All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 5

Posts 391 to 420 of 510

Could you tell me who enjoyed coils Matrix Super Feeder 5500
Under Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik, as she in work? "Coil?

Bountiful time days! Not has found a suitable themes - so'll ask here.

With this year plan start harvest on both: Boyle. Was caring itself here is this fiscal stick http://megasnasti.com.ua/p/8129638-karp … arp-3-6-m/

Became question in choosing coils. Advise please that the more less the chassis from fiscal series of, to not was scattered on 4 st zabrose. And if who enjoyed aforementioned stick - can that you say pro it, gonna get away with this for starters or there is sense pay and buy that the all?

Fiderami Bratfishing in principle'm using already 4 year - problems there is no.

Thank you in advance!!

mengoi wrote:

dskazhite who enjoyed coils Matrix Super Feeder 5500
Under Volkswagen Jetta TDI and khevik, as she in work? "Coil?

Ah very she resembles on Preston RXR 5,000, recognized one thing face. :D

Evening are a good. Help choose (deal), what coil better. Want to bet on Volkswagen Jetta TDI (until 90gr).
Looked at to two katukhenam:
1. Shimano 11 Biomaster 4000
2. DAIWA CALDIA KIX 4000 CUSTOM

Could you tell me please, the coil Shimano Ultegra 3,500 XSC Competition- that for they such? For khevika be appropriate? MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% the what the raznyaschayasya information. Have read that comfortable weight for it on level 40 grams.

Сергей 898 wrote:

Shimano Ultegra 3500 XSC Competition-

Weight 630 grams, why you such happiness?

Ultegroy 5500 enleve and particularly discomfort not felt, more interested characteristics. And opportunity use of with dire headings,.

Сергей 898 wrote:

Say, is please, coil Shimano Ultegra 3,500 XSC Competition- that for they such? For khevika be appropriate? MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% the what the raznyaschayasya information.

Here is mini-the commercial pro it:

Judging by video the size of the there ah raze not "the classic" 3,500 and even not 5500 on dura-Ace - rather 10,000. And there dozen shpuli in district 7.5 cm. And with peredatkoy 4.3 :1 it must are some buoys with channel quietly diffrent and barges park.
For comparisons parameters Shimano Ultegra 10,000 XSC (ULT10000XSC):
- weight - 635gr;
- peredatka - 4.3 :1;
- vymotka 103sm for 1 turnover.
Nothing not reminds?
In short, Shimano Ultegra 3,500 XSC Competition this powerful serfovaya the coil in the pure :dontknow: Since shpuley under Building tools # 0.8- # 1.2 on Japanese numbering.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 24 2015 12:37:56)

Thank you for the answer, video watched, truth not understood nor at. Interestingly, why write the size of the 3,500 if shpulya there indeed 10,000? And still prochital- http://spbtor.ru/fishing/fishing-reels/15242/. Just offer for inexpensive this coil, there is sense borrow?

Not know even :dontknow: - perishing too big dozen shpuli and weight never small.
I have there is a similar on concept of serfovaya Dayvovskaya the coil Cast 'Izm 25 QD- bought these under khevik Dutch Master 100 and extra-khevik Zemeks Rampadzh 4.20 / 180. And purely under the cord in as a the main. But she has weight on 200 g less and dozen shpuli 62mm.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 24 2015 13:07:55)

Сергей 898 wrote:

Ultegroy 5500 enleve and particularly discomfort not felt, more interested characteristics. And opportunity use of with dire scales.

I have Ultegra 5500 XSB ci4 + works perfectly with kormakami until 100gr. More to it it's kind of heavy. In my opinion To 100 + has acquired 2014 Super Aero Surf LEADER SD CI4 + 30 in paired is obtained a lovely kit. Here wrote much detail reel dura-Ace-4

Regard this coil for faerblada until 150 gr, on dutch 130 is worth ultegra 5500 ci4, discomfort not experiencing, excess a hundred grams think, too, gonna achieve, simply here is think will whether they combine. Station wanted to ultegru on fayrik put, and for Datca PCR 6,000, and here this Varian dispatched to. Like and want and speak.

Sergei 898, have this coils Corps 10,000 Ultegry, and shpulya 14,000. This with words real owner. Me the same
She are interested in, wanted to on Khevik, but 630gr. Incidentally he its on Rusfishinge for 7,000 gave on the week.
With distressed regions!

Distressed regions. Fly fishermen! Advise please in choosing coils. Budget 150-200-300 have. E. Like would, that would the coil was, so say not ubivaemaya (camping on E. Bought and she you not iai?yaaao), weight feeders 40-100gr. During fishing enjoyed sea Bass, carp (2-6kg), white White Amur (6-12kg. Mean two new reel Shimano Exage 4,000 RC and Shimano 11 Biomaster 4,000, could you tell me where their better apply?

Help deal, if whether critical infrastructure differences between these coils? All are worth roughly equally (9,000-10000r), on characteristics (on paper), too, virtually identical:

Daiwa 14 PROCARGO SS4500
Daiwa Sastism 25 QD
Shimano 14 Super Aero surf reader SD CI4+ 30
Shimano 14 Bullseye 5050
Shimano POWER AERO ALBRID CI4 3Type

For me critical way the absence of checkboxes reversal. And desirable the availability of "the right" a retainer filament.
Not on all of these coils found achieve escape information.

lawl wrote:

To me critical way the absence of checkboxes reversal. And desirable the availability of "the right" a retainer filament.

Then can immediately cross out Daiwa Sastism 25 QD from the list of - she has shpulya without clips. Need to set on their own.

+1

Hello! There are in available two reel Daiwa procaster 2000 x and Shimano exage 2,500 fa still not obtain very. Who yuzal such reel. What the impression? And these model more come for installations on feeder or Picker? Thank you

duffy333 wrote:

Then why oh why can immediately cross out Daiwa Sastism 25 QD

It's a shame, but looks better rest) Yes and shpulya the most petty.

lawl wrote:

That's hurtful, but looks better rest) Yes and shpulya the most petty.

If hands not from C. are rising, then put clip-on earring - deal 15 minutes. Copper or aluminum rivet, stalistaya wire, Drill and drills.

Vadkh wrote:

If hands not from C. are rising, then put clip-on earring - deal 15 minutes. Copper or aluminum rivet, stalistaya wire, Drill and drills.

Already thought over these. Incidentally, what she has peredatka the biggest from represented (4.7 :1) strongly affects tyaglovye characteristics?

дмитрий михей wrote:

hello! There are in available two reel Daiwa procaster 2000 x and Shimano exage 2,500 fa still not obtain very. Who yuzal such coils. What the impression? And these model more come for installations on feeder or Picker? Thank you

Judging by size only Picker, personally I on fidera, less 4,000 not give, and so like nothing especially the second.

Bountiful days all.
Need advice on a coil on khevik / ekstrakhevik for an amateur fishing.
The prehistory: In available there is Preston PXR Power 5,000 and Balzer dissects Light Feeder 740 Br. PXR'm using on zemeks razere 12 ", has tried trough 100 + carrying - not very liked, in comparison with SLF. Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast in principle suits, but here with lyuftami - not very pleased and starters't rustle, but pull simply as have power the winch. Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast used on khevike / ekstrakhevike.
Question: That can be take in addition to SLF`u? From options: Another SLF, Flagman Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 (tyagovitost under question, for feeders 100 +) or already accumulate on Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD. Ah or any even options, can from fiscal dayvy something? Budget is desirable until 2000 Grzywna (.
Thank you.

Shimano Exage 4,000 the FD for khevika still far nor resisted, but not on extra-khevik.

Lagman Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 = Preston PXR Power 5,000, in my opinion

Balzer dissects Light Feeder 740 Br the most powerful from just this.

In price categories "until 100 dollars" nor have dura-Ace, nor have dayvy nothing decent under extra-khevik there is no, as the me.

In this situation two themes this Forum is worth view about selection coils:
Choice fiscal coils < =1 00 $
coils large size for fidera.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 27 2015 13:58:34)

All Hi!

Could you tell me, what katukhu choose from here is these "Flagman Mantaray Elite Feeder 5,000 = Preston PXR Power 5,000" on trough until 80-90 gr his weight. Those have read many, but information all, and systemizing its precisely on these two not can. Pros, cons, if can be, and perhaps is worth I merely in side the other reel this price segment.

Thank you!

PS: In the future plan acquire Dutch Master 13.8 either 13.2 (not decided to still). So inclination is more to Preston PXR Power 5,000. Could you tell me also, what a transporter room the length of the have these udilisch (and the in such specifications at different sites as something not find :blush:).

PPS: Although can I want super ultegru with appropriate test. Confused. Now kit Trabukko Anthrax KhN and dura-Ace ekseydzh 4,000 RCDH. Udilishche norms, but rarely need such test. 90% fishing trips fine, I don't less. And katukha ah quite not likes. After Nimera was accustomed to the forward friktsionu, wife bought on Lite flagship sherman feeder 4,000, so awhile even 4000m2 as well as after ekseydzha (can because ekseydzh bought these it comes / have and there something not the, although gave on MOVIE and said, that a bit generate, but work will be even long). The softness, capacity ah and all such :crazyfun:. In short on personal senses here I like, here is and wondered about a change of cordages. Nadoumte pliz! :flag:

Last edited by SlNtez (Jul 29 2015 22:03:46)

I have with these headings, mismanaged Shimano Exage 4,000 RC.

SlNtez
Install there on ekseydzh contagious the handle, immediately will become like.

Eduard
Molitvakh Baltseru Maintenance, times zashurshala and here lyuftit.

Colleagues, it seems that I being ripe for purchases Drennan MatchPro 12 'Medium Feeder. That on the for him have any advice for? Stick buying for catch it white puppies were born on slow rivers (Protva, Nara, an on fishponds and a petit-averagely carp on platnikakh.

mikebond wrote:

Colleagues, it seems that I being ripe for purchases Drennan MatchPro 12 'Medium Feeder. That on the for him would? Stick buying for catch it white puppies were born on slow rivers (Protva, Nara, an on fishponds and chopped-averagely carp on platnikakh.

I would watched in side Rareniuma and Susteyna have dura-Ace. And in side Kaldii and TDR have dayvy. But this I.M.H.O.,, in topic still many interesting options.