All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 5

Posts 361 to 390 of 510

! Mike.
! Mike.
This, say in Siberia there is seats if elk we're losing in swallows meat prevraschaetsya-)

And a beautiful dry with trees based and the sultana some where. And this not say, and medical fact.
With were an elk, it is unclear-nor flies, nor scavengers. Vacuum some.
Pro klestov fable heard-pine couple's Godparents entire life eats and balzamiruetsya himself a. In my opinion bullshit.

himik wrote:

strange iron not the most fusion to create coils

The first, that has come to mind.

Hello Anyone reflecting!
Would stand before choice, ah and in a whole 4-1-1 not would prevent, on ekstrakhevi flushed / have:
ULTEGRA CI45500XTB
Dimension type of :5 500
-in bearings :5 + 1
Peredat. The number of :5, 3 :1
Weight (gr) :4 55
Capacious shpuli (mm / flushed) :0, 30-390 / 0.35-290 / 0.40-210
Turnover pens (centimeters) :1 05
The spare shpulya :1
Max. Tormoznoe effort (kg) :1 5.0
The price the old in district 14tr, but this of C4, I regard not of C4 have them except weight characteristics in a whole are uniform.

Characteristics “Daiwa - Opus plus E5000A ”
Producer :D Aiwa
Weight (gr) 420
Number of bearings 5
Complectaion Zapasnaya a metal shpulya
Burden on Friction clutch (kg) 15
Filament winding for turnover pens (centimeters) 94
Volume of shpuli0,35mm / 310m
Ratio the number of 4.9 :1
Friction clutch forefront
The price now 5600r

On dry figures Dayva looks griven from, and favorite search category: Weight, pull ah and exactly the price!
Exactly, that this Shimanka a cool the coil and so known)
Ineteresuet the review on dayve and simply subektivnye opinion.

In advance thankful, Alexander)

http://se.uploads.ru/t/qnD8t.jpg Rive R4000 Feeder

Black Anodised Aluminium Spool
Coated Carbon Handle
Ball Bearings: 10+1
Disc Front Drag
Jointed Spiral Winding
Infinite Anti Reverse
1 Spare Spool
65cm line per handle turn
Capacity 0.28mm - 180m
Weighs 420g

"Notable pleasant thing, tea costly is worth." (With)

zloyartist
“Daiwa - Opus plus E5000A ” - in no way case. Now cracks a noble Guano. The review write not d, better believe me on word.

Last edited by G R E Y (Feb 1 2015 13:35:34)

Thank! Believed, those more than, that found Mr. Shima from 5500xtb on "old" price.

майк wrote:

"notable pleasant thing, tea costly is worth." (With)

Have Germans saw its on 89 the euro for 3,000-the test, 97 for 4,000-the test and 106 for 5,000-the test.
Me in this center of the spool with first glance iai?yaaao one thing - carboxylic here. Fix carboxylic here under weight coils in 420gr?? I still understand whether she superlegkoy and has been conducted the struggle for every grams, but here pro this to speak not account for.

I gave a talk, as "though karbonom here." On photo only direct part of between sharniromm and knobom carbon fibre reminds.

! Mike., this precisely carboxylic here. Known and the prevalence, often meets under the most different brands.

I OK anything! - Tej. I even "soated" through Google alert on translate. This Duffy was.
Carbon in it only lever-I correctly understand?

Last edited by майк (Feb 1 2015 18:47:37)

G R E Y wrote:

this precisely carboxylic here. Known and the prevalence, often meets under the most different brands.

Pure Fishing Forever :D

+1

And what with Pyure phishing not so? I Abu Garcia always strongly revered.

майк wrote:

A Th with Pyure phishing not so? I Abu Garcia always strongly revered.

Aw, that's sad with PyureFishing until, in sense massacres With. But believe, hope, waiting for.

майк wrote:

A Th with Pyure phishing not so? I Abu Garcia always strongly revered.

When she self-was. Although until still in Sweden and Japan incisions excellent made, but the arenas already all under one-size incisions (Pure Fishing)

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 1 2015 21:02:42)

Incidentally, respect for this firm remained purely platonically. Until I around fishing pole pritantsovyval, his [.
Ah, and on Feders Abu not man so much :dontknow:

Embarked question, about a new coils for fidera Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA BIG RIVER 14 'HEAVY observed with / 120
The cord Sunline the cord CAST AWAY PE 20 a1,600.. But plan his replace on 16lb
Conditions industrialized fishing very tough, Dnepr river, a strong for, many dead Tsepov, trough 100-120gr.

Guys help pick a budget option, on one season. And the with current course $, normal katushku- prices space!

Until regard such options:
1. Coil Flagman Bullet Feeder 60
2.KORUM Katushka KXI FREESPIN 60 REEL

Flagman Bullet Feeder 60 on weekends kept in the hands of, pleasant katukhen for their money, and in the current time at all in my opinion thing.

Masakary wrote:

Terms industrialized fishing very tough, Dnepr river, a strong for, many dead Tsepov, trough 100-120gr.

I would proposed FiderMaster flagmanovskiy, but Brazilian site their there. Truth there are many its "dairy sisters."

Z. L? - 1649. Under such conditions industrialized fishing Kastevey not pity?

VDA wrote:

I would proposed FiderMaster flagmanovskiy

, too, his viewed, but now his there is no in sale

VDA wrote:

Z. L? - 1649. Under such conditions industrialized fishing Kastevey not pity?

The cord is famously holds all of gravity conditions :))
For season can Dam two lost cord, rigging see on meter leader from flyurika. (Pater Noster (disambiguation))

Last edited by Masakary (Feb 18 2015 14:25:44)

Masakary wrote:

snap see on meter leader from flyurika.

Metrovyy- this clearly not shock-leader. Shock should perceive burden under zabrose, so and length sootvetstvuyuschaya- udilishche + sves + three-four turnover on shpule.
Metre slice of-this tooling :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Metrovyy- this clearly not shock-leader. Shock should perceive burden under zabrose, so and length sootvetstvuyuschaya- udilishche + sves + three-four turnover on shpule.
Metre slice of-this tooling

I and not spoke that shock-leader.

There is 2 notions::
1. The shock of leader
2. Leader (sneg-leader)

Am asking their not be confused, this different notions.

Last edited by Masakary (Feb 18 2015 15:22:11)

So, means so. Is obtained, that I'm merging one and the other.

Masakary wrote:

, too, his viewed, but now his there is no in sale

Moreover, when I picked up in the flagship hit coil (me its with and Mykolayiv brought) and gave choose in no clothing left from two past (for that them thank you), then said that Made to Order new coils FM not the planned. On the researchers (sister reel) other brands I would not be distracted, so as the price strongly overvalued. I would advised look narrowly to "Bullet 60", if would not found FM, then bought these would itself its.

Feder master a new found on the hands of and proposition with sales there is no. FM with bullet's 60 it is difficult to compare, wins. F. Master. Replacement can be find only Feder Master evoks they identical but on price it is difficult say. Himself you've grieved long for FM and bought bullet's 60.

Masakary wrote:

.KORUM Katushka KXI FREESPIN 60 REEL

Masakary wrote:

Has risen question, about a new coils for fidera Shimano SUPER ULTEGRA BIG RIVER 14 'HEAVY observed with / 120
Cord Sunline cord CAST AWAY PE 20 a1,600.. But plan his replace on 16lb
Conditions industrialized fishing very tough, Dnepr river, a strong for, many dead Tsepov, trough 100-120gr.

Guys help pick a budget option, on one season. And the with current course $, normal katushku- prices space!

Until regard such options:
1. The coil Flagman Bullet Feeder 60
2.KORUM Katushka KXI FREESPIN 60 REEL

I would posovetaval KORUM Katushka KXI FREESPIN 60 REEL himself'm using such the second season-reproaches there is no katukha for their money many run.

+1

All thank you for advice!
Yesterday took itself all ??? Katushka Flagman Bullet Feeder 60 in Tourist, was and feeder master in available, had turned a both, in wizard not grassroots move and the unwieldiness, yes and seller Yura advised all ??? Bulleit, take!

+1

Masakary wrote:

Anyone reflecting thank you for advice!
Yesterday took itself all ??? Katushka Flagman Bullet Feeder 60 in Tourist, was and feeder master in available, had turned a both, in wizard not grassroots move and the unwieldiness, yes and seller Yura advised all ??? Bulleit, take!

The good katukha for their money.

+3

Masakary wrote:

Anyone reflecting thank you for advice!

Is worth such a I have on khevike, seen already much and even one times skupnulas-but further serves faith and true. Katukhoy exasperated on all 100%.

+3