All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"

Posts 151 to 180 of 345

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

exe! Thank you. Now would even green popustilsya smallness of

FS
Incidentally, already after all the end of the March - as the case with novelties? Interestingly to know although would in than newness lies and understand, modicum roughly, that same this will be.

Edited SerhiiSkljarov (Today 19 :07: 42)

Already virtually ended form of of our new brainchild. As only can get away with press the first copy I immediately same'll post an photo and describe product. Hope you please!

Oleg_111 wrote:

It virtually ended form of of our new brainchild. As only can get away with press the first copy I immediately same'll post an photo and describe product. Hope you please!

Very interestingly look! :cool: table :)

Oleg, I something not overtaken perhaps. :dontknow:

Oleg_111 wrote:

To all registered users Forum, are warrants on first same purchase!

What need to do something?!

Until Olega there, a bit information for little leavening: I, too, was this question, truth discovered inregime - coupon is given in the form of discount on purchase, in dependence from value of your invoicing. There is credit 3%, 5%, 10%. Naturally, than more sum invoicing, the more credit. For themselves clearly postponed in memory, that 10%on purchase sum game more 500 UAH. Any number of even treasures, but not d to speak moreover, that accurately not remember, lest no one not be confused :)
Coupon on first purchase - means, that you under purchase will coupon, which can be bear to it same (will discount immediately). As I understand, in the usual regime couponwith opportunity be used by with the next order.

Question: Observed that to models feeders C1 and number go top marginal weight 70 grams, and N1 until 112.
My basic weight for industrialized fishing 84, 98 and 112.
This bug site or this such a marketing vision?

Alexcd83 wrote:

super!
Only would still know, what credit.

Gladly you answer. For members Forum, warrants are on first same purchase!
Under increasingly from 150 UAH - 3%
300 UAH - 5%
500 UAH - 10%

+1

SerhiiSkljarov wrote:

As Olega there, a bit information for little leavening: I, too, was this question, truth discovered inregime - coupon is given in the form of discount on purchase, in dependence from value of your invoicing. There is credit 3%, 5%, 10%. Naturally, than more sum invoicing, the more credit. For themselves clearly postponed in memory, that 10%on purchase sum game more 500 UAH. Any number of even treasures, but not d to speak moreover, that accurately not remember, lest no one not be confused
Coupon on first purchase - means, that you under purchase will coupon, which can be bear to it same (will discount immediately). As I understand, in the usual regime couponwith opportunity be used by with the next order.

Dobryi day, Sergei.
Thank you you that responded. All is true!

Plotnik wrote:

question: Observed that to models feeders C1 and number go top marginal weight 70 grams, and N1 until 112.
My basic weight for industrialized fishing 84, 98 and 112.
This bug site or this such a marketing vision?

Dobryi day.
There is no, model C1 and number differ from N1 in scope largest and weight until 70 "grape". But they all fully vzaimozamenyaemye! Can be TUR weight and enjoy the models the C2-112gr.

, but I suggest that to visit our Internet Music, season not fast approaching!
WWW.FEEDERSPORT.COM

Art96 wrote:

also we itself such bought. Made normally. Even with transshipment in N-Tagil the price When does acceptable. Await the liquid water - d try.

In past weekend potestil data trough - the impression well positive.
His suit cohorts people were engaged in perhaps whether to purchase such in current conditions.

Dobryi day.
Yes, you can to purchase our products in any for you convenient time!

Adding news from The numbers "Feeder SPORT"

Improving feeders "Feeder SPORT"

http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1405/b5/5659f92c0517.jpg

+1

outskirts days, axis ? viyshla our novelty 2014 the

first photo for obgovoren:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i626/1407/c4/5c67cc33351f.jpg

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1407/6b/2078dcbfa5d7.jpg

Last edited by Oleg_111 (Jul 1 2014 13:48:55)

+2

Perhaps all ??? better was would have small "armored" 4 fasteners under my weight - as have big "armored." Perishing very delicate look these or plastic jumpers of. Even despite small weight and volumes of feeders.
Looking on these jumpers of I have in anybody the 1949 associations with kormushkami from guru - Cage Feeder. Good trough on its the idea of, but perishing very gentle sealed plastic saying - quickly World of peremychechki. Precisely on them more just pressure under the filling trough.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 1 2014 14:42:02)

duffy333 wrote:

Probably all ??? better was would have small "armored" 4 fasteners under my weight - as have big "armored." Perishing very delicate look these or plastic jumpers of. Even despite small weight and volumes of feeders.
Looking on these jumpers of I have in anybody the 1949 associations with kormushkami from guru - Cage Feeder. Good trough on its the idea of, but perishing very gentle sealed plastic saying - quickly World of peremychechki. Precisely on them more just pressure under the filling trough.

Edited duffy333 (Today 13 :42: 2)

Thank you you Sergy.
I ? ney aaaaouio testuvan 1930 close zupinitis on 2 legs, so zruchnshe zabivati fodder. But on rakhunok a house was, o ? legs vitrimayut not one season! I nadyus, ui i ? ney then kormushok in prodazh, pokupts protestuyut ? napishut nai ?sposterezhennya.

Last edited by Oleg_111 (Jul 1 2014 15:01:44)

+1

Let-God to so all and was. When wait the emergence of in retail sale? And what precisely weight? How I understood on photo this 10gr and 20gr.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 1 2014 15:04:51)

duffy333 wrote:

give God to so all and was. When wait the emergence of in retail sale? And what precisely weight? How I understood on photo this 10gr and 20gr.

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :04: 51)

Nadyus, ui i ? ney nashogo povernennya ? rland aaea aoaoou. Gradatsya gram it on daniy moment - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 "grape". Look, maybe I do aooe blsha, let us divitis on neooao ? ?.

Bazhano uia aoee vagoyu 30,40,50 kobzars potrbno dalny impose, and under vtr sam rozumte, chekamo services they like or dislike.

So they have: http://www.ua.feedersport.com/index.php … uct_id=122
Is famously fly, remarkable the 1949, volume of for summer as times :cool:

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 1 2014 16:16:45)

+1

These big for my face, and need smaller flight configurations characteristics will much better.

wrote:

Those big for my face, and need smaller flight configurations characteristics will much better.

See cargo iiaea aooe on 30-35 "grape".

wrote:

Those big for my face, and need smaller flight configurations characteristics will much better.

Sorry, that mention other producers in this the Frost :blush:. AKhS mini-bullets with successes-rope at all times 35gr and 50 g of. Or trough-bullets with ring burden from the Doc - have him at all "under Made to Order" can be products get.

+1

http://s019.radikal.ru/i615/1407/c7/01d1cf3f2e93.jpg

WWW.FEEDERSPORT.COM

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Dobryi day!
Why there is no feeders with large shipments? Say: 120, 130, 150 gr. Jobs, very even pressing weight.
Can be whether their produce a under motivated?

Dobryi day.
When trough Feeder sport emerged on light, was vision do weight until 4 oz (112 the State Russian Museum. Regarded that this will abound. You the first turned to us with so proposition, we his think this through!
Do such weight under Made to Order can be, but forms costly.

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

I think, that not only I will glad thus Van, but and dneprovskie fly fishermen, too,
Trough excellent, but jobs, 112gr. Bears as foam

Thank you you!

Thank you you for such reviews.
We do incarnate this in reality!

Alexcd83 wrote:

I think, that not only I will glad thus Van, but and dneprovskie fly fishermen, too,

Support.

Not scrolling in the details
Yesterday catching on Dnieper River have OK / Afghan bridge kormushkami 28 grams from filesystem
Gave each - I such weight not recognized previously
Not it, but showed on is famously

Yes I and so understand and support what he wants
I have 90% feeders 90 +

This Account Has Been Suspended

That with a? o.O

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Commercial announcement » Informatsionnoy - Music kormushok "Feeder Sport"