All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Nasadochnyy night crawlers

Posts 31 to 60 of 133

Continue to subject storage very.
Last autumn wash it very on their own, attractive opportunity not from pleasant. Can be argue - easier buy, yes, but this better is it holdin 'on the hook (not follows) and fish better are biting all in my opinion.
Left in travellers and the entire night crawlers zatukh in the bucket on balcony. Throw the seeds out pity, decided to test on first Ice fears whether this fish. Fish not klevala in dozens meters from 'zakormlennoy' moons. On the, until this read, that like rotting motylem damaging mormyshachniki each other.
Even not a fresh night crawlers can fishing trip debauch.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

quote from semantically articles:
. I already mentioned, that with special care conversation about nasadochnom Theyr, so as want be confident in his excellent able.

Article the good, cognitive :flag:.
For professional the fishing trainer-athlete - most the: Blackcurrant several of buckets of very - and maintain his the vibrancy in during long! :cool:
But, of course, article highly interesting and for other categories fishermen not athletes and not professionals - there is where draw basic un about storage results very and as something adapt their under their conditions. :flag:

+1

Not know as who, and I after reading / translation this articles wondered about purchase material (and naborchika for departure for nasadochnym.

Карп Виктор wrote:

. I keep subject storage very.
Last autumn wash it very on their own, attractive opportunity not from pleasant. Can be argue - easier buy, yes, but this better is it holdin 'on the hook (not follows) and fish better are biting all in my opinion.

Have us in sale meet 2 type a butterworm - differ by the as his washed. The most the generalized and relatively cheap (250grn / 30ue for 1kg in season) this so-called "string." Ostentatious meets and more expensive (not less 400grn / 50ue for 1kg in season) "meshkovoy." Intricacies of technology washing not know, but fact remains fact - the second and deposited longer, and on the hook sits better.

String - on frame is string and bloody feud on ilu, night crawlers hangs himself, getting hurt.
The standard way to, in a sieve large size (50kh50kh50 mm, size can be more +, cell 1-2 mm) dialling though and get moistured, remains only dirt (petty the conch has the power, stones) and night crawlers. A sieve podnomaetsya on air, water flows down, smoothly falls: Diving, garbage sinking night crawlers] swims on the surface water, srbiraetsya small sitichkom, procedure repeats itself repeatedly.
Winter cleaned in do the he chopped down in Ice 1m's 1 m A sieve be fastened on queen of 5-6m.
I wash it a butterworm autumn in boots on sand, very quickly washed away, place aggregations a butterworm still need work find.
Met still way to summer: To a metal living with a bucket be attached a rope, build doing tons of in Lake and obtains to though, procedure washing is undertaken on Bank.

+2

Decided to on "method Skottkhorna" to hold on to nasadochnogo very - bought 100gr very, a slight metallic a sieve for "the first washing", then missed through usual hire fishing a sieve 2mm in Prestonovskiy a basin and use.
And, yes, and still the sandbox is with leak-proof a lid bought. And in refrigerator on the lower shelf - said wife, to not touched :flirt: Also as and Pinku - she in rate :D
Incidentally, looked have us how many is worth the set of latent from Sensas, which have Skottkhorna - a basin not found, and a sieve is worth 312grn. This OK almost 40 dollars :tired:

duffy333 wrote:

Assumed on "method Skottkhorna" to hold on to nasadochnogo a butterworm

Spring kept the thus way (was experimenting), two months lived. Then had to leave and week not drive the money changers no one water, the entire "stuck a."

Last edited by plastmax (Nov 9 2013 21:19:18)

+1

flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-10-06-07-30-17/category/2294-milo-sito-dlya-motilya-setaccio-quadrato
flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-10-06-07-30-17/category/5218-flagman-sito-18-na-18sm-3mm
Two standard option without capacity, think for these sieves which operates not trudnl pick a plastmassivuyu capacious for 10 Grzywna (. In Resources. No clothing left.
Write with the phone, not can posting photo their other nickel slots prisposob for storage a butterworm.

duffy333 wrote:

Assumed on "method Skottkhorna" to hold on to nasadochnogo a butterworm

Sergei, as successes? I have've sprouted in stick, not think that this normal state of, in sight soon on her way out.

I have near Lithuania -gapchuchka with heat-water net. I in a solitary after washing bar-knot and a stone priyakoryu - lies until month - even slowly and stably grows. So same heard Being thrown bar in Bucheck -unitaznyy. Lesse begin replicas for to use bleach :D Wu us personally long already water of bleach not gives. The chlorine after all, too, money is worth. And in waterworks? Think their so same there is no :D

maury wrote:

I in a solitary after washing bar-knot

Need to until washing, snacks more, get fatter will :crazyfun:

"Ox, and is stark you, my dear!" (With) :D :cool:

I want try hold his in bidone in the silt with dam. Type, received liters 20 mulyaki and liters 20 water and sypnut there with polkila a moth. Idea in is, to not do come with permanent promyvkami. Before fishing for cherpnul a bit and forward! Can / not can will need makhonkiy akvariumnyy aerated. Deserted all of this in garage and let is worth.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

the OK almost 40 dollars

Have stonfo there is plastic. Much cheaper.

Dimonskiy wrote:

Sergei, as successes? I have've sprouted in stick, not think that this normal state of, in sight soon on her way out.

I separated on 2 helpings on 50 g of. Volume of flat container roughly 3 liter. Keep on zasteklennom neotaplivaemom balcony - there roughly + 10. So here is, the first (remont, water as and Skottkhorn times in 2 days) - already to change nothing to acquire and not for whom, all zavonyalos and's a goner :disappointed:, the second (remont, water on the morning and on the evening) - the percentage of waste enough big (to exist, povytyagivalsya), but more than half pep and have become whatever something solid o.o. Water from household filter with pile bulbs (under sink mounted).
Nipanyatno.

+1

On seems much depends still and from water that you are using.
Remember still spring bathed the and was cleaning very. Some whereas dead remained on bottom pelvis in quite small numbers water. Literally 50 ml. Through couple of days need a was utensils. Took out the pelvis and to my the surprise of all whereas dead that remained on bottom pelvis were alive. And the pelvis lay in a bath with warmest reproductive.
It is important to note that the water was used from tap, but this was artezyanskaya water and not ocheschalas. Direct a flood of artezyanki in spigot.
Homilies use water not from tap.

+1

Soon will emerge snow and the ice. The most best components for content a butterworm.

Yuri wrote:

Soon will emerge snow and the ice. The most best components for content a butterworm.

Charitably "torturing", and not worth costs. Enough water in bank account 3l. Champion the several hours. Principle household filter - visible particles filter was also filter with Ophelia silver content, and smells chlorine himself wears off :crazyfun:

Карп Виктор wrote:

and smells chlorine himself wears off :crazyfun:

And more precisely himself chlorine, 2 hours and his there is no.

Lilian wrote:

Try use water not from tap.

Have us far not have fossil water - chlorine and other chemistry present :disappointed: Wu me homes aquarium on 400 liters and every weekend I'm filling in for 20-25% water - was the one leaking with aquarium and simply refill Cold from tap with the help lending a garden hose to a. As something with the evening I made accurately so same, and with morning'm have parts of plants leaves blackened and imaginations any pale and the sad. I for test set of for water and let inspect, that I have in an aquarium. It turned out, that level of nitrate in several times higher early o.o. After this I have emerged in apartment a powerful filter for drinking water, and before Fill type in aquarium always test water is allowing.
Although. I have two a. So they doochischennuyu water (that with filter, that a great deal on bottled) with big grudgingly use the - if parca in one cute little bowl its, and in another from under tap, then pick the second option :dontknow:
So that stuck and with simply water a butterworm hold.

Today on the morning brainwashed the remnants of. From original 50 g of has remained somewhere half of. But they simply monsters o.o. - dark red, and transferred, constantly in movement.

Vadkh wrote:

A more precisely himself chlorine, 2 hours and his there is no.

If recruit water from soul under strong pressure, then faster will. But on some facilities of wastewater treatment water process not chlorine, and khloraminom. In water remains ammonia (can be to remove tseolitom). Better amplify that use.

duffy333 wrote:

shoppers, that level of nitrate in several times higher early

Sergei, how remember, still in the Soviet know, on water drinking, nitrates dopuskalis in respectable numbers. As now even not know.

duffy333 wrote:

So they doochischennuyu water (that with filter, that a great deal on bottled) with big grudgingly use the - if parca in one cute little bowl its, and in another from under tap, then pick the second option

I have a, as hear it breath current water from under tap, so here-as-here. And swills it down directly from tap a disease.

duffy333 wrote:

Assumed on "method Skottkhorna" to hold on to nasadochnogo a butterworm - bought 100gr a butterworm, a slight metallic a sieve for "the first washing", then missed through usual hire fishing a sieve 2mm in Prestonovskiy a basin and use.
And, yes, and still the sandbox is with leak-proof a lid bought. And in refrigerator on the lower shelf - said wife, to not touched Also as and Pinku - she in rate
Incidentally, looked have us how many is worth the set of latent from Sensas, which have Skottkhorna - a basin not found, and a sieve is worth 312grn. This OK almost 40 dollars

About material (! Have us in city of (Dnipropetrovsk) there is network stores entitled "Everyone on 5" or "Funny People prices" so here is there were similar material (on 10 Grzywna (diamt 2-3 mm wherever.

+1

Yesterday opened fidernyy season-2014 - poklevku saw, fish eye, too,, muzzle faces on the sun it's burned. you all. In short, broke a all. But not about this here.
So as nibble was charitably mediocre, then accounted for "have fun." In particular has spent much time time to watch as behave on bottom nasadochnyy and the aft night crawlers on bottom. And the, and the other were of excellent quality. So here is, under Bank was slightly zailennoe bottom and nasadochnyy night crawlers on it so and remained, and here is the aft in during maximum 5 minutes disappointment - he suggested a it was your basic in though. Me now suffer question at all about expediency use coarse very in situation, when fish on point there is no and its account for wait.

+2

duffy333
Division very on "nasadochnyy" and "the aft" produced only on his size and / or price issue?
Always wracked these notions, yes increasingly raze not was a pretext ask. :blush:

So night crawlers this whereas dead different species mosquitoes. Nasadochnyy night crawlers in been more expensive coarse - in the past year in Kyiv in March 1kg coarse cost the whether 60grn., then whether 80grn., and nasadochnyy 400, but otmenneyshego quality. And so food 250-300grn cost in this time. A clear deal, that in the early and in late motylevogo season prices higher - and until 600grn for kilo nasadochnogo.
Nasadochnyy night crawlers, too, differs on price. The most expensive have us this so-called "meshkovoy" - he very good quality, least damage and very well deposited. Name how I understand from moreover way as his washed - through a burlap bag. Cheaper goes "string" - washed through material (from wire. From-for this many might and he no matter deposited - his better use as can be faster. For example, have "meshkovogo" in during weeks storage in capacity with water with constant substitute for a in wastes go literally matter of whereas dead, and have "and string" for this time moves away not less 25% from number of. And this still a good figure :disappointed:.
The aft, too, so. Have us overwhelmingly sells so-called "limannik" - he little, the red one and enough passively is leading themselves on bottom. Say, that he saltish on taste of - not know, not has tried :D There are still freshwater the aft night crawlers (his still sometimes "Polish" call) - he larger, is and very active on bottom.

Last edited by duffy333 (Mar 10 2014 19:20:56)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

I got now suffer question at all about expediency use coarse very in situation, when fish on point there is no and its account for wait.

Ah so he far not shovelling, and leschu and podleschiku well, to go digging find he the kind his feels. Where the heard pro narytye, in search of very, a bream on bottom pits, so that perhaps this only +.

Read once long, in 90-'s Propulsion Propulsion, that bream hears breath when night crawlers since in can dig. Breath, say, look like on creaking, and is happening from what night crawlers their the body passel of about the walls prodelyvaemogo passage.

In season "drocheniya in the hole there" did liquid prikormku on the basis of water-land-night crawlers (nasadochnyy), kept the with the evening until morning in refrigerator in transparent psychological treatment - ``better out (glass), for this time land with motylem otstaivalas. Night crawlers zakapyvalsya, but not deeply (on half) and activity have some larvae, modicum snobbishness, inanimate whereas dead have been floated upward.

Guys that this for pribluda
http://trikita.com.ua/catalog/products/ … m-1515cm-/
To store or on fishing use?

Porolonovaya footnotes, on a fishing trip more convenient with InternetCELL borrow very