All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2

Products TM Trophy column 2

Posts 91 to 120 of 256

Fiestvod wrote:

Spied this deal - bonkers, postponed in side

Both: Boyle run it by in sypukhu and kicksledging as excess fare pallet and an aromatic. And pellets Perferate in of mixed. Not throw away - use to anyone :flag:

Fiestvod wrote:

wrapping Awesome Bar provide results even and likely were fried on the sun on one or several previous church)

I think the reason not in the sun, and in place storage. Wrapping were open and if kept the to example in garage where often present damp even summer this and could trigger gray. I have case that remains pellets and I his have the in dedicated blast. Sometimes few weeks. Nothing with him not was happening. Think the reason in excessive to moisture in place storage. :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 22 2013 10:26:27)

+1

Чечако wrote:

Roma and why you’re using wheat and not maize

Its easier be preparing and with it less hassle. :dontknow:

+1

I in the last time at all became to do so. Know`s of grain method ferment enough "aromatic" process :), so if this not karpovaya session, and sequence of fidernykh fishing trips, then I restricting one times large build wheat. Pumping its variedades and then in several packages (can be different berries inject) and in freezer (good summer he not tone dead) and then I take on least need how many need to. Bo if on every fishing trip be preparing grain, then every week on balcony unchanging flavor brozhzheniya :crazyfun:, and this not quite likes my ladies :confused:

Typically buckets on 15 liters lack on three fidernykh fishing in approach day. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 22 2013 10:34:33)

+1

Understood thank you and I no the gollandskogsch Khuyvengerka already read bag corn bought

Чечако wrote:

bag corn bought

So that in this bad? Maize simply need to a bit dovarivat after soaking. And just big deal the. Simply more know.

Yesterday arrived with an overnight fishing so as more time carve out some not is obtained. Becoming not sports, gets caught on maize, the peas, makushatnik, I decided to on to experiment with few commodities from um - Trophy. , the weather has, wanted be better but not all in our power :D And so on a reservoir in 15 :0 0 choice seats, preparation, zakorm some tackle in water from changeable tips applied both: Boyle strawberries, only, is a mulberry 16 mm. Until the evening nor single poklyovki, when it was dark began to popikovat semaphore times says fuckin 'shit and quiet, that me very irritated but in, too, time and pleased its that who the interested in boylami. And all-??? I well cared for by poklevki 1 :3 0 steam locomotive was very good with start so's wavin 'as sprinter, leapfrog vyvazhivanie and mirror handsome on Bank. Weighing up the showed 3.600 was caught on mulberry trees, so that both: Boyle workers try and will you happiness.

+2

Need to already tyutinu watered moderately have homes 8-)

Romeo, give me some pointers of the car, despite on 2’s days on a carp and amur, is a mulberry better vystrelivala have you day or at night? And as themselves showed shrimp?

Ruslan 161 wrote:

Romeo, give me some pointers of the car, despite on 2’s days on a carp and amur, is a mulberry better vystrelivala have you day or at night? And as themselves showed shrimp?

Post 44 and post 51 in this topic. Two karpovye session on 36 hours. The first session with the mulberry tree for the groundwork, the second with shrimp. See made and as broke a.

In the past year is a mulberry worked as at night so and day. Shrimp as me it looked all same more "nightlife option" and try if there is opportunity Cranberry is + de Squid. In this season have many she shoots on our reservoirs. And still both: Boyle as the pourer better use with such same boylami in zakorme. Rudely speaking opened a box. Dozen Boylov left on the pourer, and the rest: Diving on zakorm. Rudely speaking in zakorme better if will attend the on made harvest regulation. The pourer dipani to she kind,.

Two fidernye fishing on carp we should drink a and Amur river in this year were with the mulberry tree (pellets) + contest daily allowance (the second place) purchasing zakorm, too, with the mulberry tree (pellets, syrup, both: Boyle, sypukha. So that very universal option :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 25 2013 08:56:14)

Thank you

Ruslan 161 wrote:

despite on 2’s days on a carp and amur

Kansas 161, and a body of water far rallied the usual arendnik or a body of water where carp issue?

This our rowing Canal, a dirt bag in amur from 2-pounds. Until 10 and higher, a carp, carp, tolstolob, a body of water stojaca. Karp's there deliberately not ran, Canal reportedly with rybopitomnikom (there not big careers where our marketing are worth, in them fish enable, fed and on sale) in which periodically our marketing dyryavyatsya and karpushka of them uderaet, here is so Canal and offer was carp, that concerns amur and tolstoloba, then can deliberately under allied and launched, that would Canal's been cleaned, in general fish on podnozhnom the stern, let it run wild.

Испытал дип шелковица от Трофей , правда рыбу он не интересовал , но что хочу сказать по поводу стойкости аромата , для сессии были взяты самокаты ростовского карпятника ( запах от производителя не ярко выраженный , бойлы свежие ) и были задипованы в дипе " Шелковица " , так вот стойкость запаха сравнил с дамбалсами от CCmoore ( запах ракушки ), которые так же находились в задиповоном состоянии самим производителем , после часа пребывания в воде оных бойлов , от запаха ракушки и следа не осталось - только при разламывании вновь появился , а что касается Трофея запах на поверхности бойла не утерен и стоек .

Last edited by Ruslan 161 (Jul 27 2013 22:40:40)

Ruslan 161 wrote:

and that concerns um - Trophy smells on the surface s palette not uteren and crossbars.

Even without dipovaniya after two hours in water pylik nasadochnyy I'm on the Sauce whether well. On of last session karpovoy had temerity decreased in size pyliki Shrimp (G's 5-6 all was a) put an on shelf aaaaaeieea in machine. To Towards in parlor scene are worth persistent smells "shrimps" o.o. :crazyfun:

Incidentally if is fought had forced on pyliki the not worth to emit decreased pyliki. They always toenail clipper, on those same the gelva city or as a major faction for zakorma. I.e. "bezotkhodnoe production" :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 31 2013 10:52:48)

Here is and I prechitav many interesting input about products from trophy blackcurrant itself a bit, emerged a question real quick under an attempt pierce subsequent floating miniboyl he raskalyvaetsya. Podskajite can there is spetsyalnaya wearing a very thin little aneasthetic for miniboylov and from no she producer.

+1

I have there is ESP, but perfectly prokalyvaetsya mini-pop realization from um - Trophy and here is such a needle from Jackson.

http://primanka.com.ua/ic/karpovaya-programma/jaxon-ac-35_18803-1fe491c.jpg

On late "gear."

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 1 2013 21:02:08)

Only that arrived with fishing. Session lasted for 22 hours. , the weather has, set nstoyaschiy zheskach. But all broke a. Later before napischu a detailed report, and until for zatravochki a bit the big info.

Used wheat. Pellets pylyaschiy Mulberry tree and Kururuza. Both: Boyle in the data on Mulberry tree, Shrimp, Med, Dolce Vita maize. The nozzle sitch # 1 Mulberry tree, then Shrimp.

Managed to capture in chronological order such fish. 7, 9, 8.7, 10.1, 11.4, 9.2, 7.7, 8.2, 12.7, 9.1 kg :cool:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/4UvC0.jpg

Was many interesting moments on a fishing trip about which later write. The main - Trophy column RULIT :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ah and "zasadka on carp." In this time deysno on an ambush it seems :crazyfun:

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/0BpDH.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 4 2013 21:06:48)

+5

Roma, and what Mark this rodpod? (Sorry, that not in subject)

ssslayer wrote:

Roma, and what Mark this rodpod? (Sorry, that not in subject)

Carriage Catch. Its feet yesteryear still on so much same.

Ah and obeschannіy report. If will questions will try to answer :flag:

For various nezavisjashchim from me reasons to escape in July on karpovuyu fishing not broke a. So when tested such opportunity, happiness my not was limit. But as usual in this world, when something strongly like it or and see, necessarily something goes not so. Two weeks teetered plush weather, but as only I rallied on karpovuyu fishing trip, weather sharply other trend, and on haigus came the real October, sharply it is getting cold and the beginning of za.

On body of water arrived in lunch as times after complete the competition. Teetered dilemma, sit down on kormlennyy several days sector or harvest in sector, where on for competitions no one not sat. For equity outcome decided not seek lung pathways and sat on pustovavshiy on for competitions sector. Eiaee 500m Eighty meters and conceals about eight meters.

For starters egged this on point 3 kg will make a wheat filled accurately aminosiropom Mulberry tree, 1 kg 8 mm pylyaschego pelletsa Mulberry tree and mere 0.5 kg 20 mm dissolved Boylov Med. As usual on this a reservoir, thought, that pass regards to friends to come clock expectations, but not here something was. Roughly through hour confusing poklevka, slightly ant it was sufficient and releases the, through five minutes, slightly ant it was sufficient and releases the. Me this ARGUMENTY, and I decided to reel in, and here began. Fish with start smotala meters fifty fishing line of yours. Attempts its stop have led nowhere. Was a sense of, that on how late fishing line of yours McCotter locomotive. But most interestingly was ahead. When fish finally Working, and I began its to pump happened the, to what I utterly not was ready. Amur River gave it candle and jumped out roughly on meter from water. Nothing such a I still never saw. Immediately same went associations with catching Blue Marlin from films about marine a fishing trip. First candle me managed survive, second, too,, and here is on the third Giver White Amur slewed round and gone. Here is this was show. I still never was in such displeased, I simply not knew that me to do.

But on this failures ended and with massacres at regular intervals roughly in fifteen minutes I enleve carp and amur. Ah think, now popret. But not here something was. On the horizon appeared black clouds, zagromykhalo, zasverkalo, and fish're awfully quiet. In short went real tropical begun. Roughly hour I sat in machine without options from it and I. Frankly, very strongly has felt for new semaphore. For them this was present test, which they with honor weathered. Rain over, has looked out the sun shining, it calmed down, and these seized the fish. Another chic White Amur not was able resist the the mulberry tree. Not d particularly into in the details, but until the evening another two times'd drive a strong rain and I sat in machine instead of accusations. During downpour was they`ve case. Sit in machine and think. And if now poklevka? That to do? And here pager, as if having heard my thought, quietly so, peak, then still times peak, me even 4000m2 as well as peredernulo, and here peak, peak, peak. Ah, think, all, three dry cowards. Thank you fish, that she showed designed and, was large several meters, not zaseklas, and so would was else pleasure.

To by the evening weather finally keep her quiet, and can be was begin to zakormu on night. On this time in deal matter 4 kg will make a wheat filled accurately aminosiropom Mulberry tree, 1 kg 8 mm pylyaschego pelletsa Mulberry tree, mere 0.5 kg 20 mm dissolved Boylov Mulberry tree and mere 0.5 kg 20 mm dissolved Boylov Shrimp. After feed passed roughly two hours, and fish divert on taken the treat. Nibble part consecutive three carp, and was one nerealizovannaya poklevka. A hope, that at night fish will active, but after rains strongly it is getting cold, and likely precisely for this reason fish bothered at night only one times. Roughly in three hours night was the good poklevka to Bank, but realize its not managed. But it and well, so as well took a nap and finally got up the forces for morning fishing.

On the morning in deal matter 3 kg will make a wheat filled accurately aminosiropom Mulberry tree, 1 kg 8 mm pylyaschego pelletsa corndude's and mere 0.5 kg 20 mm dissolved Boylov Dolce Vita maize. Fish and on this time not weeks old before an entertainment and in during two hours managed to capture four Karpov, in including the most a major. Despite the that in dedicated blast still was many what food, it seize this like an appetizer again not gave rain. Roughly in nine hours morning the sky was sucked clouds, and went the cover of your rain. Hours through three me ARGUMENTY-stewing and I began flock.

What can be done conclusions. Despite, say the said, bad weather, managed well otlovitsya. Serious spoils, ah for this dam, to capture not managed, but activity fish has pleased.

Ah and in the end he statistics on fish and on nasadkam. Managed to capture in chronological order such fish 7, 9, 8.7, 10.1, 11.4, 9.2, 7.7, 8.2, 12.7, 9.1 pounds. Was one social and four unrealized poklevki. On nasadkam picture has remained unchanged. That I only not has tried, but fish as and on past church, however, preferred in as a nozzles 20 mm in the data on both: Boyle Mulberry tree and Shrimp. On the first option was been seized six fish, on the second option three fish and one fish is seduced 20 mm pelletsom Halibut + Krill from Carpio. Both: Boyle Mulberry tree dipoval in dipe Mulberry tree, both: Boyle Shrimp in aminosirope Khalibut. Respectively with the first to boylami applied the gelva city with 4 mm peletsom Mulberry tree, with second 4 mm pellets for the gelva Khalibut.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 09:20:46)

+1

Sit on the morning and one thought not haunted. Where appeared such opinion that karpovaya fishing for laziest? Hand knots Mrun. Nimera aching. I have selective with morning state of as impact the the me steamroller have driven :D

So this just clock otmaslal. And if would 3-4 days? So that stereotype a ridiculous and point :dontknow: :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 10:34:24)

+1

Romeo
Roma question as to expert sit and think and not fool whether I lie to me two spomba
From as the flagship of for 180 Grzywna (and with barabashki for 35 Grzywna (
Difference found only in plastic have Chinese more brilliant likely more fragile and so not believing inscriptions all 1v 1

Question and need to whether pay more

Чечако wrote:

The subject and need to whether pay more

Listen to Council. Cutting compulsory contributions for the original of the 180 Grzywna (. And even not better to think of other options. All forgery live maximum one fishing trip, and the and couple of tens of zabrosov not retain. And the original of the vykhazhivaet sometimes and season (ah simply seasons have all different in the number of zabrosov.

Spomb this perhaps one of the few things where ONLY the original of the!

You same know as I am to expensive gear, but here I for expensive thing.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 11:01:36)

Chechako
So like Trophy column spombov not produces? o.O

From moreover that sells Trophy, but not on parts of "food" I'm using cobra and napalechnikom. All suits. Already the second season - to change am not expected. :flag:

That concerns spomba. Very it is good to see that people are beginning think I.M.H.O., in the right line with and already needinozhdy on fidernykh church on carp we should drink a saw as fideristy enjoyed spombami, missiles, spodami. In short began to "correctly" accusations :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 11:13:55)

Romeo
Thank you understood beats fishing trip Chinese already has survived truth gaps appeared about 2mm likely importantly difference in more thick and less deformiruemoy plastic on next a fishing trip the original of the Inever will again

Чечако wrote:

Romeo
Roma question as to expert sit and think and not fool whether I lie to me two spomba
From as the flagship of for 180 Grzywna (and with barabashki for 35 Grzywna (
Difference found only in plastic have Chinese more brilliant likely more fragile and so not believing inscriptions all 1v 1

Question and need to whether pay more

To pay on any, my comrade took 2 on 50 g of go we on fishing trip maximum 9-10 zakormov and two spomba died, before was for 180grn season norms, but spomb comrade Amenhotep, and decided to save and here is outcome

Чечако wrote:

lie to me two spomba
From as the flagship of for 180 UAH and with barabashki for 35 UAH

The same "picture oils." In late past season, holds on zabrose "some ingenious" spomb. Pity was. As only appeared "the Chinese" took from greed immediately two. Outcome the next: I have on one "left" spombe on 5 th zabrose kicked that, pimpochka-the slide lock (journey took it out of without it), at the second the same at the second 2010 zabrosov :angry: Now lie two's.
Last week went bought already "khvirmennyy."

I their spomby bought on 120 and 140 Grzywna (. Ogirinaly. Simply need to wait moment. Ah there sell-off prevents. So figure in 180 UAH. Can a bit change in a smaller side. Simply if you get on were need to taritsya for later on :flag:

Was 4 pieces. Remained 3 :) And still when there is no strong wind very is not a bad alternative spombu of Cordoba rocket. Flies, too, far. Vymatyvaetsya well. On fire sales on 100 UAH. Bought couple of units.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 5 2013 20:09:54)

Not know from whom as, reproaches to khfirmennomu spombu on large thirteenth time there is no for one isklyucheniem- in "a tail" parts of, where prosunut inherent stake through or plastic "drapes" - here is these the most "drapes" the most naglym way are chapped and inherent stake nesanktsionirovano strange protruding slightly whether not on every zabrose. On sites recommend treat prosverdlivaniem holes on both sides "rods", in which would be turned "samozazhimayuschiesya or plastic ribbons-treschyotki" (perishing sorry, not remember as they are called :blush:)

http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1201/74/7cb56686a71c.jpg

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2