All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Nasadochnyy night crawlers

Posts 91 to 120 of 133

Alexcd83 wrote:

celebrate Ligo are happy to see you! Let's schedule that!

Liked name "bream 2014. Match-their! "In Sunday without push water? However! :crazy:

Last edited by CVI (Oct 10 2014 17:00:17)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

In both cases dog leashes but also 15-30sm worked

O.o. Sergei, on "the swamp,"? Or your pie hole a bit?

Not, only on devices up. When gave in the early tenth, was tolerable, and then all added and added - in the early first it jaw opened crime as 110gr in dead tsepu. I just snapped, spat and rallied.
So I on poof began harvest only after as stalechnik company registration 89063 higher me downstream on became harvest plotvichku more often, than I - and until this with povodkami-hooks-nazhivkami magic back there ,-muchalso% -) A recipe success, as it turned out, was ??? ?? ? ? what simple :tired:

In the current season on Canal Street's I have very cautious attitude to nasadochnomu motylyu - enleve on him only if had forced tempovaya. Otherwise only hook concerns trawling on him immediately same drive bull, isn't he :angry:

Text or: And have Fducha machine not white the Toyota Khaylender? Teetered such a on 3-it ladder with donetskimi a number attached and stickers the FD, when I its people.

ZYY: Have water VERY fresh. Even despite southern wind today. So that dress need realistically warmly.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 10 2014 17:51:30)

+2

duffy333 wrote:

usage: And have Fducha machine not white the Toyota Khaylender?

Yes))

duffy333 wrote:

Wu themselves on forums they, too, on latex rings just spit things, when need something larger, than pellets 4mm stick a and still with donnymi rigging of this ship use.

Sergei, season used rings from declared a God Of, remained very exasperated. All that until an 8mm held dead-bolted, more the size of the not got laid. On very not eiaee truth. Nor one thing not snapped in my ass.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/oVpLe.jpg

duffy333 wrote:

in the early first it jaw opened crime as 110gr in dead tsepu. I just snapped, spat and rallied.

And I to 12: 30 at pulled up, to the most stream. 130 grams physical abilities given him, but was biting, well long, until continuing.

duffy333 wrote:

and have Fducha machine not white the Toyota Khaylender?

Did probably slam fist would on it foot, on prooralo I would licked.

+1

Фдуч wrote:

hit would on it foot, on prooralo I would licked.

Some ingenious way to for of face familiarity o.o.. I personally not very was, when of walking on of its machines :hobo:

+1

Фдуч wrote:

hit would on it foot, on prooralo I would licked.

Some gentlemen have used in noon to shoot "on breath" before acquaintances, that excludes further his growth on the vine! :(

Who nor whether has tried thread with kapronovogo stockings for peg very to a hook?
I'm using thus way for peg coarse a butterworm

Last edited by Genius (Oct 10 2014 23:17:53)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

season used rings from declared a God Of, remained very exasperated

In courses case not makin 'out. Because painful for perishing pussies, not nravitstso them see whether a soak on sunshine, Grabovets temperature regimes-in short was and rifting apart have become under any namyoke on attempt to stretch the!

Фидерер 71 wrote:

in courses case not makin 'out. Because painful for perishing pussies, not nravitstso them see whether a soak on sunshine, Grabovets temperature r

I, too, select on sunshine. They became dark yellow colored, but not ask to be. Ca little lay? :dontknow:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

now little lay?

Obvs! :crazyfun:

duffy333 wrote:

Appealing hotel way to for of face familiarity. I personally not very was, when of walking on of its machines

Especially, if given, that glass me already in Kyiv razbabakhali at night, type eeaaneie hukou :D

Фдуч wrote:

especially, if given, that glass me already in Kyiv razbabakhali at night, type eeaaneie hukou

This they on wheel not are trapped! In sight, too, "contact" wanted!

Alexcd83 wrote:

I think, that nipelnaya rubber not be appropriate, perishing strongly stinks she and will on 100m scaring fish, and here is latex, which applies in medicine, most it!

Thank you that reminded this way to. Remember in childhood with father puchkovali very. Are rings from nipelya. Ox and really boring this was attractive opportunity. But I think then this was the need. T. K. Likely less on the numbers on Soviet classifications in sale not was. :D places times. Then trees were big, and leschi in charges of simply huge.
Now such a choice likely-under any motylika. Puchkovat decisional laziness.

Last edited by bormanb (Oct 11 2014 09:05:21)

bormanb wrote:

T. K. Likely less on the numbers on Soviet classifications in sale not was. Were times.

In almost. :cool: Wu us seventh Number was the biggest deficit. Currency, on which can be was trade for one, that anywhere. Under headline-in no clothing left we swam hundreds of, and the from under the counter mostly.

And here is 2.5 "zaglotyshey" was "as dirt."

Hymalayan if not hard hooker, so. Photo, so say live it will be interesting :writing:

'm using flagmanovskim puchkovyazom
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … ets-bander
Vkachestve svyazuemoy gum for very (coarse) serves selikonovaya a pastry tube filled preobretenaya in a fishing no clothing left

http://s019.radikal.ru/i623/1410/f3/d0c177b34f7b.jpg
She on parameters too almost as nipelnaya, in composition softly and plastichney than the percussion nipple, holds normally.
In set with puchkovyazom, too, go rubber tip off and, too, can be classification their, also rubber tip off are sold separately from puchkovyaza, and that it comes to nasadochnogo very the not see sense act trigger 14, 16 numbers with gossamer provolki and forward, truth not always get his! Here is and account for pomuchatsya with coarse motylem, but it moreover is worth proverino!

+1

For coarse very used hooks "clothespin." Early version of hooks with gossamer downforce provolochkoy ended. And those that now are sold, as would "double", uncomfortable and oak.
And with with a rubber band interestingly.
Tried to today try. Not is obtained as the. Increasingly time the rubber band it's slipped off.
Do please a picture of an although would of a finished product. Before sending in water.

Yrik wrote:

Make please a picture of an although would of a finished product. Before sending: Diving.

Message 88 the reference with yutuba video

Year 3 already'm using an puchkovyazom. As the on burzhuyskom site saw. In sale have us their not yet was. By my drawings elsewhere carved from Duraluminium. He a bit more Flagmanovskogo, but feel more comfortable.
Like on Forum couple of years ago I vylazhival derzhitsya.

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/XtNGD.jpg
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/cx1n5.jpg

Rings, I'm cutting himself from Silicon tubes, of bought on market for 2 hryvnia. The length of the its centimeters 20-Ventotene. Lack on long. Only need borrow White. Black, too, nothing, and here is red not such a robust. Can from for color supplements.

+3

Alexcd83 wrote:

Doka_60
Uffda, Lesse such a graceful a device order have Fitter and turner, so he 400 $for it will ask% -)

Signature author

The most large “bream ” has caught wife – not pustivshaya husband Gone Fishin '(!

Then for 20-cultural UAH made (material his). :playful: Happens and such

Seryoga, and you accidentally not chief of have moreover the most Fitter and turner. Case and such :D

Doka_60 wrote:

Year 3 already'm using an puchkovyazom. As the on burzhuyskom site saw. In sale have us their not yet was. By my drawings elsewhere carved from Duraluminium. He a bit more Flagmanovskogo, but feel more comfortable.
Like on Forum couple of years ago I vylazhival derzhitsya.

Rings, I'm cutting himself from Silicon tubes, of bought on market for 2 hryvnia. Length its centimeters 20-Ventotene. Lack on long. Only need borrow White. Black, too, nothing, and here is red not such a robust. Can from for color supplements.

DOKA’s organs is 60 not ceased us be surprised))

duffy333 wrote:

Seryoga, and you accidentally not chief of have moreover the most Fitter and turner. Case and such :D

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

Not, I on UMZ in interesting workshop worked, in interesting times. Ties even remained. Yes and experience, as the saying goes, not propyosh.

+2

If I correctly understood, then man advises very very to store dry, in dry newspaper and small in scraps?

sava2011 wrote:

If I correctly understood, then man advises very very to store dry, in dry newspaper and small in scraps?

Precisely so.

Simply I always kept the a butterworm in uvlazhnennoy newspaper on mere 0.5 pounds.

I have the nasadochnogo as have Alan Skottkhorna in article- in broad flat capacity with water with regular promyvkami and sortirovkami. Is famously and long deposited. Good refrigerator big, and wife already long accustomed to my fishermen saint routine :D
The biggest culling so many under "crucial" washing and then next for it - for these two automated back office sorting can withdraw until 1 / 3 from initial number of very. Very many depends on THAT bought. Under subsequent sortirovkakh-promyvkakh go matter of whereas dead. Truth pumping water from aquarium - with our water he comes in iaaiaiinou highly quickly :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 25 2014 13:01:35)