All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2

Products TM Trophy column 2

Posts 61 to 90 of 256

Yesterday arrived from glorious cities - hero Sevastopol (recreation with family), living there men keen fiderom know, that on 5 th km. есть магазин рыбакоф , конечно изучить весь город по наличию хороших рыболовных магазинов не было возможности , но данный магазин удивил достаточно неплохим выбором прикормки , бойлов , ароматики , и прибамбасов необходим для карповой ловли , в основном ассортимент представлен поляками и венграми , общаться с ребятами-продавцами было приятно , видно знают что продают и ориентируются , продукцию которую продают самолично тестируют , немного я удивился что все же должна быть более развита морская рыбалка , а нет , все же есть однополчане и в фидере и карпфишинге , со слов ребят в данном направлении 5-7 еще человек увлекаются в Севастополе фидером ( конечно я думаю скорее всего их больше , это может по статистике обращения в их магазин , по фидерной направленности ) . So here is, licked I to shelves are products Trophy column (unfortunately range of very meager), why to it, yes because t. Romeo contributed adds their data will show an and feedbacks go in the, that would turn on this products their attention, for that him thank you. Of course me in primarily have intrigued dipy and stick-mixes, with words seller of well diverge sprays and dipy, especially shrimp, she is famously has shown themselves in Sea, dipuya Ideology 4-5 oparyshey on the hook, shrimp with the counter moving things immediately. A bit killed her energy, the price on stick-mixes, yes not cheaply - 80 gr. (320 Br) - almost sensas, but there after all in composition enters and the Liquid, prikormku not take in ties with price, seller said that there is thought to abandon its invoicing have representative in Simferopol, and here is dipy and aminosprei yuzayut they regularly on their sessions, work. So here is, given excellent results have Romeo on in an odor is a mulberry, I took two Dipa: Is a mulberry and shrimp (given that with Azov sea in Don to us goes rybets and another fish on spawning, which not too strange this smells) and the similarities and proximity klimatichekikh zones: Donetsk and Rostov. Hit smells garlic, then regretted, that not took.
So here is I have question to producer, even what he wants :1. Do aminosprey and dip with the scent of examine alternative treatments for river clams (perlovitsy), there is whether such in terms of or not?
2. There is whether opportunity supplies products in Rostov region, in as a personal invoicing? In the form of banderolki for tests, have us guys running in, Donetsk, but this not often 1-2 times in year, and given that opened there flagship, then can will touring and more often.

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jul 18 2013 16:21:08)

Ruslan 161 wrote:

A little bit killed her energy, the price on stick-mixes, yes not cheaply - 80 gr. (320 Br) - almost sensas, but there after all in composition enters and the Liquid

This stick-mixes sports series of. His mostly use for the gelva stikov in karpfishinge and understandably that consumption under such a using not big :flag:

And there are two stick-mix cheap without likvida, which I'm using as excess fare in infant formula under method.

http://trophej.com/shop.html?page=shop. … egory_id=7

And the price 35 and 37 UAH. :cool:

Ruslan 161 wrote:

astonishing smells garlic, then regretted, that not took.

Reality you for real for good reason. Have us here on Spring and on fall this "Garlic" combined with oparikom (yes and on method with cologne not plus will) simply tore apart carp and an :cool:

Ruslan 161 wrote:

prikormku not take in ties with price

If under prikormkoy he implied stick-mixes series of sport the this one thing. And if in general pro entire prikormku, then something here not so. So as to example prikormki as and metodnoy series of are worth 30 UAH., and Feder Corn. it gives you gas at all 25 UAH. And this quite not costly I.M.H.O.,.

To word prikormki metodnoy series of in entire are used have us here on sorevakh fidernykh on the koi a reservoir. Prize seats with these prikormkami occupy regularly. :cool:

Of course 30 Grzywna (. , too, not quite perishing and cheaply, but if to compare with analogues, then Hungarians in this year themselves vhat deskriditirovali (already wrote about this in appropriate themes), and British, metodnye a mixture are worth MUCH more expensive. So that as something so :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 16:15:52)

I here rallied on a couple metodnykh sessions in speed at different reservoirs. Bought on you 4 and 8 mm pellets "Fish." D testit. Weather convey very figovuyu. Turbulent rains. Pressure collapses. In general a good reason beta test this option. In the past year well polovili using on zakorm both: Boyle "Fish", but on the koi a reservoir. Now d testit on metodnykh church this smells. But would still always pro supply lies in dedicated blast Mulberry tree - already so much times she me. Works well for at different reservoirs. Past fishing surplus the reaffirming. :cool:

???? that interestingly. Here is like retaions rich fish tank and all such. But on sypukhu with wheat fish that sucks you can catch a often. As only zakorm with viewing pelletsa those created by different and syrup so Hi, quite another fishing begins :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 16:28:33)

Romeo wrote:

If under prikormkoy he implied stick-mixes series of sport

Yes, precisely this a series of and had in view, think she and vchistom the form of is famously will be more appropriate for method, and in a whole prices prikormku and isn't quite your thing excellent

Ruslan 161 wrote:

think she and vchistom the form of is famously will be more appropriate for method,

Precisely for method pay in primarily their attention on 4-reintegration metodnykh a mixture Khalibut, Livers, Strawberry and Tutti-frutti milkshake. The price 30 Grzywna (. + all supplements-Yumbers + a horse's dose mikropelletsa :flag:

Here in topic somewhere was video as works this mixture of on fletke.

But as excess fare in metodnye a mixture if need effect stick-mix add from "mix Database + Butternut. Most the and the price not kusuchaya!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 16:41:14)

Roma, I so understand that Phlegethon-mix sport in the pure not will to stay in fletke

Ruslan 161 wrote:

Roma, I so understand that Phlegethon mix. Sport in the pure not will to stay in fletke

I not has tried. :dontknow:

Other on video. Think better with than something matched or at all using his with the gelva. Fidernaya had forced from this less as not will become :idea:

And here is work metodnykh mixtures on fletke about which I you wrote higher.

, to add in metodnuyu mixture of stick-mix - will "be any dust here" :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 19:25:11)

Simply be any dust here not always need. For example weeks three ago I have was fishing at manner, when me had to even not tone the and pylyaschuyu prikormku with the help corn syrup to do at all "Claymaish", so as lobatyy not gave up on it and have a carp not was no chance impress the natives on pop realization the pourer. Added syrup. Lobatyy backed off through time and began harvest carp :flag:

Means simply a series of stick mix. Can be zamachivat on water and aminosiropakh, under this will effect the geyser, and a series of stick mix. Sport zameshivayut only on shipped with in package likvide and can be on aminosiropakh, that would not began reaction vysvobozhdneniya active oxygen, means a series of sport has the extraordinary for it effect the geyser as on video and should in the pure is famously attract as amur with the carp so and tolstoloba, but if of polyurethane likvida not will of the lack that would to stay in fletke, then can can be will add still for of polyurethane and aminosirop

Kansas 161, as thread on karpovoy session when d using stick-mix sport stuck his "form a" on fletke in the pure purely sake of experiment. Update my then broke a or not. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 18 2013 19:28:30)

Thank you Roma for recommendations on prikormke, will be very interestingly to know outcome experiment.

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jul 18 2013 19:36:15)

Novel tell of the car, as on expiration time behave dipy and sprays, smells such same persistent?, dipy not wasting Hua in them any debris under dipovanii changeable tips? T. E. Ich the quality of not izmenno?

Ruslan 161 wrote:

Roman tell of the car, as on expiration time behave dipy and sprays, smells such same persistent?, dipy not wasting Hua in them any debris under dipovanii changeable tips? T. E. Ich the quality of not izmenno?

Ah for sprays 100% can say, that bought summer past year not lost their properties. I have there is spray Chocolate Kuplennyi spring past year, which'm applying under it catching white puppies were born, and so as enleve rarely such a fish, currently the bottle with not is already capped out. All with him normally. Flavor not has changed. "Garlic" for later on outfitting yourself in the past year and entire this Spring used "last." Flight a normal.

Syrup and dipy I not select on the next year. As something so broke a, that all where. But think with so a product of nothing not will happen :flag:

Only I not quite understood, and pro what garbage you speak? Even in theory not can conjure, that can with nozzles in dip enter such a from what he it's just gonna spoil!

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2013 14:26:23)

I simply not'm too shy in vial with dipom slowly and moldy worm, worm on the hook, here is with them the and washed off any is nonsense and remains in dipe, that can provoke damage product, his plesnevenie, with boylomi the understandable - their the surface net, that cannot be said about of AIC jamborees. To example dipy from richvorts already third year with so the floating smіttyam and them modicum would that, in sight krutyachie preservatives from defacing. Lewt.

Ruslan 161 wrote:

I simply not'm too shy in vial with dipom slowly and moldy worm, worm on the hook, here is with them the and washed off any is nonsense and remains in dipe, that can provoke damage product, his plesnevenie, with boylomi the understandable - their the surface net, that cannot be said about of AIC jamborees.

Ah for of AIC nozzles I.M.H.O., more suited as times spray. Deep all-??? more to enough a long "soaking" jamborees. With other hand ah if embarrasses something for helping of calm simply fill up the tight jat part of Dipa in another capacious and't dip there have fucked the horse beforehand.

Although doubt that dipu something from the animal will and from debris collateral.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 19 2013 21:24:13)

Romeo wrote:

simply fill up the tight jat part of Dipa in another capacious and't dip there have fucked the horse beforehand.

Thank you so and do: 'm decanting some in tare - sprey, so as many British, producers karpovoy products and sufficient known, that for me not understandable, use. His sloppy tare for their highly better dipov, lid firmly without a groove, which as snot, in any moment can open up, across semblance trade move, that would individual newspaper under dipy bought, that concerns um - Trophy was pleased that container on oio.

Question to Romeo: Tell of the car the speed dissolving of the and degree of pyleniya (activity) nasadochnykh and prikormochnykh over the Boylov (Trophy column) differs or not? And on time in warm water for what time pylyaschiy Boyle dissolves?

Ruslan 161 wrote:

Вопрос к Ромео :  скажи пожалуйсто скорость растворения и степень пыления ( активность ) насадочных  и  прикормочных пылящих бойлов ( Трофей ) отличается или нет ?

Цитирую производителя...

разница только в поверхностном слое, на насадочный бойл нанесены дополнительные привлекатели, что бы при попадании в воду, бойл быстрее "запускался", в прикормочном бойле еще покрупнее птичий корм помелен, а так это одно и тоже по составу.

Я кормлюсь насадочными бойлами :flag:

Ruslan 161 wrote:

и по времени в теплой воде за какое время пылящий бойл растворяется ?

Я когда ловлю на пылики перезабрасываю примерно каждые 3 часа... время растворения зависит от многих факторов и ну прям точно ответить на вопрос затрудняюсь... за это время бойл полностью не растворяется конечно... теряет примерно 30% своего диаметра, но опять же повторюсь степень растворения от многих факторов зависит :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 21 2013 16:10:17)

Romeo wrote:

I when I'll hold you in pyliki perezabrasyvayu roughly every 3 hours. Time dissolving of the depends on many factors and ah recognized accurately answer question'm fixin. For this time Boyle fully not dissolves of course. Loses roughly 30% of its diameter, but again same closing degree of dissolving of the from many factors depends

Yesterday a alongside Roma. In late days decided to catch some purely on in the data on both: Boyle. In top were squid-cranberries, ultraspetsii and shrimp.
Until this in top were 2 corn on Aurum / raised pop up act 10 mm in diameter pineapple.
Boyle on somehow toprichinam was dissolved very quickly (he lose half diameter for hour)
On both: Boyle ever responds even podleschik: http://s5.uploads.ru/t/x0dXj.jpg
http://s4.uploads.ru/t/ziAmr.jpg
Caught on Boyle about 20m pylik ultraspetsii
Still one such-same caught on 2 red corn karpzum with the smell, is strawberry raised pop up act Mulberry tree)

Last edited by light (Jul 21 2013 19:58:27)

light wrote:

Boyle on somehow toprichinam was dissolved very quickly (he lose half diameter for hour)

Romeo wrote:

but again same closing degree of dissolving of the from many factors depends

In-in. But on of last karpovoy session (the second half of June) I perezabrasyval accurately such same both: Boyle times in 2-3 hours and they lost 30% of its diameter. But catching at the other a reservoir and conceals 7 meters :dontknow:

Light where report? I am confident that after as we left you still they were catching fish. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 21 2013 19:07:48)

Here is quote from articles about over the boylakh.

In the data on both: Boyle for carp incur no thermal processing, and simply then dried either. Moreover, prepare their not on egg, but on other nayco?ueo institutions (corn of mixed, bayou, honey laced and camping on D. Under hit: Diving, the cohesive a substance is beginning to gradually be dissolved or digested, thanks to what Boyle is fracturing tier for layer by layer. If in composition s palette for cyprinids kept fish includes "the right" vysokoattraktivnye components, he extremely actively attracts fish, because immediately is beginning to give in water all their resists substances. Moreover, in the process his dissolving of the Boyle it turns out green then surrounds it with particulates, part of of which sinking, part of crops up, part of it turns out vzveshennymi in water. Around s palette for Karpov reprisal vysokoprivlekatelnoe a wisp of cloud mutti. Obviously from-for this a cloud in the data on both: Boyle and is nicknamed pylyaschimi.

contaminated using dissolved Boylov easily track degree of activity fish in zone industrialized fishing - than this activity higher, the faster dissolves Boyle. You can throw one Boyle in makes zone and to compare the speed dissolving of the this s palette and s palette, 7,000 in zone industrialized fishing carp on both: Boyle, and on difference in speed dissolving of the Boylov determine degree of activity fish.

Except activity fish, on the speed dissolving of the Boylov for carp significant influence exerts temperatures water - than she higher, the faster sciatica both: Boyle.

Newcomers confounds the fact, that, as rule, in the data on both: Boyle for cyprinids kept breeds fish have dozen not less twenty millimeters. Under it catching in warm water to do in the data on both: Boyle diameter of less 18 millimeters not makes sense - they will be dissolved or digested too quickly, that not very something conveniently. Time dissolving of the s palette diameter of twenty-millimeters in warm water under average activity fish usually accounts for 2 - 3 hours. Under particle is understood reductions diameter s palette until 10 - 12 millimeters.

On my view, the use of dissolved Boylov for a carp very distsipliniruet the fishing trainer (especially lazy), forcing regularly project rods up. I believe, that with high activity fish, in case absence of poklevki in for half an hour, need fulfill perezabros. As shows practice, very often udilishche can inconclusively have remained standing a host hour, and virtually immediately after perezabrosa (like would, originating in the the same point) should poklevka.

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 21 2013 19:30:50)

light wrote:

At both: Boyle ever responds even podleschik:

And say bream on both: Boyle not you can catch a :crazy:

Romeo wrote:

you still they were catching fish.

We not only they were catching fish.
Spharischen all was normal, and clouds thunder and lightning warned us about how that need to leave 2 times, but decided sit still slightly-slightly. Passed slightly-slightly time and on us struck tropical begun ((
Spharischen intended under a down-pour rain, is soaked.' all. But during rain was you are unreal nibble!
One and the same Boyle the... they threw 3 times and a fish.
But start with starters. Intended with mate on one interesnіy line could be drawn, on which I vіigral vechennie contest on єtom a reservoir, but for day before reported discover that Roma, too, violation on him. To not to decide, who pervіy policies--and bridge, decide what's smestitsyanemnogo in side and sit down in 50m further left than that. Grabovets the depths lie on 78 scandisk dura-Ace єksєydzh 4,000. Might inhibit boiled maize with wheat, drowning our ananasovіm variedades and for ties adding 2 packs FD. Fishing the two of on 4 fidera. All with a hair. I have method and flet, have Comrade flet and classic. Might inhibit 3 the composition for method: Trofeytutti-frutti method, Karpzum fish-strawberries-robinred, and karpzum amour.
Long we than to do zakorm (rocket or paraschyut), selecting missile and maslaem build feed.
Trawl some tackle (Roma with father already gets caught on full), on the sly begins nibble. Karp-White Amur-White Amur-carp, spharischen as usually. I had forced on maize with pop up act on Aurum / on glass tinkles with fletom, on khevike method with Boyle and I and magot-klipsoy.
So as comrade not get a lot of sleep, flips her approximately Il Mostro case and napping. Through 5 minutes the game steam locomotive smotavshiy 4 Dam twist are spaced until clips for second and feeder vmestre with Corum five tripodom flies in rates, but nedolshaya profundity and it's lightning reaction Comrade they save his. “the main on klipse.
Fishing further.
Under vyvazhivanii social and zatsep in 5 metres from Bank. Second stick, I take it out and perezabrasyvayu, have a tendency to go: Diving, do 2 step, hear eponyatnye sounds obey, I turn around, see galloping with footbridge feeder, which privobnyaetsya near me, share of of seconds try to grasp that happened, understand, enleve feeder and'm vyvazhivanie. Spharischen carp on beginnings could not wait until I'll get out on line could be drawn, and decided to peck immediately :disappointed:
Forth fishing lasted in the usual pace "impose-carp, White Amur"
T. To this Perhaps the latter fishing in this season ('m leaving on 2-3 month in Kyiv) decided to remain until the evening. Evening worked (are looking in the beginning of messages)

+3

There is in sale from TM "Trophy column" stick-mix "sport" squid. In inside wrapping-the Liquid on 180 gr. Dispenser-12,18gr on 100gr dry a mixture. Water not promoted.

Romeo wrote:

I gorge myself nasadochnymi boylami

Thank you for the intel, and can easily afford not beats and effect faster :cool:

In Saturday on Dnestr after lunch gone missing nibble, karasey and gusteru rasshevel spray "KLEN" and as me seems a compartment cancer which obzheral all carved, worm, oparika.

+2

light wrote:

Boyle on somehow toprichinam was dissolved very quickly

Romeo wrote:

contaminated using dissolved Boylov easily track degree of activity fish in zone industrialized fishing - than this activity higher, the faster dissolves Boyle. You can throw one Boyle in makes zone and to compare the speed dissolving of the this s palette and s palette, 7,000 in zone industrialized fishing carp on both: Boyle, and on difference in speed dissolving of the Boylov determine degree of activity fish.

Ah as option. :idea:

Is identically you there. I've packed cases things on its next Saturday Talk fishing trip, started climbing in bins of the post-and found that boiled both: Boyle "ultraspetsii" and prikormochnyy pelets "khalibut" surrounded by lashes - mold (wrapping Awesome Bar provide results even and likely were fried on the sun on one or several previous church). Abydna-yes!? Yes no! Qualitative, worker product simply not managed craft a. I this pelets zamachival in dipovannoy water, inscription sypukhi for; and jangling and used as metodnuyu mixture of under it catching on flet. Hence and so small consumption and the remnants of crack not used.
In general guys, from whom these things remained - not keep long in the chamber, code on maximum raising the then only in the trash. Saw this deal - bonkers, postponed in side so that if who the not believes - can today take a picture of. I without claims - this is so, for Help :flag:.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Jul 22 2013 10:09:54)

light wrote:

Yesterday a alongside Roma.

On this a fishing trip in as a major faction used wheat and trofeevskiy 8 mm pylyaschiy pellets "Fish" :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 22 2013 10:12:13)

Roma and why you’re using wheat and not maize

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2