All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Reel - 5

Posts 121 to 150 of 510

volod wrote:

What there is, the difference between passport and actual have Shimano very a small and it can be neglect.

Not all so smoothly: On range missiles zabrosa 35 flushed - under gossamer the main - the difference about 1.6%, and its amelioration, indisputably, can be neglect, and here is under more thick the main - the difference already grows up until 4.8% (this for my coils Simano and cords with the shock of leader, established on my shpulyakh).

Difference in 5% I believe the EU: Less 5% I have a reckless disregard for, and more 5% - 'm including.

On center of the spool from Penna the main established the most thick, and so the difference accounts for already 6.9%, and this immutable I, of course, not have a reckless disregard for.

And if even more increase expanding zabrosa and / or the thickness the main / and or even more not domatyvat until top the railing shpuli. The and interest difference will grow.

Last edited by Dood (Jan 27 2014 23:46:27)

All Hi!
Please can you tell me coil for fidera growth AdWords (trough 80-110 the State Russian Museum) without feed, budget about 150 killed raccoons!
Was caring Fidermaster, but wanted to would still hear Your opinion.
In advance were grateful!

exage 5000-6000 fc

Last edited by ooomax (Feb 13 2014 01:22:52)

earthone
I would added 40-50 it was as though in and walked Ultegra XTB 5,500 (not of C4), I have such a on khevike - is famously.

Dood wrote.
In the second looming, the ‘ 100 centimeters / 1 turnover (cord Momoi Queen-Line hotspots mm + shock-leader)

Is obtained "the actual vymotka", somewhere on 4-7% "minus" from passport figures winding on turnover the graphs coils. In average "can be to apply" - 5%. Conditional support.

earthone wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi!
Could you tell me please coil for fidera growth AdWords (trough 80-110 the State Russian Museum) without feed, budget about 150 killed raccoons!
Was caring Fidermaster, but wanted to would still hear your opinion.
In advance were grateful!

Shimano USA Baitrunner 4000 D

Not simple choice, Shimano Biomaster posts 5,000 fb or Daiwa Caldia '14 4,000, advise, what better choose for the medium, have dayvy minus spare shpuli there is no, and in a whole, what of them better on the hardware on? What longer will survive and camping on D.?

I would at all the on Volkswagen Jetta TDI pose either 4,000-the test on dura-Ace, either 3,500 on Dayve. And so both these reel will "to live forever" on mediumnykh traditional transportation - faster have had enough they harvest and wanted something new, than they'll break down just.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 17 2014 15:13:00)

Денис28 wrote:

Don’t simple choice, Shimano Biomaster posts 5,000 fb or Daiwa Caldia '14 4,000, advise, what better choose for the medium, have dayvy minus spare shpuli there is no, and in a whole, what of them better on the hardware on? What longer will survive and camping on D.?

BioFB, unambiguously.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

I would at all the on Volkswagen Jetta TDI pose either 4,000-the test on dura-Ace, either 3,500 on Dayve. And so both these coils will "to live forever" on mediumnykh traditional transportation - faster have had enough they harvest and wanted something new, than they'll break down just.

Is obtained about sizes, think in one direction) simply shpuli more, vymotka trafficking, have Bio FB Corps 4,000 - H, and like as on dayve 3,500 and 4,000, too, differences only in size shpuli

And shitting on the internet better take?) dayvu or shimano?) have what move for example of forms?)

As times from-for size shpuli and wrote - have some models mediums from-for size first rings and his distances until handles (ring small and / or close located) accented problems with zakhlestom the main on zabrose under diameter shpuli more a certain size.
Moreover, the main on zabrose are getting away with shpuli so-called "torch" and he in the first ring as times and enters. Sometimes under zabrose with coils big sizes simply feel as the main "vvinchivaetsya" in this ring. On vymatyvanii incidentally, too, "beating" can felt.
I have several mediums. So here is on Garbolino G-Max 13ft and MAP Matchtek Carp feeder 12ft me komfortnіshim just with shpulyami in size 4,000 on shimano, but on Preston EXCEL 12.6, that 4,000-the test, that 5,000-the test well become - have last ring larger.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 17 2014 15:52:12)

G R E Y wrote:

BioFB, unambiguously.

Understood, thank you

Bountiful time days!
Colleagues, you must advise, please.
There is 3 rods up
1. Saboneev Foton Pro Medium 80gr
2. DM 100
3. Shakespeare MACH3 XT 13 'HF 120gr

And 2 reel
1. Coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RC
2. Korum kz-r 6000 mini pit

Exactly DM100 novopriobretenie, comes the question 3 reel.
And. A new coil on DM100 - the what
b. On DM100 he moves Corum, then a new need a Shakespeare - again same what
S. Exage 4,000 raze on DM100?

Budget 170 dolyarov + / - 30

Text or: Had forced in conditions competition, mostly a hard-on either weak for

Сибас wrote:

outskirts time days!
Colleagues, advise, please.
There is 3 rods up
1. Saboneev Foton Pro Medium 80gr
2. DM 100
3. Shakespeare MACH3 XT 13 'HF 120gr

And 2 coils
1. The coil Shimano Exage 4,000 RC
2. Korum  kz-r 6000 mini pit

Exactly DM100 novopriobretenie, comes the question 3 coils.
And. A new the coil on DM100 - the what
b. On DM100 he moves Corum, then a new need a Shakespeare - again same what
S. Exage 4,000 raze on DM100?

Budget 170 dolyarov + / - 30

Text or: Had forced in conditions competition, mostly a hard-on either weak for

If on EBM 100 Corum will move, then on Shakespeare buy it Ultegru XSC 4500\ 5500 on money like add to.

Сибас wrote:

Colleagues, advise, please.
There is 3 rods up.
And 2 coils.

I recommend such option, so as still in the past year himself "actively sportsmennichal":

1. Saboneev Foton Pro Medium 80gr + Shimano Exage 4,000 RC - the coil well tackles middle dalnostyami and kormushkami medium-size scale, to the same she the easiest from your two coils.

3. Shakespeare MACH3 XT 13 'HF 120gr + Korum kz-labeled r 6,000 mini pit - this powerful April coil, you. Put it its on its the most powerful feeder, I have such a coil was, but one was damaged from-for implicit marriage, unfortunately.

2. DM 100 + Shimano Ultegra 5500 (any model, what like) - I have precisely such option, Ultegra ci4 5500 XSA, one of the most lung, not naraduyus! Coil reliable, dalnoboynaya, for scale feeders until 100 grams + prikormka: Most the :cool: If lacks budget, then try to purchase on the hands of, but more / have-shnuyu.

+1

Сибас wrote:

outskirts time days! Colleagues, advise, please. There is 3 udilischa1. Saboneev Foton Pro Medium 80gr2. DM 1003. Shakespeare MACH3 XT 13 'HF 120gr

I have roughly such a same history: There is EBM 100, EBM 80, Beiste Aah 3.6 a medium.
There are two katukhi - ekseydzh 4,000 RC. Four shpuli, on which Building tools. Or subtler + shock or a thicker without him. Two those, two these. Two coils well lack and very conveniently, all are used interchangably. T. K. Enleve kormushkami maximum 100 g (mainly 60-70-80 g), then these katukh lack with head. In purchase still one reel as something and no need. Roughly half of fishing trips - one stick, the second half of - two. In my opinion.

Thank you for response.
Until judging by from budget more'm in side Preston PXR PRO 5,000 or 6,000.
The size of the 6,000 not scares, if would not skaknuvshiy course pound after evening without while took would the second Corum. Perishing very grassroots for past season, was deal pose his even on a medium)

Dood wrote:

I recommend such option, so as still in the past year himself "actively sportsmennichal":
1. Saboneev Foton Pro Medium 80gr + Shimano Exage 4,000 RC.
2. Shakespeare MACH3 XT 13 'HF 120gr + Korum kz-labeled r 6,000 mini pit.
3. DM 100 + Shimano Ultegra 5500 (any model, what like) - I have precisely such option, Ultegra ci4 5500 XSA, one of the most lung, not naraduyus! The coil reliable, dalnoboynaya, for scale feeders until 100 grams + prikormka: Most the.

+1.
Sea bass.When gave a talk your question, alphabetise with President and reel also, as Wladyslaw Ivanovich (Dood). For DM 100 is famously analogy Shimano Ultegra 5500 / 4500. In your budget fits Ultegra 4500 XSB,:cool:

+1

'll ask almost on.
Question to to the propeller heads on dura-Ace - mean tp 4,000 pg 2, can be as the clip-on earring to shpule prikolkhozit? Or can what shpulya with klipsoy is coming to it?
PS: Errori, ate the US, simply already eyes on their climb from of transformation.

Edited Amfitamin (Today 09 :39: 33)

Reversing friends want ask your opinion. Need a the coil for marker and sometimes will stand on mavere 13ft, pick a until of these KORUM KXI FREESPIN 50 REEL and Katushka Shimano BAITRUNNER DL 4,000 FA. Hope listen your opinion and do its choice. Thank you. Budget not big and use rarely. Think

Мишаня65 wrote:

reversing friends want ask your opinion. Need a the coil for marker and sometimes will stand on mavere 13ft, pick a until of these KORUM KXI FREESPIN 50 REEL and Katushka Shimano BAITRUNNER DL 4,000 FA. Hope listen your opinion and do its choice. Thank you. Budget not big and use rarely. Think

I have even asked you khardlayner. She cheap than you offer. Flight a normal!

станислав wrote:

Mishanya65 wrote (and):

Reversing friends want ask your opinion. Need a the coil for marker and sometimes will stand on mavere 13ft, pick a until of these KORUM KXI FREESPIN 50 REEL and Katushka Shimano BAITRUNNER DL 4,000 FA. Hope listen your opinion and do its choice. Thank you. Budget not big and use rarely. Think

I have even asked you khardlayner. She cheap than you offer. Flight a normal!

Signature author

The most the best fish this sausage

And what the size of the?

Мишаня65 wrote:

and what the size of the?

станислав wrote:

Mishanya65 wrote (and):

And what the size of the?

Signature author

Thank you, found catalogue, has understood. Continue to to think

But on the early has driven down deal the coil, until not put the cord be more alert and goal lead deleted-changed form of namotkki. Simply wanted to say that for marker costly the coil not need a.

станислав wrote:

but on the early has driven down deal the coil, until not put the cord be more alert and goal lead deleted-changed form of namotkki. Simply wanted to say that for marker costly coil not need a.

Signature author

Understandable, that for marker costly not need a, but there is options karpikov swim, I have maver system emerged, so there most is a long udilishche intends to 410, until 90gr, here is and want still for this to apply coil

Aah. Understandable. For such a I have there is frantsuzkaya coil sert is a. With beytranerom and weighs a bit. I its'm using on pikere.

Greetings all
The coil Shimano Exage the FD 4,000, use about 2 months. Hope on photo in sight the problem. Observed on of last a fishing trip, after heap otstrelov. Explain please that this for hell is that, from what could obrazovatsya, and that with it to do?
Hope this edenichnyy marriage, but increasingly would still unpleasantly.
http://se.uploads.ru/t/5Q6Nu.jpg

Askorb wrote:

Greetings all
Coil Shimano Exage the FD 4,000, use about 2 months. Hope on photo in sight the problem. Observed on of last fishing, after heap otstrelov. Explain please that this for hell is that, from what could obrazovatsya, and that with it to do?

Not it seems on marriage, although on photo difficult say.
Construction knot such is, that hurt its is not difficult. Pinning down, for example. So same occur "propily" a twist, if not layed its on the commercial hands and enjoy the avtosbrosom.
At all, avtosbros (judging by someone otstrelam, you them use) - pleasant thing harmful. To example, a series of nautical coils at all not have had to - man forced moisture to cord on the commercial hands. Essentially, avtosbros - for laziest.
That to do? Repair, to change it. If same you confident, that coil such and was, and this factory marriage - return in Music. Must accept and bounce reform. Representative. He will replace coil or will fix. If checks out marriage - for free.

G R E Y wrote:

Askorb wrote (and):

Greetings all
Coil Shimano Exage the FD 4,000, use about 2 months. Hope on photo in sight the problem. Observed on of last a fishing trip, after heap otstrelov. Explain please that this for hell is that, from what could obrazovatsya, and that with it to do?

Not it seems on marriage, although on photo difficult say.
Construction knot such is, that hurt its is not difficult. Pinning down, for example. So same occur "propily" a twist, if not layed its on the commercial hands and enjoy the avtosbrosom.
At all, avtosbros (judging by someone otstrelam, you them use) - pleasant thing harmful. To example, a series of nautical coils at all not have had to - man forced moisture to the cord on the commercial hands. Essentially, avtosbros - for laziest.
That to do? Repair, to change it. If same you confident, that coil such and was, and this factory marriage - return in Music. Must accept and bounce reform. Representative. He will replace coil or will fix. If checks out marriage - for free.

Signature author

Service Center
Shimano-Ukraine
http://normark.com.ua/shimano/

Gray found, thank you for the answer. Avtosbrosom nepolzuyus, and otstrely they because the fishing line is after as drank through became enough profound, nepopodala on the commercial, and simply pererezyvalas about thorny the brink if needed. And here is Azza what drank through forming interestingly. I practicing sometimes on three times in week plus contest, for season poluchyaetsya abound, and even kotushki cheap highly, such propilov being asked never. And can shackle the economic?
Gray found, and shackle from the FC analogy? Or where can be get from FD?