All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Nasadochnyy night crawlers

Posts 121 to 150 of 259

Men, speech goes about storage results on fishing under long session (a few days) summer.

Always a fresh night crawlers :D

With subtitles

Last edited by Малыш (Dec 26 2014 12:17:34)

And also maggot Red

СергейГомель wrote:

We need night crawlers (the aft and nasadochnyy). I from Belarus, but found in Repkakh (Zhytomyr area). Who can help and deliver his through Novopochtu in that's turnips. Paying under obtaining.
Skype gorelovsergio1
Mail meragold.serg @ mail.ru

Other here night crawlers, and maggot

Judging by competitions "winning the friendship", I thought in Finland problems with Motyl there is no. :dontknow:

Have us prices prozhivu

And at all pro what volumes of goes speech and that means

СергейГомель wrote:

have us prices prozhivu

Have us costly and sometimes simply not find.

Sergei you so and not wrote pro volumes of and prices. And here is me for power became it's a shame, after all forum international. For starters, you would learned prices Ukraine, and already then wrote pro prozhivu.
So here is currently I buying 1 kg. Middle a butterworm for 17.2 $, and a major for 20.6 $. And to you understood (yes are asked me brothers Ukrainians) the that have us considered middle motylem and is used as prikormochnyy, then have them this large nasadochnyy. One liter simple moldy worm (this about 600 "grape".) is worth 9.6 $, red - 17.2 $(in the last time he why something strongly rose in price) and the boot - 12.4 $.
Also need understand, that night crawlers this a larva mosquito zvontsa and so as accented piedavajums this the most mosquito, then in season occur failings and very get case very difficult and respectively costly.
Prices I pointed out on today’s day on their, and there himself don charity no one not Hypnotizes. If borrow prices have wholesalers, then there still cheaper. So that not look you benefits there where its there is no. And here is good some tackle and hire fishing equipment, indeed is worth buy on Ukraine. Himself so whether. :flag:

Thank you. Age live age East.

Beat very potato starch, put it down in a bag refrigerator for bait.
With booking are :).
I have, with such the heat, the aft more days deposited.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Who and as housed very, directly on fishing?

Let’s take zamorazhivaesh bottle with water, and periodically're changing water on cold.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Starch should be dry, or same Laurent?) If I'll rub as they and there his I put thine - normally will?

Nasadochnogo can try and sirym potatoes, only God bless in termosumke.
And so, coarse, 'm sorry to interrupt dry starch. After perebivki starch night crawlers becomes powdery, and not slipaetsya for a long time.
Many starch not need to.

+1

Yes is easiest termosumka.
When their not was. Was I have a small boxes from penoplsta, where the 20 mm wall of the. Inward ice. Has worked better than termosumka.

Last edited by Yrik (Jul 29 2015 06:15:48)

But as environment with nasadochnym Motyl in other cities? Have us he ends roughly in March and emerges in sale with start ledostava :angry:

Have us in Kyiv, too, so was. The ice melted - night crawlers over. In retail fishing spots so accurately. Without options. Accounted for turn / buy or have Kharkiv team, or have Belarusians. From kilo and more.
But the last couple of seasons the situation in wrinkles in Kyiv other trend - if find, then can be and in "nesezon" harvest on very buying his which packed. Have some sellers he emerges have had one, and have victory ,-whom he there is always. Although and in small quantities. And not always good quality. But this already under purchase need look and to decide.

Now have us Portia (10gr) is worth in from 10gr until 15gr.

Guys could you tell me where can be buy good nasadochnogo a butterworm in late September, (1 kg), can be in lichku.

lelik759 wrote:

Children (Guys) could you tell me where can be buy good nasadochnogo very in late September, (1 kg), can be in lichku.

In lichke

And in Dnepropetrovsk for nasadochnym to whom can be turn now?

duffy333 wrote:

But the last couple of seasons the situation in wrinkles in Kyiv other trend - if find, then can be and in "nesezon" harvest on very buying his which packed

Ahead and spit it out.

Simply you living drying where from "right" seats sales very :D

Friends, who with Kharkova? Please can you tell me now you have in city of realistically where the 2 kg. Limanika buy?

Vitahakr
Linkinvested like Kharkіvska

Vitahakr wrote:

s “, who with Kharkova? Podskajite please now you have in city of realistically where the 2 kg. Limanika buy?

Avian market on Bavaria, perhaps there there is

PS Guys, there is 400 grams scale very, as his correctly preserve on month, two?

Last edited by haoss (Feb 28 2016 21:32:19)

Have Salapina was video.
Nasadochnyy I have is famously 2 weeks it was stored in refrigerator in capacity with water from aquarium with perebivkoy through day. Lived would longer, but wife claimed on work newts feed.

I today spent last nasadochnogo, which bought with a month ago. 100gr with start was. Lived in refrigerator in if his with water from aquarium. Replacing water daily. Cutaway (filmmaking) through a sieve 3mm two times in week. Such "knights are" 've shot up :rolleyes:
Followed even a butterworm bought on won :D.

duffy333 wrote:

Polymers "knights are" 've shot up

Realistically are rising :)

On church sometimes account for "help" neighbors Motyl. Typically he I have "its" - advance Kuplennyi, net, sorted. So often the first question: "And where you such claim to?? o.O ".
And at all not love a butterworm directly before fishing buy. Least for clock - to can be was wash-peel the and sort his. In principle I have the last couple of years virtually today year "strategic stockpile of" nasadochnogo for themselves there is.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

At church sometimes account for "help" neighbors Motyl. Typically he I have "its" - advance Kuplennyi, net, sorted. So often the first question: "And where you such claim to??."
And at all not love very directly before rybalkoi buy. Least for clock - to can be was wash-peel the and sort his. In principle I have the last couple of years virtually today year "strategic stockpile of" nasadochnogo for themselves there is.

And I have Th something more three days not deposited. Sergei, and you when water from aquarium pour, okhlazhdaete its, or as there is? Temperature same different in refrigerator and an aquarium.

haoss wrote:

. There is 400 grams scale very, as his correctly preserve on month, two.

I also I such method: In wet terry or a waffle towel (moderately pressed after tenure in Cold water water) is turned night crawlers, wrapped in a newspaper.
The entire this "package" is placed in refrigerator on the mill shelf (but not in the freezer! :mad: ).
On least "usushki" - somewhere times in three-four days - towel re-@-@ coercively is done wet (the Cold water + pressing of), and in him - towel - again is placed wet newspaper with motylem.
So trickled in mature sellers very on Ukraine market in Kyiv, and perishing they something know understood in this fact! :glasses: