.

Trough for me is by no means able material (ProDiJ is true has). As a consequence, meshkoobraznykh reserves feeders not mean, yes and to carry increasingly good account for on their two, classes even matter. Already very long for this reason ignited "over by Chameleons" from It's Lefty's (and here, it turns out, their same guys such a charm of make.
Arguing against logically. For moreover, to "choking off" increasingly and the entire (virtually) me need to for 1 kit:
- weight: 42 gr. (HD-42), 56 gr. (HD-56), 70 gr. (HD-70), 84 gr. (HD-84).
- the ceiling on: Big, small.
- trough: Much (incidentally, in price commodities its there is no), average, small.
T. E. For moreover, to have de facto 12 feeders those created by different weight and volume (10 '') de face me needs to purchase 9 positions. Just something!
Subsequently, of course, need to will zadublirovat / zatroit kit, camping on E. Even 9 / 18 positions.

Their nekhitrymi mathematical vykladkami me like would prove, that the most optimal and for us, and for you option, as me see, is purchases of not less 10 various positions, not 10 units one positions, as now.
As me seems, after lifting restrictions such, as I, will to think "need to would tradable scale to feeders add, little whether, I'll cut / 'll drown / 'll swap on wobbler / will be losing my" and, most importantly, to do Made to Order, not to speak vozmuschyonno "ah and fix me 10 twin feeders?!" And close with annoyance. Browser.
Of course, this option relevant, if you auctioning the desire to work with such, as I. If same we not were entering in the number of your potential buyers - simply give us know.

P.S: Situation have copied it with themselves 1-in-1.

P.P.S: No one began visiting, as could someone seem. If whom grazed - I'm sorry, not wanted to, not with of evil, but for good sake of.

Edited Mr.Puff (2013-04-15 22 :45: 31)

For good reason FiderSport decided to spares sell,

In than is expressed the, that wings prevent? If honestly, then special difference under it catching on during with Fidersportom with become circumcised and uncircumcised his not observed. Not were have themselves such a, to with his need was 112gr, and, without 98gr :dontknow: 1425 the thickness of the the main significantly more affects, than the availability of Wings, in my opinion.
Although there is no, with his kormmushka longer plans to in thicker water, that especially its very on big depths and strong during. But with other hand she and back style of better passes. Especially this nets concerns.

+2

Your wing prevent those that parusyat in during and under a splash landing.

In during - the feeder easier to derail with seats.
Under a splash landing - "wings" increase prodolnuyu Square trough and randomiziruyut its fall. T.s under grubine 12-15 metres at the during there's gravy will each time to land differently.

For passage steep brovok anyway there is and other means (increase center vymotki, high-speed vymatyvanie and anything). Ah and if perishing so critical way - the can be and wings to leave.

Not make any attempts on absolute truth. For me shortcomings on during outweigh advantages.
P.S. Seems even in video from Zoom-but he their recommended cut.

I, too, their virtually always take shortcuts.
. Plastic trough thanks to its design and without Wings the 1949 enough well. Wings same need very rarely. Only in those conditions, in which need maximally quickly raise the feeder to the surface. This either the grasses, either intense brovka. In rest cases they simply prevent. Cons:
- Since them there's gravy longer immersed on bottom.
- At during its further yanks from point for splashdown.
- At vyvazhivanii with such the feeding trough account for shackling the speed vymatyvaniya, camping on K. Fish quickly raised to the surface and rises the likelihood the vanishing.
- How nor strange, but with his expanding zabrosa and the accuracy of embody suffers, especially under the side wind is southerly,.

Have cruise feeders there is enormous plus, which in greater extent overshadowing the all cons. Under it catching in Consolidation pace such a there's gravy raises (nekrupnuyu) fish to the surface and lifts on our ride as a consequence vyvazhivanie ranks matter of of seconds while vyvazhivanie such same fish with the feeding trough without Wings looks difficult - fish under water and constantly bucks and tries to guide the for stumbling\ cane place it constantly predisposition of tugging and is felt burden on coil - strongly fast not you flip camping on K. There is risk the vanishing\ cliff defence wakes up aggressivity.

That for speculation. Why swapping honest fishermen? 12 UAH. For magnet - this its roznachnaya the price in ordinary stores.

wrote:

What for speculation. Why swapping honest fishermen? 12 UAH. For magnet - this its roznachnaya the price in ordinary stores.

Valery, iio zrazu spekulyatsya!
Is tskavshu tsnu bert wholesale!
Yeui mozhka, sknte budlaska khoch one.
Thank you.

Last edited by Oleg_111 (May 9 2013 09:42:31)

wrote:

What for speculation. Why swapping honest fishermen? 12 Grzywna (. For magnet - this its roznachnaya the price in ordinary stores.

Not see in than speculation, if you someone from stores decided to sweep below RRP, then this his personal problems (however, think that have him trough these very quickly will disappear from sales, as this happened in Odessa, when kormushkami Feeder Sport no one not handled, for - not benefits, and why, if people is famously attainment MADCarp and for other hell is that with price tag in 25 UAH because that there there is a pastry tube filled, or still any plastic vessels produced monstruoznaya Chinese hell is that side).

Last edited by Vertex (May 9 2013 10:43:21)

+2

Not rule out your option, that the price a temporary,
But literally yesterday took itself 4 such trough on 12 Grzywna (.

Ah tsnu in 12 UAH iiaeia ? natyazhkoyu nazvati rekomendovanoyu prodazhnoyu a virobnika. So ye have nashy ? ? client the poorest factors anoaiiaeoe rekomendovanu ? perevriti ??dotrimannya not realistically, then napryamu a virobnika Objects of internet Music. Yeee at the, ye an pamyatayut aoa orntovaniy on seredny ? the great mob of cattle, caaaea? ? on request ribolovv added iiaeeea drbnogo the folk group. So from ieoaiiy de here spekulyatsya?
+ ne zvazhiti, ui 90% ribolovnikh of call on on desheviy kitayskiy product. Vnasldok x iai have znachno chastini "prodvinutikh" ribolovv not ia? mozhlivost pridbati have svoy they daniy product.

+2

I one understand not can. Producer our, Ukrainian, little moreover that goes on concessions under purchase 100 units and more to athletes, so still and receives "slap on the wrist" for this. You many 10 feeders? So owns, take Comrade, cross-reference, and take on two-three figures. In than the problem something strictly speaking? We thus same way bought trough. Threesome! One 30 ordered, the second 20, I at all 50-gives units razobrannykh ordered. You give computer components those more. So in than the complexity of the take on 10 units each your basket (their only 6 species, not given zakormochnogo size G1) + the ceiling on (short-long on 25 units) + metal weights on each end on 10-cultural those which you have the most vigorous will (I itself took 42kh20 ?o, 56, 70kh20 ?o, 84. Mentor took separately dozen G1-28 (in as a zakormochnykh) and on among the armored. All. On couple of seasons accurately ?????. Can separately d dokupat still mentor on parts, me simply so more routinely.

After as thing with kormushkami, about Will.i.am simply from prices, and stopped by to give their in city, and in city of have us them at all no one not handled, for not benefits. Why if can be sell Chinese, which come here on 2-3 UAH and are sold on 20 UAH, and people are pulling even 4000m2 as well as with Delhi.

PS: I be the believe that the price of 12.5 for these trough strongly low and its need to raising, not should lower my. As usually is done, touted the price + 200% and here same SKIDKA 50%. And all normal - all happy with.

Last edited by Vertex (May 10 2013 01:00:47)

+2

wrote:

What for speculation. Why swapping honest fishermen? 12 UAH. For magnet - this its roznachnaya the price in ordinary stores.

Did 12 UAH. This many? Yes you witness how many are worth trough from Preston Corum and camping on D. As least in two and the and 3 times more. And than they better? For me, as for lyubitelya, F.S. Simply super cool. And that concerns Wings, can on very strong during they and prevent, I have no such conditions, not can judge, but on-start, especially when the distance quite much their can be easily, quickly and without burden old rope-a-, plus they, expense of Wings not are currently running the cord that for me is, too, large plus. Good fellows guys! :cool: Whilst than something can be proud of in our country. :D

Last edited by 32 (May 11 2013 10:54:04)

+1

So no one and not says for stoyachuyu water. Speech commanded only about the cow sheds for tide (camping on E. More 60 grams).

FS trough me, too, like. And wings easier cut there where need.

Need not nothing clean up - can decide always easier and second of affairs, than then seek it is unclear where trough-nets with krylyshkami!
Pro enleve on during. Yesterday catching on Dnieper River on devices up 84-120gr. Expanding 30-40m. Dog leashes but also order Dam in diameter hadn. The main catch a dace 300-400gr.
Need were trough-nets (severe examine alternative treatments for river fodder not only should was to lend suspended matter, but and gradually give a major faction), but that with start go to the surface (under water plates of levees end and form acute "language" about which srezaetsya fish on longest tight leash). Leave type Coastal were fine to begin with, but and the 1949 worse, than like, from-for what were sawed-off shotguns. But most importantly - enough strongly on vymatyvanii treasures even with two vertlyugami. "Drinking glasses" poorly ordered fodder from-for what pace of zabrosov need was strongly cut the. From many pereprobovannykh models more just staged a precisely Fidersportovskie - with krylyshkami and-cell plug-burden.
Yes, on devices up on falling they parusyat more, than ordinary. But in such conditions would still not point, and had a prikormki on direction tide is obtained, in my opinion.

Last edited by duffy333 (May 12 2013 15:33:57)

In no clothing left put on individually trough buy can be Hebrew: Only from 10sht!?

Only from 10 units, but can be motley weight and kormoemkosti.

Excellent trough!
Have us, in Belarus, the price get back a little more - this notorious. And on 12 bought these would, at all, not fiercely without much consideration!

i.wild wrote:

Wu us, in Belarus, the price get back a little more - this notorious.

Certify 20-25 gr. Not be cheap :D

lenin wrote:

in no clothing left bythe piece trough buy can be Hebrew: Only from 10sht!?

Bountiful days!
In Fair available the retail trade!
Vrakhuvali pobazhannya our the!

wrote:

Confirmed 20-25 gr. Not be cheap

I vvazhayu, ui Price on fdernu the feeder 20-25grn. Not is real!
After Price not for rozkhdnogo materalu!

Oleg_111 wrote:

outskirts days!
In Fair available the retail trade!
Vrakhuvali pobazhannya our the!

Already has understood THANK YOU :flag:

Here such deal - like same weight vzaimozamenyaemye -- but as would to know price only cargoes - I something on button was pushing on site, but the big info not found? Or was pushing in not the right place

wrote:

here such deal - like same weight vzaimozamenyaemye -- but as would to know price only cargoes - I something on button was pushing on site, but the big info not found? Or was pushing in not the right place

http://www.ru.feedersport.com/index.php … path=65_67

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"