All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » 11 August 2007 -, Donetsk pond "Sakhalin"

11 August 2007 -, Donetsk pond "Sakhalin"

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Finally the my daughter have grown up to (4 year :)) and I decided to start hooking its to fishing. Alongside home got my eyes on an excellent body of water, rumors had that fish there present. Not long thinking been with dotsey and our mother was called into before fact that we all rightly move in Saturday on fishing. Entire week daughter otschityvala days until this arrangements and here is she Saturday! An alarm clock put on 5 morning, that for our mothers is tantamount to suicide :) Everyone morning she ranting that its raised sooner and that there so sooner on a reservoir to do? :cool: is taking that can be will sunbathing and that will picnic before with shashlyk its a bit calmed :)

Poured in 6 morning and without problems sat across in a minibus, dude. 10 minutes and here is he body of water. Wind already with morning pute very a strong and to choice seats industrialized fishing come with the entire responsibilities. In as a cordage me was chosen Picker, he enough easy for child.

http://rn.foto.radikal.ru/0708/50/fac36842af36.jpg

Until been collected tackle all in detail mentioned child and its interest to this corporates of offers hope that genes all ??? its take and on one a fisherwoman will become more :) Which useful thing sometimes can be Pandora for cordages :)

http://rg.foto.radikal.ru/0708/7c/24d2fec4235e.jpg

Put kormukhu 10 grams, ceasing hadn and trigger # 16. Zamesil kilogramchik prikormki, in as bait maggot. After 5 zabrosov water, boiled and Bleak (fish) starters bluster and take with trawling :) impose not uspevaesh capacity to count to 5 and abrupt poklevka. Generally say that nibble was superovskiy nothing not say :cool:

Even easy pikerok until that's heavy in hand for child :) Yele holds.

http://rq.foto.radikal.ru/0708/65/be723112240d.jpg

As not strange daughter immediately realized as works tackle and when I was detached from Mr. Picker here she sela near with him and under poklevke table that fish's :) A here is and the first honestly 2.50 trophy :cool:

http://rq.foto.radikal.ru/0708/4b/ba376e825660.jpg

Generally us was interestingly and-our mother clearly not split the our joy :)

But slightly popozzhey ‘ the sun shining, can be was sunbathe and mood our mothers clearly has improved, and after picnic she declared that in principle agree and further support our company on joint tours on fishing :)

Generally rest up for a well and now emerged hope that d conduct on fishing even more time ;)

+1

, too, dream about how, that would proficient daughter to a fishing trip. I was would been happy. But she I have still small 1.7 years meself :)

Last edited by Emil (Apr 16 2010 11:25:23)

Emil wrote:

Also dream about how, that would proficient daughter to fishing. I was would been happy. But she I have still small 1.7 years meself

Forget it. Women they such that wastes time in most cases :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Drop it. Women they such that wastes time in most cases

Know, I would agreed with you if would not saw the, that saw in Cheboksary, Russia (of Chuvashia Republic) and in Republic Mari El. Was naslyshen about local beauty of nature and was been decided nip up there for a holiday. So, that same I there observed? :) Probably 30-40% rybalovov comprise women! ???? average age 40-50 years :) We with wife were strongly surprised
Below photo local of nature

Zoom

Zoom

Zoom

Last edited by Emil (Apr 16 2010 16:26:39)

+1

There is thought. As on Sakhalin harvest exclusively karasikov?

Pink got? :)

alexd wrote:

There are thought. As on Sakhalin harvest exclusively karasikov?

Ah so catch it. There another fish and not Survives. One Crucian the and enjoyed. Permanent "plums" threats with ankodispantsera only Crucian and transfers more-less :crazyfun:

I years five ago saw there such zamor fish in June that mother daragaya. The carpet Crucian a dead given. Shopping in general.

You importantly an moreover let her out of her. There is his 100% not need to. :tired:

Although if you about how to not harvest ukleyu (even not know Lives whether she still there), and harvest an, then we need to attach a spring and ceasing 5 see Prikormku poplastilininey and will Crucian.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 30 2013 16:41:49)

Yuri wrote:

pink got?

Yuri the not the Sakhalin. This bets in drying of Donetsk with very dirty water. Although people there all summer are luxuries. Bold people I you I’d say o.o.

Roma! Thank you, that warned. And the I already and I was a sinful affair thought about a normal Sakhalin. Think, here is this the problem - on Sakhalin an to capture! There same there is what harvest. And ??? ?? ? ? it as it turns out. Sakhalin Sakhalinu ’. :) In such a rate and to let the line out wetting the not wanted. Frightening home bring what any contagion of.

Joke nicely. Ask "A1 Radio": "That can be less microbes?"
"Armenian authorities are Radio" podumalo and replies: "Children microbes!"

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sheets » 11 August 2007 -, Donetsk pond "Sakhalin"