All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Nasadochnyy night crawlers

Posts 121 to 133 of 133

Men, speech goes about storage results on fishing under long session (a few days) summer.

Always a fresh night crawlers :D

With subtitles

Last edited by Малыш (Dec 26 2014 12:17:34)

Beat very potato starch, put it down in a bag refrigerator for bait.
With booking are :).
I have, with such the heat, the aft more days deposited.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Who and as housed very, directly on fishing?

Let’s take zamorazhivaesh bottle with water, and periodically're changing water on cold.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Starch should be dry, or same Laurent?) If I'll rub as they and there his I put thine - normally will?

Nasadochnogo can try and sirym potatoes, only God bless in termosumke.
And so, coarse, 'm sorry to interrupt dry starch. After perebivki starch night crawlers becomes powdery, and not slipaetsya for a long time.
Many starch not need to.

+1

Yes is easiest termosumka.
When their not was. Was I have a small boxes from penoplsta, where the 20 mm wall of the. Inward ice. Has worked better than termosumka.

Last edited by Yrik (Jul 29 2015 06:15:48)

But as environment with nasadochnym Motyl in other cities? Have us he ends roughly in March and emerges in sale with start ledostava :angry:

Have us in Kyiv, too, so was. The ice melted - night crawlers over. In retail fishing spots so accurately. Without options. Accounted for turn / buy or have Kharkiv team, or have Belarusians. From kilo and more.
But the last couple of seasons the situation in wrinkles in Kyiv other trend - if find, then can be and in "nesezon" harvest on very buying his which packed. Have some sellers he emerges have had one, and have victory ,-whom he there is always. Although and in small quantities. And not always good quality. But this already under purchase need look and to decide.

Now have us Portia (10gr) is worth in from 10gr until 15gr.

Guys could you tell me where can be buy good nasadochnogo a butterworm in late September, (1 kg), can be in lichku.

lelik759 wrote:

Children (Guys) could you tell me where can be buy good nasadochnogo very in late September, (1 kg), can be in lichku.

In lichke

And in Dnepropetrovsk for nasadochnym to whom can be turn now?

duffy333 wrote:

But the last couple of seasons the situation in wrinkles in Kyiv other trend - if find, then can be and in "nesezon" harvest on very buying his which packed

Ahead and spit it out.

Simply you living drying where from "right" seats sales very :D