All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 5

Posts 331 to 360 of 510

Mentality purely our. Buy ZAZ-966, and through every couple of years-a new. Parts-'re awash. Repair it-not want.
I have neighbor with so approach on machines.
Purely empirically-4.1 peredatka-tyagovitaya katukha.10 balloons-far more-and light on the process, and dolgovechnaya.590 gr-yes, not a bit of fluff, but vzmesh in hands-mash vsch.
Text or coils in the hands of not kept and in eyes not saw-a shoe at not both

Mike and you for what coil wrote?

Post 330

I do not, buy it cheap, then think, think that would buy such a same and spare parts will remain. Me such approach to things not very likes.

All Hi that you say about, grease ABU GARCIA OIL & Lube- STANDARD iiaeia use or advise that the another for coils Preston.

GREYSS wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi that you say about, grease ABU GARCIA OIL & Lube- STANDARD iiaeia use or advise that the another for coils Preston.

Yes normally come. Only from the old lubrication wash need necessarily.

Podskajite who knows what lubrication better use for the main couples?
Dayvu with elevations or Penn blue?

+1

soo77 wrote:

Say, is who knows what lubrication better use for the main couples?
Dayvu with elevations or Penn blue?

Link

+1

Interesting movies. I, it turns out, still and correctly stink at this.

soo77 wrote:

Say, is who knows what lubrication better use for the main couples?

It is important, for SOEs what coils. Several different lubricants which are used, in dependence from size coils and material couples.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hence a little yellow nepoganaya
http://i.piccy.info/i9/cff19b1e985646f18a0c6bd5c93bc671/1422658208/20560/795169/grd_500.jpghttp://i.piccy.info/a3/2015-01-30-22-50/i9-7661613/500x225-r/i.gif
"Shamanbalon" for couples not very. Like universal, but nowhere concretely. However, harm from it special not will. The red dot Quantum and sinenkaya Penn roughly are equal, lots and well universal. Molybdenum better enemy provide.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 31 2015 03:28:21)

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. The reference

Beg a small comment to this:
Some reels have service ports, and people usually drop oil in there. I advise against this. The only thing that should go through a service port is spray grease.
Here comrade Alan several wrong. About these about founding need forget times and forever. Nor so does grizzly, nor oil there to poke need not. Only're going to ruin move coils, and can be and much bigger problems than trouble get. Strange, that he own experience to this not came. Parsed same coils major shitload of. Is logical suggest, that and brought together.
And still. UA indicators-40 enemy coils. Friends - bursting care solution for the entire nemetallicheskogo and purified indoor gasoline for the entire metal.

+1

G R E Y wrote:

I beg itself a small comment to this:

Ah finally you its have read. :cool:

Without grievances, correct its Bly makes his move, on your. As used to say our beginning of the Razvedotdela "90% all joints, occur not because of raddolbaystva, and on elementarnomu of negligence, or misreading of issue." Think he was rights.

Pro service dyrdochku: The advice certainly counts on erudite Yanks use, 85% which, on statistics, not know as wheel have car replace. On our forums hope you not met question: "Why on a coil there is hole for pouring butter, but there is no schupa for verification his level?" Hi,, ah yes. In the TRC machines and reduction gears looms same he there is (or window from glass), strange. :dontknow: So let modicum they spray, than. Lewt on labelled inward. :D

About WD-40. Think from the same the opera. This the crux of the today the-the firm with additives. Not the worst option from possible. This our know, that there is "Julie", and some still and remember, that BR-00, still and better Nefrasa.

Here is you and of food advice for "our." For something you respekt and uvazhuha. But isklyuchenie please my first paragraph. You all-??? pros, and access with obtain have you on any taste of. And in our provinces? Yes adjusted for current price? Silicon(for cord and coils in one vial), here is and the entire choice. Ah if from whom old reserves Mikado remained. Ah if still Abu Garcia hit this. Penn, already strongly find need. Ardent already has vanished as class, yes and is worth. O.o. Dayva and dura-Ace? So in "shaytanballonakh" only, yes and the cost of come already with fiscal coil. Here is such brother realities. Well modicum Institute of State and Law on factory floors bag some good stuff can be. And with dense there not very, - solid oil, litol, nigrol. And then Zaporizhya. :D

G R E Y wrote:

And still. UA indicators-40 enemy reel. Friends - bursting care solution for the entire nemetallicheskogo and purified indoor gasoline for the entire metal.

Seryoga, and than Poland purified indoor kerosene (today the-the firm) refined of gasoline? Gasoline more aggressively will.
WD40 half uaytspirit, 15% mineral oil.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Pro service dyrdochku: The advice certainly counts on erudite Yanks use, 85% which, on statistics, not know as wheel have car replace.

I decided not stupidly to follow published recommendations, but on personal experience ensure, so whether afraid of "Damn" - camping on E. Fill butter in spetsdyrochku - "somehow his them paint" all sorts of pundits? :dontknow: .
The entire past year-old season 2014, somewhere through every 3-4 fishing otkruchival the plug (and drip forever 2-3 breath butter from Simano in proverbial the hole there its coils Shimano Ultegra CI4 5500 XSA. However no runaway in work coils in the process subsequent fishing trips I not observed.
All-same, Narrator: Intrigued by harsh offered some forums relatively the spraying incalculable damage rulebook coils in a result pouring butter in spetsdyrochku% -), I not, as a bit lazy comb through the forums have and YouTube on subject self-scrum, clearing, lubrication and the reverse of assembly coils, Yeah these deeds on their own and witnessed boy left all alone He, in what able-said coils :O.
To my the surprise of and joy, absolutely no defects I not found :-reel proved "more lively all survivors", and coil works, as Swiss clock! :crazyfun:

+1

Vadkh wrote:

Petrol more aggressively will.

Vadim, purely for Help. Not chemist I, purely esli surveillance. When "Julie", was even shoe, I not share prices since 2000 caught. Then its worsen until BR-00. This I remember, So here is and bling after degreasing could long lie not rzhaveya. And hands "not still had the hots" after washing. Then his again worsen until Nefrasa. Iron sometimes grew strongly to rust. (Accounted for immediately in Gallium sodium kunat). And aposlya washing all covers it white with a taint of. Hands, too,, yes and "still had the hots" strongly.

Now under all these brands model all and OuTdone. Better not became.

On degreasing,, too, dovdkovo: "Under obezzhirivanii organic solvents would be another not to permit pollution solvent (gasoline, today the-the firm) more than to 5 g butter on 1 affairs"

Dood wrote:

I decided not stupidly to follow published recommendations, but on personal experience ensure, so whether afraid of "Damn" - camping on E. Fill butter in spetsdyrochku - "somehow his them paint" all sorts of pundits?

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, ah start with, that first I not be backtracking this way, and such same as you campaigning investigative lover of.

Second, I wrote the next, and nothing more:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

So let modicum they spray, than. Lewt on labelled inward.

Third. If I suspect, that couple I have that looks sexy synthetic greasing, then starts to there something (perhaps mineral water) ah not d. Perishing pardon. Precisely because, that I a lox and not know intricacies of. Not cheap the disobedient good reel. Nor whom nor to what not urge. Experiments - deal both noble, but often strongly expensive investment.

Fourth. If stink at this himself, and know than, then then already can be options.

+1

Coils times in season'll disassemble fully. My WD-40. Stink at this cheap terms of a set of from Argent brook, there and completely fluid and dense.
Problems there is no.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

In-quarters. If stink at this himself, and know than, then then already can be options.

Entirely support! :cool:

+1

Oleg_GOR
In Gallium? Horror. I as chemist you Id say no organic solvent not protects from rust. Last resort "uses brute force to coerce" crops with the surface. And ??? yes, were dissing you all same likely in nitrite, A UA indicators-40 this at all shoes as aviation antiobledenitel, 40 because 40-I attempt to) not think that he strongly eats all alloys, of which mastyryat katushki-)
But lubricates,, I prefer give znayuschemu cheloveku-)

Last edited by himik (Jan 31 2015 11:40:08)

84 wrote:

coils times in season'll disassemble fully.

Is that something and bearings, too,? O.o. (Have you read the and saw such recommendations).

P.S. This joke. Maxim, not in offense, simply I have name this offices as something causes "strange feelings", still since the the emergence of their voblerov. Incidentally, all proved, advise revere catalogue this firms, especially the partition coils. Not regret. Link

have them, at least thick, my, means guaranteed, than birth in on Preston. In them solid oil what either they are perceived at all.
And, honestly say, I not very the and understand, why in reduction gears and controlled strictly for bearing, working on such small scandisk and maximum times in week, apply lubrication on 1000r for 50 gr :no:

himik wrote:

in Gallium? Horror. I as chemist you Id say no organic solvent not protects from rust. Last resort "uses brute force to coerce" crops with the surface. And ??? yes, were dissing you all same likely in nitriT-)

Ah here is Razza-by the sand fly these chemists, them would only to bukavkam potseplyatsya. :crazyfun: Of course mistake, you rights. Question not in protecting from rusting, and in is that she an after drying and quite quickly. Why? Ah so who of us chemist? Skumekay, what there right in the process reduction of gasoline. I here wooden.

himik wrote:

not think that he strongly eats all alloys, of which mastyryat katushki-)

Again same not special, but me confounds the next:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

"contaminated obezzhirivanii organic solvents would be another not to permit pollution solvent (gasoline, today the-the firm) more than to 5 g butter on 1 affairs"

And in UA indicators there are already oil (and not only). As will lead it themselves in a mixture with other oils? I don't know. Here again you room for use of professional knowledge.

Oleg_GOR
Oblomis-) my determine-elektrokhimiya-) this as doctor my beg to remove appendix. Pollution parafinami, gasoline and "white spirits" on dismissed raze not affect. Compatibility various lubricants which-only over- route. Yes and I to its shame, coils acknowledge masteram-)

84 wrote:

And, honestly say, I not very the and understand, why in reduction gears and controlled strictly for bearing, working on such small scandisk and maximum times in week, apply lubrication on 1000r for 50 gr

So this. Marketing however. So much same certainly is worth and barrel from which then on brand on the into every tube razlivayut.
Is that something coils weight 250g. Can cost 55 000rub? This 220 rub / g o.o. To Help, the price silver content just 38.5 rub / Propulsion Not otherwise and gold with platinum there add? :crazyfun:

And to was and leaner and meaner, here is here and talk-speak.

himik wrote:

oblomis-) my determine-elektrokhimiya-) this as

It and correctly. Just know cannot be. And words your respect cause. :cool: A science, she moreover. I as something bubble blockbuster because, that: "After progress through magnetic field, from water under coldness not precipitates karbonatka." Razza-by the sand fly, science not proven (even in theory), but she OK not marks a disease. O.o. Pity bubble something. :dontknow:

himik wrote:

. Not think that he strongly eats all alloys, of which mastyryat coils.

Incidentally, about alloys, "of which mastyryat reel": As something I has acquired quite-" progressive "coil from Polish firms Konger (somewhere I mentioned already its on this Forum, m kiddin couple of years ago," nezlym, tykhym word " :crazyfun:), with be defeated through security-asynchronous traction characteristics, close to Shimano Exage 4,000, but cheaper somewhere in 3.0 - 3.5 times! :O
"Secret" opened after the first same fishing under rain: "Fusion, from which smastyrili" coil from Konger, literally on next day, began to rust. In many places, even without my amatory "lubricating intervention" from outside :tired:.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu finally you its have read. :cool:

Once read increasingly, that he writes. Then became find, e-e, inaccuracies) But and now read counterpart, albeit without bigotry.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

. Pro service dyrdochku: The advice certainly counts on erudite Yanks use, 85% which, on statistics, not know as wheel have car replace. On our forums hope you not met question: "Why on a coil there is hole for pouring butter, but there is no schupa for verification his level?" Hi,, ah yes. In the TRC machines and reduction gears looms same he there is (or window from glass), strange. :dontknow: So let modicum they spray, than. Lewt on labelled inward. :D

Ftyo, nibudet more no holes in on. Until simanovtsev has peaked, that from them alone trouble.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Skyfall about WD-40. Think from the same the opera. This the crux of the today the-the firm with additives. Not the worst option from possible. This our know, that there is "Julie", and some still and remember, that BR-00, still and better Nefrasa.

Can be. In malointeresnye questions I not'm diving. Prefer not be the most smart and remain obedient to prescriptions. Kolosha different the case, usually a good suggests nose. And after washing in sight, net detail or with plenochkoy.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

A in our provinces? Yes adjusted for current price? Silicon(for twist are spaced and coils in one vial), here is and the entire choice. Ah if from whom old reserves Mikado remained. Ah if still Abu Garcia hit this. Penn, already strongly find need. Ardent already has vanished as class, yes and is worth. o.O

Prices as prices. Money are worthless in 2.5 times, and have us in occupations prices work not have changed. Time such, all this tyagar we pull. Nothing, we'll push through.
On obtain - even not know, that advise. Penn, Abu, Quantum - they similar, and well suited. Are worth inexpensive.
Arden not very relevant. They try to to do uzkospetsialnye lubrication, and not without success. But their so does grizzly only for couples have. ????, for perform coils.
Benzene, litoly and anything - this already tin. Masochism some.

Last edited by G R E Y (Jan 31 2015 13:05:48)

Dood wrote:

"The secret" opened after the first same fishing under rain: "Fusion, from which smastyrili" coil from Konger, literally on next day, began to rust. In many places, even without my amatory "lubricating intervention" from outside

But already not causes doubts country producer. :crazyfun: Lozung "Domennuyu stove again - in every yard" not has passed a gift. "

Have us in is year wash their hands on the evening honed finish shard, for solidolom children go decisional laziness was, so probryzgali handling silicone, wrapped them in strech and dispatched. On the morning its low-profile approach have an executive. She not rusted shut, all right, she almost is black with rot anyways. o.O

Pictures there is no under hand, but there is other. On the week flowed form of. Ah as flowed, podkapyvat starters. Ah it's dripping and get with it. Wash their hands and disassembled only on next day. Outcome contact have become with water in for days:

http://se.uploads.ru/t/8JUNS.jpg

I have tsirkulyarka 20 years on the street under kholschevym sack sack stood in line for. Plates of ground from conventional St3. Without processing. Used to wipe down rukavichkoy. Blyastit however jobs. :dontknow:

+1

I year four ago traveled Gone Fishin '(in our area. Rural-urban divide in the interface Bajaus areas, 123 human official population.
Arrived-on road to otkhozhemu community the table, on which lies the pulley for the saws, glitters. Its people through 10 days-glitters, 're vile. And night cold, with personnal use. And around the farms rooftop from galvanizing process, slightly matte only have become, and so, as the new arivals.
I have homes this the pulley porzhavel would to by the evening. And zinc-coated the mesh for couple of years a redhead has become. Otake.

Dood
Strange iron not the most fusion to create katushek-) their make mostly from dyuraley tsamov and magniev. And they not rzhaveyut-) Corrosion-white grout, incidentally precisely for this reason their cannot be to poke in ieo?eou, because there except nitrites very much concentration of Caustic. And not Buy more conger conger.