All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » SOLAR. Indeed whether PERFECT POP-UPS?

SOLAR. Indeed whether PERFECT POP-UPS?

Posts 1 to 27 of 27

Decided to a jump start subject, camping on K. Virtually not met input on interesting product. Interested in use in as a nozzles under-fishing method. Personally I have very meager experience on these products, but plan his to expand. So on practice accounted for use from available I have 11 mm pineapple and 14 mm bunned spice (n 'anissed). The second bought these accidentally, the first advised. In end 11 mm pineapple - # 1 (not one times celebrated frequency poklevok on 11 mm pineapple from Solar, in comparison with 10 mm Strangers', roughly 2 to 1, not in favor of um - Trophy.
Plan further explore precisely Solar on reason next subjective "benefit to":
1. The price and availability.
2. The quality of and shelf life (the third season went, have the simply in the chamber, smells as and before, not have dried up)
3. Interesting XMEGA smells and several tradable sizes.

"Minus" until one:
1. Otnosiitelno costly combined if entire line of buy the having, to sale just boughtie would 3-4 species in 11 size. Here as-would recommendation colleagues (versed) need.

About size, all ??? 14 mm it's much too big for method (in the right execution, camping on E. Israel’s right to-layn flet), will have whom-thread otdarit, the more, that on smells bunned spice was just poklevka and implementation (karpik 3.5 kg, truth the only for the remittances and the only on a reservoir in that day (served under perepade temperature air on 10 gr. In past August)

XMEGA smells such a:
Top Banana (banana :-));
CLUBMIX (Squid & Octopus);
Jet BLACK (Smell of – Squid & announce Octopus Koi Rearer, that such Koi Rearer not mean notions, but apparently than something different from simply "skvid - the Octopus");
Red Sauce (Smell of – Red traditional (Smoked Salmon) - smoked salmon);
Quench (Smell of – quench (Orange, strawberry, Pineapple & E12) - orange, pineapple and strawberries);
Dairy Cream (Smell of – Dairy cream - cream);
JACKO 'S (Smell of – Jacko'’s (Fruit) - fruity flavor);
Secret, elegant fashion, (Smell of – The Secret, elegant fashion, (Secret, elegant fashion, Fruit Blend) - fruity flavor);
STILTON & GARLIC (Smell of – STILTON & GARLIC (bold choked and garlic)
Aniseed BUNSPICE (Smell of – Aniseed & Bunspice (nice chubby mountain farm bun with aroma of anise);
Pineapple (Smell of – Pineapple (a fresh pineapple);

If from whom there is considerations or experience on application of, line of am asking will share. Incidentally all "popapchiki" packaged together with "dipchikom" in a jar As a memento, which I'm on the Sauce walkie-talkies as I wrote higher even not one year).

+1

Plyusanu for pineapple and banana. Else not yuzal for the reason, that have competitors there is things more interesting to do. And at all rest in one line of any specifically patterns of Mark sense there is no - contrary, I enleve on 8-10 steadily persistently-working products and not'm sweating my back off.

If interestingly, then here is my have mandated-10 pop Up Battlefield for metodnoy industrialized fishing:
- Top banana (Solar)
- Ananas (Solar)
- Tutti-Frutti (Rod Hutchinson)
- Mulberry Florentine (Rod Hutchinson)
- Monster Crab (Rod Hutchinson)
- Squid & Octopus (Dynamite Baits)
- Plum Royal (Richworth)
- Honey Yukatan (Richworth)
- Bloodworm (Richworth)
- Acid Pear Drop (CC Moore)

95% needs these things foreclosing. Understandable, that there is still range of um - Trophy, sealed plastic saying from Enterprise, but, closing, this tens of more than enough. And solarovskie pop bigger pushups there play far not last role, well itself "Perfect" :flag:

Last edited by Carlos (Apr 17 2013 08:40:38)

And I at all under metodnoy it catching boylami pop m... virtually not'm using. Yes and at all virtually not'm using boylami pop m... as self-right complement :tired:

Last edited by Romeo (Apr 17 2013 08:48:37)

Much from particular dam depends. Not times noticing, that on reservoirs, where karpyatniki with their boylami / pop m... are rarely better work organic nozzles or both: Boyle with somehow "natural" the scent of.
Again same, this personally my opinion :hobo:

duffy333 wrote:

Much from particular dam depends. Not times noticing, that on reservoirs, where karpyatniki with their boylami / pop m... are rarely better work organic jamborees or both: Boyle with somehow "natural" the smell, is.
Again same, this personally my opinion
Signature avtoraLuchshe bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Duffy333, wanted to first write, that try to put not harvest on zapressovannykh reservoirs, where fish knowledgeable boylami, but more correctly will write, that not enleve, camping on K. In immediate neighborhood such increased the simply there is no, as virtually there is no and athletes. But me delivers pleasure apply both: Boyle in fishing, wanted to would apply swiftly. But in a whole + 100 for "work organic nozzles" peas and maize on Aurum / also'm using and very even actively.

Carlos wrote:

plyusanu for pineapple and banana. Else not yuzal for the reason, that have competitors there is things more interesting to do. And at all rest in one line of any specifically patterns of Mark sense there is no - contrary, I enleve on 8-10 steadily persistently-working products and not'm sweating my back off.
If interestingly, then here is my have mandated-10 pop Up Battlefield for metodnoy industrialized fishing:
- Top banana (Solar)
- Ananas (Solar)
- Tutti-Frutti (Rod Hutchinson)
- Mulberry Florentine (Rod Hutchinson)
- Monster Crab (Rod Hutchinson)
- Squid & Octopus (Dynamite Baits)
- Plum Royal (Richworth)
- Honey Yukatan (Richworth)
- Bloodworm (Richworth)
- Acid Pear Drop (CC Moore)
95% needs these things foreclosing. Understandable, that there is still range of um - Trophy, sealed plastic saying from Enterprise, but, closing, this tens of more than enough. And solarovskie pop bigger pushups there play far not last role, well itself "Perfect"
Edited and (Today 07 :40: 38)
Signature avtoraSlyshu can Sables -
There my ship!
Do there bl!

And, targeting Fatah highly Euroskepticism, set of defines every himself for themselves. But, all ??? thank you for enumerated darling currency.
Still question - from whom there is considerations on application of here is these smells (season, T water)?

Red Sauce (Smell of – Red traditional (Smoked Salmon) - smoked salmon);
Dairy Cream (Smell of – Dairy cream - cream);
JACKO 'S (Smell of – Jacko'’s (Fruit) - fruity flavor);
STILTON & GARLIC (Smell of – STILTON & GARLIC (bold choked and garlic)

Solar Carp Food truly unique nutrition. Composition Boylov strongly different from competitors whether pop-upY or ordinary both: Boyle. For everyone species is used its mix and supplements.
On my view the most interesting are pop-upy

Club Mix (warm water)
And Jacko pops (the Cold water)

Monster Crab wrote:

Solar Carp Food truly unique nutrition. Composition Boylov strongly different from competitors whether pop-upY or ordinary both: Boyle. For everyone species is used its mix and supplements.
On my view the most interesting are pop-upy
Club Mix (warm water)
And Jacko pops (the Cold water)
Signature avtoraCARPFISHING NON STOP

Monster Crab, can be all ??? much detail. Can contrary.
You specify jacko pops (the Cold water) and smells like as fruity should be :dontknow:. Under this that for Jacko '’ s fruit me it is unclear in principle.
Yes and Club Mix I'm on the Sauce than the middle between croutons to beer clothed or fed quality and triga ice from Nutry. o.O

And still shit not the believe, that neither whom not are interested STILTON & GARLIC (Smell of – STILTON & GARLIC (bold choked and garlic) o.o. I already'm looking forward to this smells tearing carp we should drink a nostrils. :D

I understood, perhaps, all-??? let us wait my experience. Soon he necessarily will emerge,’ll share.

So as I in feeder came from karpovogo sport, here couple of thought about pop Up Battlefield. I in the last time virtually in 90% cases enleve or on net pop realization or on Boyle lightened pop up act. On size try to put more 14 mm not buy, as for me very is important color. So for example from Solara I have pineapple and banana bright and odors strident. In Richvorde kpassika, strawberries, Mulberry, pineapple, Nesh this necessarily peach, Tandem Bates my a favorite honey syrup, Adder this banana-crab, cannabis, plum, Leninogorsk Bates, super popapy truth zhestkovatye, can lifts, pineapple and there is simply colourful pacifiers, believe me work super and zadipovat can be than anywhere. In the flagship of the last time appeared lots C. English firms Sonibeyts and Inoveyt try searching YouTube still popap questioning not ranks at and from below sometimes gives an interesting outcome. Ah and used with montazhami. Under popapy their many and in dependence from jamborees and very important, from fish that you choice.

+2

Dairy Cream - alone of my first solarovskikh and favorite. And given their a small the size of the, then simply a car park for snowmen. Sought replacement richvordovskomu white chocolate - is both impious rulivshemu on our reservoirs and because vymetennyy in stores iai?i.;
The second and Solar 'a - Pineapple;
Third - CLUBMIX (on Cold, or on serious depths).

KVL wrote:

Monster Crab, can be all ??? much detail. Can contrary.
You specify jacko pops (the Cold water) and smells like as fruity should be. Under this that for Jacko '’ s fruit me it is unclear in principle.
Yes and Club Mix I'm on the Sauce than the middle between croutons to beer clothed or fed quality and triga ice from Nutry.

Club mix I'm on the Sauce not crappy hole croutons to beer, and the highest quality fishing flour and natural feel their squid. About kholodnoy- warm water, I push principle: Strident, fruit odors - Spring, autumn. Fish both: Boyle with large bones of zhirov- summer, warm water.

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Club mix I'm on the Sauce not crappy hole croutons to beer, and the highest quality fishing flour and natural feel their squid. About kholodnoy- warm water, I push principle: Strident, fruit odors - Spring, autumn. Fish both: Boyle with large bones of zhirov- summer, warm water.

And than all ??? is due choice fruit of aromas on Cold water? The contrast? As the like would contradicts "a."

оксиген wrote:

So as I in feeder came from karpovogo sport, here couple of thought about pop Up Battlefield. I in the last time virtually in 90% cases enleve or on net pop realization or on Boyle lightened pop up act. On size try to put more 14 mm not buy, as for me very is important color. So for example from Solara I have pineapple and banana bright and odors strident. In Richvorde kpassika, strawberries, Mulberry, pineapple, Nesh this necessarily peach, Tandem Bates my a favorite honey syrup, Adder this banana-crab, cannabis, plum, Leninogorsk Bates, super popapy truth zhestkovatye, can lifts, pineapple and there is simply colourful pacifiers, believe me work super and zadipovat can be than anywhere. In the flagship of the last time appeared lots C. English firms Sonibeyts and Inoveyt try searching YouTube still popap questioning not ranks at and from below sometimes gives an interesting outcome. Ah and used with montazhami. Under popapy their many and in dependence from nozzles and very important, from fish that you choice.

Oksigen, you personally what installation of under popapy are using?

Vertex wrote:

Dairy Cream - alone of my first solarovskikh and favorite. And given them hiring a small the size of the, then simply a car park for snowmen. Sought replacement richvordovskomu white chocolate - is both impious rulivshemu on our reservoirs and because vymetennyy in stores iai?i.;
The second and Solar 'a - Pineapple;
Third - CLUBMIX (on Cold, or on serious depths).

Vertex, and you are the snowmen in feeder are using, or purely in classic karpovoy topics?

2KVL - choice fruit of aromas on Cold water is due those, that both: Boyle with fruktovimi smells what is on berfudakh (the basic mixture of with bird branch), respectively both: Boyle has more porous structure and in Cold water is beginning to faster give attraktanty and "work."
Boylam, which skatany on fishmile (fishing flour) need a either warmer water, either more time for starters dissolving of the.
If you are interested in boylostroitelnaya science, then recommend revere articles karpyatnikov, which seek "sacrosanct Boyle" and prescriptions for (compositions) Boylov on sites producer. This will help understanding when that better apply (I pro both: Boyle)

+3

Lawyer wrote:

2KVL - choice fruit of aromas on Cold water is due those, that both: Boyle with fruktovimi smells what is on berfudakh (the basic mixture of with bird branch), respectively both: Boyle has more porous structure and in Cold water is beginning to faster give attraktanty and "work."
Boylam, which skatany on fishmile (fishing flour) need a either warmer water, either more time for starters dissolving of the.
If you are interested in boylostroitelnaya science, then recommend revere articles karpyatnikov, which seek "sacrosanct Boyle" and prescriptions for (compositions) Boylov on sites producer. This will help understanding when that better apply (I pro both: Boyle)

Appreciate it for little. And about boylostroeniya as the even theory frightening explore. Asked his assistant for the common development. Still times thank you.

Deal in boylostroenii will have. For example: In ror-Up boylakh not is used berdfud.

Then goes, that Lawyer tried to all dezinformirovat?! Sergei, can be ask ssylochku on benchmark notions.

If there is desire to deal, then on any a serious karpovyy forum. Here is only than worse forum, the faster are beginning "Chicxulub impact" brains.

KVL wrote:

Then why oh why goes, that Lawyer tried to all dezinformirovat?! Sergei, can be ask ssylochku on benchmark notions.

And where Lawyer mentioned berdfud to narrative of to pop Apam o.o.? Both: Boyle - this one variety with his sphere use of and respectively process assemble and appeal, and pop bigger pushups - this another, with other appeal. Something from "price commodities" is used and there and there, and something strictly individually, as the same berdfud or other krupnofraktsionnye supplements in boylakh.

And at all the guys are right, if interested in theme Boylov, then is worth proactively watch articles karpyatnikov about this.

duffy333 wrote:

А где Lawyer упоминал бердфуд к привязке к поп-апам   ? ....
А вообще то ребята правы, если интересует тема бойлов, то стоит предварительно посмотреть статьи карпятников об этом.

В привязке к поп-апам не упоминал... Просто ведь тема обсуждения изначально была поп-апы Solar, и вопрос который привел к составу (фишмил и бердфуд и пр.) звучал как  (дублирую свою же фразу)
=А чем все таки обусловлен выбор фруктовых ароматов по холодной воде? Контраст? Как то вроде бы противоречит "устоям"... =

Ответ Lawyera был уже о составе (бердфуд  и пр.), но как, скорее всего, справедливо заметил Сергей Москвичев - к поп-апам бердфуд имеет слабое отношение. И действительно, личного сколько нибудь серъезного опыта ловли на бойлы не имею, но видел в фасовке бердфуд от рокет бейтс и пользовал их пылики (мини) так вот вспоминаю, что там зернышки точно присутствовали. Как то так...

Slightly not missed such a debate!

Let us stuck contribute clarity. When I wrote about fruit smells and berfudakh I not molesting to pop Apam or donnym boylam, and established common principles boylostroeniya.

To the thesis Sergei Moskvicheva – “To examples: In ror-Up boylakh not is used berdfud. ”

Unfortunately, Sergei not explained its thesis more potent concoction and “laid grain doubts in fertile ground prying minds. ” And this slightly not has led, that me are prepared were turn up question :disappointed:

Pop bigger pushups in their classic the form of, as we are accustomed to see their have large producers, lakes on our special Recordings, which provides them buoyancy. Disadvantage of this mix is his much the cost of and the absence of a permanent the MPC sellers karpovogo nutrition.

Indeed, if skatat Boyle on berfude, then he not will well up.

But as states in saying – “you not eat cats? Yes you their simply not know how be preparing. ”

So me and my colleagues on designed boylostroeniem enforced certain “deceptions ”, which successfully trivialized ordinary both: Boyle (under their designing), skatannye as on berfudakh, so and on fishmilakh, in pop bigger pushups.

Here are some of them:
1. Promoted in the usual mix probkovuyu grinds prepared.
2. Throwing a in boylovoe dough cork or penoplastovyy the ball.
3. Promoted in the usual mix Pop-realization mix (usually have yielded both: Boyle neutral buoyancy)
4. Dry sooner both: Boyle in and stir (personally I such a not get him to say something).
5. In motives a sinking Boyle huh do a drill bit hole and plugins in this hole floating material.

Cheaply, meaner and on-molodezhomu :D

Not worry about to experiment, retreat, all, from traditions and dogmatism. Sometimes results will very and very you be surprised. After all you balcony fish on Boyle, which themselves created! And this in been "feels better".

To abandon ready pop Start-Up Battlefield in no way case need not. They must borrow its place in your bag for fisherman, but and transcend on them not worth.

Incidentally in pop apakh Rusalka Kauzer from Nutrabaits in structure clearly are visible grain seed, here can be watch http://trikita.com.ua/catalog/products/ … user-20mm/

And several sites for nachitki equipment room (hope maderatory allow):

http://carpfishing.ru/articles.html

http://trikita.com.ua/blog/nasadki_i_pr … ya_boylov/

http://www.israfish.com/ the partition “all about osnastkakh ”, further“ both: Boyle ”, further “prescriptions for Boylov ”

With respect, your colleague on designed

Last edited by Lawyer (Apr 25 2013 11:43:41)

+2

Lawyer, well convincingly, but nevertheless as opravdatelno 8-) Over that the vast thank you!
But I cannot judge, camping on K. Lacks competence :blush:, perhaps, until lacks.
A separate thank you for exile.
Understandable one thing, you good experience. Can and on Solara anything from personal experience spit out everything.

I have from Solara in your bag there are (on) of the) - Club mix, Top banana and Dairy cream. Want TUR from renewed line of Jet Black. All pop are in 11 size (except cream, he in 14).
So as I enleve fiderom on cyprinids kept reservoirs, then in 95% 'm using fletami, and in 5% helicopter River Kymi.
Almost always give the snowman neutral buoyancy. In the pure pop realization'm using only on roof of with chog-Rig, and very very rarely with fletami.
Was they`ve case. Began fishing trip and decided to try Sonibaytovskie jamborees similar on Alvita wand with taste strawberry. For couple of hours heap skhodov and ten karpikov, under this eight of them been seized for tooth on nose (type nostrils). Could not understand from-for what this is happening until not deserted one the pourer: Diving. It turned out that she superplavayuschaya, and I before zabrosom, as a bit lazy test in the bucket with water as will themselves to wage osnastva on bottom. Is obtained that carp himself clung to for floating hook of anesthesia when was eating from fleta prikormku.

When choosing pop Up Battlefield, yes and Boylov, think why he you need. In what services, with what prikormkoy, in any conditions (character trawling, temperatures water, kind of fish and camping on D.) you his chase use.
If themselves until not you can answer these questions, read forums have, ask on Forum Council and when the in anybody develops a - buy.
At different reservoirs work different both: Boyle, but on some and at all not work (oil-cake is so apparently driving).

I initially’all that "tasty" sight, now this for good two bags is worth - and sweep pity and not let’s take Gone Fishin '(. Need to charge two tens of tastes and smells.

Ah as the so

Lawyer wrote:

Wu me from Solara in your bag there are (on) of the) - Club mix, Top banana and Dairy cream. Want TUR from renewed line of Jet Black. All pop are in 11 size (except cream, he in 14).
So as I enleve fiderom on cyprinids kept reservoirs, then in 95% 'm using fletami, and in 5% helicopter River Kymi.
Almost always give the snowman neutral buoyancy. In the pure pop realization'm using only on roof of with chog-Rig, and very very rarely with fletami.
Was they`ve case. Began fishing trip and decided to try Sonibaytovskie nozzles similar on Alvita wand with taste strawberry. For couple of hours heap skhodov and ten karpikov, under this eight of them been seized for tooth on nose (type nostrils). Could not understand from-for what this is happening until not deserted one the pourer in water. It turned out that she superplavayuschaya, and I before zabrosom, as a bit lazy test in the bucket with water as will themselves to wage osnastva on bottom. Is obtained that carp himself clung to for floating hook of anesthesia when was eating from fleta prikormku.

When choosing pop Up Battlefield, yes and Boylov, think why he you need. In what services, with what prikormkoy, in any conditions (character trawling, temperatures water, kind of fish and camping on D.) you his chase use.
If themselves until not you can answer these questions, read forums have, ask on Forum Council and when the in anybody develops a - buy.
At different reservoirs work different both: Boyle, but on some and at all not work (oil-cake is so apparently driving).

I initially’all that "tasty" sight, now this for good two bags is worth - and sweep pity and not let’s take on fishing trip. Need to charge two tens of tastes and smells.

Ah as the so

Thank you, Lawyer, thank you for advice. Higher I wrote, that two years as opened for themselves metodnuyu enleve, 'm using only fletami. Under this karpovaya fishing and method for me not razdelimy. Enleve fiderom. About Solarakh very wondered, when the same pineapple from Solara gave handicap the pineapple from um - Trophy with ratio 2 to 1.
Here is and wondered, that needs form a a necessary set of pop Up Battlefield from Solara, on opportunities not buying excess. And that concerns choice precisely popapa as jamborees, then choice is due those, that in Central Ukraine the overwhelming majority increased the (Lake, rates and camping on D.) with ilistym upside, sometimes with the carpet grass on bottom in top. So that think here as times all DC.

P.S. As times yesterday blackcurrant jet black in 11 st size. Likely. Flushed try and otpisyvatsya in topic.
Interest represents and smells quench (combination of fruits, but clearly dominates strawberry).

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » SOLAR. Indeed whether PERFECT POP-UPS?