All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2

Products TM Trophy column 2

Posts 31 to 60 of 256

Ah yes. Quite forgot write about two storm warning in Saturday. Ah that say. I would never have thought that can be for 1 minute to get wet rotten. In raincoat :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

Ah yes. Quite forgot write about two storm warning in Saturday. Ah that say. I would never have thought that can be for 1 minute to get wet rotten. In raincoat :crazyfun:

Here is in such moments and recollect about correct iaia?aia on your suit and correctly prokleennye seams on it same. :D

Vadkh wrote:

That in such moments and recollect about correct iaia?aia on your suit and correctly prokleennye seams on it same.

In such moments I recall only about full goes spare clothing in dedicated blast :crazyfun: :crazy:

+1

Incidentally here is the top photo interesting. :crazyfun:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i604/1305/3b/1b14479c98d6.jpg

And and still forgot write. First mixture of zakormochnuyu under a slingshot US on corn of mixed from um - Trophy :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2013 11:00:01)

Romeo wrote:

Gotovilsya to competitions a few days. For starters three days groomed the cereal mixture of with the help of fermentation (roughly 7 kg), composed of careerist wheat and corn in insufficient 80 to 20%. Then separated mixture of on two parts of, one part of poured variedades Mulberry tree, and second part of variedades Khalibut from um - Trophy.

How many not "was popping off" maize, would still she remains hard. And as something iai?yaaao sour smells of grain)
Novel, maize hard is obtained?

Hedin wrote:

Roman, maize hard is obtained?

Of course.

Hedin wrote:

And as something iai?yaaao sour smells of grain)

Importantly to fish not've been wracking my. + cereals better dipovat with the help syrup. Effect will be even better :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 27 2013 14:41:23)

1. 1999, you cereals dipuesh after 3 days soaking?
2. How many time dipuesh?

ooomax wrote:

1. 1999, you cereals dipuesh after 3 days soaking? 2. How many time dipuesh?

1. Yes. Was irrigating and pumping dipom.
2. Dipuyu or with the evening on morning or clock.

Romeo wrote:

1. Yes. Was irrigating and pumping dipom.
2. Dipuyu or with the evening on morning or clock.

Here is thank you :flag: A the I you in lichku such-same a question real quick threw yes in sight affairs have you on most not baluysya)) How many syrup lesh kil so on 10 of grain? Although would roughly. Thank you.

Yes, how many like it or so much and shedding any. And if seriously, then so much, to grain zadipovalis, back, enveloping and a bit the smell penetrates in them (without profligacy).

Thank you. Boom try.

On these weekends familiar thank enough many socket set with morning. Nothing not has worked. Nor CUKK. Nor maggot nor maize, and closer to afternoon fish as with chain collapsed on mini-pop realization 10 mm Klubniku. And White Amur and carp. All zadvushniki. Here is such here is Copy Hands :flag:

Interesting 4-1-1. I have until that with boylami in as a nozzles not trouble in my marriage. But pose I large both: Boyle. And possibly, that precisely petty the nozzle sitch precisely the, that need chichas fish :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 4 2013 09:06:17)

Vacation this the real things That you, and vacation when need not to go with family on sea prevents this things That you the real in of increasing. Not managed I in Saturday have a good time on metodnoy a fishing trip from souls, as soul me hinted, that same you Roma for man such. June on yard, and on karpfishingu you so until now and not startanul. Listened to I soul its and went I in Monday, on a favorite karpovyy a body of water.

Arrived closer to afternoon. Otmarkerilsya. Found fine place meters away on 80 fringes with depth under 8 meters. Here you and svalchik and rakushechka. Ah all that need to. Three rods up decided to put on this point, and one thing udilishche in the Gulf right, where found Grabovets with 3-'s on 5 meters in the hope on amur.

Ah znachittso, and now about really a major. With zakormochnoy program decided not to dwell on and brought together proven option. Namely Mulberry tree from um - Trophy. You not surprised? I, too, :crazyfun:

Znachittso in advance was fermented malt drink aroma 15 kg wheat, which of course same was zadipovana aminosiropom Mulberry tree. To this "wealth" was prisovokupleno 2 kg 12 mm pellettsa Mulberry tree and 2 kg 12 mm pellettsa Ultraspetsii. And 1.5 kg 20 mm over the Boylov Mulberry tree. On case if have had enough maslat missile until heap was brought 12 kg sypukhi FEEDERovich Karp yellow, that US with pelletsom Mulberry tree, kernel and corn cereal on of mixed corn from um - Trophy and of course same all of this sdabrivalos aminosiropom Mulberry tree. Here is such a here is picture. Fishing lasted for clock and night.

With start zakormilsya 5322991 with kernel and pelletsom. On point in the Gulf, too, went sypukha. And foreclosure clock expectations :( This is you not fidernaya fishing. Here fish smart and your belly was fed and need time. Passed roughly 3 hours and indicator on udilishche in Gulf sang moods, like panpipe stuff. A bit'll be distracted, but poklevki on this a reservoir this beskompromisnye Syria. Leapfrog and on behavior fish immediately became understandable, that ??? White Amur :cool: At eyebrows this ryp had crumbled very quickly and shoulder on 7 kg with start.

But on conceals fish all not was and not was. So I and, I've been sitting the entire day. But hope I not lose and constantly left the upbringing of his to take a leak fodder. ???? on proposal lead the fodder on boat Treatment. Decided to that all should be on fenshuyu. And I not for good reason've fed. As only the beginning of getting dark happened the what I so waited and the first the rogue steam locomotive had brought zerkalochku on 8.2 kg :love: A then with periodicity roughly times in hour point delivered putevuyu fish entire night. 10.3, 9.7, 6.5, 9.4 kg and when the beginning of getting light soon and this a generational garnykh fish shut down a nuisance in 1.5 kg :) + was one social. And as only ‘ the sun - as there was large enshrined - fish has moved in the Further we go. And Troccoli in it the entire day. That I only not did - nothing not helped its shake up. Likely fish teetered in thicker water and on bottom simply not’ve been. Of course can be was use Sieg Rigg, but in odichnoku on such depths this simply it is unrealistic.

In end I until the evening even not perezabrasyval rods up. Stupidly was feeding point periodically and waited night. And conclusions proved correct. The first steam locomotive the second understanding of the, occurred in 6 the evening. Leapfrog and here is it happiness, but ryp proved very literate and in one day moment full-on rebelled to Bank yes so that I not Frenchman; but timid, two legal take fishing line of yours. For that and earning the - social. Through couple of hours still one wild poklevka. Leapfrog and until I has weakened frikitson fish me essentially dragged: Diving so kicked. Like all resisted is famously and here social. This kick-Ass. 'm understand that something not so. Hooks thorny. And in end come concluded that likely poorly keep track of the fish. And here again poklevka. Leapfrog. And immediately after sweep (martial arts) I do 2-3 step ago to dosech fish. And in this time all was DC. Yes still what DC. Which shoulder even 4000m2 as well as on 14 kg :cool:

At night still was two fish. On 7.3 kg and second I not weighed so as strongly like sleep.

Understanding that on the morning all repeated and fish day peck not will solve the about home. Here is such a here is Lies rybalochka. Start has passed more than aptly. Soul requires continuation of. Thank you Trofeyu on qualitative product which brings so much positive of emotions.

Incidentally quite forgot statistics on nasadkam write. Much of fish took the bait on 20 mm pylik Mulberry tree. Still one poklevka was on Richvord the plum 14 mm and on Solar Banan + offers 18 mm. ???? until poklevki several hours Banan this no one not was seems interested and only after as I hour vymachival his in dipe Mulberry tree occurred poklevka. Set of circumstances it or not I not know - simply on fact. Various pelletsy nasadochnye from Carpio, corn from Cook, Roque Mr-Rol from Skyrocket and the White Chocolate from Richvorda not bothered attention fish.

In next time if went such a a spree, you know on expense from Ah, this is great decided to do rate on "fish" zakorm. 'll take a look that from this tickles :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 19 2013 15:48:41)

+9

Ah and fotochki for visibility :flag:

"I on carp" (with)

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/OLrja.jpg

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/DLIYJ.jpg

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/veCfo.jpg

- Uh- - Not gonna on 14 kg :love:

http://s0.uploads.ru/t/SFRyT.jpg

Pictures not many. Catching alone yes and at night particularly not nafotkaeshsya :flirt:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 19 2013 15:51:10)

+3

From interesting things in this year bought flares new with a pager. Bitch this a bloody Mayhem. When in the midst of night this prilad is beginning to "yell" can be from abound knights are move. When farthest donging nikomu this one thing, and when under through. :crazyfun:

And still. Before used napalechnik only on spode. Now case one me hinted that and workers stick need to with him bombarding. Simply when throwing good somehow miracle's the shackles, noose with shpuli and surged through index should sit. And the entire force throw traffic went on his rodimogo. Well that Monk. If would cord until bones move would meat. Pleasant little. But on mistakes learning :(

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 19 2013 16:03:23)

Romeo wrote:

Of interesting things in this year bought flares new with a pager. Bitch this a bloody Mayhem. When in the midst of night this prilad is beginning to "yell" can be from abound knights are move. When farthest donging nikomu this one thing, and when under through.

And still. Before used napalechnik only on spode. Now case one me hinted that and workers stick need to with him bombarding. Simply when throwing good somehow miracle's the shackles, noose with shpuli and surged through index should sit. And the entire force throw traffic went on his rodimogo. Well that Monk. If would the cord until bones move would meat. Pleasant little. But on mistakes learning

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :03: 23)

:cool: Roma and which snap pose :flag:

Ян 68 wrote:

Roma and which snap pose

Ah essesno hair. Ceasing tight 25 mikronization 20 see Klipsa. Lidkor. Hooks Tekhnokarp K1 2 size. On richvordovskie both: Boyle 14 mm and kukuruzku those same hooks only in 4 size.

Oops quite forgot. On every zabrose bag the gelva with 4 mm pelletsom Mulberry tree. Ah and pyliki Mulberry tree your heelbone minutes dipoval in dipe essesno Mulberry tree. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 19 2013 16:17:58)

Romeo wrote:

Nu essesno hair. Ceasing tight 25 mikronization 20 see Klipsa. Lidkor. Hooks Tekhnokarp K1 2 size. On richvordovskie both: Boyle 14 mm and kukuruzku those same hooks only in 4 size.

Oops quite forgot. On every zabrose bag the gelva with 4 mm pelletsom Mulberry tree. Ah and pyliki Mulberry tree your heelbone minutes dipoval in dipe essesno Mulberry tree.

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :17: 58)

:flag:

Romeo wrote:

Nu essesno hair. Ceasing tight 25 mikronization 20 see Klipsa. Lidkor. Hooks Tekhnokarp K1 2 size. On richvordovskie both: Boyle 14 mm and kukuruzku those same hooks only in 4 size.

Oops quite forgot. On every zabrose bag the gelva with 4 mm pelletsom Mulberry tree. Ah and pyliki Mulberry tree your heelbone minutes dipoval in dipe essesno Mulberry tree.

Edited Romeo (Yesterday 15 :17: 58)

Yes I understood all karpovye, comes the thought rods up karpovye but with metodnymi kormukhami :blush:

Romeo wrote:

In next time if went such a a spree, you know on expense from Ah, this is great decided to do rate on "fish" zakorm. 'll take a look that from this tickles

Looked. Now on popryadku.

Ah znachittso in this time decided to to go on clock, but then it turned out that on another a night ??? stopped.

Zakormochnuyu program took such a:

1.5 kg 12 mm pelletsa Khalibut on fat basis of
1.5 kg 12 mm pelletsa Rak on fat basis of
1 kg 20 mm Boylov Shrimp
Mere 0.5 kg 20 mm Boylov halibut
15 kg wheat zadipovanoy variedades Khalibut
Still was 9 kg karpovoy sypukhi varying degrees.

On order. Arrived by the afternoon. Otmarkerilsya. On start zamesilsya sypukhoy with kernel and parachute on two point zakidal. , I've been sitting three hours and with a near point most powerful steam locomotive. Strike. Fish went on the upper hand. Amur River thought I. Yes White Amur said White Amur of nerve showing your face under Bank. Amur River truth a small. Not more 5-6 pounds. And already before podsakom this a disease to under three udilisha. Until I on-weakened friktsione tried to his target place it under species-furnaces this that's a wicked fish slit the as such about hold a shell up :( Grustnoe the beginning.

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/rLKHO.jpg

Then sit still hours two in s. On the opposite Bank take three fish. Judging by behavior on vyvazhivanii on ZigRig. Ah but as me one such pull off?! Yes raze. Zaruchayus if that support neighbor on a fishing trip and collect in together in anybody entire information pro ZigRig. So as labor the depth of on zakorme 7 meters do 5 fringes metre ceasing. Pop realization the nozzle sitch. With zabrosom no problems not was raising the Bank behind net. The remnants of karpovoy prikormki Tony, I follow it until fortune kashitsy and your heelbone spombov flies on point. Not passes and 5 minutes as happens the rogue steam locomotive. Strike and began. Vyvazhivat fish with so a leash around yes still such a - neperdavaemye sensations. Cargo in 90 grams is swinging under a tulip. And further 5 meters defence wakes up aggressivity and fish's a big-ass. But eyes fear, and hands make and here is she the first in my career fish on ZigRig. Yes still what :cool:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/RgGXC.jpg

Is obtained that fish initially teetered on zakorme, but on somehow reasons on bottom not’ve been accusations :(

But deal to by the evening and need to accusations. In water flew of all higher enumerated goodies, namely pellets Khalibut and both: Boyle Shrimp. And as only it was dark here we go soul. On order. Lovilsya only carp. Yes still what. 7.8 interestingly 10.3 metro :love: Nu and on my Blue Hawaiian did get in trouble something a whopping. Literally with the first minutes vyvazhivaniya this we're huge smotala meters 50 fishing line of yours. Then still minutes 15 I tried to its draw to Bank and here is here the when fish like would gave up she made a desperate jump under pile mostka, who was in 50 fringes meters away further left than that. Nothing not remained as its stop. I dragged Friction clutch and began try to its deployed. And here a kind of offensive social: '(Ah better so than she would taken for line could be drawn and cut the top of snap.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/Xd7Bw.jpg

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/LdsOT.jpg

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/5CtXi.jpg

Here is such here is affairs. The average weight fish with "fishing" program widened. ???? the biggest carp took the bait on mulberry trees, and the rest on Shrimpy. 20 mm pyliki. No amount experiment with boylami and pelletsami other producers successes not brought - in short than feeding off on the and harvest need to :flag:

On the morning I on all rang and after jittery night decided to night’s sleep. Closer to afternoon again continued experiments with ZigRigom so as with trawling fish refused on fifteen peck. But with purely karpovymi blends harvest thus soposob it is unrealistic :( cloud mutti even from pereuvlazhnennoy prikormki more minutes not’:( and nothing another not was. So I on all rang and share my experince.

Closer to by the evening adopted decision swim still a night and sooner on the morning move home. Zakormilsya pelletsom Rak and boylami halibut. And roughly in 7 the evening a good such steam locomotive on 20 mm pylik halibut. Strike. Jump and social. Perhaps trigger not At Chabysh 2005 :( Abydna prozhivu as. Through gender hours again poklevka but what something a strange. The ant it was sufficient the releases the. Strike. Nothing there is no. Vymatyvayu, and there trigger hamstrung by left-shell. Likely carp took Boyle in his mouth but zasekatsya him was nothing with which :)

Ah think times such the beginning of at night will fun. But not here something was. After 8 hours the beginning of get colder. Temperatures at night has fallen until + 8 o.o. Fish has moved in kamatoz the rogue and entire night had to sleep :( :( :( Nu yes okay. Would still fishing Lies classroom. Fish garnuyu caught. Fish program've tested - all broke a :cool:

That want add to higher concern to written. Aren the that trofeevskaya products invariably brings good and importantly stable catches. ???? a body of water this in June very a cranky and the fact that broke a to capture such garnykh fish only confirms that products solid. Thank you producer in short.

In July plan test on this a reservoir two programs Spezia (many just) and Medovo-maize. Want figure out on the future that better works on this a reservoir to in August-September when have fish will begin the munchies to come with the most effective program. Yes and on ZigRigu remained question open :) need to to score some Spode-mixed ZigRig from um - Trophy and to come in are. And the as something day trousers wasted glazing ARGUMENTY :crazyfun:

Vacation continues :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2013 12:08:56)

+4

Romeo wrote:

rather see. Now on popryadku.

Ah znachittso in this time decided to to go on clock, but then it turned out that on another a night ??? stopped.

Zakormochnuyu program took such a:

1.5 kg 12 mm pelletsa Khalibut on fat basis of
1.5 kg 12 mm pelletsa Rak on fat basis of
1 kg 20 mm Boylov Shrimp
Mere 0.5 kg 20 mm Boylov halibut
Still was 9 kg karpovoy sypukhi varying degrees.

On order. Arrived by the afternoon. Otmarkerilsya. On start zamesilsya sypukhoy with kernel and parachute on two point zakidal. , I've been sitting three hours and the near point most powerful steam locomotive. Strike. Fish went on the upper hand. Amur River thought I. Yes White Amur said White Amur of nerve showing your face under Bank. Amur River truth a small. Not more 5-6 pounds. And already before podsakom this a disease to under three udilisha. Until I on-weakened friktsione tried to his target place it under species-furnaces this that's a wicked fish slit the as such about hold a shell up Grustnoe the beginning.

Then sit still hours two in s. On the opposite Bank take three fish. Judging by behavior on vyvazhivanii on ZigRig. Ah but as me one such pull off?! Though. Zaruchayus if that support neighbor on a fishing trip and collect in together in anybody entire information pro ZigRig. So as labor the depth of on zakorme 7 meters do 5 fringes metre ceasing. Pop-up bra the nozzle sitch. With zabrosom no problems not was raising the Bank behind net. The remnants of karpovoy prikormki Tony, I follow it until fortune kashitsy and your heelbone spombov flies on point. Not passes and 5 minutes as happens the rogue steam locomotive. Strike and began. Vyvazhivat fish with so a leash around yes still such a - neperdavaemye sensations. Cargo in 90 grams is swinging under a tulip. And further 5 meters defence wakes up aggressivity and fish's a big-ass. But eyes fear, and hands make and here is she the first in my career fish on ZigRig. Yes still what

Is obtained that fish initially teetered on zakorme, but on somehow reasons on bottom not’ve been accusations

But deal to by the evening and need to accusations. In water flew of all higher enumerated goodies, namely pellets Khalibut and both: Boyle Shrimp. And as only it was dark here we go soul. On order. Lovilsya only carp. Yes still what. 7.8 interestingly 10.3 metro Nu and on my Blue Hawaiian did get in trouble something a whopping. Literally with the first minutes vyvazhivaniya this we're huge smotala meters 50 fishing line of yours. Then still minutes 15 I tried to its draw to Bank and here is here the when fish like would gave up she made a desperate jump under pile mostka, who was in 50 fringes metres further left than that. Nothing not remained as its stop. I dragged Friction clutch and began try to its deployed. And here a kind of offensive social Nu better so than she would taken for line could be drawn and cut the top of snap.

Here is such here is affairs. The average weight fish with "fishing" program widened. ???? the biggest carp took the bait on mulberry trees, and the rest on Shrimpy. 20 mm pyliki. No amount experiment with boylami and pelletsami other producers successes not brought - in short than feeding off on the and harvest need to

On the morning I on all rang and after jittery night decided to night’s sleep. Closer to afternoon again continued experiments with ZigRigom so as with trawling fish refused on fifteen peck. But with purely karpovymi blends harvest thus soposob it is unrealistic cloud mutti even from pereuvlazhnennoy prikormki more minutes not’and nothing another not was. So I on all rang and share my experince.

Closer to by the evening adopted decision swim still a night and sooner on the morning move home. Zakormilsya pelletsom Rak and boylami halibut. And roughly in 7 the evening a good such steam locomotive on 20 mm pylik halibut. Strike. Jump and social. Perhaps trigger not At Chabysh 2005 Abydna prozhivu as. Through gender hours again poklevka but what something a strange. The ant it was sufficient the releases the. Strike. Nothing there is no. Vymatyvayu, and there trigger hamstrung by left-shell. Likely carp took Boyle-to-mouth but zasekatsya him was nothing with which

Ah think times such the beginning of at night will fun. But not here something was. After 8 hours the beginning of get colder. Temperatures at night has fallen until + 8 Fish has moved in kamatoz the rogue and entire night had to sleep Nu yes okay. Would still fishing Lies classroom. Fish garnuyu caught. Fish program've tested - all broke a

That want add to higher concern to written. Aren the that trofeevskaya products invariably brings good and importantly stable catches. ???? a body of water this in June very a cranky and the fact that broke a to capture such garnykh fish only confirms that products solid. Thank you producer in short.

In July plan test on this a reservoir two programs Spezia (many just) and Medovo-maize. Want figure out on the future that better works on this a reservoir to in August-September when have fish will begin the munchies to come with the most effective program. Yes and on ZigRigu remained question open need to to score some Spode-mixed ZigRig from um - Trophy and to come in are. And the as something day trousers wasted glazing ARGUMENTY

Vacation continues

Edited Romeo (Today 11 :08: 56)

:cool: YES! Roma and than otlichaettsa Sieg-Rigg from Raning -fidera :flag:

Incidentally appeared thought test ZigRig on "fidernykh" reservoirs. In any time soon these zamus unkind. :flirt:

Geu and for week fishing trips two cyprinids kept and two fidernykh've lost weight on 4 kg :crazyfun: But the lion’s share slimming of course on conscience cyprinids kept sessions. All-??? Spode atskaya pleasant thing for slimming :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jun 23 2013 12:33:25)

Romeo wrote:

We're going in and for week fishing trips two cyprinids kept and two fidernykh've lost weight on 4 kg

Roma so write cannot be. Wife not believed, that only fish fishing. And if and believed, the start, too, touring, weight ganyat. :D

fm967 wrote:

A if and believed, the start, too, touring, weight ganyat.

The kind I only for. Will with whom on ZigRig harvest :flirt:

On of last a fishing trip here is that observed. Aminosirop Khalibut has very for consistence. So his realistically can be use and in as a Dipa :flag: I so and did.

+1

Ян 68 wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):

Wheat stalks gumbo stew with mutton was or dipoval in natural able? :flag:

Black&White wrote:

The wheat gumbo stew with mutton was or dipoval in natural able?

2’s days zamachival.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 7 2013 19:43:32)

Itself and for the middle tide give me some pointers composition prikormki from trophy, with spreyami completes his turn, largely fish rybets golavl sometimes Crucian bream rarely karpik a small, pylyaschiy pelets is worth promoted or not

КОТ wrote:

Rum and for the middle tide give me some pointers composition prikormki from trophy, with spreyami completes his turn, largely fish rybets golavl sometimes Crucian bream rarely karpik a small, pylyaschiy pelets is worth promoted or not

Ah from trofeevskogo for such fish and conditions be appropriate Feder Corn. it gives you gas (on during them catching - mechanics 100% suited. Pellets if paint a bullseye on fish taller though, right of course same not is placing. Think in 4 mm diameter will in the most times. What pellets need to to experiment. In short Feder Corn. it gives you gas + pellets 4 mm the that need to. Ah although would the same pellets Corn. it gives you gas. Ah and corndude's, too, universal option.

Feder Corn. it gives you gas enough lighted prikormka. Ah painting if there is the need not the problem. :flag: Although chichas summer and fish I so understood on kotorubyu you was targeting, least in district polkila, so that the dark prikormka not need a I.M.H.O.,.

As option still Feder vanilla on and Feder offers. Try need to. Himself on River their not has tried. But on aromatike under belle should approach the. Question appreciate whether fish such. Peas for examine alternative treatments for river fish more is quite universal I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 14 2013 19:08:07)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2