All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2

Products TM Trophy column 2

Posts 181 to 210 of 256

Outcome work "Katyushi" Mulberry tree. But already on method. The nozzle sitch, too, pop realization. To shape on bird feeder was added conventional sypukhi. As ended "Katyusha" (took only one pack), so and ended fish :dontknow:

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/0105/fish1.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/0105/fish2.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/0105/fish3.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/0105/fish4.jpg

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/0105/fish7.jpg

Last edited by Romeo (May 6 2014 11:59:09)

+4

Romeo

Roma, with return! :flag: You very lacked.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Roma, with return! :flag: You very lacked.

'll second that :flag:

Thank god you came)

Not believed their eyes :yep:. Very glad to see :flag:

Romeo:flag: :jumping:

Prastsitse, and that such "Katyusha"? I have only one option. But clearly not the.

Carlos wrote:

Romeo   

Prastsitse, and that such "Katyusha"? I have only one option. But clearly not the.

So called from "Meeks, for his active the mechanics, that is not what you thought. In cyprinids kept circles its more know, here is and here was the trip in.

sendy wrote:

Wu um - Trophy emerged prikormka donnaya "Sea Bass-Garlic" for "method", that in this time year have us very as relevant.

I-I natyurlikh. :cool: By the way budgetary :flag:

Monster Khutorka 2014. Spring.

On already current tradition these contest ???? in one day in April. In this time year fish still not has time until the end of move away from winters, water relatively the Cold, therefore, sector as never neravnoznachnye, yes and length of in nine hours far not always lack to "versprechend" sector. So our team applies to these competitions more as to "many" before serious sutochnymi Indian Vishy Anand now.

In this time have been registered enough many teams, so in the toss was included very not a favorite our team line could be drawn, seriously "drowned" relatively other bridges. And that you think? In another times he second on a lot precisely us! Ah as so?! Smiled at and went prepare for an the tournament. The basic problem of our sector was in next. So as line could be drawn was significantly "drowned" relative to other UNESCO, neighbors right and especially from Left could without problems "choking off" move fish in our sector. The only that remains in such situation stray on far distance for line zakorma neighbors, but here is in than the trouble - as has shown play around, the main fish tank, want this or not, in our edges will sea Bass. But in this time year on the far-distance there is and perishing those more on conceals size three Dam this "a fussy dandy" certainly not wants accusations. Yes and by and large to do him there nothing to acquire in any time year, given, that there is melkovodnye tracts of closer to Bank. And that to do?!

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/place3.jpg

After research sector with the help markernogo floater it turned out, that roughly on 45 meters away there is the good brovka with 3000m the depths with there are 2.8 until 3.5 meters. This point we decided copiously zakarmlivat, hoping on approach carp. Despite skepticism relatively a near distance there is, second point we chose roughly on 25 metres in the hope, that several karasyam, and can even amuram manages "crash" through "over politics" neighbors.

After coaching received all questions relatively moreover than feed ceased themselves - only "garlic." So prikormochnuyu program built the next way. With start-up zakorm raised from three packs prikormki Rybolov Land Sea Bass "Garlic", banks canned corn and 1.5 kg mix pelletsa from TM Trophy column, composed of 8 mm pelletsa "Mulberry tree" and "Livers" and 4 mm pelletsa "corndude's." For feeders type method zameshali mixture of, composed of careerist two packs prikormki Sea Bass "Garlic" from TM Trophy column. So as contest were short employment, adopted decision not to risk and accusations with the help only does small ball pit. All-??? rocket very spectacular a Tool feed. On nasadkam all, too, was crystal clear. So as on our glance still quite harvest on both: Boyle decided on far point through times bombarding its air dough with podsadkoy moldy worm and maize with nobody, but on a near distance there is all time harvest on its air dough with podsadkoy moldy worm. In all cases the nozzle sitch obrabatyvalas spreet "Garlic" from TM Trophy column.

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/place.jpg

Were issued signal - and haters! Until I zakarmlival far distance with the help only does, have father literally through minute after zabrosa on a near distance there is occurred confident poklevka, and polukilogrammovyy Crucian razmochil expense. Here is those times! Minutes through five on my udilishche, an abandoned on round 6 distance, another Crucian confidently of a line is that vershinku in "ancient." I then immediately said - when such the beginning of this not there is well! As in water a man, peering. The next two hours we also without poklevok. Across semblance, we "wash their hands" two karasey, which gears in our edges. ???? Crucian carps were not large for this dam - in district 350-500 grams. Apparently large Crucian otnerestilsya or on spawning and him quite not until us was. Before the first trekhchasovym weighing the we typically recognized to capture third an with a near distance there is, and scales, have shown outcome in 1240 grams. Given situation across zone competition, very even well the case affairs on the very moment.

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/fish3.jpg

Ah and further began game on nerves. Team in extreme sector have guessed that. Bombarding in side and starters "pack our" trophy room fish one for the other. Across semblance, Big Fish (film) mass withdrew on of the tale, to bask. Neighbors from Left all-??? banned us move fish on a near distance there is and have become harvest one an for other, while us managed to capture just two karasey, and in addition me not managed well keep up amur, and occurred a kind of offensive social. By analysing happening, I adopted an executive decision increase frequency zabrosov until 40 minutes, and this tactic worked. On the far-distance there is occurred poklevka, with very leisurely - seamless "shot", leapfrog, and I understood that here is it! For decent carp weight almost in 2.5 kg significantly has strengthened our positions. At the second weighing we dash on the second place, and emerged hope on Kadett won; place.

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/fish1.jpg

Individual, accept decision to follow tactics pause track fish, so as on an no hope - as I and wrote higher his us "'m being stonewalled" on full program. And not it - this tactic worked. First father with a near distance there is "parked" amur on and a half kilograms, and then and I with the far-distance there is well cared for by another carp in district 2.5 pounds. In end we understand, that until first seats us ah raze not of reach, and with second us with "bounce", so as, by analysing actions closest persecutors, it became clear, that they missed their chance. In general, so and happened, and we in end ranked the second place on common weight and the second place in nomination - the most Big Fish (film) team.

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/fish2.jpg

Honestly admit, contest succeeded the for us very strained, not so much in physical terms of, how many in moral. Given, what us second sector, we constantly encountered in with constraints on tactics, and in certain moments nothing not remained, as stage plays on have luck. Here is such here is affairs. Now with look forward for overnight reserves competition with time from 1.5 kg, to in full least enjoying struggle with the servant-trophy-fish tank and rivals!

http://feeder.at.ua/2014/2504/place4.jpg

Ah and our satisfied of with prizes!

Last edited by Romeo (May 6 2014 15:56:31)

+3

Few years ago I has bought into karpovoy catching. For various reasons, as economic, so and strategic (like a permanent availability of entire and freshness product) as the primary supplier of for my cyprinids kept sessions I chose TM Trophy column. And this products has shown themselves very honorably. For two season me met Elisabeth to capture decent number of decent spoils. But so as fidernaya had forced me not pitnu already more eight years, and think, that hardly releases the, very much of products this producer gradually perekochevalo on my fidernye fishing. And as it turned out, she there more than relevant, especially if speech goes about it comes to shagging major fish - on measure as industrialized fishing naturally. In this article I want to share the turned experience on application of products TM Trophy column precisely in terms as industrialized fishing.

Experiments on fidernykh church with few commodities this producer I began with unified threading Ah, this is great. Where I their only not applied: And for aromatisation nozzles, and for additional aromatisation prikormki before zabivkoy in crime as, and for additional aromatisation prikormki on the cow sheds type method, in general, anxious on full program. In end, gradually, these triggers Ah, this is great virtually fully preempted from my arsenal similar products from other producers. And on this were well objective reasons. Products proved labor, with appeared explicit darling currency, without which I itself already not illustrate fidernye fishing, especially in terms industrialized fishing carp. A small the cost of one fracture, allows for rates money to purchase quite impressive arsenal, which will quite not plus for "selection the key does" to capricious fish. The availability of very diverse range of fruit, fishery and meat scents and of various kinds spices allows feel in are under it catching carp on feeder. On the results of two seasons clear favorite on my church this a little activator Ah, this is great "Garlic", which I'm applying very densely in during just season, but best he themselves showed precisely under it comes to shagging on Cold water. Summer very densely'm applying triggers Ah, this is great "Mulberry tree", "Shrimp" and "Med." But this only my preferences, am confident that on other reservoirs can "shoot" quite other options.

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/trophej_activator.jpg

In the wake aktivatorami Ah, this is great in fidernuyu enleve! » aminosiropy. ???? I their'm applying as under it comes to shagging carp and amur, so and under it comes to shagging the other fish. Diversity smells impressive. And there where diversity - there large field for experimentation. Area use of these syrup on my fidernykh church proved quite ??? vast. Naturally without them not go off under zameshivanii prikormochnykh concoctions. On church where I'm using granulated fodder, such as various cereals (with wheat stalks, with and tinned maize, this cannabis) and pellets, I virtually always mentor aromatiziruyu these ingredients with the help syrup. So as these syrup enough concentrated I found them another the use of. When I open bottle with variedades, I by necessity, 'm just having a piss a small part of in a separate tare, and then'm using for dipovaniya changeable tips. I'm using quite ??? large number of syrup, but most often'm applying syrup "Halibut" and "Mulberry tree."

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/trophej_aminosirop1.jpg

The next stance deserves a separate attention. This pylyaschiy pellets. Precisely for reason moreover, that such pellets is beginning to actively work immediately after embody: Diving, he very seems interested for as industrialized fishing. Usually fishing on feeder short employment and to maximally quickly versprechend point and attract a major fish such pellets, on my view, an ideal option. Dozen pelletsa desfasurare adjusted for size fish amphibian’s skin in a reservoir, the projected time Gone Fishin '(and temperature water. From temperature water will depend time dissolving of the pelletsa. For example, if the goal fishing carp, but in a reservoir many an or a white bream, then 4 mm pellets can and not wait carp and will is eaten more petty fish tank, and here is with 12 mm pelletsom such fish much harder will cope. He, of course same, through while, will be reduced in diameter, but this time ????? until approach carp on point. If object industrialized fishing large Crucian or bream, then 4 mm pellets very an interesting option in as a major faction in prikormke, to keep fish on point on lasting time. Here a large field for experimentation and for everyone pond in different times year will its the optimal option. To the same 4 mm pellets can be use to improve workers properties prikormochnykh mixtures used with kormushkami type method. Wood-pellet heating significantly will boost attractiveness metodnoy prikormki. On their fidernykh church I mostly'm applying the next species: "Is a mulberry", "Strawberry", "Halibut", "Livers" and "corndude's."

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/trophej_pellet.jpg

There is still one area use of such pelletsa - in as a jamborees. To this over another I came purely accidentally. On one of fishing trips I used in zakorme 12 mm pellets "Rak" on fat basis. Purely from curiosity I drilled his and donned on hair. Not passed and five minutes, as took the bait a stout-looking carp. On this a fishing trip I caught two dozen Karpov on this pellets, and this serve a start active experimentation in this area. In status established proved the next options: On fat basis of "Rak" and "Halibut", "Mulberry tree" and "Strawberry." In case with pelletsom whether accurately so same as and with berries. Simply opening pack, otsypayu a bit pelletsa on the pourer in a separate tare, and the rest part of goes on zakorm. If gorge myself accurately thus same pelletsom, "I've isolated" the, that'm using in as a nozzles with the help speed Ah, this is great. To not spend time on optimum length can be apply a special Velkommen a ring for pelletsa.

Individual attention deserves wide range of Boylov from this producer. ???? I would not became be limited to for fidernykh fishing trips boylami small diameter and pop-up boylami. As has shown practice and 16 mm boiled and 20 mm pylyaschie both: Boyle well work on carp we should drink a and Amur river in as a nozzles. ???? observed trend, that on 20 mm pylyaschie both: Boyle are biting in average more a major fish. To the same adding in zakorm as boiled, so and over the Boylov, as in a whole, so and in rezanom or krushennom the form of, often positive way affects weight spoils. To lend any recommendations by choice smell changeable tips ungrateful deal, so as on every a reservoir can work various options, so however, only their obvious established: "Is a mulberry", "Strawberry" and "Shrimp."

http://feeder.at.ua/carp/trophej_popup2.jpg

Ah and in the end he like would to tell about positions from this producer that have directly attitude to as it comes to shagging, namely about prikormochnykh infant formula. I’d say directly, these prikormochnye a mixture not created on tempovuyu enleve petty fish. Their element this, selective had forced good, major fish. Precisely under it catching carp, amur, a major an and bream they have shown themselves across sharp. Range of prikormochnykh mixtures presented two independent: "Feder" and "Method." Prikormki series of "Feder" suited on mechanics and for classic fidernykh feeders and for feeders type method. This prikormochnye a mixture average faction with saturated, staunch aroma with addition of betaina. On their fidernykh church from this series of I most often'm applying two prikormochnye a mixture Feder "Mulberry tree" and Feder the Red "Strawberry", when the main object industrialized fishing carp, and Feder "Corn. it gives you gas", when locking on on bream. That concerns prikormochnykh mixtures series of "Method", then on this moment they are prikormkami # 1 in my arsenal, when I enleve on trough type method. This prikormochnye a mixture major faction with saturated, staunch aroma containing a large number of mikropelletsa. Their also can be effectively apply in as a supplements for the enlargement faction in other prikormochnykh infant formula. In this series of just four species, but their well lack, so as very aptly adjusted tanks: "Strawberries", "Tutti-frutti", "Halibut" and "Livers." Still like would pay attention on two positions from this producer. This prikormochnye a mixture Spode Mixa and Spode Mixa Zig Rig. These prikormochnye a mixture well come for those cases, when is needed a major with start-up zakorm under it comes to shagging carp and amur. The second mixture of more pressing, when need with start-up zakorm do more "active."

Goal this articles not is advertisements. I only wanted to to share its experience use of products this producer karpovogo nutrition in terms as industrialized fishing. Want pay attention, that applying this products on their fidernykh church I-lock on enleve good, the servant-trophy-fish. I have not was goal to capture "only would that", but as can be more. And as me seems, with such tasks products this producer mismanaged honorably. A large number of successful fishing trips on various reservoirs, in including and good speech on fidernykh for competitions on cyprinids kept reservoirs the reaffirming!

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 08:34:05)

+1

On the morning went on forum and not believed their eyes. o.O o.O o.O
Romeoon Forum? Pinch me, raising the I perhaps still sleep already.
Are, no. ??? not sleep already!
Roma,, my friend, with return! Genuinely glad!:flag: :flag: :flag:

Romeo wrote:

of multiple years ago I has bought into karpovoy well being a fisherman.

Roma, thank you for article.
But here is such question - and you not thought whether throw a similar article, but in terms industrialized fishing bream on River?
Have "um - Trophy" an excellent range of and representation in Kyiv (was still autumn at least shop on forge the Lybidskaya), but well would, in my opinion, say anything Dnipro River Hills fishermen on subject sypukh, syrup,, high quality and camping on D. I understand, that without practical experience this to do, in general something, wrong, but with something OK need to start?

From themselves can say, that "Feder-Corn. it gives you gas" - several ambiguous thing. With one hand in sight immediately, that good composition, but with the other requires need further deliberation. In primarily colored - enlightened very, and also on mechanics he, say so, a complex place. But to deal, need more the big info, not couple packages, plagued on the occasion for tests.

Carlos wrote:

But here is such question - and you not thought whether throw a similar article, but in terms industrialized fishing bream on River?

Wrote post on fact. Then abolished. I’d say easier - Seversky Donets now in entirely. For different reasons.

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 10:34:16)

Romeo wrote:

its air dough with podsadkoy moldy worm and maize with nobody

This on hair? As?

Last edited by margulis (May 7 2014 13:24:25)

margulis wrote:

This is on hair? As?

Ah can be and on hair. Can be and on hook. I eiaee and so and so. Usually with such it catching on one udilishche simply hook with podsadkoy oparika. At the second hook Guru QM1 and hair tooling + its air dough - under such a version 100% samozasechka. ???? this hook - manyunya. And fish a good "holds" that set a bad. Then figs polls during from lips. But his apply without hair I.M.H.O., cannot be. Not for this he.

Oparika can be impose together with corn and air test and on hair. But gemorno this :)

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 13:39:56)

Romeo wrote:

Oparika can be impose together with corn and air test and on hair. But gemorno this

So this me more and gal.
And that on expense in?

margulis wrote:

So this me more and gal. And that on expense in?

Not ah klipsa Good when probably cleaner then! Oparik. And when maize or its air the dough the here all already not so "at the" :) to the same modicum its air the dough and can be to put on the running on clip-on earring weight the most clips in some least niveliruet "shape of" properties Beanbag :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 13:44:23)

And and still from observations. Guru QM1 very easy and so his can be apply even with the most by small pop realization nozzles (8-10 mm), in any case they his are raising. :flag: But again same this hook purely for carp-fidera and fish to 5 pounds. Larger fish - other hooks.

And still very need garlic boylik pop realization 10 mm :love: Nu to stood until not will get a bite. And the pouffe. 20 minutes and perezabrasyvay.: '(And on this a reservoir as out of that spring that autumn - TOKO garlic fish give.

Incidentally have um - Trophy appeared some garlic dough pyliki 20 mm. Already bought. D testit as water got to warm up and fish starts to respond to large jamborees.

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 15:42:24)

margulis wrote:

Romeo написал(а):воздушное тесто с подсадкой опарыша и кукурузу с опарышем Это на волос? Как?

У меня чаще работает 1-2 опарика на цевье и пуфик, проколотый через одну треть, на загибе крючка. Крючок при этом должен быть достаточно тонкий и соответствующего размера - под объем насадки. Насадить опарика на волос реально проблематично, а червячок бантиком и заглушить сверху иск. кукурузкой поп-ап или тем же пуфиком - самое то. Получается такая себе медуза нейтральной плавучести :cool: .

Romeo wrote:

И еще очень нужен чесночный бойлик поп-ап 10 мм

Ты сейчас "Трофей" имел ввиду? Или как...

sendy wrote:

You now "Trophy column" had in view? Or as.

Ah yes. And that already emerged such? O.o. Just spray garlic realistically is so apparently driving when on maize or oparika pshikaesh. On logic things such option garlic polyubasu work. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 15:43:59)

Romeo wrote:

Nu yes. And that already emerged such?

Roma, this I have you wanted to ask :D, because as in the catalogue um - Trophy pop realization boylika 10 mm in diameter with the smell, is garlic not found. You had in view pop realization the pourer zadipovannuyu garlic?

sendy wrote:

You had in view pop realization the pourer zadipovannuyu garlic?

I had in mind THAT ME WANT kind of the nozzle sitch, but its until there is no. "Let us wait." (With) :D

Romeo wrote:

I had in mind THAT ME WANT kind of the nozzle sitch, but its until there is no. "Let us wait." (With)

Huh, razduplilis. :crazyfun:
Agree with you, such a the nozzle sitch need a. Hope a respected trophejus hear it.

sendy wrote:

Huh, razduplilis.

And not talk less. There is of course option in garlic of mixed "to soak" to stay pop realization any thread with with meat or fish the smell, is. Ah as option. The fruit will hinder with garlic vhat not very inspires :)

Poentomu until that pouffe. With the scent of garlic flavored with lamb nasal spray also I :flag: so as not am confident that hands I have the right to pop realization very do the. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 16:42:50)

sendy wrote:

Romeo wrote (and):
I had in mind THAT ME WANT kind of the nozzle sitch, but its until there is no. "Let us wait." (With) Huh, razduplilis.
Agree with you, such a the nozzle sitch need a. Hope a respected trophej us hear it.
Signature avtoraRybalka - deal that's a cool!

Men, 'm too shy offer. :idea:

Have Solar there is pop apchiki Stilton & garlic (truth in perceptible spirituose smell all ??? prevails Stilton (the old choked), but and barely ulivimyy flavor the same "garlika" present. If very need the can be garlic zadipovat, at least, not in harm combination of will. Because the smells "stilton" ??? is very original :crazyfun:
Data boyliki in size 11 mm bought in late season, in this year still not razlovil (though admit pose just times).

sendy wrote:

because as in the catalogue um - Trophy pop realization boylika 10 mm in diameter with the smell, is garlic not found.

Romeo wrote:

By the way have um - Trophy appeared some garlic dough pyliki 20 mm. Already bought. D testit as water got to warm up and fish starts to respond to large jamborees.

And I here is that already "found" :D Really Easy shtyryak garlic. And still "makukhu" pylik blackcurrant. Think on those heathens who run naked try where donochniki on makukhu fish is a plant :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 16:46:11)

KVL wrote:

Wu Solar there is pop apchiki Stilton & garlic

Don in than deal. I realistically rebuffed with such a situation that like have different producers written that "Garlic", and Hi, smells so. And one garlic works, and the other like would, too, garlic not works. :dontknow: Poentomu picked up by pouffe. Garlic which on in an odor combine with lamb nasal spray from um - Trophy - here is and use in pleasure. Will emerge pop realization if - winds on him. Bo bombarding often not will have :flag:

So that "choked" in this solare me confounds :). Rather just boyliki these on Moustache orientirvoannye above all :idea:

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 16:51:46)

Romeo wrote:

A I here is that already "found" Really Easy shtyryak garlic. And still "makukhu" pylik blackcurrant.

The kind, yes :D. Pylik not pop apchik. "Makukhu" I, too, blackcurrant, and still couple of times potestil "not easy finding molasses" from um - Trophy. Of course not figure, but outcome positive.

Romka, here is prichine to what leads abstinence :crazyfun: Almost year not wrote and here's burst, huh. Leave on then or again in other shut-ins :crazyfun:

In this year took on a sample plasma zamalati. Plasma Deep Mulberry tree and syrup Zig Rig. 'll take a look that nashenskaya fish will tell on expense "inhibiting effect" :D

Here is here effect visible in water.

Last edited by Romeo (May 7 2014 21:37:03)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Products TM Trophy column 2